A Story for Carin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,288 Followers

Even though the memory was hazy and patchy, at the time Dawn thought it was her wifely duty to make it gratifying for her husband. She stared in disbelief, as it appeared she tried to enhance the young man's pleasure by hugging him and wrapping her legs around him. "Please, Cari, I can't watch anymore. Please, turn it off."

"No, not yet. This is the best part. You thought Brad was your husband!"

More images flashed through her head. There were shadows and silhouettes, too vague to recognize, and the smiling face of her husband. Dawn remembered smiling back at him and vowing to make it better, make the sex the best he'd ever had. "No, dear gawd, I let him do it... let him have sex with me and even helped."

"Oh, love, I can still see Brad screwing you and you yelling your head off for him to stick his big prick deeper."

"No, it can't be."

"It was fantastic... the best."

The most vivid flashback filled her head and Dawn expressed a groan of despair. Last night it wasn't immoral intercourse. It was unadulterated sex between a husband and wife in their marital bed. If she thought something was weird last night, Dawn likely shrugged it off when Brad's cock caressed every moral fiber in her deepest regions. She stared at the raunchy scene on the television and at how she wrapped her arms and legs tightly around the young man. For the first time in her life, she begged a stranger to make love to her and she willingly succumbed to the unfaithful lust.

The scene rolled onward and suddenly her body started thrashing uncontrollably on the bed. The young man arched his back and drove his powerful hips at her thrusting pelvis. "Dear gawd, Harvey, I'm cumming... cumming so hard. Fill me up!"

"It lasted the longest time. I didn't think a woman's orgasm lasted that long," Cari exclaimed. "When you called out to your husband, I almost died."

"Please, Cari, no more. Please turn it off."

Cari quickly switched the player off and instantly put her arms around Dawn in a comforting fashion. "I'm sure I'll never hear the end of Brad's bragging. He'll make sure to boast about how you climaxed and let him blow his load of baby-sperm in your belly."

"I don't know what came over me. I've never acted like that after drinking or partying."

"I know, I know. Let me hold you," Cari whispered. She felt the woman's body shaking and heard soft sobs of her crying. "It's over and they won't touch you again. I'm so sorry, but once I had too much to drink, Brad and Cory took control." Cari told the bold face lie feeling a little guilty, but felt it was the only way to save face.

Dawn didn't blame her young friend. She was certainly mature and old enough to know better than to get carried away in a party atmosphere. It felt very comforting being held by Cari and she merely closed her eyes trying to forget last night. Suddenly Dawn thought she was going crazy, as her boobs started tingling in great anticipation. Cari's pert tits pressed into her and it felt like two jutting marbles pushing directly into her own abused nipples.

The last thing in the world she imagined was getting aroused. Strangely it must have been what she needed after witnessing such a drastic night of animal desire and unfaithful passion. Cari showered soft, tender kisses all over her face and neck and then the young woman nibbled on her ear. "Let Cari take care of you," she whispered. "I love you so much and want you to know that."

Dawn came to a sudden realization that would change her life. She was submissive and dearly needed someone loving and caring to control her most intimate emotions and feelings. Dawn wasn't sure she loved Carin, but she was positive her feelings for the young woman were sincere and honest. She definitely adored the woman and wanted her around. She desperately needed Cari's comforting hugs and embraces after what happened last night.

There were still a few hours before her husband was due home and it was all spent in bed. The kisses continued and each peck left a lingering mark on her body. Cari gave an ear one last kiss and then worked her way downward. She felt the tense muscles flinch at first, but then slowly unwind and relax. When she reached the abundant boobs, she took her time relishing every soft curve and rich swell.

Cari glanced up at Dawn's face and noticed signs of agony being replaced with peace and calm. She kept her eyes on the gorgeous face, as her tongue lashed out to gently caress the nipples one at a time. Fully satisfied that both buds were extremely erect, Cari ventured downward again. Her tongue lightly caressed the quivering tummy and left a wet trail all around the small indent. When she licked the belly button and jammed her tongue into it, Dawn uttered almost inaudible sounds of joy.

