A Simple Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave stood holding Candy by his side. ‘Becky, I’m going to pass my pick to my good friend, Mark.’ Dave said with a smile seeing Mark’s face light up with joy. ‘I got the only girl I need right here!’ He added leaning to kiss Candy.

‘Oh yes!’ Mark yelled out and rushed through the young girls’ until he saw one that caught his eye. ‘I’ll take this one!’ Mark yelled pulling a young girl by her hand up the stairs.

‘You could have picked one. I wouldn’t have cared. I’d just watch you fuck some little hot cunt.’ Candy smiled at him and went to get more drinks.

Dave watched her walk away. ‘Now you fucking tell me,’ he mumbled to himself and saw two or three girls’ that he’d love to have fucked. Candy was great, but there was nothing like ramming your hard cock deep into a scared virgins’ cunt.

Dave didn’t really feel like doing much of anything. ‘Come Dave, I want to dance.’ Candy said with anger. ‘I thought it’d been fun dating you, but you’re kinda a drag tonight,’ she laughed at him.

‘I lost three good friends. Doesn’t that mean anything to you?’ He asked seeing a silly smile fill her pretty face. In the last few weeks he had begun to see that Candy was a spoiled brat and was used to getting her own way.

‘What ever!’ Candy laughed throwing her hands up in the air and walked away. She wanted to have a good time, although Dave didn’t. Candy saw a tall, well-dressed black man standing by the front door. ‘Hi handsome. Wanta have some fun?’ She asked wondering what it would be like having a black man use her body.

Later in the evening, Dave looked all over the house for Candy; he was tired after the tough game. He wanted to go to her place and make love. He heard a young girl screaming with passion and thought it sounded a lot like Candy. He moved to open the door where the screams were coming from.

‘Oh yes! Fuck me, you big nigger!’ Candy screamed out as the large black man moved his black cock in and out of her body. ‘Be a good slave and fuck your mistress like a good boy!’ She laughed out as the big man pumped her hard and deep.

Dave couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He gave up a great girl, lost his two best friends for this whore. ‘I’m leaving. I hope you’re having fun fucking your nigger,’ he smiled when he saw the shocked look on her face. ‘By the way, don’t ever come near me again,’ he smiled closing the door.

‘Oh fuck!’ Candy yelled and pushed the black man off of her. ‘Fuck, how could I be so fucking stupid!’ She said moving off the bed to dress.

‘What’s up, baby? Come on back and let me get a nut before you leave.’ The man laughed out.

‘Use your fucking hand!’ Candy yelled as she walked from the room. She was so dumb, she had Dave wrapped around her finger and she just had to find out how it felt to have a black guy. Now she was right back to where she started, alone and looking for a guy on the way to the top.

*.

One year later. ‘Dave Gannon once the top player in the college ranks hasn’t made the adjustments needed to play with the big guns here in the NFL. After signing a fifteen million dollar deal with Miami for seven years a person has to wonder if this club made one of the worst deals in history.’ pompous Al Micheals laughed into the microphone.

Dennis Miller laughed out when he heard what Micheals had said. ‘Al, this guy threw more touchdowns in college history than any other lame nut could ever dream. He broke that record with ease by over 200. How can you sit there on your big, fat ass and say, Miami fucked up by signing him?’ Dennis laughed at the arrogant man. ‘The guy is a dynamo! He just needs to get his shit together and when he does, God help any team he goes up against!’ Dennis laughed standing up and left the TV both knowing he would be fired.

After the game, Miller made his way into the locker room. ‘Hey kid. We need to talk.’ Miller said to Dave pulling him into an empty office. ‘Listen, I just lost my fucking job standing up for you, so I feel you need to hear me out on this one,’ he smiled to Dave. ‘I don’t know what your fucking problem is, but you need to fix it and fix it fucking fast.’ Miller smiled again. ‘I’m busting my fucking balls telling everyone that you’ll get your head out of your ass. All I want to know is, how fucking soon are you going to do it? Soon I fucking hope.’ Miller glared at Dave. ‘Go fix whatever is fucking up your game! You’re the best I’ve ever seen! Don’t fuck it up!’ He yelled before turning to leave.

