All Comments on 'A Show For Him'

by LonelyMom

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Wonderful Story

Just a beutiful loving story.. That very lucky bill.

Blue88Blue88about 17 years ago
Outstanding

Beautifully written, lovingly expressed. This was so obviously written by a woman, a woman able to express the love she felt for a man (or the love buried deeply inside of her longing to be expressed). Kudos to the author for a lovely tale.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueabout 17 years ago
Beautifully done

Beautiful story, I really enjoyed it.

Just shows we never lose the love and passion even if there aren't too many heroes like Bill around.

Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful

It was a wonderful story and I loved it. M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wonderful

what a great story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So Smooth

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! Well written and so smooth! I wish my wife was like this one, and we have been married for 43 years........

sherlock40sherlock40about 17 years ago
Wow, a true loving wife story.

It is a great pleasure to read of a real loving couple situation. With so much crap on this site attempting to be erotic with stories of betrayal and worse, it is fantastic to come across a gem of a story. Thank you.

rgraham666rgraham666about 17 years ago
Very nice

Well written, and quite delicious.

Such a pleasure to read. The way the authour led us on, made the reader think one thing and then pulling a nice surprise out of her hat was a lot of fun.

Well done.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Excellent

Superbly written loving wife tale that reminds us that marriage can be quite erotic. Thank you.

forfun44forfun44about 17 years ago
Nice for a change!

Loved it! Nice to read a romantic twist to a story. I still like a hot & steamy threesome or foursome, but this was nice, keep up the excellent writing.

i812i812about 17 years ago
Terrific!

Absolutely charming and heartwarming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Love This Story! Lovely!!

My friend Ed had read this and suggested it to me...what a pal! This is such a beautiful story with a sappy but romantic end...for now anyway! Write on sister, write on!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Absolutely wonderful story!!

How did this gem of a story stay hidden from me for so long? The characters are wonderfully drawn and the writing is so ellegant and smooth. And the eroticism is heart-stopping beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely tail with us all.

buck558buck558about 2 years ago

I came across this story quite by accident and so was truly pleased. This is a wonderful story; it has very good flow and weaves the tale with a feel of genuine feeling. Well done!

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 1 year ago

What I love about your writing is that your women have an inner strength and peace. You portray a world that is innately kind even in the ravages of war, where love prospers and romance can walk hand in hand with eroticism and self-discovery. You have a new fan, and I loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What happened next between Bill and his wife?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous