A Simple Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

*.

Dave ran down stairs to see Leona and Mandy coming through the door. ‘Hi baby!’ He said grabbing Leona in his arms kissing her deep. ‘Did you two hear the game?’ He asked and could see a pleasant look on Leona’s face and wondered what was going on.

Mandy put her arm around Leona. ‘We did and had a very nice time!’ She smiled and gave Leona a big hug, hoping that they would spend more time together. This girl could even pull Mandy away from men with her charming ways and wonderful body.

Leona hoped that Dave didn’t know what she and Mandy had done together. She didn’t want to loose this wonderful guy because of something like this. Having another girl make love to her may be enough to drive him away. ‘I’m not feeling to well!’ She lied and grabbed her stomach as if she was in pain. ‘I want to go back to the dorm.’ Leona acted as if she was going to cry.

Mandy held Leona against her. ‘Okay I’ll take you baby.’ Mandy said as she caressed Leona’s soft hair from her face and hoped she’d get another chance to be with her.

Dave couldn’t believe what he had heard. ‘Oh come on! Please don’t go,’ he begged Leona. ‘I need you so bad!’ He added with pain in his voice. He knew if Leona didn’t give in soon he’d have to find another girl and soon.

‘I don’t feel good.’ Leona lied to him. ‘I just want to go!’ She snapped at him as she turned for the door. It killed her to lie like this, but she couldn’t look at Dave knowing what she had done with Mandy.

He just watched her and Mandy walk away and knew that it was over. He needed Leona and she wasn’t ready to give herself to him. ‘Fine! I’ll just find me another hot little piece of ass then!’ He said and his started roaming for a pretty girl to fuck.

‘Hey bad boy!’ A pretty girl with long brown hair down to her tight ass said. ‘Did your sweet little girl leave you?’ She asked as she reached to grab his hard cock. ‘Oh you need somebody to fix this for you,’ she whispered and slowly licked her full red lips.

Dave looked up and down her tall, lean body and he knew that this was the girl for him. ‘Really! I just had one girl, but on a night like this two would be even better,’ he replied to the sexy looking girl. ‘What’s your name?’ He asked taking her hand leading her up the stairs.

‘I’m Candy. I’ve been watching you with that girl for the last few weeks and I could tell she hasn’t been fixing you up,’ she smiled as they looked to find a room. ‘She’s going to fuck around and loose you real fast to a girl that knows how to please a man.’ Candy smiled to Dave.

Once in an empty room Dave looked over her body, from her small breasts to her lean hips and to her wonderful long, stocking covered legs. ‘Damn, I bet you could fuck a guy to death!’ He said reaching under her short skirt to feel her panties tightly wrapped around her very firm ass.

‘Oh yes! I love it when my guy feels up my ass. Not many know the art of touching such personal places,’ she smiled at him and kissed him deep while pulling down his pants. ‘Oh my! I’m going to get me a good fuck tonight,’ she whispered falling on her knees, sucking his long cock deep into her throat.

Dave watched the tall beauty sucking him deep into her mouth. ‘You’re a whore!’ He moaned out and could see a smile fill her lips as she sucked him. ‘I bet you live to suck cock!’ He added as he caressed her pretty face and heard a giggle come from deep in her body.

Candy pulled from Dave. ‘Let’s fuck! I need this big, beautiful thing deep in my cunt!’ She moaned out lying across the bed. ‘Come fuck me! Use me like you would a cheep whore!’ She whispered giving her lips a long, slow lick. ‘Or, can I call you, Daddy?’ Candy teased Dave and she knew her skills would take any chance of the crippled girl getting him. ‘Come fuck me, Daddy,’ she said in a little girl voice and saw a smile fill Dave’s face.

‘You’re bad!’ He laughed out and moved on the very tempting girl and her alluring body. ‘I’m going to fuck you all night!’ He moaned out pulling down her panties and his long cock slid deep into Candy’s body with ease. ‘Oh fuck!’ He moaned out looking into her dark eyes and knew she had him by the balls.

‘Is it good?’ Candy asked knowing she was. She had read every sex manual she could find and read each one with care. She wanted to find a man like Dave all her life and he was sure to be a very wealthy man someday very soon. ‘Oh yes!’ Candy moaned out. ‘Fuck me Daddy,’ she teased Dave enjoying the look on his face.

Dave moved in and out of Candy’s wonderful body and knew it would be so hard when it came time to see Leona again. He dearly loved her, but he needed sex and she wasn’t ready yet. This wonderful thing under him was pleasing him more than any girl had ever done before and he loved it.

‘Fuck me, Daddy!’ Candy moaned out as Dave moved in and out of her wet pussy. ‘Baby’s pussy needs to cum so bad!’ She whimpered like a little girl. ‘Daddy, your cock is good,’ she moaned pulling her long legs to her breasts. ‘Do you like this, Daddy?’ She asked knowing he did by the pleased look on his face.

