A Study in Fragrance Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline looked at her as she approached. "Like you figured it?" She nodded over her shoulder to the spectacle unfolding in The Study.

Em pulled back a corner of her mouth, nodding in response. "Yep," looking at the room and reaching for the bottle. "Not quite what I saw, but the night's still young." She stared at Caroline as she took a pull. The scotch burned on the way down, spreading warmth into her stomach. She hadn't eaten anything, she remembered, making a mental note. She set down the bottle and ran her hands along Caroline's back, feeling how smooth her skin was, her muscles firm beneath her fingers. "I can't wait," she said softly, planting a kiss on her ear. "I want to taste you. I want to swallow you, take you in my mouth, feel you with my tongue." She kept rubbing, remembering Complicit's image, remembering how Caroline's honey tasted when she'd kissed her there Was it just last Friday? She felt like a lifetime had passed since the ceremony.

Caroline shivered and looked at Em's face, her mouth slightly open, her eyes darting up and down Em's body, desire, lust, need, confusion passing across her features in micro-moments.

Em nodded, keeping the flow of words flowing, describing what she wanted to do to her, what she wanted Caroline to do back. She could feel herself swelling, her cunt...it will always be my cunt now lighting up at how it felt to call it that, how she felt wicked and alive and naughty and free. The tendril was wrinkled, a shriveled cask in her gut. What she was feeling had nothing to do with it, nothing to do with being a servant cunt and everything to do with being alive and free and horny as hell. Her thoughts turned to Abby and how trapped she must have been. Or maybe not, the alcohol starting to loosen her up. Maybe Abby felt so free compared to her friends, compared to what society expected of her. Maybe she had built a community that let her be free.

"Where is it?" Caroline's voice broke through her daydream.

"What..." She stared, confused.

"Complicit. You texted you had found it." Her voice was a little deeper, huskier than usual. Her heart was beating fast, her breathing exposing how hard it was to just stand there, Em's torrent of words flooding her, juicing her up. She grabbed the bottle again, taking a sip before offering it to Em.

She shook her head. "Yeah," her head light, a little dizzy. "It's here." She pulled the left door open, the fragrance drafting into their heads. "The second drawer from the bottom. Rmmbr? The one we couldnd open?" She heard her words slurring and again thought about getting something in her stomach. "The bottom one'z here." She pointed to the plastic package and to the open slot below. "It's still so much." She inhaled the aroma, letting her hand rest on Caroline's buns.

Squatting down at Caroline's feet, she tugged the lowest drawer open, moving her hand across her friend's toes, sliding up her shin. "Cum down here." She winced at how she sounded. "Please." She looked up and saw Caroline staring down at her, her legs open, her clit swollen in the juncture of her purpling lips, her beautiful breasts standing out. "I want you." She was dizzy, she couldn't get the words out right, but she hoped Caroline understood. She inhaled a glorious mixture of Caroline and Complicit. Her head lit up.

"Oh fuck, Em," Caroline had squatted down in one graceful motion, heels together, knees wide, her lips spread open, her inner labia glistening. She could smell Em's arousal, her musk mixing with her own. "It's too much. It's too much." She wanted to give in to her feelings, but they were so intense, so new, so outrageous. But fighting them lit up the lava lamp, Complicit's orange blobs floating out from her core toward her heart, toward her brain. I can't! And the blobs grew brighter, floated faster, heating up. "Fuck Em! Not here! Not in front of everyone!" Caroline was hissing, trying to navigate her need and resist Complicit's assault. It was the worst she'd experienced and she knew it wouldn't end well for her. She had to find a way to accept what was happening.

"Shhhh," Em tried to help, but the alcohol made it come out wrong. "Idsokay." She teetered in her squat and reached out one hand to hold onto the drawers, the other to push against Caroline's shoulder.

The two wobbled together, squatting in front of the cabinet, the drawer pulled open, the aroma intense. Em finally got control and sat back, the bunnytail pushing into rectum as she thumped onto the floor, forcing a yelp that attracted everybody's attention. Caroline had remained squatting, staring down at Em's wide open legs, licking her lips thinking about what Em had been promising.

"I swear you two! Do I need to separate you?" Allison again, laughing, naked from the waist down, trying on a shirt and vest that barely closed around her. Sarah turned back and chastised her quietly, whispering something. Allison's face darkened for a moment, and then she nodded, pressing her lips together.

