A Question of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can. I know you. If you can run into a burning building, you can do anything. Just wade out until Larry says to stop and then turn around and think of me. Pretend you're showing off for me."

"I don't know about this," I said as she held my hand at the edge of the surf.

"You might as well. Larry's been shooting since we moved into view, and I'm sure Eddie would love some of what's already showing," she giggled. "Please? For me?"

"For you, yes," I said, with more than a little trepidation. I let go of her hand and waded out until I was waist deep, the small waves pushing me back towards shore as I turned to face the shore. I walked back, looking at Linda, Madison standing next to her, completely naked. If I hoped that my cock would shrink down some, watching Madison idly playing with one of her nipples while she watched me killed any hope of that. I walked back in a few feet, letting the waves wash around me while looking at Linda, trying to smile while the two guys holding the reflector boards tried to stay close to me in the surf, but not so close as to be in the frame. They aimed their reflective boards at me to make the sun shine on me from multiple angles to get rid of shadows, making me feel even more uncomfortable. I paused with the water around my knees and looked down, appalled at how much of me showed through the suit. Not only was the material tight to start with, but now saturated it molded to my body like a second skin, even the bulbous edge of my mushroom head was clearly outlined by the red material.

I looked at Linda almost in shock. She smiled and started to wade towards me, stopping in front of me and pulling me to her. "Just play. Let the camera do its work. It's just the two of us playing in the surf. You can do anything you want, except take off my suit."

"You sure?"

"I guarantee it," she said as she pressed herself against me, wrapping one arm around my neck and slipping the other into my suit so that part of my cock pushed up out and pressed against her bare stomach. She let go of me and lifted her other arm up around my neck lifting her body and kicking her feet back towards the camera. "Spin us," she giggled. "Go ahead. Have fun with it!" she coaxed as I wrapped my arms around her. I took a breath and then spun us around slowly, letting her kick the water playfully while she was pressed against me. "Good. Now let me down and turn me around."

"Like this?" I asked turning her so she was facing the camera.

"Perfect," she whispered, reaching behind her head with her hands as I wrapped my arms around her middle. I could feel my hard-on working out of the suit further as she ground her ass against me, my shaft sliding up into her ass crack. "God you're so fucking hard. I wish I could just fuck you right here."

"That'd be kind of embarrassing, wouldn't it?" I asked.

"Maybe a little, but God I want you so bad," she moaned as she half turned in my arms so she could kiss me. I let her lean into me and then lowered us down until I was kneeling, her body at an angle to mine, her feet sticking out along the shoreline. She pulled my head down to hers and kissed me wetly, letting us pull apart slowly. "God, I want you to fuck me," she moaned, finding my right hand and pulling it down to her thigh and then between her legs. "I'd say you could feel how wet I am, but it'd be hard to tell with the waves," she giggled. She rolled away, rolling down into the water and then climbing to her knees again, showing off her now saturated suit to the camera.

"Damn," I whispered. "You do know how much that's showing, right?"

"Uh huh. Just enough." She grinned as she moved in front of me, still on her knees. She crawled against me, her chest pressing to mine as she pushed her pelvis against my exposed cock. With my arms around her, she bent over backwards, her hair almost touching the waves as she let the suit top pull taut over her rock hard nipples. She straightened back towards me and then slipped one hand down between us. I felt her rub her fingers on my engorged head and then, with a grin, press me against her crotch, her fingers deftly pulling the tiny bikini bottom to the side. It only took her a few seconds to work me between her lips and into place to slip inside her. "Ohhhhhhh yeah. That's what I need," she cooed as she bent over backwards again. She straightened back up and then looked at me. "Can you turn us, sideways to the camera?"

"I can try. You don't think they can see anything, do you?"

"No, but they'll sure assume," she grinned. I worked myself on my knees as she sat on my lap, her legs sticking out behind me and into the air. She twisted her upper body so that the camera could see her tits through the translucent material, her hips rocking a little in the process to move me around inside her soft wet pussy. "Play with my pussy," she whispered. I slipped a hand between us and teased her pussy through the tiny suit bottom, rubbing her clit with my thumb. "Oh fuck yes. That's what I want. I've been thinking about this since we got up. These aren't for the shoot. These are private," she whispered, moving her feet to press on the ocean bottom. She held her arms around my neck and moved herself up and down off of my lap, sliding on and off my cock. She bounced slowly at first, teasing my shaft and herself before moving quicker, pumping herself harder and faster down my engorged shaft.