Dave moved faster, fucking Candy hard and so very deep. ‘I love your pussy,’ he moaned out looking to her pretty face. ‘I’m going fill this hot little cunt of yours so full of cum it will come out of your ears,’ He laughed out and pushed deeper into her body.

‘You want to cum up my pussy, Daddy?’ Candy asked in her special voice. ‘Should Daddy cum up his little girl’s pussy?’ She teased him more with her alluring voice knowing it was driving him wild.

Dave looked to Candy and he knew he was lost. ‘Oh my God!’ He yelled out and began pumping her pussy full of his hot seeds. ‘You’re good!’ Dave moaned out as Candy pulled him on her and started thrusting her hips up to greet his incoming cock. ‘I could learn to love this,’ he moaned again enjoying the feel of her tight pussy squeezing his shooting cock.

‘You can have me anytime you want!’ Candy said kissing him. ‘All I ask is that you claim me as yours,’ she said with a smile and knew that he would. ‘Take me with you to all the parties and tell everyone I’m yours,’ she added and felt her orgasm taking her. ‘Oh Dave!’ Candy screamed. ‘Fuck me!’ She screamed again as her long legs wrapped around his hips, driving him deep into her orgasming body.

Dave looked into her pretty eyes and replied, ‘Oh yes! You got me you sexy little bitch!’

Candy loved hearing his words. ‘Want to go to my place and have us some more fun?’ She asked hoping Dave would say yes. ‘I want you to take this sweet ass of mine,’ she added with a smile. ‘I’ve been saving it for someone special like you,’ she purred.

‘Let’s go,’ he smiled to the pretty girl. ‘You picked a big cock to be the first up your great little ass.’ Dave laughed but he would love going into her beautiful ass. ‘You live alone?’ He asked hoping she did so that he could fuck her without anyone hearing them.

Candy smiled up at him. ‘Yes, I work part time and can afford a nice place off campus. You can fuck me all you want and nobody will hear us.’ Candy replied with a big grin.

*.

‘I don’t know what that shit was back at the party, but I am telling you this, you keep fucking around with Dave, he will find him a hot, little coed that will fuck him day and night ’ Mandy said in a stern voice to Leona. ‘Being fucked by a cock that big does not hurt,’ she added as she drove into the parking lot.

Leona sniffed and wiped tears from her face. ‘I’m afraid. I never would have dreamed that some men have such big cocks.’ Leona said and hoped Dave would wait for her. She loved him so much and would die if she lost him because of her childish fears.

‘I know Dave. He loves pussy and you can’t blame him. He has so many girls’ after him, but he wanted you.’ Mandy said grabbing Leona. ‘You’re going to fuck up the best thing in your life!’ Mandy yelled and grabbed Leona in her arms.

Leona cried like a baby, she knew Mandy was right. ‘I know it. Tomorrow night I’m doing it and I want you be there to make sure I do.’ Leona cried hugging her best friend in her arms. She had to get Dave and his love before some other hot little coed did.


*.

‘So, if I remember right, you said something about your ass.’ Dave teased Candy as he moved his growing cock into the crevice between her cheeks. ‘You wanted a big, long cock in it,’ he whispered in Candy’s ear pulling off her thin blouse.

Candy pushed back to Dave’s cock. ‘Oh yes!’ She moaned out. ‘I need you to take it. To fuck it just like you did my hot, little cunt.’ Candy whispered reaching back to pull down his pants. ‘I need it deep in me,’ she moaned again feeling his long cock move against her wet panties.

Dave moved against Candy’s soft panties, enjoying the wetness and warmth from her young body flowing over his cock shaft. ‘Fuck, you feel so damn good!’ He moaned reaching to caress each of her excited nipples. ‘You’re a dream come true!’ He said turning her to face him. ‘I live to fuck pussy. The first time you tell me no, well unless you’re sick or something, I’ll find somebody else,’ he told Candy looking into her big, brown eyes.

‘Unless I’m dying or already dead, nothing could keep me away from this beautiful thing,’ she moaned out taking his hand. ‘Come on, I need to fuck!’ Candy said walking to her bedroom. ‘I want you to fuck my cunt again and then you can have my ass all you want,’ she smiled stripping off her clothing.

Dave watched the beautiful girl take everything off except her stockings and high heels. ‘I love these,’ he moaned running his big hands over her long, slender legs. ‘Do you wear these a lot?’ He asked hoping she did.

“I will if you want me to,’ she purred enjoying Dave touching her legs. ‘Does it make your big cock hard?’ She teased knowing it did. ‘I love they way they tease my legs, it makes me feel so sexy and knowing you also like them, will make it even better.’ Candy smiled and moved to lie on the bed. ‘Come fuck me!’ She ordered in a seductive voice.

