A Study in Fragrance Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For all I know, you've seen some of my work." She shrugged and looked around, her shoulders relaxed as if she'd dropped a burden. "But, yeah, on Sunday? When I decided to go upstairs? I never expected Complicit would do that to me." She saw Em's reaction. "No! Em! It's okay. Really. You guys can keep a secret, right? I mean, if my folks ever find out what I'm doing, I...well...I don't know what the fuck...oh...sheesh, I'm sorry..." She giggled, embarrassed at cursing, like she'd farted, and reached for the pie plate to cut a slice, a cat-eating-canary grin on her face.

The group erupted all at once, talking over each other, asking questions, trying to figure out what the hell had just happened. Em just took a seat at the far end of the table, dragging the chocolate cake over, inviting Caroline to sit with her, her brain wiped clean of emotion, letting the insanity of Complicit wash over her. When do I tell them what else is in store for them? She munched her cake, watching the conversation rise and fall, the confusion and excitement, the fear and joy. She couldn't process it all, closing her eyes and burying her face in Caroline's neck, waiting for it all to settle down. The butt plug pushed into her, reminding her of what Cos had done, Caroline's smell wafting up from inside her nightshirt, the memory of what was coming...not you. You're not cumming. She giggled, thinking this must be what it would be like to lose one's mind. Which, she thought, didn't scare her. Her own mind was calm, calmer than it had been for weeks. When she was with Caroline everything was calm. But it could just as easily be the alcohol. She wondered if the smile on her face looked silly or serene, shooting a glance at Sarah. Her smile is always so serene.

"Hey," Caroline said, "Hey! Y'all thinking of going back upstairs?"

Em had leaned back, focusing on her cake. She'd go either way Obviously! smiling at her dumb joke, her thoughts reduced to 7th grade humor. She could go back and try on some more things, or she could just crawl into bed with Caroline and nuzzle into all her curvy places. She reached under the table and played with Caroline's nightshirt, pulling it up as high on her legs as she could, reaching under it to rub her hands on her smooth mound. "Oooh," she turned, smiling, her voice loud enough for the others to hear, "you shave recently?"

Caroline smiled, reaching her hand down to hold Em's still. "You want to go up or?"

Or go down. But we're definitely going down. Em smiled and shrugged, waiting to see what everyone else decided, aware of the others' reaction to what the two of them were doing. "I don't feel I should be leaving them to themselves. Not a very nice hostess." She stared into Caroline's eyes.

"Would it be okay?" Steph nodded up the stairs, seeing how the two of them were acting.

"Of course, Steph! Sure! You going to be okay?"

Steph flashed annoyance and then nodded slightly. "Jamie's trick really worked." Turning back, "y'all coming?" She didn't wait, heading up the stairs, Naomi following closely behind. Jamie looked at the others and shrugged, heading up. "Might as well have some fun," she smiled over her shoulder halfway up.

Allison was concentrating on her pie and ice cream. Sarah looked across the table, shaking her head. "What was that? Do you believe that?"

Em laughed sharply. "At this point I can almost believe anything."

"But seriously," Allison looked up, "what's going on with you two?"

Em raised her eyebrows, shrugging. "What? Like I said on Sunday. Complicit affects women's relationships differently from hetero. Can't explain it. Just riding it wherever it's taking me."

"I'll say," Sarah agreed, turning to embrace Allison, stopping her mid-bite to plant a deep kiss. Allison started to struggle, her eyes straining to look at Em and Caroline, until Sarah's stroking of her cheek drew her gaze back, closing her eyes, melting into the kiss.

Em turned back to Caroline. "You...?"

It was Caroline's turn to shrug. "If you're ready..."

*-*-*-*

"Do you want this...as much as I do?"

They were standing in Em's room, the hallway door closed, Em practically shaking she was so nervous. All the others had finally left, all except Jamie and Naomi who, giggling, had headed off to the guest room. Em had left the closet entrance to the The Study open, but had closed the bookcase, wanting as much of Complicit in her room as she could get. She faced Caroline, her hands on Caroline's shoulders, feeling oddly self-conscious at being naked while her friend was still dressed in a nightshirt. She'd been looking forward to this moment all night, and now that it was happening she was nervous all of a sudden.

