A Story for Carin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed the natural progression to start kissing her way downward, bringing as much joy to her lover as possible. Dawn discovered that a woman's body tasted and felt much better than a man's. The lack of any hair was profound. Her tongue circled the small bellybutton a few times before darting in and out of the indent with a quick fucking motion. Then she moved downward and was amazed at how carried away Cari acted when her bald pelvis was licked.

Dawn always imagined the sight and smell of a woman's private treasures would be offensive, but that was not the case. Her face neared Cari's crotch and Dawn saw the womanly beauty between the soft, velvety thighs. Strangely the light colored freckles all over the young woman's tummy, shapely hips and legs seemed to add to Cari's picturesque beauty. Dawn breathed in deeply and the aroma seemed to be an aphrodisiac, as her head started spinning madly from the combination of lust mixed with alcohol. Her tongue hit the rosy pussy-lips and it was magic when they parted allowing her to taste the real love-potion.

She feared not knowing how to make love to another woman, but without thinking everything seemed to come instinctively. Dawn simply kissed and caressed Cari in ways that only a woman understood. When she sucked on the delicate clitoris and moved it around with her tongue, the teenager went out of control. Finger-fucking Cari seemed natural and Dawn duplicated the earlier performance, which gave her so much oral satisfaction.

The cunnilingus didn't last all that long, as Cari orgasmed very quickly. She relished the fact that the woman she had dreamed about for so long was now eating her out. When the final convulsions rocked her young agile body, Cari reached for Dawn and pulled the woman up beside her. She hugged Dawn and the two women passed out, at about three in the morning.

Dawn woke at four o'clock already in a thoroughly aroused condition. That was due to the persistence of Cari who had coated both nipples with vast amounts of saliva. The teenager abruptly had one of the golden nuggets inside of her mouth and she nibbled on it in a rabid, fevered fashion. Dawn woke with thoughts of merely laying in bed without reaching sexual bliss, but that was forgotten once Cari had a firm grasp of her beaten clitoris. The girl deliberately stretched the clitty to profound limits and she refused to pause for even a scant moment.

Dawn wondered how many times a woman could orgasm, as her inner being seemed limitless. She roared through the point of no return and willingly gave herself to the skillful babysitter. The sexual session lasted an hour with Cari giving Dawn oral pleasure first. Then Dawn returned the favor, but this time she used more foreplay to get Cari worked up until she was in a lust-filled condition. Seconds after the teen climaxed, the two fell asleep one more time before being awaken by two frolicking girls. "Mommy, mommy, oh goodie... Carin is still here. You're sleeping with Carin?"

Dawn came awake with a fright and tried to keep the covers pulled up. "Yes, oh yes, she stayed overnight because Mommy was so late getting home. Now you girls go get dressed. Mommy will have a shower and then get you some breakfast."

In a flash, the oldest daughter jumped into bed beside Cari. Somehow the covers came down enough so that the teen's boobs were brazenly displayed to the shocked mother. It was the eeriest atmosphere in the quiet room, as everyone simply stared at the bare boobs. One of Cari's arms was under Dawn's neck and the other was pinned on the bed by the young girl, leaving Cari unable to cover up. "Mommy, look! Cari isn't wearing a nightie and her bare boobie is showing."

Dawn tried to shrug off the accidental voyeurism and sternly ordered her daughters to leave the room. Instead of being disturbed by the accidental exposure, her stomach was filled with those familiar intimate urges. Her daughters left the room and Dawn immediately got out of bed. She went into the adjoining bathroom and didn't refuse Cari when the teenager followed her into the shower.

Dawn's hands went to the faucets, but Cari's went directly to the two luscious knobs. Cari hugged Dawn from behind and they stood motionless for the longest time. The embrace broke when Cari took absolute control of her mature lover. Dawn came up on her tiptoes and she balanced on the tips of the teenager's fingers. There was a loud bang when the girl shoved Dawn face-first into the corner of the shower stall. "I love that you can't stop cumming. Your orgasms are fantastic and I love making you happy."

