All Comments on 'A Simple Love Ch. 02'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
keep writing

Don't stop the story there. we have to hear about leona's first time w/ dave, and then maybe how all three friends felt at the wedding. make it a true happy ever after story!! :)

Katz728Katz728over 20 years ago
We want more

Not as good as the first part, keep Leona and Dave alive...

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 20 years agoAuthor
SORRY

I had Dave go a little wild, then in the end I had him go to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Could have been better

I'm a fan of the romance, I know that there needs to be a conflict, but I think you need to continue the stroy. I would like to see what happens with them later in life.

halo1halo1about 18 years ago
Love it and want more of it

I really loved it and would love to read more about Dave and Leona and Ken and Mandy. Great work

Cutie18Cutie18over 15 years ago
great

It was good but you went out there with dave fucking but still good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this is romance?

This story was placed in the wrong genre. I know I sound a little critical but the entire time I'm thinking "THIS is romance??" This sounds more like a horrible teen soap opera to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Every sex scene is the same. He calls the women "cunts" and how much he is goign to fuck their "cunts" and it's just insulting, not romantic. Yeah he is this big jock but he sounds like an ass, no wonder Leona didn't want to sleep with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Uhm....

First off, offensive language, "nigger" really? Was that word even needed? VERY offensive.

Second, WAY too much crying! Dave sounds like a pussy.

Third, too many uses of the word "cunt"

Nice story overall. Rate: B-

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sort of nice but

did not like the racist use of the word nigger.....very offensive...also too much use of the word cunt....why - did not need shit like this to ruin the story and the hospital scene was too rushed...needed padding out a bit before he asked the question.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
decided to dump this story soon 1st page of 2nd ch

ch1 low level erotic coupling 2 stars. ch2 1 star lesbo story??? at this rate it will take 27 chapters to turn this into a romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is nothing but childish rubbish written by a child who has no fucking idea what ROMANCE is! 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous