A Relatively 'Fun' Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too late. She had already clamped her mouth around my wet lips and started sucking. I pulled her hair to make her stop, but she only moaned and stuck her tongue in my vagina. My legs fell limp, as she found my clitoris and teased it with her tongue. I relaxed my grip on her hair and started running my fingers through it. My head was spinning from the wine, but I was able to flick off the small light by the bed. I couldn't bear to watch myself being fucked by another woman, but it felt so good. It was so deliciously naughty. Spreading my legs wide, I shoved her head further into my snatch. Moaning and tonguing me deeper, she stretched my tender labia with her tiny fingers and probed my hole. When she sucked my clit I had to muffle a scream of utter delight. Letting go of her head, my hands ran the length of her torso and settled on her petite hips next to my head. God, she was in such great shape, after loosing the extra weight. The more she licked and sucked my clit, the more I fondled her hips and tight ass.

It was unclear at that moment whether I prodded her or not. She raised her leg next to my head and maneuvered her body to straddle my face. We were so caught up in mutual lust, it didn't matter who initiated it. The scent of her wet, shaven pussy filled my senses. Without a second thought, I pulled her hips down. Feeling her bare slit against my lips, I ran my tongue inside the entire length of her tender lips. I had always expected that tasting another woman would be less than a pleasant experience. I was so wrong. The earthy creaminess of her juices was intoxicating –far from repulsive. I found my tongue wanting more and more of her and started probing her inner lips, as she had done to me.

This really set her on fire! A fire that was contagious. Moaning, tossing and rolling back and forth against each other, we tongue-fucked each other like a pair of lesbian pros. The old bed springs creaked as the mattress buckled under our violent sixty-nine. It became an unspoken challenge to see who could get the other one off the best. Finally we rolled over until I was on top of her. Deciding to take control, I brought myself up to sit on her, holding her arms down from behind with my legs. I bent over and shoved a few fingers in her sopping wet hole and forcefully fucked her.

"OH GOD, don't stop! Make me come, Baby," she pleaded.

Just then I saw a faint light under the bedroom door and heard the muffled voices of the men. Debbie was not to be denied, as she implored me again to fuck her. I continued to masturbate her hot cunt, but kept a watchful eye on the door. Bucking and thrusting so hard against my hand, she hadn't noticed the doorknob turn. Even when Rudy opened the door and stood silhouetted at the doorway, we didn't stop. Debbie was coming on all cylinders, totally unaware of his presence. Though I couldn't make out his expression, I knew he was appreciating the moment. He stood motionless with his hand still on the doorknob. I took some perverse joy in seeing his reaction to my fucking his wife. My only hope was that he could see the expression of lust on my face, as I smiled and licked my lips.

Apparently he liked what he saw. He pulled off his t-shirt and undid his pants. Stepping out of them, he silently walked toward the bed. As he grew nearer, I used my free hand to raise and fondle my tits. With his eyes focused on my chest, he pulled his shorts down and started stroking his cock. In the dim light, I couldn't see the size of it, but his long strokes indicated it must have been every bit as huge as I'd imagined. He took one last, dangerous step closer to me. I let my boob fall and reached out for his meat. Running my hand the entire length of it sent a shudder through me. God, it was so long and too thick to get my fingers around. Grabbing hold of as much as possible I slowly jacked it and pulled him closer. Running my palm over his big knob, I felt some precum and used his cock to paint my tits. By this time, my concentration shifted away from Debbie's orgasm. I had something bigger to deal with and she was now well aware of who it was.

"Well now, isn't this a pretty sight!" Exclaimed Donny from the doorway. "Judging the size of that thing, I suppose you plan on fucking both of them," Donny laughed, while I crawled off of Debbie.

"Hell no, I'm not greedy. There's plenty for the both of us," Rudy said.

I switched sides of the bed with Debbie, so she was next to Rudy. Rudy welcomed Donny inside, as Debbie took over where I left off, stroking her husband's cock. Donny came to my side of the bed and quickly disrobed. Debbie and I jacked and sucked our husbands' cocks when Donny spoke.

"Maybe now is as good a time as any to bring up the idea of switching partners?"

"Hey man, sounds workable to me!" Rudy answered, gleefully winking at me.

"Don't WE have a say in that?" Debbie demanded.

"Why sure you do, Honey. Why don't you and Barb talk it over and let us know what you decide," said Rudy, doing his best to compromise.

The guys grabbed their clothes and reluctantly hauled their hardons back to the big room.

