A Study in Fragrance Pt. 19

Story Info
Tuesday Night: They reveal themselves at the BNL party.
12.7k words
4.68
5.6k
1

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily lay panting, trying to control her breathing, trying to master her anxiety, while a part of her continued to worry: when would it be over? When would Naomi be done? Would she always be in synch with her friend's body? But then, just like the future memories, the feeling passed, like a double exposed photograph had been returned to normal, the shadow image gone. Her own body's sensations remained, her core needy, her cunt lips sore and swollen, engorged and aroused, her rosebud spread open, clutching the butt plug pushing into her rectum. Only her nipples seemed to be calm, pressed against the bedspread. She could hear Cos just down the hall, fiddling with something at the bookcase.

She pushed herself up and onto her feet, groaning, her body protesting. "A shower," she whispered to the room, moving slowly, tentatively, confirming her body had come back to her. She waved to him as she walked into the bathroom, not even sure he'd seen her. Under the spray, the water beating into her muscles, she finally began to relax, her shoulders dropping, gently circling her head to stretch her scalenes, the tenderness there reminding her how much tension she was holding. "Fuckkkkk," she exhaled bubbles under the spray, shaking her head at the latest development. What the fuck have I done? She turned her back to the spray and spread her cheeks, to wash away the lube. Lathering up, she rubbed down her crack, feeling how tender the area was, soaping further down, washing the slime past her inner thighs and across her cunt lips. The memory of Naomi cumming, feeling her masturbating, feeling her vibrator entering her, how she moved it to increase her arousal. It was so different, so off, so slippery. Slippery. That was the word for it. Naomi's pleasure was slippery compared to Em's. And having given it a name, somehow that made it easier to think about. She breathed easier, turning again to face the spray, filling her mouth with the stream and fountaining it back out. Slippery. She returned to the memory, the feeling, only it was fading, too slippery to hold onto. It had been shadowy enough in the moment, trying to recall it like trying to recall a dream: so real when it was happening, so distant and ephemeral to recall.

Drying off, she stared at herself, scanning her reflection from her hair to her knees, the image staring back at her both familiar and completely new. She had crossed two bridges today and she knew she couldn't go back: she had given herself up to Cos, twice, had truly given up any resistance to him, had truly let him use her for his own pleasure. Even as she understood it was something she needed, something she wanted, the shame of it was still raw, still real, the tendril responding to her internal struggle. And she had somehow bonded with Naomi in a way that was unimaginable. The thought of what she'd captured in the containers flashed back. Should she even try to figure out what the fuck this thing is? Is it too dangerous?

In her room she thought about what she should wear, and then laughed, thinking how quickly they would all be naked. Everyone already knew it, and then she remembered that Allison and Sarah probably didn't. And, while she pondered her clothes, her thoughts drifted to those two, remembering the text from Sarah. She looked for her phone. Tapping and sliding to get back to Sarah's text, she looked up when Cos walked in.

"Gotta do a few tweaks in here."

She nodded, glancing back to her phone, a tiny twinge at the idea that again she was standing naked while a totally gorgeous guy just walked by her. She shook her head, noticing two new texts, her heart jumping as her thoughts raced. From Sarah:

💦😻 amazing! Call me if you want!!

Em smiled. Sarah never sounded that excited. If it was about Complicit, which she figured it was, it only meant that her suspicions were correct: Complicit affected women's relationships differently.

The other was from Steph asking what she could bring and should she come over early.

It was 6:15. Her stomach growled. She needed to eat. She'd put her clothes in the room already, so there wasn't much more to do to prepare. Throwing on a workout outfit, she headed down to the kitchen, calling Sarah back.

"Yeah? So, it's good, right?"

"Fuck! Em! You wouldn't believe what Allison and I have been doing..."

Em smiled at how Sarah's words were almost identical to what Caroline and Steph had said the week before. She relaxed hearing Sarah's excitement, so different from her usual serenity. She went into details, almost gushing, as if she needed to explain it to Em, as if Em wouldn't have understood if Sarah hadn't spelled it out. Allison had been skeptical; something changed last night and then all of a sudden she agreed to be more adventuresome. Sarah went into few details but her feelings were contagious. Em's smile widened.

"So, we're definitely coming over there. 7:30, right?"

Em laughed. "Come over any time. We'd said 8, but I know people are talking about coming early." She paused. "And Sarah? Ummm, other than you and Allison trying some stuff out, have either of you had any..." How to say this without sounding like a total whack job? "Yeah, uhn, any hallucinations...?"

