A Shy Girl, a Voyeur, and a Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flawless. The word... This time it was: flawless. Shaved, probably waxed or even laser-removed. The oh-so-smooth skin of her large lips seemed barely rougher than that of her belly! Between those lips peaked out two thin inner lips, delicate and smooth as well. A perfect curve of silky white skin that curved down between her legs to disappear somewhere... somewhere I shouldn't let my thoughts go right now.

I looked back up and saw her looking back at me, her expression still flat. My erection, on the other hand, was not. "There you go. That's exciting to you?" She asked. She was standing there relaxed, at ease, with no smile. I stood up, totally uncomfortable.

"Uh, well, well yes..." Hesitant. That would have been the word for me right now.

"Wow! I can't believe you North Americans! Just seeing a girl naked turns you on... And, " she said, looking down at my crotch, "more than a little apparently. Now. Do you believe I'm about to jump at you and try to make love to you?"

"No. Not at all." Uncomfortable too. Another good word.

"Ok then. Look at me."

I did. She was gorgeous, a raven-haired dream come true. Perfect in every which way. She even turned around to let me see her round ass, handfuls of flesh I desperately wanted to touch, feel, massage, kiss, lick, bite... But as she sighed while turned around, as if she was bored and waited for me to finish, I began understanding what she meant. Boy was I in for a surprise!

"Ok then," she said, turning back towards me, "what if I do this?"

In a fraction of a second her attitude changed from night to day. Her eyes thinned just a bit, her smiled reappeared and her head tilted slightly downward so that she looked at me as if from below. She slightly shifted her feet and pulled her shoulders back. All in all everything she did was very subtle but the effect was dramatic. Although I had not seen anything new my eyes opened wide. When she saw that her smile deepened, her teeth and tongue suddenly visible. She prused her lips. Damn! Down below, my erection was threatening to rip through my boxers while trying to extend downwards.

"And I haven't even begun talking... Like telling you that I really like your thick shoulders and especially your large hands. They look like capable hands, someone could feel at ease in those hands. Or I haven't told you yet just how long it's been since my last fuck. Since the last time I felt a long hard and thick cock inside me. Do you want to know? Know how long it's been?"

Before I could answer she looked down at my cock, which should be quite apparent by now, and I simply couldn't find the nerve or the energy to reply. Everything I had seemed to have pooled between my legs.

"I know you must love your girlfriend very much, but how long has it been since *you* nestled yourself between another woman's smooth legs? Since you last felt your thick cock opening and then slipping between pussy lips? Since you last fondled breasts like mine? Big and firm, taut with longing... God do they need to be touched by someone else than me..."

And by then I knew that it was too much for me... When I closed my eyes I knew I was doomed: I couldn't resist her and we were going to have sex right now despite Lisa. But then I heard her laughing. Opening my eyes in shock, she looked back at me, slowly slipping her panties up again. "Hey! Don't get any ideas now... But do you understand what I meant?" As she spoke she bent forward to snap her bra back on and her breasts seemed to overflow towards me again. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

Before I knew it she was out of the room. I sat down on the bed and sighed deeply. What was going on with me? Why had I forgotten that this was nothing but a game? She got right under my skin and — and now she was back into my room, dressed in a simple tee-shirt and jeans.

"We're not done yet." She said as I was getting back up. "Now that you don't see much of my skin other than my forearms, let's try something else."

Once more her posture shifted slightly and after she whipped her hair back from her face, she looked at me with those eyes again and I knew I trapped.

"Let me tell you a secret." She said in a low voice. "One of the reasons I picked Canada is that I have this little fantasy... You see, I really want to fuck someone while—"

"Ok that's enough. I think I get your point." I said, smiling uneasily.

"Do you? Sure? Want me to keep going?"

This time I stopped smiling and looked at her. She was grinning, nearly laughing, and she winked at me. And then she leaned forward and gave me a quick hug.

"Please forgive me if I went too far, but you needed to be taught a lesson!" She turned around, ready to leave the room. But she paused just before, "If you're not a spiteful person, there are quite a few more things I could teach you..." Another wink later she had disappeared.

I sat back down on the bed and let out another sigh. Those three months are going to be weirder than I had thought. If that girl was going to be like this for— and again she popped back into the room. I jumped up again and she smiled at me.

"What about the essential oils?"

"Oh! Right here. Take whichever you need. But you better wait a while before taking a bath to make sure that there's enough hot water. "

"Ok, thanks."

Another smile and she had left. Hmm, better wait a while for the hot water indeed. And for me to install the camera! But as I was installing it fifteen minutes later, with the door carefully locked, I realized that it didn't feel quite as exciting. Maybe I had learned a lesson. Maybe not. Who knew? Perhaps I was just in shock after seeing such a beautiful girl completely naked and apparently wanton right in front of me... It could happen.

Half an hour after her bath, while I could hear her working out in her room, I shut myself up in the little room where my computer was. Saved and compressed the movie (not much, mind you!) and sat back while I waited. All of a sudden the screen gently faded to black and the movie began. Well, I didn't discoverer anything shocking while looking at it, except that her lesson wasn't all that absolute. She was right in that her attitude, moves and talk had made her a lot more sexy and desirable, but as my cock was bearing witness, watching her naked while bathing was more than enough for me. Anyway I saved the file and knew that I was going to come back to it later.

A few days later we found ourselves in the same situation: Lisa was gone to school and Anja was back from morning classes. With a towel wrapped around herself she walked out of her room and winked at me. Damn! That girl was a tease! Forget about simply, passively teaching me a lesson. She was playing me like a musical instrument! Twenty minutes afterward (and twenty minutes of film I'd be looking at later) she got out of the bathroom, you may have guessed, completely naked and still wet all over.

"Well, since you learned your lesson I don't think I have to worry about giving you the wrong impression..."

"Indeed." I followed boldly into her room. She didn't seem to mind at all, but I could be wrong. "But I've thought about what you said and something's missing."

"And what would that be?" While she was talking she was combing her long hair, and every damn swing of the brush was making her left breast jiggle. And I'm sure the tease knew about it!

"Let's say you're right and the German don't get all excited while seeing girls simply naked. Well I think they're missing out on something because I don't need for the girl to do anything to get me excited... Isn't that something good?"

"Perhaps, yes. But... "

Now she was tying her hair up in a ponytail. Both her arms where raised, making her breasts stand out like mountain islands in the middle of an ocean. Heavy, dense islands of womanly flesh, thick and full and thrusting forward like there's not tomorrow. Still wet, her nipples still stiff, they were now positively dancing around following the movements of her arms. As if with a will of its own, my cock was beginning to follow them into their dance. But Anja was still talking:

"But you're confusing two things here: simple arousal from nudity and enjoying nudity for the beauty it offers. Wouldn't you like us to be naked all day long? Just so that we could appreciate and enjoy each other's beauty and nakedness? Look Will. " Anja paused, looked at me. "Lisa's not coming back from school until 6 tonight: she has a meeting she just can't miss. Why don't I don't get dressed and you loose your clothes? And anyway, " she smiled, "it's not like those jeans are doing anything to hide your erection!"

My heart missed a beat I think. "I'm not sure this is a good idea..."

"Because of Lisa or because of the idea itself?"

"Mostly for Lisa, yeah... Hell, I shouldn't even be here while you're naked."

"And why not? Have we done anything wrong?"

She talked as if she really didn't mind being naked in front of me. This would be more than enough to provoke a fight between me and Lisa. While I was thinking about, conferring with my cock and all, I realize that she was excited herself. Easier for a girl to hide it, but subtle signs were beginning to appear. We were winding ourselves into a deeper sexual tension every time we spoke! And I had no idea how this tension was going to be released. I was about to reply, but Anja took the decision for me.

"Oh and by the way, Lisa wants me to give you massage lessons too."

"So?"

"Well, you got to be naked for that silly!"

I knew that Anja was giving such lessons to Lisa already, but I had no idea that the girls were completely naked? A towel, panties, a bra or tank top for Anja... Apparently not. Seeing my hesitation, she asked:

"What? Is this erotic to you as well? Damn you Canadians are weird!" She laughed again, obviously shocked.

I didn't reply to her question. "You mean to tell me that Lisa asked you to give me massage lessons even if it implied that we'd be naked together, touching each other?"