Caroline nodded, her mouth slightly open, her eyes glistening from the candle on Em's nightstand. "It smells so wonderful." She inhaled deeply, her chest rising, her nipples pushing against the fabric.

Em's hands traveled down Caroline's arms, her fingers lightly touching her hands, and then down to her thighs to catch the hem. "I've wanted to taste you again since last Friday." She restarted the litany of things she was going to do as she slowly peeled the shirt up, pulling the fabric against Caroline's quads, making sure it brushed against her smooth mound. She could feel her nerves calming as soon as she took the first step. "I can smell you." She leaned in and kissed her neck as she drew the shirt higher, across her abs, planting kisses on Caroline's exposed collarbone. "I'm going to make you cum, just by eating you." She had been thinking of this since that day, since they had crossed that line in the hot tub. She knew Caroline wanted it. She knew she wanted Em to take the lead, to give her permission to do it.

Caroline sighed, her hands brushing against Em's backside, sliding up and down, inviting her to go further. "I'd like that, Em." She pulled away to let Em drag the shirt over her breasts and up over her head, raising her arms until it was off.

Em wrapped her arms around Caroline's back, turning her hands to brush up her spine, pulling her close, feeling her warmth against her front body, pressing the insides of her arms between her shoulder blades, pressing their bodies together. She stared into Caroline's eyes before bringing her head closer, lightly brushing her lips against hers, pulling back, watching Caroline's surprise, pushing into her again, her kiss a little firmer, her tongue painting her lips. And back, and in, their bodies pressed together as Em teased her, gently pushing her tongue further into Caroline's mouth until they were locked together, tongues wrestling.

And then they were falling onto the bed, Caroline taking the lead, the bedcovers rubbing against their sides, their bodies bouncing, knees knocking together. Before Em could react, Caroline and swung herself on top, pushing Em's hands above her head, her eyes glinting, her expression shifting, predatory, hungry. "Let's see if you can," she said, her hands holding Em's elbows as she leaned down, letting her thighs slide along Em's legs, keeping her pinned. "I can't wait to see you try." And with that, Caroline moved down further, leaving kisses along Em's sternum, between her breasts, trailing across her navel, where she lingered, letting her tongue drift in, telegraphing what she would be doing next.

Em just lay there, letting Caroline take the lead, knowing she could just sit up and take over, but more excited about feeling Caroline make love to her, her arousal brightening. No shame. No embarrassment. No safe word. And then a small explosion of pleasure burst up into her cunt as Caroline gently suckled on her clit, her tongue grazing along her opening to lap up the underside of her erection. Her hands shot down to hold Caroline still, the feeling so intense, the green-white ball slowly spinning, expanding in her core. She could hear herself moaning, panting, swearing softly as Caroline kept teasing her, kept lapping at her but not hard enough, not strong enough, her tongue so soft against her lips as if she knew how sensitive they had become.

"Fuck, Em," Caroline whispered, looking up to catch her eye. "You taste so fucking good. Is this okay? It sounds like this is okay." She smiled devilishly again, waiting to see Em's reaction before diving back down.

"Noooo...oh fuck Caroline...NO..NO...fuck fuck nooooo!" She could feel her arousal building, the waterfall coming closer, and she couldn't. She couldn't! But as soon as she thought she would climax, Caroline pulled away, her breath soft against her opening. She knew she was leaking. She could feel her moisture dripping down toward the plug, the bunny tail pushing against her butt cheek, almost separated from the plate. "Fuck...fuck...fuck...you can't...please." She was panting, her hands rubbing C's head, wanting her to do it, not wanting her to do it.

"You're so swollen, Em." Caroline's breath brushing across Em's lips; she watched a stray hair sway. "They're so red. Is that from him slapping you?" She was saying it to tease her, to make her more self-conscious, but she wasn't sure why. "But you want me to, don't you Em?"