Dave went back to his locker and thought about what Miller said and he was right. ‘First I’ll go find Mandy and Ken. I’m sure they’ll know where Leona is,’ he smiled thinking of how good it always made him feel holding her in his arms. He lost everything he ever loved because of his cock and now it was time to make it right.

*.

The new Jaguar drove down the street of the small town. Dave reading each street sign with care not wanting to miss the most important turn of his life. ‘Here we go!’ He said with excitement turning down the small street. ‘I hope we can work all this out,’ he added with a frown.

‘225, well, here I go.’ Dave said pulling the new car into the small driveway. He looked over the small run down house and felt so bad for Ken and Mandy. His best friends ever and they had been forced to live in a place like this and he had close to twenty million dollars in the bank.

Dave pulled himself from the car and hesitantly walked up to the door. He gently knocked on the torn screen door. ‘Hello?’ He called out. ‘Anyone home?’ He asked and heard someone walking towards him.

Mandy walked to the door, tears started running from her eyes when she saw Dave. ‘We’ve missed you so much!’ She cried out pulling open the door to hug him.

Dave returned the hug and looked down to see Mandy’s belly looked as if it would explode at any second. ‘What’s this?’ Dave teased rubbing her belly. ‘I see you and Ken have been playing!’ He laughed and hugged her again.

‘Who is it baby?’ Dave heard his massive friend yell from someplace in the house. ‘Mandy?’ He called out again and he started walking to the front of the small house. ‘Holy shit!’ Ken yelled out and ran to hug Dave as tight as he could. ‘We thought we’d never see or hear from you again.’ Ken said wiping his eyes.

‘How could I stay away from the three people I love.’ Dave replied with a smile. ‘Oh, what’d you do to this sexy girl?’ Dave teased looking to Mandy’s belly. ‘Looks like you better keep that cock of yours in your pants,’ he laughed out giving both his friends a hug. ‘You know where she is?’ Dave asked and tears rushed from his eyes. ‘If I don’t get her back, I’m going to die!’ He started crying like never before.

‘Yes we know.’ Mandy smiled and felt tears flowing from her eyes too. ‘She helps out down at the hospital, in the children’s wing.’ Mandy said with happiness. ‘Come on! We can be there in five minutes,’ she added as they ran to Dave’s car.

‘Once upon at time, there was a young maiden who lived all alone. Dreaming only of a tall handsome prince that would come and love her, taking her to live in his big castle in a far away land.’ Leona read from the book watching each of the children’s faces and felt two big hands gently rubbing her shoulders.

‘Would a big house on the beach in Miami do?’ Dave asked as he slowly moved beside Leona. ‘And instead of a prince, would a lonely football player be okay?’ He asked moving in front of her and fell on his knees. ‘I’m so sorry!’ He sobbed laying his head on her lap. ‘Please forgive me,’ he cried harder than before. ‘I can’t eat or sleep. All I do is think of you day and night!’ He sniffed back some tears. ‘I’m dying without you!’ Dave sobbed harder enjoying the feel of Leona touching him.

Tears ran down Leona’s pretty face as she seeing her one true love. Her hand reached to caress his hair from his face. ‘Anyplace with you would be just fine!’ She said as the room filled with the nurses and staff. Everyone loved Leona, they had heard stories about her dating a big football star, and here he was.

‘Well, in that case,’ he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. Gently placing it in her tiny hand he asked, ‘Will you marry me?’

Everyone in the room froze. You could hear a pin drop as everyone waited for her reply. A smile filled her beautiful face and tears of happiness ran from her eyes. She carefully opened the box and saw the biggest ring she had ever seen in her life. ‘YES!’ Leona yelled out hugging Dave around his neck.

Everyone cheered out for Leona. She had been so lonely the last year without Dave and now at last he came to claim the pretty woman.