The hot water ran, but only the mist hit the naked women. Any observer would have noticed a scene of intense passion and desire. Dawn's face was against the opaque shower glass with her cheeks firmly pressed into the corner of the steamy glass. Her arms were outstretched with her hands about two feet apart and at the same height as her shoulders. There were very audible sounds of Dawn gasping for air and a person could vaguely see her mouth gaping wide-open.

An errant arm could be seen wrapped around Dawn's heaving chest and another around her hips. One bare boob was flattened and the brownish nipple appeared overly enticing being crushed by the hard glass. A hand covered the other boob and the fingers found a way to surround the upstanding nipple. What couldn't be seen was the other hand, which snaked across the flat tummy and down between the obscure thighs, which appeared to be slightly separated.

"Oh gawd, not again."

"Yes, my love. You're going to cream all over my fingers."

"No, please Carin, I have to hurry... go to my girls."

"You will, my love. After you've satisfied me, you can go."

All of a sudden the thighs parted a little wider and the hand disappeared between them. There were loud moans of lost desire coming from the enclosure and something banged against the glass, but neither woman was concerned over the noise. "Oh gawd, not that... not now."

"Yes, now! You're my lover and nobody has to know."

"Jesus, oh Jesus, your fingers!"

"Yes, I have your delicious clitoris. Your body belongs to me, my love."

Dawn felt the teenager's fingers slither between the puffy labia and instantly squeeze the swollen clitoris. She couldn't see a thing, as Cari had adjusted the shower nozzle so that the water sprayed directly at the struggling women. It might not have been the fastest orgasm, but it certainly didn't take long before spasms started shooting through her inner being.

Cari wouldn't let go or even slow down the skilled molestation. She forced Dawn's body deeper into the corner of the shower and easily held the woman captive until she savagely extracted every once of loving cream. The rest of the shower took mere minutes. Dawn simply wanted to rinse and get downstairs, as fast as possible.

Her motherly duties suddenly became more important than any sexual fantasies and she quickly threw on a sweater and pants. Not taking time to don undies wouldn't become paramount until much later when the two young girls went outside to play with friends.

***

Cari was home with her cousin who was in the city with his best friend for job interviews. The young men were staying with Cari and her parents for a few days while they tried to get fulltime jobs. Brad was 20 while his friend, Cory, was 21 and they had been drinking all evening celebrating successful interviews that afternoon. Brad had a good relationship with Cari, as their families had spent numerous summer vacations together. He often joked around with her about his suspicions that she preferred women and it soon became the focus of the night's playful jesting.

During their conversation, it came up that she was a regular babysitter; especially for two women Brad had seen in the neighborhood. "Lordy, girl! I wish I babysat for Dawn and Sandra. I'd bang either one of them in a fucking heartbeat."

"Don't be such a jackass. All you guys think about is sex."

"And you don't? You're probably having sex with both of them.

"Brad! Don't be so bloody foolish."

"Foolish! I can tell by the look on your face that you're in love with both of those sexy broads," Brad said. Then he turned to his buddy. "My sweet, lesbian cousin is probably doing both horny women. Dear Carin needs a real cock; sadly she's probably never had one."

It was probably the beers talking and Cari said it before realizing the biggest mistake of her life. "You're crude. My sexual preference is no business of yours. So what if I like Dawn. She's the most caring woman in the world and you shouldn't talk about her that way."

Brad had all he needed to pry the rest out of her and he soon found out that indeed, his cousin was gay. Cari was proud of her intimate relationships with both women and the alcohol seemed to loosen her tongue. Brad found it very interesting that Cari was possibly in love with the ravishing women. It took two more beers, but eventually he found out that his cousin was normally overly submissive, especially with Sandra.

Then Brad almost flipped when Cari hinted about being the dominant one in her relationship with Dawn. At first he kidded her, but the jesting soon led to the truth. "You are probably her little baby and she makes you perform like a little girl," Brad said.

Cari then made her next mistake. "It's not like that. Dawn's not the one in control... I am!"

Brad couldn't believe his sexy, young cousin, but he had his opening. "No! Don't bullshit me. You're the one in control? No fucking way."

Now it was the alcohol and an over inflated ego speaking. Cari was proud of the fact she was dominant, especially over such an appealing woman. "Believe it asshole," Cari hissed, with the courage of having one too many drinks. "We're in love. Dawn will do anything I say." As soon as she said it, Cari realized it was dumb to confide in her ruthless cousin.