"What? Hallucinations!? No! Well," she breathed, "at least I haven't. I figure Al would have said something to me if she had...hallucinations?"

"Yeah. No worries. You'd know it if you had them. 'S'okay. Ummm...you guys'll be okay if a few of us aren't totally dressed, right?"

Sarah laughed. "What are you talking about? It's a BLN, right? You're kidding, right?"

"Yeah, it's a BLN, but it's going to be really bare naked tonight, if it goes like I think it will." She could feel her cunt lips swelling a little against the cotton jersey.

"Em? Right. Like, I get it. Is there a problem?"

Oh shit! She thinks I'm worried about them being gay or something. FUCK! "Listen, yeah, it's a BLN, but when I was talking to Steph, you know, she doesn't do nudity, except tonight she said she's planning on it. And both Jamie and Naomi mentioned it too, like it was going to be a little different from our usual, so I didn't know if they'd mentioned the same thing to you guys or not."

More laughter from Sarah. "Whatever. Y'all want to get naked, Al and I don't care." She laughed again. "See you at 7:30?"

Em confirmed the time again and hung up, staring at the counter with all of the food she'd dragged from the refrigerator. She looked up at Cos coming down the stairs. "All done?"

He nodded, setting his tools down. "Yep. Except for the bead board, officially completed. I'll put together the materials receipts for you tomorrow. Took almost exactly two weeks. Not bad, eh?"

He flashed a smile that seemed to waver between wolf and dufus. She still hadn't figured out what he was feeling when he looked that way, hesitating before she smiled back. As soon as he'd looked at her, she wanted him to take her again, to make her submit.

"You okay?" He walked over to her.

"Fuck, Cos." She stepped away from the counter so they could hug, pulling him into her, tipping her face into his neck, smelling his hair and sweat. "I..." she needed to tell him, the tendril was awake now, waving cobra-like. "This has been so fucking amazing...upstairs..." she waved her hands, pulling away. "What you've done..." The tendril wasn't satisfied, thickening and growing. "With me...fuck! What you've been doing to...with me. It's...it's so much more than what I..." twining around her spine, moving up to her brain. "FUCK!"

He jumped, startled by her tone. "Tell me, Em. You can tell me. I want to hear what I've been doing...they want to hear. Maybe," he leaned in and whispered, "you'd be more comfortable if you confessed..."

She saw what he wanted and the tendril shot up into her brain when she flinched at the idea, but before she could think she nodded, lifting her sweatshirt off and peeling down her sweatpants. "Yeah," she breathed, not looking at him, staring at his shoes. "Yeah, confessed. On my knees." She dropped, her mouth facing his zipper, reaching up to unsnap his jeans and let his cock spill out. "You've been so good," she started, pulling his waistband down, his member tenting his briefs. "You've treated me exactly like we agreed," slipping his briefs over his cock, the smell of her sex hitting her nose, his shaft swelling, his head light purple and small. "I...upstairs. In The Study," she lifted her fingers to hold him, cup his balls, stroke the underside of his shaft, "when you fucked me, when you slammed your hard dick into my cunt over and over again," she leaned forward and dipped her mouth up to capture his crown, slowly sucking it in, running her tongue all along it. She pulled off so she could confess. "When you don't let me cum...I...I...learned something about myself and it hurt, but you were right," running her thumb up his wet shaft, his penis standing out, blood visible in his veins, "I need you to help me...be the best...the best supplicant cunt I can be."

He brought his hands down to her hair, gently stroking her, letting her do whatever the fuck she needed to do. So fucking amazing! What the fuck is up with that perfume? He'd never had anyone like her; nothing he'd ever done had led to this kind of submission. "Go on, cunt. You need to tell me more. They're listening."

She closed her eyes. The tendril had sagged, but now it was strengthening again as she resisted telling him the next part. "Fuckkkk, Cos," she breathed out, lightly pressing his cock between her forefinger and thumb, just beneath the crown. It was warm, his heart beating against her fingertips, his crown swelling, darkening. "But I didn't want to believe it, until...until you fucked me in the ass with the #5," she blushed, not daring to look into his eyes, focusing on the cyclops in front of her. "That's when I realized how much more I have to learn to be your fuck-toy. How much more I have to master letting go, letting you use my holes for your pleasure." Her stomach clenched as she said the words, but it was the only way, the tendril collapsing at her submission, her acceptance of what she was meant to be with him, of what she had agreed to be.

He pulled her head onto his cock and held her there, gently, letting her take her time, letting her set the pace. He was sore, but her tongue and cheeks were perfect, caressing him softly, gradually making him hard. "Your friends. Tonight. You can't cum, right?"

She nodded, keeping her mouth on his growing erection. She wanted to make him cum, to prove she could be his supplicant cunt, give him pleasure and deny her own.

"You can't cum, cunt. You understand?" He dragged her onto him a little more, his cock bumping up against the back of her mouth.

She nodded again, feeling her insides twist at where he expected her to go.

"No matter what y'all are doing. You having an orgy tonight?" He tugged on her skull, gently but not letting her back off, his cock slipping into her throat, forcing her to belch.

She couldn't stand this part, but she knew she could do it, breathing through the discomfort, ignoring the belching and gagging as his head invaded her throat, its swelling forcing her to breathe through her nose, her sniffles getting in the way. She knew it turned him on. Please don't take too long! She shook her head, hoping he understood. No orgy! And then he was in, her nose against the crook of his shaft and pubic bone, gagging. She could hold it here as long as she could breathe, but he started pulling her off, her throat sliding along his cock; she could feel the veins, and he was in her mouth, when he reversed the process, slowly impaling her on him again. Only this time he was bigger. She could feel his balls tumbling, tightening, and moved onto him as deeply as she could, knowing he was close. And then he exploded, holding her head tight, he pumped into her throat, the smell of his jism hitting her nose, his seed hot against her insides.

She pulled on his ass cheeks to show him how much she could take, holding him through the belching and gagging, keeping him tight into her throat as he jerked through his climax. She squeezed her eyes closed, tears leaking onto her cheeks, her hands rubbing his hair, her fingers sliding through the sweat between his buns. You are going to be the best fucking servant-cunt ever! The pride of competition drowning out the degradation.

Fucking-A. A-fucking-mazing. He let her hold him as long as she needed, his cock swiftly shrinking, retracting into her mouth, her tongue rubbing and squeezing it, licking off the rest of his cum. He shook his head, looking around the kitchen, looking down to see this naked teenager attached to his dick, holding on to him like a life-saver.

She finally pulled away, letting his cock bump onto her lower lip, her head tilting up to look at him, her eyes glistening, a cunt-eating-cock smile on her face. "Thank you, Cos. Thank you for helping me learn...that." She nodded to his cock and rolled back onto her heels, standing up to hug him again. "Yeah...like that."

He grinned and pulled her into a kiss, shoving his tongue into her mouth, holding her tight against him. Her tongue battled his, licking the top of his mouth, his teeth, pushing against him, showing him how much she meant it.

"Fuckkkkk, Cos!" She shook her head, trembling when they'd finally separated, pulling her feet out of the tangle of clothes. Why do I bother getting dressed at all? She smiled sheepishly at how weird things had gotten, bending down to scoop them up.

He smiled, nodding. "Yeah. No cumming. Y'all gonna be naked, right?"

She rolled her eyes, still recovering her breath. "Probably. It's a Bare Naked Ladies party."

He shook his head, eyebrows raised, not understanding. "A what? Forget it. Whatever. Just no cumming. Right?" He waited until she nodded. "And you'll be wearing the bunnytail."

She dipped her mouth down, but didn't protest. She'd known that already, but he couldn't have known she'd known, and she didn't want to get into it with him. He'd only find a way to make things more difficult. She nodded. "It's upstairs. I'll put it on before they get here." She waved to her butt. "No sense in wearing it with my sweatpants on." She shrugged, but he'd already turned to go.

"3:30. Upstairs. Prepped. Like today. Three holes. You did good today, cunt. Didn't expect that." He nodded to where she'd been kneeling, picked up his tool kit and went out.

"Holy holy fuckkkkk." Emily sat down, her pussy leaking, her appetite gone, her throat and tongue on fire. She stared at her phone, letting her body settle down. It was 7:00. She hadn't eaten. People would be coming soon. She needed to put on the tail, no biggee. She needed to brush her teeth, Cos's smell all over her mouth. But she should eat before that, her stomach nauseated, whether from hunger or the torment she'd just put it through she couldn't decide. Pushing through the nausea, she slathered a piece of bread with peanut butter and grabbed one of Cos's beers. The worst thing you could be eating, you idiot! But she didn't care. She needed to feel a little numb and she needed something in her stomach.

