A Relatively 'Fun' Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very impressive, I must say!" She said, starring down at Rudy's pubic hair pressed hard against my mons.

I gave her a prideful smile and pulled her arms so we could kiss. We kissed deeply and fondled each other's boobs, until her breathing became erratic. He was definitely doing a number on her pussy. She broke our embrace and let out a slow orgasmic whine. Feeling Rudy's cock start to throb, I echoed her orgasm with primal cries of my own. Grasping my boobs with one hand, I masturbated my clit with the other. Rudy's hands clenched my thighs. His pelvis rose and his body tensed, as his volcano erupted inside me. I felt wave after wave of his seed pulsing against my cervix, soaking my vagina and oozing out. When he released his grip on my thighs, I climbed off his shaft to kneel between his long legs. Jacking his rigid cock with both hands, I motioned for Debbie to join me. We took turns cleaning his cock with our tongues. I sucked the huge head of it in my mouth, while she licked and pumped. It wasn't long before his ass tightened and he let go another load of cum into my mouth. Debbie's mouth met mine at the top of his erection and we shared a cum-filled kiss.

"CUT!" Yelled Donny, holding the video camera, and the room erupted in laughter.

EPILOGUE

It was truly a fun-filled memorable weekend. We returned home two days later (a day later than planned) and gathered our kids around the TV to watch the G-rated version of our ski trip in the mountains. After a half-hour of viewing snow-covered mountains, shots of the cabin and us having a snowball fight, the show was over. Rudy's youngest boy rummaged through the camera bag. "That was fun Dad, but what about these other six tapes?"

The four adults scrambled to grab the bag. Rudy offered some lame explanation about nature videos and we collectively sighed.