‘My pleasure!’ He replied moving over the sexy girl. His long cock eased between her legs and gently he pushed it deep in Candy. ‘Oh fuck!’ He moaned out as her tight muscles began to squeeze and milk his long cock shaft. ‘You could make me cum just by doing that,’ he groaned out and saw a sly smile fill her pretty face.

Candy loved feeling him so deep in her body and she was so glad she had taught herself all of the ways to please a man. At last she found a good man that was on his way to being a star football player and very wealthy. ‘You feel so good in my cunt.’ Candy whispered out as she used her trained muscles to please him. ‘Just think, in a few minutes you can have my tight little ass and you’ll know that nobody has ever been in it but you,’ she purred looking to his eyes.

‘If it’s half as good as this cunt of yours, I’m in trouble,’ he laughed out and knew this girl was one of a kind. She was so young, but had the skills of a woman twice her age.

‘I guess you’ll just have to turn me over and find out.’ Candy smiled and handed him a tube of sex jell. ‘I’m ready. I want your big cock up my sweet little ass. I want you to claim it as yours!’ She moaned pulling his cock from her pussy and slowly turned on her stomach and up on her knees.

Dave looked down her tall body, down her back and to the prize that awaited him, her sexy, little ass. ‘Oh yes!’ He moaned out caressing her very firm and shapely ass. Dave squeezed jell on his cock-head and on her tiny anus. ‘This is going to be so nice!’ He moaned pushing forward.

‘Oh yes!’ Candy screamed as he slowly eased into her tight anus. Her body began contracting around him as it stretched to accommodate his massive head. ‘It’s so big!’ Candy whimpered out feeling him carefully pushing in more. ‘Dave! You’re getting my ass!’ She giggled with lust as she turned to see a blissful look on his handsome face.

He held each of Candy’s lean hips as he eased deeper into her anus and bowels. ‘Oh yes!’ He moaned out savoring her muscles milking his cock. He’d had ass before, but never like this. Candy was a dream come true with her beautiful body and amazing skills.


‘Oh my God!’ Candy squealed out. ‘I’m cuming! I’m cuming!’ She screamed out louder than before. ‘Dave!’ Candy moaned and fell on the bed with his cock still deep in her small ass. ‘Keep fucking me, cum in me!’ She whimpered out.

*.

Leona sat in the lecture hall waiting for the class to begin. Leona watched a tall, attractive girl flop into the seat next to her and wondered what she had been doing all night. Her normally well dressed and perfect hair had been replaced with a sweatshirt, jeans and looked as if she hadn’t brushed her long hair in days.

‘What happened to you last night?’ Leona teased the pretty girl with a smile.

She returned Leona’s smile. ‘I had the most wonderful night a girl could ever dream!’ She replied letting out a long, happy sigh. ‘I had the best looking guy on campus fuck me all night long,’ she added with a grin.

‘Wow, it must be nice.’ Leona said with a frown. ‘I pissed off my guy so bad, I’ll be lucky if he even talks to me,’ she added and hoped he would forgive her for acting like a big baby.

The girl smiled. ‘I can say mine is one happy camper today,’ she giggled. ‘He fucked my cunt to death and then I let him take my ass!’ She smiled seeing the shocked look on Leona’s face. ‘He’s got the biggest cock I’ve ever had in my life!’ She let out another happy sigh.

‘Mine has a huge one.’ Leona giggled. ‘I can hardly even get it in my mouth and he’s the star of the football team,’ she replied with a smart tone not wanting this girl to get the best of her.

‘Well that’s funny, my guy is the star of the football team,’ the girl said with a large smirk on her face. ‘Dave Gannon, I’m sure you’ve heard of him. He was seeing some girl that wouldn’t fuck him, so I just took him right away her little ass,’ she smiled knowing who Leona was.

Hurt rushed through Leona like nothing she had ever felt in her life. Mandy was right; she fucked around and lost the one person that she had truly loved. Tears flowed from her eyes and she sobbed out, not caring if anyone heard her or not.

‘Maybe next time you get a wonderful guy like him, you’ll put out and not act like some little baby.’ Candy laughed at Leona as she stood up to leave the class. She didn’t need college anymore. Dave was going to be a very rich man and she had him hooked on her.

*.

‘Don’t leave because of him.’ Mandy begged Leona as she hugged the crying girl. ‘Lots of guys would love to have someone as pretty and sweet as you are,’ she added caressing Leona’s back. She knew this was going to happen and it did. Dave was a star and loved being with a girl that put out.

‘I loved him so much.’ Leona cried thinking of how good she felt when Dave held her in his strong arms. ‘Why didn’t I fuck him?’ She asked Mandy wishing she could turn back the clock and make things right with him.

