All Comments on 'A Real Life Black Cuckold Couple'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVE TO-BE LLOYD

Would love to get into a three some like this. Getting to fuck a loving black gal, well having her black husband fuck me and letting me fuck him to. Have a DP with her would be nice to, and then have her sit on my face and do CLEANUP would be willing to be the sub and do CLEANUP when needed YUM-YUM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sadistic black woman

My idea wife

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 2 years ago

Now as a white guy who is udually Dominant that story intrigued me as i have never considered this scenario until tonight as i know tha Most black men are on the downlow as they say as i used to work at a friends adult bbokstore and saw more married black guys there then you could shake a stick at almost 99% either bought a bi or gay movie or would watch one in the booths and want to play with other guys, Especially attractive white guys and not just the wimpy ones but construction types like me as it was more of an equal basis. Now I have been with couples but most of the time as the Bull and only once as the bottom when i had this incredible crush on this blonde and she said i could fuck her all night in any hole But hubby could too. Well I thought tha meant he would fuck her and it wasn't until i was on top of her after the hot tub some warm oil and was fucking her happily when he returned from the other room and climbed on top putting Me in the middle I tried to object bu as i was so hard and horny for her he gave me no choice as he slid in so fast with aid of oil and lube i could barely object plus she knew exactly what was summing as she wrapped herself around me tight. I all but froze and he literally fucked her thru me as i barely moved except in response to his movements and i wanted to cum really really bad but getting it in the ass slowed me down so much and she just kept cumming and talking dirty instructing the entire scene as she was telling him when and how hard to fuck literally keeping me on the edge. I was so floored and when it cam i was a sweaty mess laying in between and i came more then ever before and what really floored e was when he went down on her afterwards scooping all of my cum up. She course sucked me to revive me as he did that and just watching him suck my cum from his wife's shaved pussy had me springing another hardon and he had regained his in watching her suck me and eating my creampie so then turn about was fair play as he got to fuck her as I made him the middle of the sandwich. I soon after found a lady and got involved as i lost their number and wondered what another session would be like as it was a one of a kind of experience and i had never thought of what would be if they were Black instead until tonight as now the thought is HARD to get out of my head and must find a movie or hope i could find someone like that in the Midwest near Chicago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...