Cari tried her best to make the horrible nightmare go away. Her consoling eventually became desire and then lust, as one woman turned into a mistress and the other became her slave. Cari reached the upraised pelvis and marveled at the newness of the shaved area, which felt more profound because she had performed the admirable task. Her skilled fingers merely had to rub the velvety thighs and they opened, as if by magic.

Panting sounds filled the bedroom and both women appeared to be lust-starved, letting desire control their actions. Cari reached between the thighs and found the throbbing gem. She put the clitoris between her fingers and rolled it around, waiting for the proper pleas from her lover. There were no words or exact talking, merely body language to tell the young woman to do more. She did!

Dawn came to the realization that there definitely was a difference. An intense clitoris orgasm was great, but one caused by vaginal stimulation was on a much higher level. Her body jerked wildly when Cari sucked on the throbbing clitty and Dawn felt a welcomed release of emotion. She thrust her hips at the hungry mouth, as rapid spasms robbed her sanity. Then Cari shrewdly thrust two fingers into her womanly cavity and a majestic fucking commenced.

Dawn's hips jerked frantically, just as the fingertips grazed the most sensitive spot inside her vagina. Her body came off the bed, supported in the air by the back of her head and the heels of her feet. Dawn arched her back and her entire body became a rigid shaft of steel with no flexibility or no bending. Cari held the clitoris firmly inside her mouth and rubbed it with her tongue. She rammed her hand at the bony pelvis and pumped like there was no tomorrow, ensuring to rake the G-spot with each frantic pump.

Everything happened inside her deepest womanly being. Dawn felt the orgasm build to immense proportions and then it erupted sending a river out of her core. Her body hit the bed again and she willingly surrendered her spirit to the loving Cari. The violent convulsions controlled her body and the womanly juices flowed freely out of her belly into the waiting mouth. Ecstasy was her only concern and Dawn held onto the faint hope that she wasn't a changed woman.

Dawn welcomed the last tremors of the climax and remained in the clutches of the young woman, too weak for any reciprocation. "I have to see the rest. Know what really happened," Dawn whispered. Her memory was foggy, but some of the daunting images flashed into her head. "Some is coming back to me, but I need to know it all."

Cari reached for the remote and hit the start button. Dawn assumed the demoralizing scene of the adulteress being ravaged by Brad was finished, but there was still time remaining. She watched the young man being embraced by the distraught woman who seemed to plead for her husband's admiration, as her arms and legs wrapped around him. Dawn could only imagine the pleasure and ecstasy she gave the young man who took the place of her husband for the duration of the immoral intercourse.

The hardest part for Dawn was watching Brad pound his hips at her in the movie, as he made it very obvious what he was doing. He uttered loud grunts, clinched his ass cheeks together and blasted a gallon of cum into her vulnerable womanly being. Dawn was very grateful when Brad stopped screwing her, but her relief was short-lived, as Cory took his next turn.

The rest of the movie was anticlimactic, but it still gave Dawn fits of many emotions. First she felt anger, then anxiety and lastly great relief. Dawn watched the rest of the second round of animal passion, as the dazed woman had sex on her marital bed. Then the two young men easily coaxed her to get onto her hands and knees and each man mounted her in doggie fashion. There was nothing innate, as first Brad and then Cory screwed her, leaving a large load of semen deep inside her womb.

The movie came to an end and so did the afternoon. "I have to go. My husband will be home in two hours and I must get my daughters from my sisters."

Cari felt sad, but she realized Dawn's family came first. She left knowing that something intimate had occurred between the two and relished continuing the affair.

THE END

There will be another chapter and it will have Carin becoming more intimate with Dawn, the woman of her dreams who she fantasized about for years.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,288 Followers