"Shit. I'm going to come," I groaned.

"Do it. Fuck I've been coming for the last five minutes."

"We haven't been fucking five minutes," I grunted.

"Couldn't prove it by me," she moaned.

I slid my hands up her front, no longer able to hold back from pushing the tiny suit top off. I let my hands replace the small triangles, squeezing her soft tits moments before my body bucked, trying to jam my shaft deeper into her. I could feel my cum surging into her with each jerk of my body.

"Oh God yes," she moaned softly as she pushed down hard on me, her body shuddering and trembling for long seconds. "Sooo God damn good."

"You ever done this before? With someone else I mean?" I asked when I'd regained enough control of my breathing to talk again.

"A couple times," she admitted breathlessly.

"Come on you two. Nice show by the way," Madison said as she stepped next to us in the gentle surf. She held her hand out for Linda and helped her off my lap. "You're gonna be a hit tomorrow stud," she said with a grin.

"Tomorrow?" I asked, looking up at Linda as she stood up off my lap.

"Fuck," Linda swore quietly.

"Madison?" I asked sternly.

"Sorry Linda," she whispered, standing there looking guilty of something, that something apparently being something she wasn't supposed to say.

Linda knelt down in front of me again and took my hands. "I'm planning on you being part of the set tomorrow. We're doing lingerie, and I thought maybe you'd be a male model. I mean you wouldn't be alone. All you'd have to do is lay on the bed with the model and look like you're loving her in what she's wearing. I was going to ask you about it over lunch, once you'd had a chance to digest this."

"Alright. I understand, I guess. But what am I supposed to wear?"

"Nothing," Linda said meekly. "I mean the camera isn't going to see that part of you, maybe just a hip or something. The model will be blocking that part."

"And this is the kind of thing you do? In a regular shoot? Pose with models of the opposite sex?"

"Sometimes," she answered.

"Okay. I guess I can lay with you on a bed. But just because you wanted me to experience what you do," I said with a frown.

"Well, Um. Not exactly. You won't be modeling with me. Jason, that young sexy guy over there? He'll be modeling with all the younger models, and of course me."

"So, what? I watch you in bed with him?"

"That's my job," she said quietly. "That's the part that most guys have trouble with. It's his job to look like he wants to fuck me in whatever I'm wearing, and to be honest, Jason is damn good at it."

"Okay. So I watch him laying with you. Then what?"

"Then you model with Sam, Janet and Trudy," she said. "They're all professionals. It should be fun."

"But not you."

"Not me," she nodded. "Us was today."

"And this is what you really want me to do?"

"Yes and no. I'm terrified that what you see tomorrow will be the deal breaker. I don't want to lose you, but I also don't want you to ever be surprised if you see a picture of me looking like I'm going to fuck some guy. I wouldn't ever do that to you, but it's my job to make it look like it," Linda said quietly.

I looked up at Madison. "And you knew this?"

"Yeah," she said with a shrug. "But I wasn't supposed to tell."

"You know what? When I get you two home, I'm gonna stuff both of you into turnout gear and make you go into a smoke building, just so you know how it feels," I said with a frown.

"If it means we're still together, I'll gladly do it," Linda said with a relieved smile.

"So. What now?" I asked as Linda got to her feet and held a hand out for me.

"We get changed, have some lunch and then go hang out on the beach," she said with a grin. "I really, really want to spend some alone time with you."

"I'd like that," I agreed as I climbed to my feet. I followed her to the rack of clothes and watched her strip and then undress me before helping me into my tiny underwear and shorts. Only then did she pull her robe back on, covering her otherwise nude body. She stepped into her high heel sandals and led me to one of the waiting carts to take us back to the hotel for lunch.

When Linda said we were going to hang out on the beach, I'd pictured sitting in the sand by our bungalow. Instead after lunch we took a boat ride that carried us to a secluded beach with a cabana set up on it. We had the beach to ourselves and after undressing and making nice long slow passionate love, we lay down for a badly needed nap.