"Well, " she paused, her eyes suddenly lowered, "she did ask me to be dressed and to cover your ass with a towel... But since she's not going to be here, what's the problem? What's the worst that could happen: that she arrives sooner than expected? Ok then, I'll keep a robe and a towel nearby. Satisfied?"

I couldn't think of a reason not to accept. Neither did my cock. Anja was standing about two feet away from me, pure, with a long water-dripping ponytail. I nodded and she smiled.

"Perfect! I need to make a call to my folks before it gets too late for them, but I'll be back in twenty minutes or so. Good?"

"Yeah."

Twenty minutes was more than enough time to set up my camera! There was three spots I had already found and tested in Anja's room. If something happened I wanted to be sure to record it. But while I was finishing up, carefully listening to Anja's voice on the phone to make sure she was far away, I realized that she was going to be covering me with oil, that we were going to me completely naked and that she as going to touch nearly every inch of my skin. Something felt quite wrong about this picture. Something also felt quite good, of course, but still. It seemed that Anja always managed to put me in risky situations.

She may be right about Germany's strange customs, but the last part of the discussions two days ago was clearly sexual, fake or not. I can't believe she didn't react while acting up. And now we were going to oil and feel each other up, naked. This wasn't just some Canadian erotic image: it was certainly erotic in most countries, including Germany. Was Anja really trying to teach me something, or was she simply fooling around with me? About a week from arriving here and she managed to organize a situation where we were going to be a hair's breadth away from sex. Different customs, or a simple tease? Who knew? My cock was pulsating, as if trying to tell me something.

In any case things were going to get interesting: I heard Anja hanging up and walking back towards her room.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Sure, but what are you still doing dressed?"

I didn't reply, but simply removed all my clothes. Before removing my boxers, who were hiding nothing but the color of my eight inches, I went to the front door and locked it. When I returned, Anja took charge.

"Ok. Here's the towel and robe if ever Lisa decides to miss the single most important meeting of the year. Now take those off and lie down on your back."

I did. But wait: was that embarrassment, or even arousal, in Anja's eyes? She did look at my cock for a brief moment... And was that the same red sheen I had seen on her chest two days ago? Hmm, was her aloof facade breaking down? My earlier intuition seemed right: I was not the only one with a hard-on. Well, I was, but in a manner of speaking... Oh well, you understand! And what if I tried to shake that cool facade a little bit more? Let's see...

She began by kneeling down beside me, and pouring warm oil over my chest. Then, without loosing a single second, she began teasing me with her breasts. While she was massaging the oil from my belly to my neck and shoulders, her breasts kept slipping between her arms. As she kept those arms close together while moving them up and down over my chest, her breasts kept popping in and out, bouncing and wiggling every time. It was too obvious and there's no way Anja wasn't aware of it.

Faced with such impudence, I merely did what first came to mind: I stared. A few strokes later she commented on it, smiling: "Aren't you ashamed Will!" I didn't reply but merely looked away. But I was not ashamed nor embarrassed. She was playing a game I was quickly learning to enjoy: I could have confronted her, but that would have been like calling someone's bluff too soon at poker. You win more if you wait. So let's wait and enjoy.

Didn't take long. Soon her forearms were *accidentally* hitting my cock (which was still hard, by the way). And when she moved down to my legs, she allowed herself a few grazes on my balls. All this time she was talking, telling what to do and what not to do, where to apply deep pressure and where to simply do something she called "effleurage".

After the legs she moved away from my sight, behind my head. Up to this point the massage itself had felt really good, but when she began massaging my neck and the back of my head, I closed my eyes in ecstasy: she was really good with those hands. Slowly she moved down to my shoulders, upper arms and then she worked on my chest from this other angle. And that is when it hit me: judging from the sound of her voice, she was above me. My eyes flew open, to be greeted to the sight of Anja's breasts from below. Oh. My. God. They were hanging freely just above my face, mere inches away, and they were magnificent.

My cock twitched involuntarily, but Anja didn't miss a beat. She kept on talking as if nothing had happened. But the way she was bent over me, she was in first row to see it twitch. And when eight inches twitch in front of your eyes, you see it. Just like when two large C cup breasts were hanging just above your face. Remembering my decision, I opened my mouth and softly blew warm air on her breasts. That did it: instant goosebumbs and a slight pause in her talking. So I kept doing it, and Anja stayed on my chest for what was obviously way too long.

Suddenly she moved back and asked me to turn on my belly. She moved sideways a bit while I turned and I was faced with a split-second decision: do I turn my head away or towards her? Towards. To be greeted, this time, with an even more intimate vision: Anja was sitting with her ass on her feet with her knees apart. At the end of this channel was her pussy, still flawlessly bald, completely exposed to my gaze. And while I had seen it when we were both standing up, this was proving a lot more interesting.

Her large lips were just as creamy white as I remembered and her inner lips subtly peeking out. They were smooth as well, whereas Lisa's were bigger and slightly wrinkled as if she had too much of them. Then two things surprised me: the lower part of those smooth lips I couldn't see while standing up were not so smooth but wrinkled a bit too. And the fact that they stood out more told me that this was the place I had to open to fuck her. And the other surprise was that Anja was evidently wet: those small lips were gleaming! Confirmation! She was just as excited as I was. If we keep this up much longer we're going to explode over each other! When she sensed my staring, she said once more:

"Will, don't you think that it's a—" but I interrupted her.

"Unless you move I'm not going to look anywhere else Anja." I liked this teasing game, but I was not going to play the fool forever.

Then she moved away, to my other shoulder, and resumed massaging my neck, head, shoulders arms and right side of my back. But instead of moving lower she positioned herself at the exact opposite angle as she had been: when I turned my head around, I still could see her pussy unmistakably exposed.

"Ok then Will. As long as you can answer my questions... How's your sex life with Lisa going?"

"What?"

"Well, I've known Lisa for a long while and before we even considered doing this exchange she did talk to me about you two. I was an outsider, someone that you'd never meet... But I'm here now and I can probably help you."

"What do you mean, help me?"

"I know that Lisa's a shy girl, even though she loves having sex with you. But did *you* know that she was troubled by her own fears? That she felt sad about not being able to give you what you want?"

I was speechless. I was still staring at her pussy, but I was definitely speechless. And then she squeezed her pussy and asked:

"Are you listening to me or are you just watching her?"

"Her?"

"Yes, don't you think it's feminine?" And the she laughed, glad to be in control of the situation again.

"Well yes, but—"

"Of yeah, I had forgotten about that... It's hard for me to use *it* constantly... In German we have masculine, feminine and neutral pronouns. Anyway, I think that in this case *she* is more appropriate! But what do you think about what I told you?"

"I'm not sure I'm ready to believe you..."

"I know, you've been having a hard time trusting me since the day I came in..." Another laughter. Another rich, deep-throated laughter she certainly knew was erotic.

"That's not what I meant. If Lisa's really feeling saddened about that, why doesn't she change?"

"It's hard to go against what you were thought as a child... For example, what do *you* think about anal sex?"

"Well..." I paused, not knowing what she wanted to prove.

"Oh!" she stammered, caught off guard.

"You thought I wouldn't like it? That you could compare it with Lisa's qualms?"

"Yes. Most people are disgusted by anal sex."

"I'm certainly not Anja. What, do you mean that you are?"

"No, not much... I mean..." Once again she stopped, hesitating.

"Have you ever done it?"

A slight pause on her part, a breath she tried and failed to keep completely silent. "A few times, yes."

"You liked?" I was pushing it, but now it was my turn! But when she didn't reply, I knew I had hit a nerve. "That's an interesting response Anja... Now it's either one of two things: you didn't like it at all or you really, really enjoyed it."

She didn't answer. Looking up I could see that she didn't know how to react now. Instead she got up on her knees and said that it was her turn. When I got up I saw that her head was down and that she quickly lied down on her belly.

"Aren't we supposed to start with the front?"

"No, it varies."

Yeah right. She was suddenly all shy and didn't know what to do about it. So I decided to give her a little time to think about it and began massaging her. Even if all I had was her back this was a delight: warm, smooth skin all over, no blemishes, zits or stretch marks... An ass that begged to be kissed and touched.... At least I could touch it now and I did so shamelessly. Not to overtly sexual, but after spending some time on her back or legs, I kept moving towards her ass to get a feel. Wow: a great ass, firm and strong, full and round, opened to my hands.