Brad was in his glory and he took full advantage of Cari's stupidity. He proposed the silliest bet ever and Cari fell into his devious trap. "Hey, cous. Your birthday is coming up. What say we celebrate? Me, Cory, you and your supposed pet... that is if you can talk her into it."

The taunting statement made her blood boil and she took the bait. "Don't worry, asshole. She would do it if I asked."

"Christ the woman is probably the best fuck in town and she's throwing it all away with a girl... one who hasn't touched a real cock in her life."

"How do you know? And anyway, Dawn wouldn't take a second look at you two."

"Honey, your little sweetheart wouldn't go back to women if Cory and I gave her a royal fucking."

"You guys are so goddamn full of yourselves." Cari had never witnessed heterosexual sex, but she often dreamed about it. Not so much for herself, but the fact she wanted to watch others rutting around like animals. She pictured Dawn completely naked and her cousin lying beside her with his filthy cock sticking up in the air. Suddenly Brad's request seemed very tempting. "Dawn would have a birthday party for me if I asked. I know she would."

"Well, sweetheart. Your birthday is on Wednesday; let's have a party on the weekend, Friday or Saturday night so I have the rest of weekend to recover... after fucking your honey's brains out."

Cari was feeling no pain by this point and more alcohol only intensified her willingness to celebrate her birthday with Dawn. She agreed to use her influence and arrange for a party, but she would still need to find the best time. The three promptly broke up the drinking session when Cari's parents came home from their regular bowling night and Brad went to bed with his stomach churning from great sexual anticipation.

***

Dawn noticed the worried look on Cari's pretty face. "What's wrong? You look like something's bothering you," she asked?

Cari had her opening and she wasn't going to be denied. She had found out earlier that Dawn's husband was going away on a business trip, which fit perfectly with her plans. She was no longer a teenager and suggested a little celebration for reaching her twentieth birthday. "I would like to have a small birthday party tomorrow or Saturday, but my parents definitely don't like it when I drink," she said. "Please do this for me, oh please, let me have it at your place."

Dawn hesitated, but she noticed Cari's overly anxious expression. She didn't want to disappoint her young friend and readily accepted the request. "If you want, we can do it Friday night. My husband is away until Saturday afternoon so you're very welcome to have a few friends over," she said. "Please, not too much noise or too many guests."

"My parents don't like it when I drink and they definitely don't want me getting drunk."

"I understand. I wouldn't want my daughters getting drunk when they get older. I'll make arrangements for my girls to stay at my sister's so they won't have to listen to any partying."

"I've promised my cousin, Brad and his friend that I'd go out drinking with them, but I'd much rather do it somewhere that's safer and more comfortable. I just don't like the bar scene."

"You can come over and bring Brad and his friend. I can certainly make myself scarce, as I have tons of things to do."

"Oh no, I want you there. To be honest, I want to celebrate my twentieth with you more than anyone else."

The disclosure was touching, but Dawn really didn't want to hang out with people she didn't know well. "No, really, I have so many things that I've wanted to do for a long time and this is the perfect opportunity."

"I won't take 'no' for an answer. We'll come over about seven and please don't do anything to prepare. I'll bring all the booze and mix. The guys like beer, but I'll bring some liquor for us."

Dawn reluctantly agreed to the strange setup. It seemed to make Cari happy when she agreed to not only host the party, but also help the girl celebrate her birthday. Early Friday morning, Dawn's husband departed on a one-day business trip and even though Cari asked her not to, Dawn prepared some food for the evening's celebration.

The three guests arrived right on time and introductions were a little awkward. The young men appeared a little overzealous and they couldn't take their eyes off Dawn who invited them into the living room. Cari had a bag full of booze and mix, which she handed to Dawn, and then the two immediately went into the kitchen to prepare drinks. "Don't let Brad and Cory bother you. They're harmless, but when they see a beautiful, sexy woman, she's all they can think about or look at."

"Yeah, I noticed. Gawd, I thought I'd forgotten to put something on, as they practically undressed me."

"C'mon. Let's have some fun tonight. Let's celebrate my birthday and make it the best ever."