"Sorry," Em said quietly, finally regaining some control over her body. "Too much to drink on an empty stomach." She felt a little queasy, but at least she could talk more clearly if she concentrated on it. "You see?" She nodded to the open drawer.

Caroline rolled onto her knees and tugged on the drawer, seeing the cubbies holding dark brown bottles. She inhaled the fragrance, letting it swirl inside her head, behind her eyes, around her brain. "And you collected it? Where is it?" She didn't look away, just closed her eyes and breathed it in.

"Hey. C." Em realized what she was doing. "C! Caroline!" She gently took her by the shoulders and pulled her away. "You sure you want that?" She kept tugging, getting her own feet under her and then helping her friend to stand up. "You want to start seeing things?"

Caroline looked at her and then back and down at the drawer. She nodded. "Yeah. I think I do. Why shouldn't I?"

Em saw an expression she hadn't seen before, something dark, selfish, self-righteous? She wasn't sure if that was the right word, and then it passed. "You okay, C?" She gripped her shoulders and rubbed her again, looking into her eyes.

Caroline nodded, closing her eyes, taking a breath. "Fucking Complicit. Fuck fuck fuck fuck." She looked at Emily, struggling still with what Complicit expected of her. "I...I'm...fuck Emily, this is so hard...I'm falling for you." She closed her eyes again and exhaled, the tension releasing its grip on her like a wave, flowing from her shoulders down to her hips.

"I know, C. And I'm so happy. It feels so fucking great!" She embraced her, holding her tight, feeling her breasts, warm and firm, push against her own, her hands rubbing down her back to hold her cheeks, so much bigger than hers, but just as tight, the muscles rippling from her fingers' massage.

"But we're not...," Caroline left the sentence unfinished, whispering into Em's ear. "I don't...this...but it feels so right." She wrapped her arms around Em's back, letting her feelings wash over her, the lamp dimming, the blobs dulling.

"I know, C. I know. But it's okay, right?" She needed it to be okay. It felt so wonderful; she hoped it wasn't just because of Complicit.

"How's this look?"

The two turned to see Naomi pulling the purple shorts up, just as Em had seen before, her legs ending in that trimmed strip, the shorts complimenting her skin. She giggled, and they saw the foxtail fall off, hitting the floor. "So?" She popped her hips one way and the other, looking up at them.

Em nodded, smiling, her arm wrapped around Caroline's shoulders. "It looked great the other night, and it looks even better in person."

Naomi looked confused for a second and then laughed, her eyes twinkling. "This is so fucking fantastic, Em. I can't believe it." She looked over at Jamie and back, winking. "I don't even know why I'm so happy right now. I should be freaking out, right? I mean..." her voice lowered, "we're going down on each other tonight!" She tipped her shoulders back, thrusting her hips forward, her arms lifted over her head, hands in fists in a silent cheer.

"Jesus Christ," Caroline exhaled. "It's making us all nuts." She turned to take another swig.

Em watched as Jamie, finishing a conversation with Steph, pulled the chair away from the table. Steph had been pushing the clothes together, as if she were building a pile of leaves, and then, catching Em's eye, shrugged, as if in defeat, dropping onto all fours before lying on her side, her head resting on her hand, supported by her elbow. "C'mon, Jamie," she said plaintively. "Let's get this over with." Em could see she was struggling, but whatever Jamie had said to her seemed to be working. She closed her eyes, focusing on her breathing, waiting for whatever struggle she was suffering to be over.

"I need something in my stomach. You want something?" While that was true, and Em really did need to eat something, she also needed to get out of the room, get away from Complicit for a bit.

"Yeah. What else is there besides chips?"

They left through Em's closet and made their way downstairs. It was getting dark outside, Em noted, as they passed the landing window, their reflections calling attention to their nudity: one lanky, white girl, one solid caramel girl. "Hey. Take a look." She stopped Caroline and turned her so they faced the window. "You're cute." She leaned in and kissed her cheek, pulling her tight. Caroline lifted her hand to hold Em's face and turned in to kiss her properly, letting their tongues play, feeling how wet it was making her. "Fucckkkkkk" they both exhaled it together, staring into each other's eyes.

"Got. To. Have. Food." Em dragged Caroline down the stairs. She started pulling things out of the fridge. "I've got salad fixings, and there's some deli meats, and there's left overs. What are you...oh!" She laughed, watching Caroline eat one of the cake squares. "When you said something other than chips, I thought..."

