A Stranger to Guide Us Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little more frantically now, he pawed through the rest of the underwear until he settled on the sluttiest looking pair. They were also lace, but red, with nothing but a thin cord that rode up the back. He swapped the old pair for the new at his nose and breathed out his warm breath again until the bouquet opened up. It was intoxicating. When had she worn these? And for whom? Had she stripped out of her dress one night to reveal these to a man? Or did she wear them to work, a secret slut under her good girl clothes?

Still holding the panties to his nose, he opened the second drawer, a little deeper than the first. The contents here appeared more pedestrian -- socks, nightgowns, and the like. He was just about to close it when he spied the corner of a box in the back corner. Clearing away some clothes, he found a plain and unmarked white box a little smaller than phonebook, and about half the weight. Intrigued, he brought it to the bed and sat down.

When he opened the box, he found two objects sitting on a bed of soft packing material. One he recognized immediately as a vibrator based on the shape and bright purple plastic. There was a switch at the base, he picked it up and found it was heavier than he expected. Unscrewing the cap, he found three AA batteries. He flicked the switch and it came to life in his hands, humming loudly. The sudden sound frightened him and for a moment he looked around the room to make sure he was still alone. Then he ran a hand up the down the length of it. This had been in his mother's pussy, he marveled. He gave it a sniff but found only a plastic-y aroma. It must have been thoroughly cleaned before being put back in the box.

He set down the vibrator and picked up the second object. It was unusually shaped -- steel, and molded into a single piece so it was seamless. At one end was a heavy, bulbous egg shape. Then it tapered to a neck no thicker than a pen about five inches long. At the other end of the neck was a T-shape with curly-cue ends. He put his index and middle finger into the curly-cues and found they fit perfectly. Then it hit him. This was like a dildo, but for an ass. For her ass. Furtively, he brought this to his face as well, but found it was scentless.

His cock was raging hard now. He stood at the edge of the bed and pulled it out, marveling at how it pulsed. Knowing it was childish even as he did so, he picked up the vibrator and brought it next to his dick, hoping that he would outmatch it in size, and was pleasantly surprised to find he did by a matter of an inch or so.

With his dick hanging out of his pants now, he knew that it was doing the thinking for the time being. He checked his watch. Allie shouldn't be home for at least an hour. He disrobed and climbed on of her soft bed.

He lay back on the pillows and began to stroke his cock. Then he took the vibrator and clicked the button. It whirred to life in his hand, and he touched it lightly to his shaft. It felt good, but nothing amazing. Maybe it just did more for a girl, he thought. He continued rubbing it and paused at his balls. Now that felt good. He stroked harder now, thinking about how just the night before his mother had been lying in this bed, just as he was, noisily rubbing her pussy, perhaps with this very vibrator. He moaned at the memory. He could hear the smack-smack-smack sound of her fingers flying in and out of her pussy.

He picked up the silvery anal toy and rubbed it up and down his cock. Had this been in her ass, he wondered. If not last night, then certainly at some other time. Did she like cock in her ass? He gave it a furtive rub against his asshole and was surprised at the little spark of pleasure. He'd never played with his ass before. He took the toy to the tip of his cockhead and smeared precum on it, then slid it around his asshole. Now lubricated, it felt incredible. He panicked for a moment, wondering if this made him gay, but he was too far gone to care at this point. He gave a little push and his asshole puckered open. He pushed the toy inside and felt its silvery smooth length glide into him. His mother's toy, now his. In his mother's ass, now in his. In his mother's bed, sharing her pleasure.

It was too much. He came immediately, shooting cum all over the bed spread until he dribbled down his dick and onto his stomach. Oh, it all feels do good, he thought. He had no idea. The cum felt warm and tingly on his skin. The bed was so soft. He closed his eyes, just for a moment.

Suddenly, he heard the jingle of keys in the door. He looked at the clocked and felt a ball of anxiety in the pit of his stomach. He'd fallen asleep. How long had he been lying here?! She was home!

"Oh fuck!" Josh said as he shot up. He looked around, panicking. He was naked, there was cum all over the bed, a humming purple vibrator, a steel something still up his ass! He had less than ten seconds to decide. He leapt off the bed, threw the clothes onto the bed along with the vibrator and the shoe box. Then he squatted down, painfully yanked the toy out of his ass, and threw that on the bed as well. Finally, he bundled the bedspread up by its corners and threw it over his shoulder and looking like some perverted Santa Claus, dashed from the room and up the stairs to his room.

Once upstairs, he took a moment to put on his clothes, stash the sex toys, gather up his own bedspread, and amble downstairs to the first floor trying to look like he hadn't a care in the world. Allie was seated at the counter in the kitchen, staring into space.

"Oh, hey mom," he said, as casually as he could manage. "How was lunch?"

She transferred her gaze slowly from the wall to him, as if lost in thought, but gave her head a shake as she did a double-take. "What are you doing with my bed spread?" she asked.

"Well, you know, it looked dirty. So I thought I'd wash it." He felt sweat start to trickle down his arm. "I'm washing mine, too. I was, uh, gonna wash mine first, you see.... Then I saw yours. So, you know, I thought... let's wash 'em together.... You know?"

The explanation was so flimsy that he was sure the jig was up, but to his surprise Allie seemed to smile more broadly the more he talked. In fact, he noticed, she seemed to be positively glowing. He was so puzzled by the reaction that he failed to stop her from grabbing the piles of sheets from him.

"You are just the sweetest," she said. "Let me take care of that. I'm sure you have some school work to do." She headed for the laundry room before Josh could make a move to stop her. He hoped the evidence of his lust had dried enough on the sheets that she would never know. She turned back to him as she left the kitchen. "I picked up another movie for tonight. I hope you don't have plans."

"Uh... no. No plans."

"Great," she beamed. "I'll get started on dinner in a little bit."

END PART 5

12