Mandy held Leona in her arms. ‘It’s his fought too. He should have given you a little more time,’ she said sniffing back tears. ‘Please stay!’ Mandy begged her. ‘We’ll get a place together and,’ she paused to say her next words very carefully to Leona. ‘We can be lovers,’ she added feeling tears running down her face. ‘I love you so much!’ Mandy cried.

Mandy’s words warmed her broken heart, but she could never have another girl be her lover. ‘I couldn’t do that,’ she replied kissing her friends’ lips. ‘I love you, but not like that.’ Leona said pulling from Mandy. ‘I’m just going home,’ she added walking away.

Later that night Mandy and Ken walked in the sorority house with anger rushing through them. ‘I can’t wait to knock his fucking ass out!’ Ken said in a low angry voice.

‘You best hit him as hard as you can or I’ll not fuck you for a week!’ Mandy said pointing her finger to his face. ‘I know she wouldn’t put out, but he could have at least been a little more cool about it,’ she said and saw Dave walk in with the tall girl. ‘There he is!’ She yelled out seeing Ken rushing towards Dave.

Ken’s massive fist sent Dave flying into a far wall with a loud thump. ‘You mother fucker!’ Ken yelled in his face. ‘How could you dump that pretty girl like that? And for this whore!’ He yelled looking to see a scared look on the girls’ face.

‘I should stomp you, you cunt!’ Mandy screamed up to Candy. ‘She left school because of you Dave! She just left everything!’ Mandy yelled down to Dave.

Candy just pushed Mandy away and fell to help Dave. ‘They didn’t even have anything going on. He liked her is all. She wouldn’t fuck him and I did.’ Candy yelled as people gathered around to see what had happened.

‘You make me sick mother fucker! We’ll see what kind of a game you have next week.’ Ken laughed out.

Candy saw that Dave’s jaw didn’t look right and that he wasn’t breathing. ‘Oh my God! Call 911!’ She screamed out with fear for Dave. ‘You fucker!’ Candy yelled at Ken. ‘You hurt him really bad!’ She screamed again and hugged Dave, hoping that he could hang on long enough for help to arrive.

*.

‘Even with the chaos running through this team, they’ve pulled together to easily win the national championship.’ The announcer yelled into the microphone. ‘After a fight that landed Dave Gannon in the hospital and center Ken Wright in jail, they still manage to claim the top prize in college football.

The Mavericks dressing room was filled with excitement, but Dave sat by his locker thinking of one thing, his very sexy friend and the many ways he wanted to love her wonderful body, he only hoped that she would come back.

‘Damn man what the fuck were you thinking tonight?’ Mark Larson one of the large linemen asked sitting next to Dave. ‘I thought our asses were beat tonight,’ he laughed out looking to see Dave was thinking of something other than them just winning a game. ‘You got the party to go to! Tonight is ‘pick a freshmen’ night. And you get first pick from all them hot little cunts. Man I’d love to be you. I’d find me a nice small blonde with a tight ass and fuck her cunt until her ears bled!’ Mark laughed and went on dressing.

‘I don’t know, I guess I just needed Ken to hit me to bring me into the game.’ Dave smiled, but he really needed to slide his stiff cock deep into his sexy friends’ body. He had never wanted to be with a woman as bad as this in his life and he lost her.

‘Hurry up man! You don’t want to miss out of some horny bitch!’ Ken said with disappointment in his long time friend. Dave had a beautiful girl that loved him with all of her heart and he managed to fuck it up. Ken really wanted to hurt him, but Mandy said he was in enough pain. ‘You make me fucking sick!’ Ken yelled with rage running through his massive body and walked away from Dave before he beat him to death.

Freshmen night was an idea that the sororities had came up with the first year that Dave became the starting quarterback of the Mavericks. They figured it would motivate the team to win more games, and they were right. The Mavericks had a winning season the last three years in a row.

Dave had forgot about the party and knew he had to go. ‘I guess some little bitch is going to get a good hard fuck tonight by Mark,’ he thought to himself and knew that he’d let Mark find a girl with a nice ass and pretty blonde hair, because he loved Candy now.

**.

The members of the team stood by Becky Marcus waiting anxiously for her speech to end. ‘As president of Beta Gamma Pi, I’d like to congratulate our Mavericks one they’re wonderful season,’ she said as cheers of excitement filled the big house. ‘Again they’ve proven they are the best team in the nation!’ More loud cheers filled the house.

‘And now are you ready freshmen?’ Becky yelled out and the screams of the young girls echoed through the house. ‘As usual, Dave Gannon our star quarterback will get the first pick of you beautiful, horny young girls!’ She yelled out, turning to find Dave. ‘Dave, where are you?’ Becky laughed out when she saw Dave with a big smile on his face. ‘You ready big boy?’ Becky teased Dave and knew some young, tight babe was going to get the fucking of her life. She and Dave had made love one time after a party last year and no man had pleased her aching body since.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers