A Relatively 'Fun' Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, then I choose the one you've got on," he said impatiently.

"But I haven't got one…" I started, when he grabbed hold of my belt and tore open my robe.

His warm fingers went instantly to my wet pussy. Sliding his middle finger up my vagina, I felt my legs go limp. My body froze in place, while he got to his feet and finger-fucked me deeper.

"Tell me that doesn't feel good, Barb," he whispered and tongued my ear.

"It doesn't. It doesn't. It feels… fucking marvelous!" I swooned.

"I think its time we had a serious discussion," he said, ripped off my robe and threw me to the mattress.

He towered over me, dropped his robe and yanked down his shorts. I watched in silent awe, as he hard-jacked his huge cock and then knelt between my legs.

"A discussion… about what?" I wondered

"Your legs," he said, taking my ankles and raising them to his shoulders.

"My legs, what about my legs?" I asked, as he let his cock rest on my mound.

"Just wondering how far you'll need to spread them, to take all of this!" He shouted and parted my pussy lips with his huge pole.

"Oh God NO! We can't go this far! NO!" I begged, as his thick meat stretched my pussy to the max.

"How 'bout THIS far, Sis?" He said, and held my arms down.

He brutally shoved more of his oversized monster into my cunt. Leaning up over me, he thrust nearly all of it inside. I felt my insides spasm and my lips about to tear. It was like being fucked for the first time.

"Oh God no Rudy, not like this! Stop, you're hurting me!" I screamed and tossed my head, trying to make him loosen his grip.

Ignoring my pleas, he started pumping back and forth inside me I was certain he was tearing my insides with every deep plunge. I looked up at his diabolical expression through tearful eyes as he continued to rape me.

"Why must you hurt me so?" I cried, trying to get his sympathy.

"I've wanted to fuck you for years. I knew if I ever had the chance, I'd take you anyway I could," he groaned.

"But, don't you see, I want you too –but not like this," I said with a calm voice.

He stopped pumping and slowly loosened his grip on my arms. Sitting back on his heels, half of his long cock was still buried inside me. My body relaxed under him. He brought my legs down to rest on his thighs.

"Now, isn't this better? You don't want the memory of this moment to be negative do you?" I suggested.

"No," he apologized.

"There's so many nice things we can give each other, don't you think?" I said and fondled my breast.

"I'm sorry I hurt you, Sis. Let's just forget this ever happened," he said and started to pull away.

"Hey, where are going? You leave that big ole thing right there, Mister!" I scolded and scooted my hips forward to take more of it inside. "Or maybe now you don't want me, is that it?" I asked, batting my eyes.

"God no, I want you more than anything!" He admitted and flexed his cock.

"Well then, come here," I beckoned him.

He leaned down and kissed me, while I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Take me." I whispered into his open mouth.

The passion of our kiss increased, as did his strokes. With my pussy now sufficiently juiced, I coaxed him to fuck me deeper. What was painful before turned into sheer pleasure, as his strokes became longer and more penetrating. Breaking away from our kiss, he took each of my jugs into his mouth

"That's it Darlin' take all of me! Suck your sister's big tits! Give me all of that big cock!" I muttered and hiked my legs up.

He leaned back and thrust it inside me to the hilt. I felt his big balls hit my ass and scraped my nails over his back. His body tensed and his cock throbbed. I knew then I had taken him to a place he'd only dreamed of. Considering petite Debbie, there wasn't any way she could ever take all of his huge cock. I took added delight in being able to give him what she couldn't.

"Christ, that feels so fucking good!" He yelled and shook his head.

"Umm, yeah Baby. Now fuck me Rudy. Give me ALL you got! Come on Baby, I can take it!" I screamed, while he pistoned in and out of my swollen cunt.

I was totally consumed by him. His huge meat filled every part of my vagina. The constant friction on my clit set me on fire and I started coming. I took turns sucking my tits while his balls slapped against my ass.

"OH GOD RUDY! I LOVE YOUR COCK! Fuck me Baby! Fuck your sister! Fill me up! OH SHIT!"

"Take it all Sis! PLEASE!! OH GOD, I'm comingggg! OH GOD!"

"Yeah Baby, fill me up with your hot cum. YEAH THAT'S IT! UMMMM, it's so hot!" I yelled, as his huge cock burst forth load after load of love juice.

With one final thrust, he left his entire rod buried deep in me. I tightened and loosened my vaginal walls several more times, until his mighty meat delivered another short spurt.

"Goddam Rudy, I've never been fucked like that!" I cried, bringing his face to mine for a kiss.

