A Story for Carin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cari moved onto the next turn as if nothing happened. "I've decided that we should start the Dares," she said. "I'll be a good sport... a good birthday girl and select the first Dare." Everyone watched the sneaky Cari slowly open the folded piece of paper and the biggest smile appeared on her face. "It dares me to kiss someone on the lips for one whole minute."

The two young men already knew about Cari's selection, as she had informed them about her shrewd addition to the list of Dares. They watched with great elation when Cari slowly moved towards Dawn who instantly went into a fit. Dawn's entire body shuddered and she desperately wanted to forbid the Dare, yet she didn't want to be a party pooper and spoil the fun. She merely shook her head back and forth to indicate her refusal, but it didn't stop Cari from advancing.

Dawn would never understand why she didn't run out of the room, but by now she was fairly intoxicated. The scene was overpowering to everyone in his or her own unique way. Dawn slowly closed her eyes, just as the girl touched her, and then the kiss started. For the first twenty or thirty seconds, Dawn managed to keep her mouth closed and simply leaned back on the sofa chair with her arms at her sides.

Brad and Cory practically blew their tops at the erotic sight. The kiss began innocently enough and half way through the required time, Dawn's mouth opened. Cari made it excessively obvious that the kiss heated up and her tongue was searching for another. She forced Dawn backwards until the woman's head rested on the back of chair and then she let everyone witness a most passionate kiss. Right at the very end, Cari did the unthinkable. Her hand covered the heaving chest and she cupped one of Dawn's luscious tits, much to the delight of the two horny onlookers.

The devil in Cari took over and a drunken Dawn paid the price. The teenager yanked Dawn's blouse out of her pants and all the way up to her neck. On the way upwards, her fingers caught the elastic bra and forced it up with the blouse. Dawn felt a cool breeze wash over her bare chest, but it was too late. Her hands frantically grabbed for the clothes, but Brad and Cory had already seen the overly seductive boobs.

Cari purposely brushed off Dawn's complaints and quickly proceeded onto the next game turn. She was happy with the way things were going and slyly pulled out a Dare item for her cousin. She announced Brad's selection out loud to the shocked participants. "Bradley! We dare you to masturbate into a shot-glass." She conveniently held up a small glass and handed it to her cousin. "Of course, only if you have the guts to show us your stiffie."

"Huuummm, I did brag earlier, but really didn't think you'd go this far, girl," Brad whispered.

"You can refuse and chicken out if you wish," Cari said, grinning shamelessly at her cousin. "I really don't think you have the balls."

Brad was taken off guard, but quickly overcame any shyness when Cari heckled him. "Well you probably haven't seen a real cock before. It's time, my dearest cousin, for you to get a real wakeup call," he said. Then he opened the front of his jeans and lowered them to his knees. "Nobody goddamn calls me a chicken and gets away with it."

Dawn was utterly flabbergasted. She watched the brazen young man lower his shorts and reveal his semi-hard penis. Her eyes got so big they hurt, as the already large pecker twitched and jerked without anything touching it and soon it was erect enough to stick out from Brad's hips. He slowly reached for the glass and took it from Cari, as he noticed Dawn's continued stare of bewilderment.

Dawn's impulse was to stop the game that instant, but somehow the alcohol turned her into a motionless state without the ability to talk. Her breathing increased dramatically and so did her heartbeat, yet she found it impossible to escape the surroundings. Without any fear or shame, Brad wrapped his fist around the impressive erection and boldly started moving his hand back and forth.

It seemed that her temperature increased every time Brad stroked his cock. When he brazenly jerked off, his cock grew larger with each pump until Dawn couldn't believe the size. The scene was mesmerizing and time had no meaning during the uncommon masturbation. All of a sudden Dawn noticed his stomach heaving in a frantic fashion and she knew Brad was close to losing control.

The scene was the most traumatizing of her life. Even the alcohol couldn't hide the first blast of white cream jettisoning out of the bulbous cockhead. Dawn didn't dare take her eyes off the drastic event and watched Brad try to hit the small glass. He missed the glass a few times, but did manage to fill the small cup before the end. How it finished or what transpired in the span until the next game selection was a complete blur to Dawn, as the visualization of the young man's hand stroking the magnificent penis lingered in her dizzy head.

