A Shy Girl, a Voyeur, and a Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,843 Followers

But soon I tested Anja's limits, as she had tested mine. Opening my hands completely across her ass, I hooked my thumbs against the line between her buttocks and legs, and pulled outwards. Like two flowers, her pussy and asshole bloomed just under my eyes. I quickly moved up to her back, down to her legs and even feet, which she seemed to enjoy quite a bit. There, squeezing her toes, I asked again:

"So, Anja, what's your answer? Don't tell me you're shy?"

A long pause, interlaced with soft moans as she enjoyed my feet massage, then a simple answer: "It's my most intense fetish."

Silence. A deep silence. In the throb of her voice I heard the last confirmation I needed: not only was she hot and excited, but she was doing everything she could not to abandon herself and fuck me. What was holding her back? Lisa? I didn't think so. What was holding *me* back? Lisa? I didn't think so.

From my perspective I was looking up to a gorgeous naked girl of 19, flawless skin, raven hair, with legs and an ass to die for. Between the cheeks of that ass was a wet pussy and a silent asshole. An asshole that exceptionally liked to be fucked. My cock was still hard beyond all redemption and it was already half covered with oil from the 19-year-old-girl-with-an-anal-sex-fetish's *accidental* brushes earlier.

Still down massaging her feet, I asked, softly:

"Can this oil be used as a—"

"Yes." A simple, quick, breathless *yes*.

Things couldn't get more tense... the explosion was going to me tremendous! Slowly I moved up, not quite believing what was happening. I reached for the oil bottle and lathered my cock generously. She was already breathing fast when I replaced the bottle. Right now I was straddling her calves, looking down at the asshole that was going to welcome me. I was cheating on my girlfriend and I didn't mind at all. There I was, seconds away from a first anal penetration in more than 2 years.

I bent forward, opened her cheeks apart once more and gently licked her asshole. Anja shivered. Goosebumbs all over her ass and thighs. I pulled back a little to look at it. It was wonderful: barely wrinkled, the skin around it just a shade darker than the skin of her silky ass and it had that slight rosebud effect as the rim was raised just a bit. I licked it again and soon began reaming it with all the skill I had developed with one of my wilder girlfriends. My hands were still busy squashing and opening her ass lewdly and as I gradually pushed one of my fingers closer to her hole, I felt Anja raise her ass even more against me.

Since she was all oiled up I couldn't feast on her asscheeks as much as I would have liked, but I still pulled my tongue away when my finger closed in. When I traced the rim of her ass with my fingertip she groaned, and when I pushed in she took a sharp intake of breath then groaned louder. My first and second knuckles slipped in easily. She hadn't lied: this was something she really enjoyed often. Soon my index finger was in all the way. A second one joined in, stretching her ass painlessly. But my cock was thicker than most, so I knew I better work it open slowly.

Yet, unable to resist I wanted to drive my tongue back in there. I pulled my fingers out and was pleased to find them perfectly clean: like this previous girlfriend of mine, she took great care to keep her asshole clean. This time when I placed my tongue against her anus I felt her relaxing its muscles. After a hard push I felt its tip penetrating her, completing the ream job. I fucked her ass with my tongue until it lost all strength, then sat back up.

Two fingers went inside, then three. Easily. I fucked her this way for a while, enjoying her moans and trying to figure out what speeds she liked most. But it didn't take long before my twitching cock became too jealous of my fingers. When I pulled them out and mauled her asscheeks again, I marveled: this girl was a pro! My fingers were clean and I could not believe that she had foreseen that we'd have anal sex today!

I slipped myself upwards on her oiled thighs until the head of my cock bobbled just above Anja's incredible ass. Gently I pushed it down until my warm meat touched her even warmer body. I pressed the head between her fleshy buttocks and pushed until it rested against her lubed and stretched hole. All it took to pop it in was a change in angle as I raised myself slightly and pushed down. I was swallowed smoothly, the crown of my cock neatly nestled just inside her sphincter muscles. Sphincter muscles that suddenly began to pulse around me.

The feelings were overwhelming: I was in the hands, or in the asshole, of a master. She began to rotate her hips from side to side, then raising one cheek before alternating, angling her pelvis forward then outward... She had the head of my cock inside her ass and she was treating it like the most beloved of visitor, like royalty. When she began pushing back against me I got the message and bent forward.

I placed my hands on each sides of her breasts, on the futon, then began pushing in. At first with nothing but a shift of my own pelvis, an simple hips thrust. We were both moaning at this point. I was slipping into the warmest, most wonderful asshole I'd ever visited, it was pulsating with welcome, tight with passion. I could feel the nooks, crannies and crevices of her rectum all around me, grinding more sensations than I had ever thought possible before.

Then I raised myself higher with my arms and felt my inner thighs slipping up on hers. The results was simple: I was driving inch after inside her pussy and never once did I feel any unyielding resistance. Instead it was nothing but a series of small resistances that slid like erotic rings across the head than the shaft of my cock. And then there were the contractions, the pulsating contractions that added even more pleasure to the whole penetration.

I suddenly felt her buttocks caressing my belly and I couldn't believe it: the two girls who had taken my cock in their asses had never been able to let me go all the way. But Anja seemed thrilled to find me bottoming out on her, to feel my belly and upper thighs squashing her ass under my weight. Then I believe I surprised her. I let my body down against hers, all oiled up slipperiness, and slipped my hands under than around her shoulders. Firmly anchored I pulled myself up, driving as much of my cock deeper into her.

Her mouth opened in a slow intake of breath, then a loud moan of pain, pleasure, and surprise. My cock was made for her asshole. Soon she was driving her ass upwards against me while I met her pushes with downward motions. the pressure against the tip of my cock was incredible, incredibly wonderful.

Longer penetrations replaced those first deep hugs. Our rhythm increased until we were fucking like crazy. I was still lying against her back, holding her shoulders but right now my legs and hips were doing the real work. The penetrations were slick, well oiled and perfectly synchronized. I pushed myself up on my arms and was surprised to see her following me, then raising herself on all fours. This position is more painful, usually, but she didn't seem to care.

With my hands on her hips I was driving myself at her as hard as if I were in her pussy. Slam, slam, slam... I was sodomizing her for all I was worth. When she bent down and placed her head on the futon, her ass seemed to come alive. I raised one of my legs and stood on one knee and one feet as I kept pounding her. Oil and sweat was running in droplets from my face to her ass.

Suddenly one backward pull went too far and I popped out of her ass. As I was aiming my cock with a hand I saw the distended pussy just below: it was wonderfully inviting. But I'll be saving that for later.

"God I want your pussy girl!"

"Go ahead, I'm wet enough for two cocks at the same time right now..."

"But I thought that it wasn't healthy to shift from ass to pussy?"

"You're right, but I'm prepared. Please fuck her..."

It was weird to hear her say "her" again, but quickly forgotten when I saw her lips opening and welcoming my invading cock. As I began fucking her once more, I was mesmerized by the sight of her gaping ass just above my cock, and of that lovely ass which was as wonderful inside as outside. After a few minutes of this hearth-thumping ride I pulled out again and slipped right back inside her asshole. This was going to blow my mind to pieces...

I could see she had a hand against her clit and after a few of those switches she began cumming. "Keep fucking me as hard as you caaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn!" and then she was screaming away her orgasm. When I pushed myself back into her ass her screamed raised up a notch and she began shaking all over. Breaking through her bubble, I asked:

"Where do you want it, girl?"

"Oh my God this is good! Ugh! Feel like cumming all over my face and tits whle holding my hair in your fist?"

And I had to pull out right there or else I would have cummed instantly. She turned around and half sat, with a hand behind her and the other one on her pussy. Kneeling in front of her I grabbed her hair above her neck and pulled her head back. Her breasts were quivering and she made sure that they were as opened and pushed out as possible.

With my other hand I grabbed my cock and aimed the first jet of sperm at her face. Not her mouth, although it was opened and ready, but her cheeks and nose and forehead. I splashed her entire face, then streamed the second jet right in her mouth and let the following aftershocks coat most of her breasts.

My heart was going a hundred and twenty miles per hour, I was excited and aroused as never before and Anja was apparently still cumming as her fingers were racing on her clit. Yet as she saw me pulling away she knelt and pulled my cock towards her. Then, wrapping her tits around my shaft she began what was to be one of the greatest titfuckings of my life. When she bent down and grabbed the head of my cock in her mouth I knew I was in for another ride.

Overwhelmed and barely believing that I was still hard after a cum so big, I watched, fascinated, while her breasts gave second life to my cock. Suddenly she got up, pulled me up to and, with her face still covered with my cum, asked me to fuck her ass again. She turned around to face the wall, spread her legs apart and pushed her ass outwards.

Obediently I walked behind her, slipped my cock against her asshole again and pushed up. And up. And I fucked her with everything I had left. I had one hand on her right hip and the other on her left shoulder, pulling myself up with them all the while pushing up with my legs. Pretty soon she was smashed against the wall as I kept pushing up into her, fucking her like she so clearly loved...

Then the spark of a second climax grew in my balls as she was still screaming through hers. Grabbing both her hips now I drove up into her, looking at her ass and at my cock, knowing I was going to shoot sperm deep inside her bowels. And that's exactly what happened. this time our rhythm kept steady although my legs were beginning to give out. Hard slaps, deep penetrations as I was emptying myself inside her. the second orgasm was, as always, less intense but I was so sensitive that my entire body shook with the waves of pleasure I felt.

Seconds later I had fallen down on the futon, breathing deeply and not quite believing what had just happened. But, without wasting any time, Anja straddled me, grabbed my slwoly deflating cock and slipped it back inside her pussy this time. "Just don't you move..." And then she began riding me with as much energy as I gave her seconds ago. The sensations were brutal, overwhelming and edging towards pain, but the sight of this German nymph shafting herself once again was impossible to resist. Her breasts were turning into throbbing hearts of pure lust, he green eyes seemed to glow while her hair seemed to spread out behind her like wings of the deepest, most secret of nights. She was making me crazy, somewhere I knew it, but I could feel that she was reaching, questing perhaps, for another, deeper climax.

And then it crashed all over her. She stopped moving from one moment to the next and now seemed trapped into an overdose of feeling. My cock, nestled in her pussy, was now crying out in pain as she was squeezing it too hard. But seeing, feeling and hearing her transformed into this living climax was well worth it. She began shivering again, then shaking, and then she fell back against me, enveloping us both with her black hairs.

We were both breathing like bellows, as if there was not enough air in the universe to satisfy our needs. But sure enough, the universe was sufficient and slowly were returned to a normal plane of existence. After what felt like half an hour of getting our wits back, understanding that this was now over and that it could happen again, we sat up and cleaned ourselves. And laughed. Laughed a lot in fact. For a first week together, this was a great omen for the three months that were coming!

P.S. As those weeks sped by, Anja and I a few more of those incredible, mind-boggling fucks, but we realized that things didn't go as deep as a love between us. Also, neither one of us wanted to move to the other one's country. So we tried our best to hide it from Lisa. It worked. And as a bonus Anja was true to her words and did manage to help us. The first sight I had of Lisa when she returned from her three months in Germany was this: she was naked, on all fours on our bed, looking at me back over her shoulders, her ass in the air, and she said: "Fuck my ass Will."

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,843 Followers