"Me either, Sis –I mean Barb!"

"Baby, you can call me whatever you like!"

He rolled off of me and we laid side by side in the silence, while his white spunk oozed out of me. As we bathed in the warm glow from the fire, a myriad of feelings flooded my brain. Most of them involved my brother, my newest lover. What we had done was so wrong, on so many levels. But, it felt so good –so right. I suddenly felt like Scarlett O'Hara. Guess I'll have to worry about that tomorrow. After all, tomorrow IS another day. Rudy turned his face toward mine and smiled.

"I can almost hear your wheels a'turning, Sis. What' going through your mind?" He asked.

"Two main things I guess. My first thought is, how sweet it would be to taste that big cock of yours. The other thought is, how are we gonna tell Donny and Debbie about this?" I said, hoping he could solve my dilemma.

He turned his face back to stare at the ceiling for the longest time. Finally, he spoke, "Personally, I always tend to go with my first instinct," he reasoned.

"Umm, sounds workable to me," I mimicked his remark from the night before and got to my knees.

Taking his cream-coated dick in my hand, I realized it was the same size flaccid as my husband's full erection. For the first time, I was able to wrap my fingers around the base of it. In it's current state I figured I could probably deep-throat him, so I did. His slimy tool easily slid down my throat, where I quickly displayed my talents. Squeezing my throat muscles around the head, I tightened my lips around the base, to give him a hands-free blowjob. Moaning for added vibration, I ran one hand under his ass, while my other hand fondled his balls. His groans of appreciation told me all I needed to know. I was able to keep this technique up for about a minute. That's when his erection came back to life. I felt my lips stretching, as his cock grew in my mouth. Backing it out of my throat, I was able, for a short time, to keep much of it in my mouth. I circled the base of it with both hands and bobbed up and down on his growing shaft, until the extra length and girth of it made that impossible. His erection was back to full strength. I mounted him in the traditional "69", grabbed his rocket with both hands and was able to get the plum-sized head into my mouth. After several more minutes of sucking and jacking his 12" monster, I took a break. Scooting down his stomach, I smothered his meat between my melons and titty-fucked him

That seemed to turn him on quite a bit. He stuck a few fingers in my drenched pussy and spread my asscheeks wide enough to insert his thumb in my rectum. I felt the stirrings of an orgasm and scooted myself back up his chest, so he could taste me. Letting go of his salami, I rode his face, while he tongue-fucked me to a climax. I was coming down from one orgasm, when he started tonguing my asshole. His hands reached up from behind me and tugged on my tits, as he probed my ass.

I moved myself off of him and reapplied my two-handed grip. A strange desire jumped in my brain, as I jacked and kissed him.

"Baby, I don't know how much I can take, but will you fuck me in the ass?" I pleaded.

Not waiting for an answer, I got on all fours and watched him get off the bed and stand behind me. Resting his long tool on top of my ass, he asked if I was wet enough.

"Fuck yes, just put it in me!" I shouted.

"OK, you asked for it. Just say "when"," he said, spread my cheeks and wedged the bulbous head in my puckered hole.

"OH SHITTTT!" I screamed, loud enough to start an avalanche.

The head was much too big for my tiny hole, but he kept at it. Finally, I felt the whole head inside, but he didn't stop. Slowly pushing more of it in me, I thought he would surely split me in two.

"God Sis, I don't think I've ever felt something so fucking tight!"

"Tell me about it! Maybe this wasn't such a good idea," I said.

"Oh come on. You can stand some more, can't you?" He teased and pushed in another inch.

"OH GODDDD! NO MORE!" I screamed. "Take it out!"

"OK, whatever you say, Sis," he relented and started to back off.

As he pulled away, it felt different. "Wait! Do that again!"

"What? You want more?" He asked.

"Yes, please," I answered, like a kid wanting a second helping.

He shoved it in and it hurt. He retreated and it felt lovely. The pain and pleasure of it was incredible. He picked up on my mixed emotions and played me. Back and forth, faster and faster, until my "oohs" and "ahhs" turned into one, continuous "AHH".

"So you like it up the ass? That's kinda slutty, Sis," he said and sunk his pipe in deeper.

"Fuck YES! I'll be your slutty whore! Just DON'T STOP!" I yelled.

"Your ass is SO fucking tight! I'm gonna cum!" He said and jerked his cock out. "Turn around bitch, so I can fuck your whore face," he commanded.

I quickly turned, as she shot a stream of white goo across the bridge of my nose. I opened my mouth wide, stuck out my tongue and starred up into his eyes in utter submission, while he aimed another stream at my mouth. Eagerly lapping up every drop of his starchy cream, I swallowed it down and begged for more.

"Show me those big fucking tits, you cunt whore!"

"Oh yeah Baby, shoot it all over my big fucking tits, YEAH!" I urged him, holding my jugs to catch his final cum shower.

I leaned down and licked his delicious load from each of my tits, as he continued to jack his long thick beast.

"You like that fresh cum all over you, don't you cunt?"

I only starred and nodded, while he used his cock to spoon-feed me the residue of his first shots from my face.

"That's a good fucking whore. Now you can clean my cock, slut."

Without hesitation, I licked and sucked every inch of his long veined cock and took the huge head in my mouth again. Tasting my own shit made me feel like a total slut, as I clamped my teeth around his circumcised hood. I teased his peephole with my tongue, while double hand-jacking the length of his still-stiff erection. His deep grunts told me of more gifts to come. I stepped up my pace, until my hands were a blur. I felt his body stiffen. He let out a long groan, grabbed my hair and squirted out one, final, short blast of his seed into my mouth. I would have knelt there and sucked him off all night, but he bent down, reached under my armpits and pulled me to my feet.

Standing on the bed, I was right at his height. He grasped my arms and worked his cock between my legs. Starring into my eyes, he said words that took on a whole new meaning.

"I love you."

I returned his comment with the same, deep-felt message. Our eyes locked on to each other's, as he kissed me. Our lips parted, but this time he sucked my tongue. My cum-soaked face meshed with his. My wet thirty-six d's smashed into his chest. His meat flexed against my dripping pussy. The passion in our kiss grew and waned and grew again, as the fire crackled and popped behind us. Like two novice lovers in a never-ending embrace, he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. Without a word, he warmed a washcloth and softly cleaned my face, my chest and my pussy. I rinsed out the cloth and cleaned his cock. I took a big swig of mouthwash and pulled his lips to mine. Opening his mouth on mine, we shared the mouthwash and spit it out. He lined up in front of the toilet and took hold of his dick to pee. I pulled his hand away and held it for him, while he unloaded about a quart of urine. Smiling at him, I shook it off. I sat down to relieve myself, with him facing me. Folding his arms, he smiled and rolled his eyes. He looked down at a pretend wristwatch. I gave him a big smile and finally started to pee. He returned my smile and dropped his arms. I reached out and pulled him close. Once again I took his flaccid cock in my mouth. Instead of deep-throating it, I hard-sucked him, all sloppy and nasty. I whipped it out several times and slapped my face with it, before shoving it back in my mouth. He could see I was just teasing him. When he started to get hard again, I stopped. He lifted me into his arms again and took me back to bed. The rest of the night we spent cuddling, until an occasional overwhelming desire got the best of us. Exploring different positions and techniques, we found it virtually impossible to wear out each other's welcome.

DAY THREE ---------------------------

It was about 6 am when a blaring radio and bright lights rudely interrupted our slumber. Hardly an ember was left in the fireplace, as our naked bodies huddled together to keep warm. We had a woodsy breakfast of bacon, eggs and coffee, before discussing how to break the news of our transgression to our spouses.

"Let's just play it by ear. Maybe it won't be as traumatic as we imagine," suggested Rudy.

"I agree; we could be blowing this all out of proportion. I'll just follow your lead, OK?" I said.

We kissed as lovers one final time and headed out to meet Donny and Debbie at the lodge. We found them seated in a small table in the restaurant, where they had just finished breakfast. Debbie indicated her ankle was feeling much better. After a brief description of last night's storm, the four of us were unexpectedly quiet, as we sipped our coffee and watched the skiers.

"So, you guys weathered the storm OK?" Debbie asked, breaking the nervous silence.

"Oh yeah. Well, the power was out all night, so we had to keep the fire burning and stuff," I quickly replied.

"Stuff? What other stuff?" Donny asked.

"Oh, you know…," I started and then stopped. My mind went completely blank.

"How about you guys; did you find anything interesting to do to pass the time?" Rudy asked, taking the edge off my sorry statement.

Donny looked at Debbie. She looked at Rudy and me. Nothing was said, but their downward glances spoke volumes.

"Barb, I think we need to talk," Donny said, uttering the most feared phrase in the English language.

He stood up and took hold of my arm to usher me away. "No, whatever you've got to say, I'm sure were all adult enough to hear it," I challenged him and kept my seat.

