A Slightly Different Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think that they think all that highly of me? Of course they don't. To them I'm just a married woman who fucks around. A slut as far as they are concerned. Do I care? Fuck no! They serve a purpose. They give me fun sexually and that's all. Once I leave the party I don't even think about them so what the hell do I care about what they think. The only important thing is that I love you. I love the fact that you love me and trust me enough to let me go out and play, but it isn't working. No matter how much fun it is and how much I enjoy it it isn't worth what we are going through because of it. I'm not going to do it any more. I'm not going to kill my marriage because of it. Now please take me to bed and make love to me? I've never had sloppy seconds from you before."

++++++++++++++++++++

Six months went by and Sam made no attempts to go out on dates. She turned down several invitations to parties put on by the group and I know it was hard on her. Our travel schedules were pretty much the same as they had been and I knew there were times that the lack of sex was driving her up the wall, but she never said a word and soldiered on.

It was the first week in June and she came home on a Tuesday and told me that the manager of the Wagner office had died of a heart attack and she was going to have to go and run the office until she could make a decision on who to promote as a replacement. She told me she would be gone a week to ten days at the minimum and it might be as long as three weeks.

The Wagner office is the office where Tom Ashley worked and he was the guy I had caught her cheating on me with way back when. As she was packing to go I asked her what she was going to do and she asked me what I meant. I mentioned Ashley. She told me that nothing was going to happen and I asked her why not.

"For one thing the only reason we ended up together was that his wife was pregnant and not letting him make love. He was horny; I was horny and it happened. I'm sure that his wife is back to taking care of him now. For another thing I don't want the grief that always seems to come out of me playing around."

"Face facts Sam. You will be as horny as a billy goat by the third day you are there so go ahead and enjoy yourself. Just follow the rules and we will be okay."

"Are you really sure you are okay with what you are telling me I can do?"

"I am sure. As long as you hold to our original agreement we will be fine."

I didn't flat out say that this was her last chance, but I'm sure that she got the message.

She was gone all week and she came home Saturday morning while I was still in bed and she got in with me and did her best to ruin me. We got up around noon and went out for breakfast and over French toast she told me about her week in Wagner.

She got to the office around ten and then stopped after work for drinks with the people from the office. She danced a few times with the men who worked in the office, including Tom, and when the group started breaking up to go home she and Tom ended up sitting alone at a table. She playfully asked if his wife was taking care of him now and he told her that he didn't have a wife. Seems that when the baby came it was obvious from the baby's skin color that Tom wasn't the daddy.

She found out that Tom hadn't been laid in the nine months following his divorce becoming final so she took him to her room and they spent the night doing 'nasty things' and the next day she checked out of the hotel and spent the rest of the week at his apartment. Then she said if I had no objection she was going to skip getting a hotel room when she went back and just stay with Tom. I reminded her of how upset I got when she went off on her weekend and she told me I needn't worry; that Tom was just a good fuck and she had absolutely no interest in him other than using him to 'scratch her itch' when she was in Wagner.

She spent the next week in Wagner and when she got home she told me that she had appointed a new manager so she wouldn't have to go back except for her normal monthly swing through her region. Then she started telling me all about her week with Tom, but I cut her off and told her that I had no interest in hearing the details.

"The only important thing for me is that you let me know when you are doing it. As long as there is no hidden shit we will be all right."

She shook her head and said, "You are a strange man Robert. Okay then, if I can't tell you I'll just have to show you" and she pulled me along to the bedroom where she did her best to fuck me to death.

++++++++++++++++

Another couple of months went by with Sam only 'scratching her itch' when she was on one of her overnight trips and one time when I was gone for a week she called me at my hotel and asked if it would be all right for her to go out and play.

A couple more weeks went by and then one Wednesday she called me and told me that she wanted to stop after work for a drink or two with the girls and would it be all right and I told her the same thing I'd told her when she went to Wagner for a couple of weeks. Basically I reminded her that she knew how I viewed things and as long as she kept that in mind she was a big girl and could make her own choices.

She called me at ten and told me that she wouldn't be home that night. I hung up on her, took a shower and went to bed. Half an hour later she came home and got into bed with me and I got up and went to the guest bedroom.

She was waiting for me in the kitchen when I got up in the morning and promptly got in my face over the way I had acted the night before. I asked her what she expected. She said that I wasn't making any sense. I'd let her spend the better part of two weeks with Tom so why was I so warped out of shape over the previous evening. I told her to think about it and I left for work.

When I got home she was waiting and told me she had thought about it all day and still didn't have any idea of why I was acting the way I was. I had to point out the differences.

"With Tom I said go ahead and have fun. Last night you simply called and told me what you were going to do. You didn't ask. You didn't wonder if it would be all right with me. You just told me what you were going to do and in a tone of voice that had a touch of "And if you don't like it tough" and I did not like it. I did not like it one bit. The difference was in the tone of voice and the words used. A phone call saying "Something came up and would it be all right if I don't come home tonight" would have gotten you a no problem sweetie; have fun and I'll see you tomorrow. Even something like "There is this cute guy and he is trying really hard, but if I let him I might not get home tonight" would have gotten you a "Good luck sweetie" but a flat "I won't be home tonight" delivered in a tone of voice that suggested "tough shit if you don't like it just isn't going to work for me on top of the other shit you have pulled on me."