Then upstairs, brushing her teeth, brushing her hair and snapping the bunnytail on. Downstairs, slipping into her sweatsuit, feeling the tail push against the pants, thinking twice and pulling it off, stashing it in the pants pocket, dishes in the dishwasher, food put away and Steph was walking up the drive.

"Hey hey!" She waved two grocery bags by their handles, setting them down on the kitchen table, a duffel over her shoulder. "Brought some munchies, and..." she pulled out a bottle with a dramatic flair, "my contribution to your dad's stash." She set down the duffel by the stairs.

Emily saw it was the exact brand Steph had been drinking, raising her eyebrows. "How'd you...?"

"I have my ways. I'm going to go fill his back up and then we'll have this...upstairs in Abby's cabinet. Waddya say?"

Em shrugged, smiling. "You seem to be in a happier mood," she shouted into the living room.

"Ya!" Steph's voice returned, muffled. "I've been practicing Jamie's technique, reading up on Tantric yoga breathing. I think I can manage to keep ol' Complicit in its place." She had returned with both bottles, setting them up on the counter. "You have a funnel?"

Leaving Steph to her task, she opened the chips and dumped them in a bowl, wishing they'd had some dip to go with. Finding another bowl for the pretzels, she was wondering when Caroline was expecting to come over when she heard her voice coming up the drive.

"Hey guys!" Caroline, Jamie and Naomi all pushed through the door. "Sarah and Allison are just pulling up." They all set their clothes bags down and tumbled into the room. "I brought some chips and guac."

"Yeah, I brought a six-pack," Naomi's eyes looked mischievous, "and a pint." She giggled, answering Em's question before she asked. "Mitch's thank you gift." She flicked her eyebrows up, shrugging. "I'm sure we'll put it to good use."

Jamie pulled a flat container out of her bag. "My mom made a sheet cake for us."

Everyone looked over at the chocolate frosted squares.

"That was over the top, Jamie. Thank you!"

"Hey hey!" Allison and Sarah came in, adding two garbage bags of clothes to the pile. "We got apple pie..."

"...and vanilla ice cream." Sarah lifted a carton into the air, looking toward the freezer. "Space in there?"

Em nodded and pulled more dishes and serving utensils out onto the table, suddenly nervous about what was about to happen. She reached out to Caroline and put her arm around her waist, leaning in to whisper. Her friend turned to her, eyebrows raised, eyes glinting, nodding slightly. They both turned to Steph, to make sure she was okay. She was nursing a glass of scotch, nodding at something Naomi was saying.

"Grab something to eat, something to drink, we'll head upstairs in a few. Y'all know where the bathrooms are, and you've all been introduced to Complicit, so..." Emily looked around the kitchen, catching everyone's eyes, "so, yeah." And turned to Caroline. "I need to talk with you. Upstairs. You need to eat something or grab a drink?"

Caroline stared back, licking her lips, looking at the fridge. "Yeah. I want to grab a beer. Maybe a plate of chips?"

Em waited while she put her stuff together, too nervous to eat or drink. She was going to really expose herself to her friends, even more than her admission to being Cos's servant-cunt. She breathed in, tamping down the growing dot of worry. You're going to show it to them, up front and personal. She moved her hands back to her buns, unconsciously, rubbing herself, surprised and thankful she still had clothes on. Fuckfuckfuck!

"You okay there?" Caroline had come back, nodding to Em's hands.

"Fuck, C., come upstairs. I have to tell you the latest, and..." she hesitated. "Just come upstairs with me." Turning to the rest, she said, "Whenever you feel like coming up, you know where it is. Bring your clothes, we'll dump 'em all in a pile." And she moved to the stairs, stepping around the bags and duffels.

"What's up, Em?"

They were in her room, sitting on the bed, both doors closed.

"Fuck, Caroline! Fuck! It's gotten weirder!" She was whispering, staring at her closet, her hands up one moment, down under her legs the next. "First," she gulped, "first the 'easy' part: Cos. I'm...uhnnnh, yeah. So, the other night? When I screamed I'd be his servant cunt?" She couldn't look at her when she said it, the tendril lifting. "Yeah, so he's taking me at my word and, unnhhhn, shit. Yeah. So." She reached into her sweatpants pocket and pulled out the bunnytail.