"Are you sure Barb?" Asked Debbie, wanting to soften the blow.

"Yes, I'm quite sure," I answered and looked at Rudy with knowing eyes.

Rudy and I shared glances as Donny began to reveal a sordid story of their "fun-filled" night together. The guilt etched on their faces was a pleasure to behold, as they took turns adding extra details to the sexy saga. I had to stifle a laugh or two at the similarities of our mutual affairs. When Donny said, "One thing led to another and the next thing we new…" I couldn't help myself, and started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Asked Debbie, seeing the smile on her husband's face.

"Should we?" I asked Rudy

"Oh, I don't know Sis. I, for one am finding this rather intriguing," he said, mocking the sincerity of their guilt.

"Hey you two, what's the deal?" Asked Debbie, confused by our light-hearted behavior.

"Well, you see, you two weren't the only couple that shared a little action last night," I admitted, touching Donny's hand.

"You assholes!" Yelled Debbie. "You mean you made us feel like two cheating creeps, when, all the while, you were just as guilty?" She pouted.

"Don't get too upset Twisted-Ankle-Girl!" Said Rudy, rolling his eyes.

Debbie got off her high horse and looked at Donny for a reaction. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled at us.

"Well, if this is the worst thing that can happen to our friendship, I suppose we have to see if we all can deal with it, right?" He asked us as a group.

We each took a long stare into each other's eyes and wondered how negatively this would impact our enduring friendship.

"Hey, I love you guys and I'm not afraid to admit that sharing each other on a more intimate level is fun." I said and watched their heads nod in agreement.

My warped words of wisdom must have been the general consensus. Soon we were laughing and chatting away like normal.

"Anyone up for hitting the slopes?" Rudy asked, as we left the table.

"Sure, but it's still early and we have the motel room 'til noon?" Suggested Donny.

"And it does have a king-size bed…" Debbie added.

"Hey, lead on girl!" I laughed, taking her arm in mine.

We piled into our car and sped off for their motel. Our conversation in the car consisted of sexual innuendos and recounts of last night's escapades. By the time we reached our destination, my pussy was wet with desire for all three of them.

Once inside the room, I whispered to Debbie, "First one naked in bed gets both guys!"

"Your on!" She countered and the two of us frantically stripped.

As fate would have it, I beat her to the bed. Yanking the bedspread down, I quickly helped each of the guys disrobe, while pouting Debbie sat on an easy chair.

"And just what am I supposed to do, take notes?" Debbie asked indignantly.

"Hmm, if you like, but there's our HandyCam right there," I answered, as the naked guys knelt on either side of me.

"Should I tape over what we filmed last night, Donny?" She asked.

"No way, Baby; that's a keeper. Get a new one out of the bag!" Exclaimed my husband, as I sucked his growing hardon.

"Hey, you guys WERE naughty last night!" I said and switched to sucking Rudy's tool.

Debbie loaded the camera, while I quickly got the men's cocks equally hard. She began filming, as I straddled her husband and lowered my stretched out pussy to accommodate his huge cock. I rode my brother's cock and sucked my husband's, until I could taste his precum.

"Fuck me in the ass, Baby," I begged Donny and leaned down to smash my jugs against Rudy's chest.

Donny's seven-plus inch cock filled my asshole from behind, with little resistance. Rudy's swollen meat still made it quite a stretch to take them both. Now both of my favorite lovers were gloriously fucking me, while my sister-in-law filmed it all. Our grunts, moans and groans filled the room, as the guys stepped up their hard thrusts into me. Debbie continued to shoot, but admonished the men to "save some for her." It was too late for Donny. His cock throbbed in me and soon shot forth a sizeable load of hot cum in my rectum. Taking a brief pause, I squeezed my asscheeks tight to savor his warm load.

"Ummm, I love your hot cum in my ass, Baby!" I said, and felt Rudy's mighty cock flex in my vagina.

Feeling myself starting to come, I went back to riding Rudy. Donny's cock plopped out of my asshole, followed by a healthy gob of cum that streamed down to coat Rudy's cock. I pushed my upper body back up to take in as much of his pipe as possible.

"Why Barb, you're making me so jealous," whispered Debbie, climbing up on the bed to straddle her husband's face.

Debbie had transferred the filming duties to my spent husband and climbed on board the Rudy-Ride. He tongue-fucked her pussy, as I continued to force more of his long dong into me. Rudy moaned, as I was finally able to fuck his complete rod. I paused to adjust to the extra length inside me. Debbie reached out and grabbed my tits, while her husband sucked her cunt.