Dawn began pouring drinks, but Cari sternly told her that she was responsible for drinks. With drinks in hand, the first toast of the night happened. "To my twentieth birthday! May it be the most memorable birthday of my life." Each woman drank some and then returned to the living room with beers for the young men. The party started out slowly with casual chitchat and it took three drinks before everyone was relaxed enough to talk freely. Brad had the gift of gab and before long he had everyone laughing at his jokes and funny stories.

Cari handed Dawn a forth drink and the woman never realized her drinks were spiked until it was too late. Her head started spinning and it felt like she was floating around the room on a magic carpet. Although her mind still maintained the meaning of right and wrong, the opposites didn't mean what they once did.

Everyone was sitting on living room chairs laughing at the last joke when Dawn got the sudden urge to use the washroom. She stood up and before realizing that something was wrong, her legs seemed too wobbly to hold her steady. Brad was the closest to her and he conveniently assisted her to remain upright. He inadvertently groped her breast and everyone laughed at the supposed errant fondling, as Brad copped his first feel of the evening.

When Dawn returned to the living room, Cari suggested they play a game. She mentioned Truth or Dare, as her first choice to which both young men readily agreed. Cari's prime requirement was that the game be sexual in nature. She told each person to write down five suggestions for each topic and then Dawn worked up the courage to pull Cari off to the side, away from the two young men. Dawn told the girl she didn't want to participate and used the excuse of being too old for the game. "I can't play. I'm not prepared to play games with young guys that I don't know."

The fact she was considerably older than the others was lost due to the over consumption of the strong drinks. The combination of too much alcohol and Cari's determined persuasiveness convinced Dawn to at least try playing the game. After all, Cari said, it would make her birthday celebration that much better, which was the final swaying point to convince Dawn to play.

Each one wrote down their ideas for each topic and Cari took care of folding and putting them into a bowl. She mixed all the notes and made sure to add special ones that she planned for specific people. Dawn had no idea of the setup, but it wasn't long before the cat was out of the bag. Cari slyly ensured everyone picked a Truth choice for the first while, which put Dawn somewhat at ease and allowed the game to progress smoothly.

Some of the questions were quite risqué, but the precarious aspect was lost due to party atmosphere. Dawn blushed when she answered her first three questions, but the embarrassment got less each time. She read the initial selection out loud. "Do you prefer top or bottom during intercourse." She turned beat-red, as it was no one's business to know her sexual tendencies, but finally she worked up enough courage to answer. "Bottom!"

Dawn had a slightly easier time answering the next question. "Do you prefer circumcised men?" She thought for a few seconds and blurted out that she did. Her response was a little fast and too loud, which made everyone laugh when Brad teased her about being a horny married woman. Before she could argue with the young man, Cory took his turn responding to a Truth selection and her complexion returned to normal.

Brad was after Cory and his selection made everyone's heart take an extra beat or two. "Have you ever masturbated?" The young man watched his cousin deliberately hand him the question and his grin got wider when he spoke. "Doesn't everyone? I've masturbated since I was twelve and love picturing a beautiful woman when I do it." Brad boldly looked straight at Dawn, as he stated the brazen answer and again she turned a deep shade of red.

Dawn was still blushing when her turn came. "How often do you masturbate?" She almost fainted and stared off into space trying hard to pretend she wasn't in the room. Then Cari prodded her for a response and when it came, it was barely audible. "Not very often," she mumbled. When the others glared at her demanding more of a definite answer, she reluctantly complied. "Maybe once a week... no every two weeks, maybe."

Cari quickly went onto her turn, which gave Dawn a chance to recompose herself. "What is your current pubic hair style?" She quickly blurted out that she was completely shaved and that made everyone laugh nervously, as images of Cari flashed through their minds. "But not Dawn! She keeps hers neatly trimmed and it is the most beautiful sight in the world."

Brad and Cory's jaws dropped, but neither hit the floor as hard as Dawn's. She looked at her young friend too shocked to say anything. Then she turned to look at the two young men and noticed big evil grins on their faces, as if they pictured what she looked like nude. Dawn's immediate reaction was to quickly down the rest of her drink, which was swiftly refreshed by the devious young woman.