"God Debbie, decide something quick. I need one of those hard cocks in my pussy NOW!" I sighed.

"So it doesn't matter to you which one?" She asked.

"Not particularly. I'm horny enough now to fuck a broom handle," I joked.

"I'm just afraid if we switched spouses it might be bad for our friendship," Debbie pondered.

"How about what you and I just did? Do you think that will change things between us?" I countered.

"No. Actually, we are probably closer now than ever, but this is different," she reckoned.

"Shit Debbie, you're always the one to tell me lighten up. This would be just playing around –nothing serious," I smiled, gave her a hug and put my camisole back on.

"I know. I know! It's just that when it comes down to actually doing it, I don't think I'd be comfortable with switching," she thought and put her sexy nighty back on.

"I understand Babe. Tell you what. We'll tell the guys just that and take it from there, OK?" I relented. "OK you guys. Come on back; we've made up our minds," I said, fluffing my hair.

The door opened and our naked husbands strutted in, still sporting their hard cocks. We each took our husbands by the hand and led them either side of the bed.

"OK guys –two things: Number one, as fun as it might be, we just wouldn't be comfortable switching right now," I started and watched their excited expressions fall. "Number TWO, Debbie and I both need to be fucked badly. So, if you don't mind…." I said, pulled off my camisole and pushed Donny down on the bed.

I quickly stood on the bed, straddled him and lowered my wet pussy on his hard cock. Instantly I started riding him, like I hadn't been screwed in months. Debbie got on all fours next to Donny and spread her legs wide for Rudy. He knelt behind her and I watched, somewhat enviously, as he slowly fed his foot-long meat into her pussy. The proximity of the four of us fucking on a double bed made for plenty of unavoidable incidental contact. I found myself riding Donny harder and harder, just to feel more of Rudy's body rubbing against mine. I also think a bit of showmanship was in order.

Donny's eyes were as big as silver dollars, as he watched Debbie go at it, just inches over his head. My jugs flew around in big circles, as I bounced up and down on Donny. When this happens during our regular lovemaking, Donny grabs my tits to keep them still. Now he was ignoring them. He kept his focus on Debbie, who had inched her face even closer to his. When I saw him run his hand up her arm to pull her closer, I leaned back to let Rudy have a better view of my swinging tits. I gazed down again to see Debbie kissing my husband passionately. Throwing my head back and noticing Rudy's eyes staring at my chest, I reached over and pulled his head to my breast. He eagerly took one of my melons into his mouth and started sucking. I moaned and whispered for him to suck harder.

My hand slid down his long back and felt his ass. Reaching further, I fondled his big balls, as he continued thrusting his super cock about halfway into Debbie. I ceased the bouncing and ground my pelvis into Donny's, as Rudy took his time savoring both of my big tits. My fingers made their way from his scrotum to his asshole. He stopped his sucking and brought his face to mine.

"You know Sis, two can play that game," he whispered and kissed me.

Sucking his tongue deep in my mouth, I felt his hand slide down my naked back and cup my ass. I looked down again to see our spouses still kissing and felt Rudy's finger slide in my asshole. I was quick to return the favor, but shoved two fingers up his rectum. I sensed Donny's throbbing cock thicken inside me and felt my own orgasm start to peak. With my fingers up his ass, Rudy stepped up his pace. Debbie's screams could only mean one thing. I echoed her screams with several of my own, as Donny's rod unloaded into my cunt. Next was Donny's grunts and moans and then Rudy. I massaged his prostate, as she shot forth round after round of cum into Debbie's tight pussy.

As luck would have it, the four of us had basically shared one giant orgasm and it was wonderful. Clearly, we didn't have to switch partners to have a lot of "fun" together. Rudy and I kissed, as did Debbie and Donny, before I climbed off my husband's limp dick. Both guys soon escaped to the bathroom, as Deb and I lay together leaking cum.

"Just like men; making us women do all the cleanup!" I shouted, loud enough to be heard by all.

"Yeah really; how rude!" Debbie chimed in.

I started to get up, when she took hold of my arm and pulled me back down. "You know Barb, we can make cleanup fun too, if you're up for it?" She winked.

"I'm almost afraid to ask…" I started, when she mounted me like before.

Rudy's fresh cum literally gushed from her pussy on to my face when she spread her legs. She lapped and sucked up my husband's seed from my pussy, while I tried to do the same to her. I felt myself coming again. Great gobs of his spunk streamed into my waiting mouth from her swollen vagina. As I finished my job, Rudy was standing over us.