I got up and went out into the garage and changed the oil in my truck. When I came back into the house she said we still needed to talk so I told her to go ahead.

"I appreciate the freedom you have given me, but it just isn't working. All it seems to be doing is driving a wedge between us and I don't want that so there will be no more playing around."

"You don't have to stop. All you have to do is realize how I see your actions. As long as I see no threat to me and my relationship with you you can have all the fun you want. To me that means keeping me as a part of the process. All you had to do last night was tell me what you wanted to do and see that it was okay with me. Just telling me what you are going to do just didn't get it for me especially after I told you how you taking off for that long ago weekend affected me."

She started crying, came over and sat down on my lap and then swore that I would never have to worry about her coming home to me and then she took my hand, led me to the bedroom and damned near fucked me to death.

++++++++++++++++++

The next couple of weeks Sam made no effort to go out and play and then I had another bad day. I got home and there was a message on the answering machine from Sam telling me that she was stopping for drinks with one of her girlfriends who had a guy that she wanted Sam to meet.

"If you are not okay with it call me on my cell and let me know otherwise I may be a little late in getting home so don't wait up."

I was pissed at that. What was she hiding that she had to leave a message on the answering machine instead of calling me on my cell and talking to me in person. I stewed over it for maybe an hour. I didn't call Sam on her cell because I knew whatever I said would lead us into another pit. I'd sit on it until she got home and maybe then I'd have cooled down some. Then it occurred to me that I hadn't gotten a single call on my cell all day. I took it out and looked at it. The fucking thing was turned off! I'd turned it off when I was at the dentist's office and had forgotten to turn it back on.

I guess it just shows how easy it is for some things to get to you when you have lost complete, absolute trust in someone else.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I need to stick a few things in here that haven't been mentioned because until this point in the tale they weren't a factor. Sam is in damned fine shape and she stays that way by regular trips to the gym. There is one two blocks from her office and when she is in town that is where she spends her lunch hour.

The second thing is that we own a cabin up in the mountains. It isn't much; just a small one room building with a loft that is used as a bedroom, but the view from the small attached deck is spectacular. There is no electricity or running water, but there is an outhouse for taking care of the necessaries. It is only a weekend getaway type place and we only get up there maybe once every five or six weeks on average.

Anyway, at the gym Sam met another woman and they became friends. The woman, Jan, was divorced and eventually Sam and Jan reached a point in their relationship where Jan started confiding in Sam. The reason Jan was divorced was that she was a cock hungry slut. She told her husband that he wasn't enough for her, but that she did love him and she did want to stay with him. BUT! He would have to share her with others. He said no thank you and so she left him.

I'd met Jan a time or two and she seemed nice enough. Sam told me Jan's history and I could see it going down that way. At least she was up front with her husband about it and gave him the choice to keep her or not. Jan's opening up to Sam eventually led Sam to tell Jan about our relationship. Jan said she wished her husband would have been more like me, but it was water over the dam.

About six months after Sam and Jan got close Jan started asking Sam if she wanted to get together some evening and go out on the prowl. Sam kept saying that she didn't think it would be a good idea and that she would pass, but Jan kept after her.

One morning over breakfast Sam asked me if I would mind if she went out with Jan after work.

"For dinner and drinks or something else" I asked.

"She has a guy she is interested in, but his brother is visiting from out of town. Jan says he is a total hunk. She wants me to go with her and keep the brother occupied so she can work her magic on the guy she is interested in."

I shrugged and said I didn't mind. She was home by eight and she told me that the guy was indeed a hunk, but he was also a twit so she bailed.

Agreeing to go out with Jan just opened the floodgates and Sam started going out with Jan more and more often. One night after an evening with Jan Sam came home to find me in a horny mood and when I tried to pull her down on the bed she pushed me away. It was the first time ever that she had refused me. She saw the look on my face and said:

"It isn't that I don't want you baby, but I'm afraid you won't like it. I'm pretty sloppy down there."

"I've had sloppy seconds from you before."

"Not like this. I'm really, really sloppy."

Again the look on my face made her continue. She and Jan had hooked up with two guys who were roommates and had gone with them to their apartment. Sam did her guy and when he finished he got up to go to the bathroom. While he was gone Jan's guy came into the room and she ended up doing him and then her guy came back and she did him again. She did Jan's guy a second time and things got busy. The guys had a third roommate and he came home and joined in. She started to give me the particulars, but I shut her off and told her I didn't want to hear it. By then my hornies had disappeared and my cock was as limp as a boiled noodle. I rolled over and tried to go to sleep.

In the morning over breakfast Sam said, "You didn't seem too happy with me last night."

"It isn't that I'm unhappy with you; more like I'm not happy with the situation and the way things are going."

"What do you mean?"

"You are more highly sexed than I am. I know it and I know how frustrated you get when you don't get enough so I told you that you could go outside of the house and get what you needed to take the edge off. I saw it as you going out when I was gone or when you were on one of your trips. I did not envision sex parties, taking off for weekends, going out two or three nights a week even when we are both home and I most definitely did not envision gangbangs."