The alcohol overcame her inhibitions up to that point and a little pill took care of the rest. Dawn never noticed Cari secretly spike her next drink with a small sedative, which she guzzled trying to block out the shocking masturbation. An errant observer would have noticed three overly enthusiastic young individuals who were totally focused on one woman in the group. The mature woman was older than the others, but she fit in perfectly, as she seemed to willingly go along with everything.

Things changed significantly after the blatant masturbation. It was evident that Dawn found the torrid scene offensive, yet she was powerless to escape the captive surroundings. The script was well planned out by the three and the game continued without further drastic events. Soon Dawn's head started rolling around on her shoulders and Cari knew the drug Sandra had given her had robbed the last of the woman's staunch resistance.

Cari took control of the game and she virtually humiliated Dawn into selecting one of the Dares at her next turn. The others poked fun at the dazed woman and called her chicken for not acting in a more courageous manner, as she had chosen a Truth at every previous turn. Dawn's hand literally vibrated when she picked the folded note out of the Dare bowl and what happened would have to be shown to her in the form of a deviously recorded movie.

***

Dawn woke up with a pounding headache. Her whole body hurt and every muscled ached from being overworked. She slowly rolled her head to the side and noticed the happiest face. Cari smiled at her and they just stared at each other for the longest time.

"You probably don't remember much from last night, but you were amazing," Cari whispered. "I'll never tire of watching you having sex."

Dawn slowly turned her head and glanced down the length of her naked torso. Her heart skipped a few beats at what she saw. There were numerous red marks all over her chest and at least two well-defined hickies on each boob. There was one large blood spot next to her right nipple, which was still erect even though she wasn't aroused. Then to her utter horror, she noticed the most incriminating change to her anatomy. She was bald, completely shaved, which was going to be difficult explaining to her husband.

Her hand shot down to her crotch because it seemed to be soiled and wet. Dawn gingerly put her fingers over the soaked pussy entrance. "Oh gawd, oh gawd, what happened?"

"You had intercourse with Brad and Cory. Not once, not twice, but three times. I've never seen a woman get screwed by a man before and I can still see their big cocks pounding in and out of you."

"Dear gawd, Cari. I could get pregnant. I'm not on anything; I could get pregnant!" Her voice was high and almost squeaky. "Dear gawd, I could get pregnant!"

The news was startling, but Cari found the information stimulating rather than alarming. She didn't say a word and simply pointed the remote control for the DVD player at the video unit, which was across the room. There was a slight delay before the television came to life, but in the few seconds before the movie started, Dawn's heart rate tripled. The first scenes flashed on the screen and there was no beating around the bush.

Dawn silently stared at the back of a familiar woman sitting on the sofa, which she recognized was the leather one from her own living room. A male voice came over the speakers and sent shivers up and down her spine. "Dare to select one of the game players to shave all of your pubic hair."

Dawn's eyes glazed over, as she watched the actress who appeared to be a zombie, being guided into a lay-down position by three young people. An observer would have laughed at what happened. The woman struggled and tried to get up off the sofa, but the others prevented any escape. The woman's head sort of flopped backwards and landed on the sofa cushion and then Dawn heard much arguing. Most of it was in a jesting fashion and she heard Brad daring her to select someone to perform the desired task.

The movie played and a soft, feeble voice came out over the speakers, sending instant shivers through her body. She thankfully felt some relief knowing she acted with some sense when making the selection. "Yessshhh. Carin... Carin can do it."

Cory was the camera operator while the other two took charge. Dawn noticed how she laid on the sofa cushion putting up no fuss when her pants were slipped out of her tight grasp. The jeans were rolled off her hips and down her legs, leaving her disgracefully almost naked. It seemed funny looking at the screen now, but it certainly wasn't at the time, as her panties practically came off with her pants. The waistband was at her crotch resulting in some excited whispers from the others when her small patch of hair became exposed.

Dawn nearly fainted when the next scene flashed onto the television. Someone unbuttoned her blouse and then the garment plus her fancy bra were swiftly cast aside. The camera angle couldn't have been better. Her face wasn't shown, but it caught the fully exposed boobs, which swayed seductively back and forth with the movement of the sofa. Dawn glanced further down and to her dismay noticed the last fragment of her dignity being stripped.