"Ummm, you taste yummy Bro."

"Thanks Sis. Too bad you have to taste it second hand," he smirked.

"Yeah, well who knows –maybe someday," I smiled and licked my lips.

THE NEXT DAY ---------------------

"I'm sure it will lift by the time we hit the slopes," said Rudy standing behind me, as I gazed outside at the dense fog.

My terry cloth robe offered little protection, as the cold morning air sent a shiver through me. My brother's large hands massaged my shoulders and arms to warm me up.

"And just how soon will this fog lift from my brain? –God, what a hangover!" I whispered.

"There's got to be something I can do to help?" He said, running his hands inside my robe to feel my boobs.

"Hey now, that's enough of that! We had our fun last night. Don't you think?" I asked diplomatically and shrugged him off.

"Yes, that was "fun" indeed! So why stop now?" He begged and tried to feel me up again.

I forced his hands away and scolded him. I shook Debbie awake and retreated to the kitchen for some much needed coffee. Slowly the cobwebs cleared, while we dressed for the slopes. Donny and Debbie were novice skiers, so it was decided they would do the "bunny" slopes. Rudy and I opted to tackle the more experienced ones. Since we had no idea how far away the levels were, we drove both vehicles. This turned out to be a mixed blessing. The resort was expectedly crowded by the time we arrived. The advanced slopes were more than a mile away, so it was probably good we drove separately. After another hot cup of coffee Rudy and I kissed our spouses, wished them good luck and arranged to meet back at the lodge later.

"Now you two don't have too much "fun" on those slopes!" Yelled Debbie.

"Hey, the same goes for you two!" I returned, as we drove off.

Rudy's prediction was right on about the fog. By the time we rode the lift to the peak of Black Ridge the fog had lifted. In its place came the snow. It snowed steadily all day, as we shushed down one pass, then another. We had a great time the whole morning. It kind of brought back memories of when we were kids, skiing in Colorado. By noon, I was exhausted. We took a break and got a bite to eat.

"My tired old muscles aren't used to this much activity. I'm afraid I'm too out of shape," I confided.

"After seeing you last night, I'd say you were in perfect shape," countered Rudy, with a sneaky grin.

"I think we'd better clarify something brother dear," I began. "Debbie is right about that switching partners stuff. If we hadn't been so drunk, it would have never gone that far. I hate to think of what could have happened, if she hadn't put a stop to it!" I warned.

"So, the idea of making out with your brother is disgusting? Is that it?" Rudy asked.

"Not so much disgusting –just wrong! Cheating on your partner is wrong, don't you think?" I asked.

"I suppose so Sis, but it doesn't feel like cheating to me," said Rudy.

"I know. It was just two close couples having some fun, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's exactly the way I saw it," he agreed.

"But, can't you see, if it had gone any further… well it would be wrong to jeopardize our relationship that way," I concluded.

"So the brother-sister aspect didn't bother you. It was the couple thing?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. I don't know –maybe both. I was both excited and confused. That wine sure does funny things to ya," I said and laughed.

We both laughed about it and took to the slopes again. The snow was coming down in buckets by the afternoon, making it hard to see. We decided to call it a day and head back to the lodge, when we got a cell phone call from Donny.

"I think she might have broken her leg," he started. "We were just coming down the last slope and she took a bad spill, and well, she was in a lot of pain. The medics at the lodge were gone, so I drove her to the hospital here in town. That's where we are now."

Rudy and I figured the best we could do, considering the weather, was to head back to the cabin and wait for them there. Donny agreed. The road back to our cabin was snow-packed, but still passable. Rudy started a fire, while I flicked on the radio for weather news and brewed a fresh pot of coffee. The weather report was not good. There were road closings and power outages everywhere around us. As night fell the phone rang again. This time it was Debbie.

"Oh yeah, I'm OK –just sprained my ankle. It's nothing serious, but they've closed all the roads heading out of town. Donny got us a motel room here in town, so I guess were stuck," she said.

"Yeah, it's pretty bad up here Honey. You better rest your ankle tonight and we'll see you tomorrow," answered Rudy and then hung up. "Well Sis, I guess it's just you and me," he said smiling.

"Oh great –just great!" I said with total sarcasm. "Here I am stuck with my horny brother in the middle of nowhere; what else can go wrong?"

I soon found out. Those words still lingered in the air, when the lights and radio went out.

