A Slightly Different Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me. It did happen and I was devastated when you left the party and I thought I'd never see you again."

"Well okay, but I have to be honest with you. I didn't feel a spark pass between us, but you are kind of cute so maybe I'll take a chance and see if there is something there. When is your last class?"

"Three. It lets out at three forty-five."

"Meet me here at four" and she got up and walked away.

I was at a table at three-fifty and praying that she wasn't pulling my leg. When she hadn't arrived by four oh-one I was gloomy and sure that she was just having some fun at my expense. At four oh-two the sun came out as she walked into the room. Over coffee we talked and I found out that she was one of five kids and was attending school on a handful of scholarships. Her major was Business Management and she was carrying a 3.85 GPA. She shared an apartment with three other girls and she couldn't wait until she graduated, got a decent job and could finally live alone.

I told her all about me and then asked her out. She looked at me for several seconds and then said:

"Know this about me Rob; I'm a no bullshit girl. I won't put up with any and I won't give out any. If your "Love at first sight" is just a line that you hope will lead you into my pants I'm telling you up front that it isn't going to happen. I don't know if we are going to develop a relationship or not, but this girl is going down the aisle a virgin."

"Fine by me as long as I'm the guy you are walking down the aisle toward."

We started dating and we clicked. On the fourth date I got my first kiss and by the sixth date we were an acknowledged couple. Aggie might have declared she was going to be a virgin when she married, but she was no prude. I could feel her up as long as I didn't put my hands inside her clothes and she would rub my cock as long as I didn't take it out. Our make out sessions were hot and heavy and many were the times I went home with a set of aching nuts, but I was hopelessly in love and Aggie insisted on staying pure and since I loved her enough to give her anything she wanted I went along with the program and suffered.

Earlier I said that sex was a physical need and that I got irritable and frustrated when I had to go without so how did I handle not having any sex with Aggie? Not well. Not well at all. I hit an adult bookstore and loaded up on porn material and then gave my right hand and arm all the exercise they could handle.

At Christmas break during our senior year I proposed and Aggie accepted. As I slid the ring on her finger I told her I wanted the wedding the day after graduation and she laughed and said:

"My mom will have some say in that. She might not think that it gives her enough time to plan."

"She doesn't need to plan. We can find a justice of the peace or get married at city hall."

"Oh no you don't! You are not robbing me of my chance to walk down the aisle."

The next day she kissed me goodbye and left to spend the holidays with her family.

I never saw her again.

A semi driver fell asleep at the wheel, crossed over into the wrong lane and ended my future with Aggie. I was heart broken and not fit to be around for months. I didn't even attend graduation and instead I had them mail me my degree.

It took me a long time to get over the loss of Aggie, but my time with her taught me that you could have love without sex. I could only dream about what love and sex would have been like with Aggie.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I moped around for almost six months and then my mom convinced me to come to a family party. I'd been there about an hour when Traci came in with Staci and Brad.

"Just what I need" I thought, "Two bitches to make me miserable."

Half an hour after the three of them got there Traci came up to me, grabbed my arm and pulled at me to follow her. Curious, I followed along as she led me out to the patio. She turned to me and said:

"I need it. Your place or mine?"

I thought about it for all of a tenth of a second and said "Mine" and I walked away from her and went out to my car and drove to my apartment. I wondered if Traci would actually show. I'd never been that abrupt with her before and I wasn't sure how she would take it. I wasn't even sure that she knew where I lived since I had changed apartments when I graduated.

Ten minutes after I got home there was a knock on the door and I opened it and let Traci in. Still giving back some of the attitude that she and Staci had so freely given me I just said, "Back here" and led the way to the bedroom. We undressed without words and when we were naked I said:

"New rules. The old way was I had to eat it before I could fuck it. The new way is that you suck before I eat."

Her face screwed up in a grimace, but before she could say anything I said:

"Them's the rules. If you can't handle it get dressed and get out."