Caroline smiled around the bite she'd taken. "Dessert first." Her eyes turned devilish. "What do you suppose would go with you?"

Em stared back at her, caught up in the image again, the two of them deep into each other's pussies, she could almost taste her again, her musk enveloping her like Complicit. "We got to get rid of everyone first," she whispered. "Except Naomi and Jamie, I guess." She smiled. Maybe Allison and Sarah would sleep over too? She scrunched her mouth. "I hadn't thought it was going to turn into a sleepover, but..." She turned her attention to the food, grabbing bread and condiments from the fridge. "I'm making myself a Dagwood. Let me know if you want one too."

They sat at the table munching, staring at their phones, listening to the giggling coming from upstairs, thinking about the steps they'd taken. Em's leg was vibrating, her body thrumming, the bunnytail pushing against her buns, the plug a constant reminder of what all she'd signed up for. Caroline reached over and stroked her arm, still focused on her phone.

"Fuck," Emily looked up from her phone. "C, I just want to grab you and take you upstairs and fuck with you all night long." Her legs opened and closed, her channel slick. "But I have to tell you something." She saw Caroline's eyes questioning her. "I...Cos...He's edging me again. I can't cum tonight. No matter what. No matter what. Seriously." She could see Caroline's reaction: a combination of relief, disappointment and a touch of mischief. "What? Wait. No. No. Fuck me." She saw Caroline smile, nodding her head.

"I don't want to be a part of what you and him got going, but it kinda turns me on to think I can't let you cum." She smiled, licking her lips, flicking her eyes down to Em's open legs. "What'll he do if you do?" She was curious now, not conniving.

"Fuck if I know. He didn't tell me. But the last time, the last time he made me take those pictures, and..." she remembered how he had led her into the bedroom, forced her to hold her feet while he... "...and it was the first time he..." she could feel the tendril thickening, she had to tell her, "...he spanked my...pussy."

Caroline looked at her in alarm. "The first time? Shit, Em, really?" She held Em's arm more tightly. "And you want him to do that?" She looked worried.

Em could feel tears starting. "Please, C. Please don't...I...I'm really into it. Yeah. I really want him to spank me. I...don't ask me why. I don't know. I don't know, but I don't want you to judge me, please?" Please don't make this about Cos...

Caroline leaned in, wrapping her arms around Em's neck. "It's okay, Em. It's okay. I don't have a fucking clue what you're doing..." she paused, "and there's no way I could ever do that with you," she looked her in the eye making sure she understood, "but if it's turning you on, and you're being safe about it, I'm not going to tell you what to do or not to do." She finished with a soft kiss on Em's lips. "But," she continued with that devilish smile, "just because you can't cum tonight doesn't mean I'm going to hold back."

Em's tears dripped on Caroline's cheeks, as much from relief as the intensity of what Complicit was putting her through. She laughed at the last part. "Okay. Okay. For sure. I'll make sure you're satisfied." Even if I can't be. But then she heard it again and thought maybe she had meant something different. "Wait. What?" Seeing Caroline's expression she understood. "Fuckkk. Okay. But really, I can't. Okay?" She stroked her cheek, brushing her hands down her neck.

They sat a bit longer, finishing their dinner and, dishes in the sink, headed back up.

"How're things going up here? Anyone ready for a dessert break?"

Jamie and Steph were still deep into sketching, Steph having draped various bits of clothing across her body, Jamie directing her quietly. The other three had settled on a small number of clothes and were talking quietly over at the table, Sarah lounging in a weird cotton jumpsuit, Allison in a combination of clothes that she clearly wasn't going to ever wear together, and Naomi in white cotton shorts. Period.

They all looked up at Em's suggestion and nodded enthusiastically.

"C'mon down then. That apple pie and chocolate cake look unbeatable." She didn't bother to put anything on, but Caroline grabbed a nightshirt she'd found, throwing it over her head.

"We'll be down in a jif," Jamie said, concentrating.

Em looked at Steph who gave her a shrug and turned back, holding her pose.

"So, you guys done?" Em looked at the group as they assembled in the kitchen, laughing at what everyone was wearing, or in her, Naomi and Jamie's case, not wearing. Steph had found a sweatshirt and baggies. Em wasn't the only one puzzled by Jamie's lack of clothes and more puzzling, her lack of self-consciousness.

Mostly nods, Allison and Sarah for sure, Naomi was always up for more, Steph complaining she hadn't really had a chance to dig into the piles, which led to a teasing session with Jamie.

