All Comments on 'A Stranger to Guide Us Ch. 05'

by asimplekink

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

It's hard to believe no one has commented by this point. You write wonderfully! The story characters are fully plausible and as "real" as can be, thanks to your character and story development. Unlike the majority of stories I've read here, yours has a plot and you seem to know just how to round off a chapter exactly where it is most advantageous to do so! I've moved from chapter to chapter each time with keen interest, not because of the category the story falls in but because you've created a wonderful escape, as if I've taken a vacation & am full of curiosity & delight to explore & take in everything! Thank you for sharing your work. You'll be added to my favorite authors list at the end of the story! 

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was really well written. Characterisation was great. Very erotic. Well done.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

As an avid reader of mother/son incestuous love stories, this story has developed into a beautiful story. The chacters are being developed indepth. The plot is logical. The use of the English language speaks well of their writing ability. As someone in real life that has no problem with mutually consenual incest, without positional coercion, actual or implies emotional or physical abandonment and/or abuse, I believe this story truely reflects how such a relationship would begin and continue. This a 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasimplekink@asimplekink
Just another writer. I've compiled a Tumblr of all the images that inspired my story A Stranger to Guide Us: asimplekink.tumblr.com. Totally free and not quite totally destroyed by Tumblr.