She glanced at her clothes that she had tossed on a chair, shrugged and went to her knees in front of me. As blow jobs go it wasn't bad. I could tell that she had done it before, but not often. I thought back to the way she and her sister had treated me and in line with the attitude I'd shown since she first grabbed my arm at the party I decided that she was going to go all the way whether she wanted to or not. When her hummer had me very close to cumming I grabbed her head with both hands and fucked her face until I came and hen I kept a grip on her so that she was forced to swallow. When I released her she pulled back and sputtered:

"You bastard! You miserable fucking bastard!"

I ignored her, pushed her back down on the bed and then went down on her. She stopped being indignant and then it was her hands gripping my head. I ate her until my cock was hard again and then I moved up and fucked her. It was a hard, no frills fuck and it was just what I needed to pull me out of the funk I had been in. I fucked her hard and fast and after I came I held myself in her until I was completely soft and then I pulled out.

I couldn't decipher the look on her face, but whatever it was that I saw pissed me off and I moved up and stuck my limp cock in her face. She started to turn her head away and I grabbed it and pushed my cock against her lips. She kept her mouth clamped shut until I pinched her nose and she had to open her mouth to breathe and when she did I pushed my cock into the open hole. I held her head and moved my cock around until it started showing signs of life. I felt her tongue start to work on me and I let go of her head, spun around and went into a sixty-nine. Once I was fully hard I fucked her for a second time. It was another no frills fuck and when I'd cum I pulled out and fell to the bed next to her. She didn't move and she didn't say a word and I slipped off to sleep.

I was as surprised as all get out when I woke up in the morning and she was still on the bed beside me. She was cuddled up next to me asleep with one leg thrown over mine and her right hand was on my cock. My cock reacted predictably and I pushed her over onto her back and went down on her which woke her up. When she was awake and my cock was fully hard I fucked her hard and fast until we both got off and then, without a word yet to be spoken between us, I got up and went to shower.

Maybe a minute after the water started running Traci got into the shower with me. She said, "Do my back" and turned away to give me her back side. I washed it and then she turned and took the rag and did my back. Her hand slipped around to the front and she started washing my cock and I ended up fucking her from behind as she leaned against the wall.

She was dressed before I was and then she surprised me again when she said:

"You should give me a key."

I had treated her with total indifference and fucked her for my pleasure only and she wanted to come back? What the hell; why not. I gave her a key and she left. That night around nine I heard a key in the door and it opened and Traci walked in.

"I had a date tonight and it took me until twenty minutes ago to shake him."

As she said that she was walking toward the bedroom shedding clothes.

Traci came by two or three times a week for the next four months and then one morning after a strenuous night she handed me her key.

"I've met someone who might just be the right one. If it doesn't work out I may ask for it back."

Apparently the guy was the 'right one' and she married him. I never got to fuck her again. There had been no love or affection between us and we had never – not once – kissed, but we satisfied each other and in the end I guess that was what counted.

The time with Traci did help me get past the loss of Aggie although her memory would stay with me for years and years. With Traci out of the picture I started dating again. I scored enough to keep me happy, but I never found a woman who interested me enough to set up house with her.

Until I met Samantha.

+++++++++++++++++++

It was at a family barbecue held at – of all places – Staci and Brad's house. Staci and Brad had a Koi pond in their back yard and I was standing next to it watching the fish when a voice behind me said:

"I want one of these some day only I want to have a waterfall with mine."

I turned to see an absolutely stunning redhead with hazel eyes. She offered me her hand and said:

"I'm Samantha, but most people call me Sam."

I took her hand and introduced myself and she asked, "Friend or family?"

"Family. Staci is my cousin."

"Your wife here with you?"

"Don't got me one of them things. Your husband going to get upset with you for talking to strange men?"

"Don't got me one of them things and just how strange are you?"

"I've been know to go totally bonkers over gorgeous redheads."