Em felt her lightly lick at her opening again, Caroline's hands sliding down her ribs, her fingers turning in at her hips to join Caroline's tongue at her opening. "Please...please please...let me taste you. Let me eat you." She could hear herself pleading and she wondered why it didn't feel the same as when she begged Cos. But it doesn't! And it didn't. It felt so different. She looked down at the top of Caroline's head, her friend's gaze staring at her opening, her focus on her clit and lips, learning what Em looked like when she was at the brink. She felt a warm column of air as Caroline blew across her clit, the sensation soft and sensual, and frustrating. It just kept her lit up without satisfying her. "Turn around, C. Let me taste you again. Let me eat your gorgeous pussy."

Caroline grunted a laugh as she pushed away, awkwardly shifting her body until she'd swung her legs over Em, sliding her pelvis across her breasts until her pussy was just in front of Em's face.

Her smell was overpowering and intoxicating. Em pulled C's hips toward her, pulling her friend's pussy up over her chin. She lifted her mouth slightly and sucked Caroline's lips into her own, her juices flowing into her mouth, her clit pushing against her lower lip. She pushed her tongue against it and felt Caroline jerk and then push back, even as she felt Caroline's tongue drag across her clit, forcing her to lift her own hips up, to increase the sensation. Moments later as they turned to their sides, Em felt Complicit's memory overlay what they were doing, exactly as she'd seen it earlier in the day.

Caroline's rhythm changed suddenly, her hips shifting down, pressing her pussy against Em's mouth more insistently, and her mouth copied what Em had been doing, wrapping her lips around Em's and sucking in, swallowing her juices, rubbing her tongue and lip against Em's clit. Her climax was building, the thought that Em was going to make her cum adding to the momentum, the thought she was naked with her friend doing this sending waves of pleasure out from her core to echo back. She lost herself in Em's pussy, trying to give what she was feeling, hoping what she was doing was feeding Em's need.

Em felt the shift as Caroline picked up her pace and shifted her legs and lips and mouth and tongue, and Complicit's memory shifted away, replaced by another feeling, like earlier in the day, the feeling of another arousal, just a little away from her own. Fuck! NO! Naomi and Jamie's love making was suddenly in Em's head, Naomi's clit bursting with arousal just inside, just to the side, of her own, Caroline's tongue rubbing at the spot but not changing the feeling, Jamie's fingers pulsing at the spot, sending secondary bursts into Em's core. And Caroline was starting to cum, her grunts of passion synched with her hips, pressing into Em's mouth, her legs squeezing against Em's head, and Naomi was climaxing and Caroline was rubbing her tongue against Em's clit and the green-white ball blazed all white and Em couldn't stop, couldn't stop, couldn't stop I can't! I can't! and she exploded, her consciousness shooting bright white sparks, her body stiffening, stiffening before it went limp.

She could feel how wet her face was, Caroline's legs still pumping, her lips rubbing against her chin and her nose, her neck covered in saliva and Caroline's juices. Caroline was laughing slightly, her breath warm and wet against Em's thighs.

"Shit, sister." Caroline's voice was muffled, her body still. She slowly unpeeled herself from Em, rolling onto the bed, rotating so her face was next to Em's. "You came." Her fingers came up and played with Em's chin, dancing down her neck to touch her breasts. "You came a lot."

Em just lay there, basking in this most recent mind-blowing orgasm, not even thinking about what it meant, just letting it wash up and down her spine. She shook her head, not ready to move any more than that.

"I'm...sorry." Caroline pressed in and kissed Em's cheek. "And thank you. Fuck. That felt so amazing." Her fingers played with Em's breasts. "I...I didn't know if I could...cum...that way."

Em turned to the side, looking at Caroline's eyes, reaching for her lips with her own and pressed into a kiss, her arm heavy as she lifted her hand to pull Caroline in tighter, knowing this was so right, that this felt so good.