The camera scanned the length of her entire body and also showed the young woman slowly approaching the sofa. Cari had planned for everything and she had items in her hands that caused Dawn's heart rate to quicken. The young woman bent down and forced the shapely legs apart. Dawn heard the obvious male whispers and realized Brad and Cory were in on Cari's shrewd scheme. If she thought the next few minutes would pass without her getting more upset, Dawn was dead wrong.

"I'm going to make you my little girl. Shave you... then eat you!"

"Gawd, no, no," was her response last night, as her eyes worked perfectly, but not her arms and legs.

"You're so beautiful... more ravishing than I ever imagined."

Then Cari applied some cream to her shivering pelvis and turned the complete area white. "That's it, Cari. Shave that gorgeous snatch and get it ready for a real cock," her cousin whispered.

"Oh, my love! You're so beautiful and you'll look even sexier without that dirty hair," Cari declared.

"Christ, Cari, shave the cunt so Brad and I can fuck her."

"You bet. But you guys have to wait. I'm first. Keep those filthy cocks away from Dawn."

"Don't worry, pet. I'm dying to watch you lick pussy and I can only imagine you're a pro," Brad said.

Dawn watched the movie, unable to speak. The sedative must have been fairly weak and suddenly glimpses of last night started coming back to her. She was either too shocked to look away from the movie or too afraid to miss what really happened. Abruptly the young woman's hands went to work and it didn't take long before all of the curly hair disappeared. The camera moved around until it focused directly on a blowup scene of the illustrious shaving. Each stroke of the razor erased what was once a neatly trimmed bush and soon only the most delicious pussy lips were on open display for all to admire and worship.

If the shaving wasn't demoralizing enough, Dawn quickly realized she was in for a long, arduous ordeal. Her heart almost stopped when the puffy labia were gingerly spread to reveal her defenseless clitoris. All eyes were glued to the magnetic clitty, which was being slapped around by the tip of Cari's tongue. Then the young woman acted like a dog. She started lapping the open slit, up and down in a most lewd fashion, and each time her head came up, she stared mischievously into the camera.

"Sweet dying Jesus, that's one gorgeous cunt. I'm going to enjoy fucking your sexy friend," Brad whispered.

"Holly shit, I can hardly wait," Cory exclaimed.

Dawn stared at the television too distraught to say or do anything. She wondered if the young woman was really going to perform cunnilingus with the two young men around, but she quickly found out the answer. The picture visibly showed the naked woman's toes curl up and her legs become stiff as boards. Then the scene turned into a furious fingerfucking and tongue licking, much to the joyous yells from Brad and Cory.

"Christ Carin, you weren't kidding," Brad whispered. "You're the best pussy eater around and you definitely know how to make a woman happy."

Much to her horror, Dawn witnessed the total devastation of a once faithful wife. Her eyes were closed in the movie, yet her body seemed to have a power all of its own. A mixture of alcohol and desire was something Dawn would never forget. Her hips jerked randomly at the young woman and her arms and legs were totally paralyzed in an outstretched position allowing total freedom to Cari. When the explosive climax ended, Dawn suddenly realized her nightmare was just beginning.

One of the young men roughly pushed Cari out of the way and Dawn noticed a naked torso move between her widespread legs. She appeared completely out of it in the movie, but abruptly Cari added to her downfall. "Now we dare you to fuck. We dare you to fuck Brad."

"Yeeessshhh, fuck. Dare... fuck?"

"That's right. Brad is going to fuck you with his big cock."

"Fuck... yessshhh, big cock."

The screen showed a young, muscular man holding his impressive cock with one hand while he rubbed the head up and down through the woman's, freshly shaved crotch. It wasn't so much the raunchy scene that got her heart pounding at 150 beats a minute; it was the sight of the naked male. He sported a hardon that was measurable bigger, both inches longer and much thicker than any she had actually touched. Her body seemed to jerk or shudder when Brad touched one particular spot and then her mouth opened up wide. The camera focused on her flushed, red face, as she must have held her breath. Something happened between her legs and she listened to the details coming out of the movie.

"Can you feel it? Feel Brad's cock, as he shoves it into your wet pussy?"

"Yeeessshhh, oh yes."

"Good! Have you ever had sex with such a big cock?"