"Hmm, I wondered how long it would take," Rudy started.

"What do you mean?"

"With this bad a storm, I knew it was only a matter of time before we got hit. Trouble is, the heat runs on electric too." He announced.

"Shit! Now what do we do?" I asked with sufficient worry in my voice.

"Take it easy Sis. There are candles in the kitchen. I'll bring the mattress and springs in here and stoke the hell out of that fire. How's that for starters?" He said confidently.

I lit several candles and poured through the pantry for food, while he gathered more firewood and moved the bed. I discovered a few cans of hash and grabbed a black skillet. The big room was fully lit by the roaring fireplace. Out shadows danced on the dark walls, as I fried our make-do cuisine.

"Hey, no way!" I reacted, seeing Rudy carrying two full bottles of wine.

"Oh nonsense, it'll warm us up," Rudy said innocently.

"Yeah, that's not ALL it will do!" I calculated.

"Why Sis, don't you trust me? I believe you were quite clear about your feelings this afternoon. I respect how you feel. You'll see, I'll be the perfect gentleman, OK?" He said, crossing his heart.

"Well… you'd better be!" He poured two glasses and handed me one. "No hanky-panky." He nodded. "Well, just to stay warm, I'll have a glass then," I said tentatively.

We finished our "meal" and drained the first bottle. Rudy stoked the fire, which made the big room rather toasty (or was it the wine?). We sat on the edge of the bed and chatted for a couple of hours about everything under the sun –his business, politics, kids, the future, my job and life goals, etc.

"Is it me Sis, or is it really getting hot in here?" Rudy asked and popped the second bottle of wine.

"Hmm, yeah. Quite toasty I think," I answered, taking another swig.

"If you don't mind, I think I'll put on my robe," he said, taking off his flannel shirt.

The firelight cast a seductive glow on his naked torso. I couldn't help but notice his muscles ripple, as he donned a silken robe. With his back to me, I watched his jeans fall at his feet.

"Ahh, that's much better!" He sighed, sat next to me and covered his long legs.

"You know Rudy, I think I'd like it better if you called me Barb," I mentioned, starring up at him.

"OK, Barb it is. I can do that," he answered and draped his arm around my shoulders.

I leaned up and gave him a peck on the cheek, then announced it was my bedtime. He prompted me to help finish the wine. I guzzled down two more big swallows, which went straight to my head.

"Whew, don't know if I needed that!" I reeled and fell back on the bed.

"Your certainly not sleeping in your clothes are you?" He asked.

"Well it is rather warm in here, but I didn't bring anything to wear but sexy nighties," I pouted.

"So what Sis, err I mean, Barb, I promise I won't look," he submitted.

"OK then, I'll be right back," I said and scampered off with my trusty candle to the bedroom.

I stripped naked and threw on my long robe. Fumbling through the suitcase in the chilly bedroom I found three sexy outfits.. I tightened up my belt and ran out holding the sexy attire. All that sudden activity and the wine made me lightheaded, as I entered the big room. Standing in front of Rudy I felt myself passing out, when he caught me. Falling into his lap exposed my leg and opened the collar of my robe enough for him to see I was naked underneath. I quickly got back to my feet.

"You're making it hard to keep my promise, Barb," he said, letting his hand run up my naked calf.

"Making it hard? Oh, poor baby, how hard?" I said, holding first one skimpy outfit up to me, then another.

"Very hard!" He said and moved his hand inside his robe.

"So, which one do you like the most –you choose," I said, swaying from side to side and playing peek-a-boo with the sheer fabrics.

"It's so hard –hard to choose, I mean," he answered nervously, as his hand moved mysteriously under his robe.

"Why Rudy you're starting to sweat. Are you too hot in that robe? I asked rhetorically and pulled the robe off his shoulders. When the silky robe fell to his lap, the mystery was revealed. His mammoth cock was at full attention, as he continued to jack it.

"I told you it was hard," he said, shyly starring up at me.

"Yes, YES IT IS!" I gulped and felt my pussy tingle. "And just what do plan to do with it?" I asked, watching him stroke it faster.

"I was hoping you might have something in mind," he said.

"ME? That looks like YOUR problem, Mr. Gentleman," I responded.

"I don't feel much like a gentleman right now," he stated and felt up my calf again.

"You just better think about keeping your promises, Mister!" I said and backed away from his touch. "Now choose one of these so we can get to bed," I reminded him and stepped in closer.