Sam was pretty quiet for a bit and then she said, "I guess I have been getting pretty carried away haven't I."

I nodded a yes.

"You and our marriage are the most important things in the world to me and I do not want to do anything that will screw things up. I'll quit. No more. I can't take the chance."

"You don't have to quit. Just slow it down. I'd rather have you happy than frustrated and irritable which would in turn make me miserable, but try to keep it reasonable."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the next three months Sam did keep her legs together while she was at home and only spread them twice while visiting her region.

That brings us up to where we are now.

A month ago we went up to our cabin for a weekend. Saturday night we decided to drive the twenty miles to the nearest town for dinner which was something that we rarely ever did. In fact I could only remember us doing it once before in the all the years we had been coming up.

After we ate we hit a country western bar for some drinks and some dancing. We had been there about an hour when a guy came over and asked me if he could have a dance with Sam. I looked over at her and she nodded a yes and so I said okay. She stayed out on the floor with him for three dances and when he brought her back Sam asked me if he could join us and I said it would be all right. For the next hour we took turns dancing with Sam and then we he got up to go to the bathroom Sam said:

"I've been a good girl for over three months now. Can I have him?"

I told her that we didn't have room at the cabin for him and she said there was a motel just down the street.

I shrugged and just then the guy returned to the table and I got up to go. While I was peeing I was thinking that I really didn't my weekend ruined by sharing Sam with some guy she'd only met two hours ago and in my mind I was framing what I would say to her when I got back to the table, but when I got there they were both gone.

I was a little on the pissed side and was gulping my beer rather than sipping it when a cute redhead came up to ma and asked me to dance. I danced with her and a couple of other ladies there and I was somewhat mellowed out when ten minutes before last call Sam came back into the bar with that 'well fucked' look about her. We had one more drink and then danced the last dance and then we headed back to the cabin.

It was a quiet ride and I'm sure that Sam sensed that I wasn't all that happy with her. When we got back to the cabin Sam asked me if I wanted sloppy seconds or did I want to wait until we got home so she could clean up (we didn't have running water at the cabin). I took the 'seconds'. What the hell; it wasn't the first time.

I was not a happy camper, but I kept my mouth shut since I didn't want to spend a couple of weeks coming down from the argument we would have if I said what I was thinking.

Another six weeks went by and I decided that it was time for another weekend at the cabin. We arrived Friday early in the evening and sat on the deck as we sipped wine and looked at the stars. There is nothing like a cloudless night on the top of a mountain for looking at the stars.

Saturday was a quiet and peaceful day at least until four in the afternoon. Sam said that she would like to go into town for dinner and maybe a few drinks and some dancing. I told her I didn't feel like it and I saw something come over her face. It took me a minute, but I suddenly realized what was going on. She had gotten the guys number the last time we were up there and she had called him, told him we were coming up and had arranged to meet him.

I gave her a dirty look, said a few things I probably shouldn't have and then I took the truck keys out of my pocket and threw them at her.

"Take the damned truck and go, but don't bother waking me up when you get home and from now on you can come up here by yourself."

I stormed out of the cabin and went for a walk to cool down. When I came back about two hours later she was still there. She didn't go into town, but she was pouty the rest of the time we were there. When we went to bed that night she reached for my cock and I pushed her hand away.

"I'm not in the mood. I don't want to do it thinking that you are thinking of not being with him while we do it."

"That's a rotten thing to say."

"I'm having rotten thoughts right now."

She started crying and got out of bed. She spent the night sleeping on the front seat of the truck. I just don't understand how she can not grasp that I don't mind her playing around, but not at the expense of humiliating me.

The next morning she made the mistake of asking, "What the hell is wrong with you? You have always let me play if I wanted to."

"Yes I have and it is turning out to be one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. You just can't seem to understand the fact that I'm not happy when you humiliate me. You did with those fucking parties and you did it again the last time we were up here. It is one thing if you go out and meet a guy on your own, but it is something else again if you are with me and you take off with another guy. I get to sit there and wait for you to come back with everyone looking at me and knowing that my woman took off with another man to get fucked. Then you come back with that "I've just been fucked" look on you, sit down with me and everyone in the room is looking at me and thinking "What a sorry ass wimp."

"That's not fair. I asked and you didn't say I couldn't."

"I didn't say you could either. I had to take a leak and had planned to talk it over when I got back, but you were gone when I got back. If I had agreed there were ways it could have been handled without making me look like a fool. He could have left and then a bit later we could have left and you could have met up with him.

"This time really grinds me. Did we talk about it ahead of time? No we didn't. You set it up and were just going to drop it on me. I will not be humiliated Samantha. I just will not! This asshole you were planning to meet has had plenty of time to tell all his buddies about the hot married woman he fucked while her husband sat in the bar and waited for him to bring her back. You can bet that he has told all of them that her wimpy assed husband is bringing her back up so he can fuck her again and you can bet everything that you own on the fact that some of those buddies are going to be sitting there in the bar just to see if he is telling the truth.