"Gawd, noooo!"

"Sweet Jesus, she's so hot... so fucking hot," Brad moaned.

"Hot?"

"Brad is going to fuck you. Are you ready?"

"Ready?"

Suddenly the camera moved. The scene displayed on the large screen turned her stomach to quicksand. Dawn watched the big cock slowly penetrate her coveted womanhood. Brad struggled trying to stretch the womanly entrance without hurting her and the heat intensified with every inch inserted. He had his big hands on her hips and his fingers dug into her soft, velvety flesh. The young man seemed enthralled and relished the accomplishment, which caused him to take his time. Inch by inch he worked his thick cock into the fiery inferno until the camera lost sight of the long shaft.

Dawn had watched porno movies before, but never a live sex act. She felt like she was in the room with the naked actress and feeling her pain. Suddenly the young man held the distraught woman's legs in the air and apart. The scene was totally demoralizing, yet Dawn felt her tummy quivering with strange expectations, as she stared at the intercourse. Brad's hips moved backwards and far enough to extract four or five inches of steel; then he thrust and drove his ramrod to the hilt.

The young man drove the woman's ass deep into the sofa and he held motionless for many seconds, as if relishing the intense triumph. Brad performed the drastic act a few times before a respite was needed or he would blow his top. He deviously pulled backwards allowing his cock to slip out of the dream honey-hole, and then he shrewdly laid the thick meat on top of the freshly shaved pelvis. Brad rubbed his cock all over the adorable flesh trying hard to regain a measure of self-control.

The movie abruptly got more vivid and much more descriptive. Cari leaned against Dawn and whispered into the woman's ear while prodding her to respond. "Brad is going to fuck you hard."

"Brad?"

"Do you want Brad's hard cock?"

"Cock... hard?"

"Brad is going to drive his big prick into your belly."

Even in an overly drowsy condition, Dawn must have known something wasn't right. "No! No, can't... dangerous."

"OMG... he's going to do it."

"No, can't because... because not taking anything."

The next scene put goosebumps all over her body. The camera caught Brad shifting around and placing the head of his cock back at the door of paradise. It was eerie, as the puffy, pink lips seemed to gobble up the big head and then devour some of the thick shaft. Dawn merely stared in awe at the young man's cock and watched him pound the life out of her delirious body.

Dawn watched the young man begin a very determined pumping with his hips moving up and down in a most erratic manner and it was very evident when he climaxed. Brad thrust downward, driving her lithe body into the sofa and holding still for a brief moment. Then he repeated the mighty thrust and each time he paused, as if draining his cum into her burning cavity.

Dawn sobbed out loud when she watched Brad slowly withdraw his cock, holding the head pressed against her delicate labia. Then he milked the last drop out of the long shaft and left it between the puffy lips. Tremor after tremor rocked her body with the thought of what might happen because of the unprotected sex. She was still fretting over the nightmare when the second young man entered the scene.

There was no foreplay as Cory simply put his cock between her legs. He was deep inside her within a heartbeat and began a furious pumping right away. Her hips virtually bounced up and down on the springy cushion and the sounds indicated the exact moment of the young man's orgasm. He grunted and gasped out loud, as his hips froze. Dawn watched the telltale signs of Cory's ass cheeks clinching every second or two and knew he was climaxing and filling her sacred hole with male semen.

Cari refused to stop the movie. "I want you to see it all. See what happened last night, as you probably don't remember. It might come back to you, but slowly."

"My gawd, I don't know what came over me. Liquor has never affected me like it did last night."

"You don't know how happy you made me. I've never had sex with a man, or even watched it before."

"Dear Lord, I could get pregnant. I'm not taking anything... as my husband was fixed. I've never cheated before."

"It's okay. I won't tell and both Brad and Cory promised to keep the secret. You don't have to worry about anyone finding out."

"Yeah, but what if...?"

If Dawn thought the first chapter was incriminating, the second and third were just as unbearable. She was practically carried upstairs to the master bedroom. Naked and most likely covered with sweat and male cum, she was spread-out on the very bed she shared with her husband. The next round of animal passion started and Brad's rejuvenated hard-on was being rubbed all over her face and chest. Then the young man fucked her again and a flashback sent tremendous shivers up and down her backbone.