"You naughty girl," I whispered to Linda as I woke up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I looked up at her smiling face as she sat astride me, my already hard dick embedded deep into her hot wet pussy.

"I know. I just couldn't wait," she said with a little giggle. "Besides, this way you don't have to swim with a hard-on sticking out. Well, not at first anyway."

"Yeah. Like I'm not going to get another one swimming naked with you?"

"Oh. We're not just swimming. We're going to go snorkeling. Ever been?"

"I haven't," I answered as she started to slowly lift and lower herself on my lap, slowly sliding her hot pussy up and down my shaft teasingly.

"First time for everything then. Unless of course you want to keep this hard-on and fuck in the surf again."

"You are naughty today, aren't you?"

"Maybe a little," she grinned. "But personally, I'm plenty happy right here right now."

"You like it this way, don't you?"

"I love it this way. Know why?"

"Why?"

She grinned and pulled my hands to her breasts. "Because you can touch me all over, and I love feeling your touch, and when you come I can watch your face. I love seeing you coming and feeling it flowing into me. It makes me feel...so complete. Like I've never felt before with anyone else. It feels so good to know that I could bring you that kind of pleasure."

"You know what I think?" I asked as I gently squeezed her nipples, drawing a little gasp from her.

"What's that?" she asked, sliding up and down my cock a little faster, her motions spurred on by my teasing of her hard nipples.

"I think you're hopelessly in love."

"I don't think so. I know so," she grinned. "You trying to make me come?"

"I am," I answered with a smile as my fingers twisted and squeezed her nipples just the way I knew turned her on the most.

"Then maybe I should return the favor?" she moaned softly, bouncing harder, her bare ass slapping against my skin. Up and down she moved, her soft hot vaginal walls caressing my cock in all the right places. I was glad we'd had the little quickie at the shoot, or she'd already have my fountain spouting inside her. As it was, I could tell it was going to be a difficult task making sure she was fully satisfied before I let myself go.

She bounced up and down, her juices leaking around my shaft as she grew closer and closer to climax. Her bouncing made her large soft breasts bounce and wiggle with each impact of her ass against me, their own motion pulling and tugging her nipples as I held them. "Ohhhh God. You better come soon," she gasped as she pounded onto me over and over. "Cuz I'm not coming until you do."

"Is it a contest?" I asked, breathlessly, barely keeping myself from climaxing inside her, my body demanding that I stroke up into her. I could feel the tingling build deep inside me, threatening to push me over the edge at any moment.

"No. Just a desire," she gasped as I pinched her nipples a little harder. "No fair!" she cried as her body suddenly shuddered, her bouncing motion suddenly erratic as her pussy spasmed around me.

"Oh fuck," I groaned loudly as my body bucked under her, the sudden change in sensations pushing me over the top.

She pushed my hands from her tits and lay down on me, her shuddering body pressing her soft tits to my chest as she pressed her hot soft lips to mine. She kissed me eagerly as my body bucked under her time and again, the two of us barely able to maintain the kiss as we climaxed together. Slowly, ever so slowly, the shudders eased from her body and my cock, still buried in her pussy, was left with just little twitches as I softened inside her. The embrace grew softer and loving as our orgasms faded away, leaving us sated in our embrace.

"Gene," she whispered, pulling her face only inches from mine.

"Yeah?"

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do. I wouldn't think you'd need to ask that after this morning."

"No. That's not what I mean. Sex. Anyone can have sex. I admit, the sex I have with you is so much better than what I was used to. There's so much...emotion in it now. I think you've spoiled me. No. I want to know if you love me. Do you love me like you used to love Grace?"

I paused for long seconds before answering. "I don't think I'd be here if I didn't," I whispered.

"Do you love me enough to give me a baby?" she whispered.

"We aren't even married. Hell, I haven't even gotten to the point of asking you to marry me yet. Isn't a baby a little quick?"

"No. That's not what I mean. Even if tomorrow doesn't go well. If you decide that this...this is all too much. If you decide that...well...that we aren't all that perfect for each other. Would you still give me a baby? Your baby?"

"That's a tall order. You want me to father a baby even if I wasn't going to be in the picture? I don't understand."