"Uhhh," Allison looked up from slicing into the pie, turning to Jamie. "I'm trying to figure something out. You're a pretty straightedge kinda girl. What's going on here?" She waved her hands, her meaning obvious.

Jamie pressed her lips together, staring out the window, obviously struggling with how to answer. Em felt like jumping in, but Jamie stopped her. "No, Em. It's okay. It's a fair question and I knew once Complicit had gotten to me that I'd need to talk about it." She saw surprised looks. "Oh! No. Not like that!"

"Like what?" Sarah looked confused.

"Oh. What?" She looked at Em, confused and looked back. "You don't know? Nobody's filled them in?" She shook her head and leaned down to get her sketchbook. "Both Steph and I, and apparently Em, knew over the weekend that I'd be sketching Steph naked tonight, without even talking about it." She looked at Naomi, raising her eyebrows. Naomi just shrugged, smiling. "And," she opened her sketchbook, showing the two figures, making sure everyone saw the date, "it appears Naomi and I both learned, independently, that we'll be having sex a little later."

Sarah, Allison and Steph all started talking at once, confused why anyone hadn't told them about this, but mostly surprised by Jamie's revelation.

"It wasn't on purpose, guys," Em stepped in. "We just didn't have a chance to tell you. It just happened yesterday, right?"

Naomi and Jamie nodded.

"Wait!" Allison practically shouted in frustration. "Hold. On. What the fuck are you guys talking about? You," she pointed the pie server at Jamie, "knew over the weekend you'd be sketching Steph tonight naked? And none of you had talked about it? And you knew yesterday you'd be having sex with Naomi?" She looked around to see if everyone else was as confused as she was. Except for Sarah, all the others just stared at Jamie, nodding slightly, waiting for her to answer.

"Umm hunh." She nodded her head, looking through her sketchbook, crossing her legs a little self-consciously. "I mean, guys, I wasn't the only one, right?" She looked to the others for support.

"Wait!" Allison was getting riled up, looking to Sarah to make sure she wasn't being pranked. "Am I, er, are we the only ones here who find that totally fucking weird!? You all look like this is totally normal! What the fuck is going on?!" Her voice was starting to sound a little hysterical. "None of you think this is totally tits up weird that you all know shit before it happens? And, Jamie, you haven't answered my question: what the fuck are you doing naked when you're one of the most uptight people we know?!"

Em shot a glance at Caroline. If she only knew how much weirder it's going to get. She jumped in before Jamie could react. "Hey. Allison. Chill the fuck down. Yeah. It's fucking fucked up, 'K? It's totally fucking weird! We're completely weirded out by it." She looked to Steph who had closed her eyes, her breathing deep and regular.

Jamie started laughing, breaking the tension. She set her sketchbook down and buried her head in her arms, her gut cramping. "Oh...jeepers...if...you..." She couldn't get a sentence out, trying to catch her breath. "Oh...well," she finally exhaled, looking up from her arms, wet from her tears. She shook her head. "I'm sorry...I...you guys have no idea."

"What. The. Fuck..." Allison was about to start up again.

"Hold it, Al. Just wait." Sarah wrapped her arm around her friend's shoulders, rubbing her softly. "Let Jamie be."

"It's...it's okay, Sarah. Thanks." Jamie took a glass of water Em had poured. "I'm fine. It's fine." She drank. "It's not, actually. It's kind of fouled up, but what's done is done." She looked at Em, her face a jumble of emotions. She exhaled and tried to compose herself, giggling a little. There was no way to back out of whatever path she was on, naked and about to have sex with one of the gang. She shook her head, seeing her carefully crafted persona shredding. Years of work dissolving in just a couple of days. What had been the point? She shook her head again, looking around at the six pairs of eyes staring at her. "I...I'm not anything like you think I am," she began. "I...sheesh...I haven't been 'little Miss Goody-Two-shoes' since the start of Junior year." Everyone sat in shocked silence as she slowly told her story.

Em looked over at Caroline, nodding slightly, realizing Complicit was making Jamie confess, it wasn't letting her keep her secrets: her online life, her art, the sex work she was exploring. Jamie talked, softly and without embarrassment for five minutes, everyone else frozen in place, forks on plates, not even hazarding a gasp or reaction. It was too much. Way too much for any of them. Jamie! The innocent one, revealing in explicit detail her secret life.