We talked and I found out she was a sorority sister of Staci and Traci's and that they had stayed in touch.

"Ouch!" I said.

"What means this ouch?"

"Neither of my cousins will have anything good to say about me. I'm shot down before I even have a chance."

"Actually both of them speak very highly of you and in fact that is one of the reasons I came over to talk to you."

"Are you serious?"

"Absolutely. I've known the two of them forever and they rarely have anything nice to say about most guys so their speaking highly of you intrigued me and here I am."

"Does this "being intrigued" mean that you might accept an invitation to have dinner with me?"

"Well it won't be tonight because we are here to eat barbecue, but I have nothing planned for tomorrow night."

For the rest of the evening she stayed by my side and one time I saw Staci looking at us and smiling. Before she left I made arrangements to pick her up the next night at six. That first date started a relationship that had me taking a knee in front of her seven months later and asking her to be my wife. She accepted my proposal and six months later we took our vows. What amazed me then and still has me shaking my head sixteen years later is that Staci was her maid of honor and Traci was one of her bridesmaids.

Sam did not come to our marriage bed a virgin an in fact, her virginity was long gone before she even met me, but so what? Mine was just as long gone. While we dated I treated Sam with kid gloves and was extremely careful not to do anything that might scare her off and this meant that all I did was make out with her and keep my hands to myself. We had been dating just a little over four weeks when one night as I was kissing her goodnight on her front porch she said:

"Are you ever going to do it or am I going to have to?"

"What?"

"You know damned well what you big oaf. We are both adults and we both know what we want." She paused and then said, "To hell with it; come on" and she grabbed my tie and pulled me inside her apartment with her.

We went after each other like starving wolves going after meat. I was surprised the bed survived. When I ate her pussy her hands dug into my hair and I thought that she would never let go. She gave me the best head I'd ever gotten and we made love four times – a personal best for me – before falling to sleep exhausted next to each other. Sam woke me up with a blow job which led to another session followed by a shower that almost led to us playing again. As I was dressing Sam asked:

"You aren't sorry are you?"

"Yes, I guess I am. Sorry that I didn't do it sooner."

"Don't be. If you had pushed like some others I dated we might never have reached this point. The fact that you wanted to be with me bad enough that you didn't want to risk being too forward is what convinced me to do what I did tonight."

After that night we made love three or four times a week. Some times at her place and some times at mine. There was no doubt in my mind that I was going to ask her to marry me, but I held off because she didn't give any indication that she wanted to get married. It was another case of not doing anything that would scare her off. As it had been with our making love it was Sam who got things started. One night at dinner she asked:

"Are we going anywhere or are all we are is friends with benefits?"

I got up from the table, went down on my knees and in front of forty other diners in the restaurant I proposed. When she told Staci and Traci they looked at me and Staci said:

"It took you long enough."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Several years went by and things were great. I was doing fine at work and Sam was doing exceptionally well where she worked. She'd had three promotions and was a regional manager. Her region had nine offices and she had to visit them on the average of once a month. Six of the nine were far enough away that she would have to spend the night. Two were located so that she could visit one, drive to the next at the end of the day, check into a motel for the night visit the office the next day and be home that night. The other two were located far enough away that she would be gone two nights when she visited each one. The traveling didn't cause any problems for us because it only meant that there would be six or seven nights a month that she wouldn't be home.

At home our life was great. Our sex life was marvelous with us making love three, four and sometimes five nights a week. Sam was a very sexual woman and had a huge sexual appetite and she liked it all. It was Sam who gave me my first anal sex. It was about a month before our wedding and we had just finished making love when she asked:

"How come you have never asked for my ass?"

"I've never thought about it. It isn't something that I've ever done and it has never entered my mind."

"Well, just so you know, I like it in my butt."

After that anal sex became a regular part of our sex life. I point out Sam's sexual nature to set the stage for what happened a month after our sixth wedding anniversary.