"Being with you. It made me want a family so much. I'd like that family to be with you, with you as my husband. I want to wake up with you every morning and love you to sleep every night. But I know that it's not exactly my decision. I'm worried that after tomorrow, after you watch me....that after tomorrow you're not going to want that, at least not with me. But I still want that family. I still want a part of you to take with me through life. Something that is so uniquely you that I'd be reminded every day of how wonderful you have been to me, how you made me feel. God I've never felt so much like a woman. Not a sex object, but a real woman. Even when we have sex, you're not having sex with a super model. You're having sex with me. Just me. All of me," she whispered.

I could see a tear rolling down her cheek about to drop onto my face. I reached up and gently stroked it away. "Hey. Don't cry," I whispered.

"They aren't tears of sadness," she whispered. "When I think of how you make me feel, sometimes I can't help it. Grace was such a wonderfully lucky woman. She had you for so many years. This. How you make me feel. It's...I wish I could have it forever. I wish I could make you feel the same way you make me feel."

I chuckled softly. "I can't even begin to describe how you've made me feel for the last few months. You've drawn me from just existing to living again. You've made me WANT to be with you more than I can describe. Every day that we're apart I'm just waiting to be with you again, and when you show up, it's like a cloudy day that suddenly turned sunny. I just don't see that tomorrow is going to change how I feel about you."

"I hope not. But... Well...I'm worried about it. There are still things you don't know about me. Things that might change your mind about me. Things that a man like you might not understand."

"So tell me. Are you a serial killer or something? I know you're not a prostitute, so that's not a worry."

"Not yet. After tomorrow, but right now, right this minute, I want your sperm to make me pregnant. I want to know that no matter what, you'll give me that one gift no one else in the world can give me."

"Having a baby is a tough job. Especially for a single mom, let alone one that travels as much as you do."

"Madison and I can handle it. We've talked about it and have everything worked out."

I chuckled again. "Madison is a good friend. But what about when she wants to start a family of her own? I mean the Larry thing obviously didn't work out, but I'm sure there will be other guys."

"I'm not so sure. Besides, I don't think she really wants something like Larry or Jason. I think she wants something a bit more mature."

"Like me?"

"Like you," she whispered.

"Well. I think I'm already taken," I answered, lifting my head to kiss her nose.

"If you weren't with me. What do you think about Madison? Do you like her?"

"I haven't really thought about it," I answered with a shrug. "Not that it really matters. Like I said, as far as I'm concerned I'm off the market."

"I know. But still. Do you think you could like someone like her?"

"I don't actually know her all that well," I said honestly. "So far I can tell that she's almost as good looking at you. She's kind of on the naughty side, even more than you are. She can be sweet when she wants to be. Like her? Yeah. I think I already like her. But she's a friend, right?"

"Uh huh. Just a friend," Linda answered, her tone making me wonder if there were more to it than just a friend.

"Come on. Let's go swim," she said with a grin, pushing up off of me.

Linda already knew where the gear was and had apparently snorkeled before, so I let her teach me what I needed to know and the two of us played in the surf for almost two hours before we retreated to the shade of the little cabana. The cooler was fully stocked with my favorite beer, as well as water and some soft drinks, confirming that she had planned this little getaway well in advance. We relaxed in the little cabana, letting the breeze dry us as we lay on what amounted to a bed, snuggling and relaxing.

It wasn't long before the boat came for us, forcing us to get dressed. The two islanders on the boat clearly were enjoying the views of Linda as she dressed. We took the boat back, dressed in some real clothes instead of swimsuits, and headed to the hotel for dinner. We met Madison there, and spent the evening together, chatting about nothing in particular and enjoying the show the islanders put on for us.

I couldn't help but notice that as the three of us walked back to our bungalows for bed, Linda walked between us, holding each of our hands. Before Madison moved off to her own bungalow about forty yards or so from ours, she leaned in and hugged and kissed Linda in a much more familiar way than I would have expected, and the look on Linda's face as Madison walked off showed what I could almost say was disappointment.

"You and Madison are pretty close, aren't you?" I asked as we walked toward our bungalow.

"Closer than family," she said softly.

"Why is it that I feel like I'm somehow keeping you two apart?"