The manager of one of her far away offices had a death in the family and had to go back east. He would be gone at least a week and there was no one in the office qualified to step up and run things while he was gone. Sam was going to have to go and run the office until he got back.

Over dinner she said, "I don't know how I'm going to handle it."

"Nonsense. You ran your own office before becoming a regional."

"Not that part. I don't know how I'm going to handle a week or more without making love."

"So don't."

"Don't what?"

"Go without sex."

"What do you mean by that?"

"When you get randy go to one of the local hot spots, pick out a stud and make his night."

"You can't mean that. You can't possibly think that I would do something like that."

"Why not? You have already heard my views on love and sex."

And she had. One night about three months after we started making love and after a very strenuous evening that had exhausted me she had casually asked:

"Do you ever miss what you were doing with Staci and Traci?"

I had looked at her in surprise. How in the world had she known about them? She recognized the look and had said:

"Don't act so surprised. I've already told you that I've known them forever and that we are close. They both told me how good you were at eating pussy and that was the main reason I approached you at that barbecue. I'd never been able to get a guy to go down on me. I had expected to leave the barbecue with you and get my itch scratched, but you seemed so nice that I decided to back off and see if something might develop between us and now I'm glad that I did."

That's when I told her how I looked at love and sex.

"The twins were just sex and there was no love or affection involved so no, I don't miss them. Why should I? I'm getting more from you than I can handle."

She just shook her head and went to work to try and get me up again. Now, years later, I said it again:

"Sex is a physical need. You just said that you didn't know if you can handle going without for a week or more so don't. If you feel the need go ahead and take care of it. As far as I'm concerned it isn't cheating if you are honest and up front about it. It is only cheating – at least as far as I'm concerned – if it is done behind my back and you try to hide it. I wouldn't want names or details. A simple "I got horny, went out for a drink or two and I met a guy and he took the edge off for me" is all that I would need to know."

"I couldn't do that. I couldn't step out on you like that."

"Your choice my love. I'm just giving you the option. Just remember that the offer is there if an occasion should ever arise that might make you want to change your mind. All I'm asking for is honesty."

"I appreciate that you love me enough to offer to let me do something like that, but I couldn't. I just couldn't."

"Sweetheart, you can't go two days without trying to drag me into the bedroom. I know damned well that you are hurting when you are out on your trips and gone for a couple of days. I know you stop in at the hotel or motel bar after work for a drink or two and I know damned well that you get hit on a lot. All I'm saying is that you have blanket permission if you find some one you think you might want to try."

"It doesn't matter Rob; I'm never going to do it."

She was gone nine days and never said a word to me about any 'itch scratching' so I doubted that she did anything. It became somewhat of a habit that whenever she would be gone for a couple of days I would say just before she left:

"Make sure that any stud you hook up with knows that you are coming home to me" and she would say something like "Yeah; like I would find a stud."

And as far as I knew she never did.

Once she did say something that made me think that she might be considering it. She asked:

"Do the same rules apply to you when I'm gone?"

"What do you mean?"

"You say that sex is a physical need so you must get horny when I'm gone for a while. If you go out and find some honey do I get the same honesty you talk about?"

"Of course you would, but in my case it isn't likely to happen."

"Oh? And why not?"

"You have a much greater sex drive than I do. I can go a week or two without climbing walls. You are different. You went nuts when I pulled that muscle in my back and had to go six days without. I won't say that I'd never do it, but it would take something like you being gone for a month or so."

That was true. I got so much from Sam that I'd never even considered having sex with another woman and I didn't expect that I ever would. As far as I knew Sam never did take me up on my offer to let her play if she needed to even though I was absolutely okay with her doing it as long as she was honest about it.

And then things changed and not for the better.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sam had left the house early to have a breakfast meeting with two of her managers and as I was putting my breakfast dishes in the dishwasher I noticed her day planner on the counter. I didn't know if she would need it or not, but I had to drive right by her office on my way to work so I thought I would drop it off.