All Comments on 'A Tale Of Many Mistakes Ch. 03'

by likegoodwine

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Developing nicely

Great read. You are building this story beautifully. Looking forward to the next chapter. Also enjoy the interaction of the kids maybe a little more from the daughter nabe seems to be the only remaining common ground for any possible reconciliation

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Good story.

But the wife is really stupid. As she said she made several mistakes. I hope she really does end up regretting what she did. So far all she is feeling is guilt.

The husband is being pragmatic about the whole thing, which is probably for the best. I do hope you don't get these two people back together again, I am not a torch the bitch person(Well not much.) but what she did was more than once, there was no circumstance that could be any kind of excuse. The marriage is over as it should be. The kids won't like it, but tough that's what happens when a person cheats.

Anyway thanks for the story. I have enjoyed reading it.

Regards

AW

roadbirdroadbirdover 13 years ago
great

she is getting exactly what she deserves...sorry if she now realizes she fucked up...she should have known better...oh well there is always the thing where she makes her will n leaves everything she took from him when they divorced ..then kill her self..at least then he wilol have the money to travel as they were going to when they did...to bad her trip will be 6 feet down..but that would be a good way for her t osay im sorry i fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very impressive.

One of the few works where the full anger of betrayal is so well shown. You show not only the effect on the man betrayed but on his family and those around him. I hope you show him grow beyond it, and, though a small point, I hope you clear up the 2 months vs. 2 years issue. Finally, although I am not a vindictive person, I do hope that you show the Dr. getting his in the same realistic manner.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
not bad .... better than I thought

the wife's statement that she was meeting her lover one last time for a farewell good bye fuck is well laughable and a little pathetic.

good bye is good bye... NOT hey lover lets get together for 1 last good bye fuck.

You see ending the extramarital sexual affair means having no more sex with them. see how that works?

and from what I read in the story the wife still has NOT told her kids what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I can see it coming

Kieran will have an accident or get sick and Eileen will come to his aid and they will get back together.....I sure hope not.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 13 years ago
continuing

Life must go on, and with two grown children (loose threads) there are bound to be forced interactions and connections. I do hope you can see a continuance in this wonderful storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

I want to read more, but please don't get these two back together. Cheating is cheating, and the husband can find another fish from the sea.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
The kids?

I still don't get the kids. Granted, their love for their mother does not depend on her fidelity (it's not like you can unmake being their mother), but to completely side with her? All I read is, indeed, the daughter parroting her mother.

No reading about the daughter chewing out her mother for betraying her father. In fact, she blames her FATHER for wanting a divorce, because of her MOTHER's actions.

As for the two of them getting back together again...that would be utterly unrealistic. Many months of cheating and lying and betraying won't be glossed over with a round of make up sex or anything.

And the "one last fuck" thing, I don't believe it. The wife is probably lying to herself at this point. One last fuck would probably become ANOTHER last fuck, and another, and another...It's hard to take a liar at face value...

As for the good old doc, he needs to have his balls crushed. Plain and simple.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
A few problems with the story...

How does the Desk Clerk know it was Eileen every couple of months by looking at the register records since the lover did the registering. Besides the guy is fucking a lot of other women. Having her register and pay would solve this.

The "I'm never going to talk to her again" cliche is always irritating to me. OK, he no longer wants to be married. OK, he is angry and hates his wife but that is no reason for him to act like a child.

He has spent hours wondering what caused his wife to betray him. Why not see what she has to say about it. Is he afraid he will relent and try to get back together?

Is he so out of control that he looses it with his daughter? He's pissing in his own cornflakes putting the wife down to his children. If he thinks it's bad losing his wife, he is in for a rude awakening when the children cut him off because he is nasty to them about their mother.

It doesn't work for the husband to be portrayed as a nice man and be such a prick to his wife and children. The cheating shouldn't change HIM.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Size14shoe.

What are you talking about? The kids are on the wife's side. They seem to think it's no big deal that thier mother cheated and that their father should forgive thier mother. I don't know about you, but that would piss me off. Even if they were my kids.

Also you seem to have missed the part where the husband repeatedly tells us the readers that he doesn't understand why she cheated on him. But by the end he doesn't care. And if you missed it, the wife admitted that she cheated on the husband on many occasions.

So it is clear to most readers that the husband is pissed off at the kids and the wife.Would you sit down with a cheatign wife with a cuo of tea or coffee and perhaps you would ask a nice gentle question like,

"Why did you cheat on me my dear, it's no big deal, just tell me I will be the same man I was before I knew you were a woman of easy virtue. I promise I won't get angry and shout at you or the kids. I will be a calm and rational human being. Now tell me from the start, when did it begin."

Is that what you would say? If that is the case you are far better man than I or most other emotional men.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 13 years ago
This is a very good story.

Hmmm...they are not going to get back together. In the introduction the pratogonist says — Hi, my name is Kieran O'Malley. I am 52 years old, divorced for the last 5 years, and my balls now feel like my life and my soul, totally empty. (Read Ch.01)

It's bit sad — but a very good story. Was this the end or there'll be more?

~Kelly~

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Pretty good

The emotions are certainly intense. Kieran's have become toxic. He needs to understand that his kids have their own emotions and see the situation differently. He needs to rein in his anger when dealing with them. He doesn't need to accept their viewpoint but needs to disengage from them without being angry. It is easy to understand why he is so hurt. He was dedicated to his wife and she betrayed him for a long term affair because she was feeling frumpy. <br><br>

WHY is what she did called a mistake? A mistake is a sometime done accidentally or done with intention because of a bad understanding of the situation. A mistake might be sleeping with someone because you were drunk. A mistake might be thinking (incorrectly) that your spouse is cheating on you and sleeping with someone else to get revenge. Eileen knew she was betraying her husband, she knew she was lying to him, she knew it was wrong, there was no misunderstanding about the situation. Eileen made a choice to be a bad person and do things that would hurt her husband and her marriage. There was no mistake here and her statement is her continued effort to weasel out of responsibility. Everyone makes mistakes, right? But everyone doesn't betray their spouse or decide to rob a bank. Actions like that make you a bad person. <br><br>

I don't know how you get past such a determined and persistent betrayal. I don't know how you can continue to love someone who callously hurts you like this, especially for such a trivial reason. I'm hoping we don't have a magical ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well nice written and developed

but the only thing I can see is an egoistic wife who gives a shit about her family. and end of story. really good how you can write 3 chapter about that point and never give really some "backstage" information. I mean 2 years for christ sake is not a couple hours. did they ever talk to each other ? and why in hell are the kids so on her side ? when he is the so lovely Kieran ? so if you play further a good politician and say nothing with a lot of words and with you the wife, then I guess you can write another 10 chapters and we are still at the same point. neither wife or husband moves on and they die in the same position. it's pleasant to read but there it ends.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Good read

He needs to just go on and find another woman that he can trust ! As far as the cheating wife cunt goes " you play , you PAY " The kids will come around , divorce is not an unusual occurrence in this country as people seem go into a marriage with a disposable attitude and an over inflated sense of personal entitlement of their own wants .

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
A literal horror tale!

Extremely well done. You can really feel the pain and the despair on all sides. When you are hurting badly it is difficult to have any kind of rational interaction with other people, especially with the children. We know he started the story as a well divorced man but that does not mean that he still can not meet a woman who will love him.

The wife is a perfect case of a compulsive who hurts herself and everyone around her because she is insecure...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Finally the wife side

I am glad that you did show the wife side of the story. Beware, you will receive nasty comments because you don't depict her as a bad person that laughes at her husband tiny prick, plans to rob him clean or has pleasure to make his life miserable during divorce. What, a woman that cheats on her husband and is not a total bitch? I am also glad that you don't depict the male as a gong ho idiot that goes on breaking jaws to get revenge. And I realize it is only a story, not a real life event account.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Good Writing, but the story sucks!

Both of the parents are shit heads in this story. Kieran has every right to divorce his cheating wife. In some ways it is a happy ending because he is better off with out her. Eileen comes across as being so shallow that it is hard not to believe that she is unhappy only because she got caught.

On the other hand, arguing about the breakup and the divorce using the kids to throw punches at the "enemy spouse" is just plain shit. And both of these loser parents are doing that in the story. Kieran needs to "man up" and get over his "mad" so that he can get on with his new life. Eileen needs to accept the choices that she has made for herself and get on with her life, probably back in bed with her young lover for the time being anyway. But both parents need to love their kids! Being a teenager whose parents go through a nasty divorce is no picnic. Been there, done that. In this situation, anything that a 14 year old says to one her folks can't be held against him or her because of the hurt, the fear and the pressure that they are being forced to deal with by their fighting parents.

If this story continues, I would hope that it focuses on the parents mending the relationship that they each have with the children and to hell with the questions about whether they try to get the marriage back.

I hope that "likegoodwine" keeps writing though. I look forward to his next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

LGW,

I am really enjoying, if that is the right word when reading about people being torn apart, this story. I think you have captured the pain incurred when infidelity has entered the marriage. From experience I can tell the folks reading the depiction of the children's reaction is accurate, they want the family that nurtured them to remain intact, and don't care who was at fault. The pain and rage he feels is toxic, but sadly very common and you have captured that very well. Finally, her pain for realizing what she did not value but really should have valued seems very well done.

Personally, I don't care how this story ends, reconcilliation, never speaking, just friends, it does not matter. What makes this story so powerful is the journey the author has depicted for us. He/she has done an excellent job of describing the very painful and sad journey that this couple is on.

Excellent job LGW I wish I could give it higher than a 5.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Size14shoe post is well ...a little mentally disturbing

really. Average writer said it best. I **THINK** I see what size14shoe is driving at... how the husband/ father is handling this with his kids. And that is a Valid point.

But these kids are NOT " toddlers" or "kids" ... and what size14shoe does NOT get is that the kids seem to express NO negative reaction or feelings of any kind towards what the wife/ mother did.

And what she did was cheat MANY times.

And as for meeting with the wife... to find what he did wrong.. size14shoe you are an idiot. Really.

NO one else REALLY thinsk the husband wants a direct answer to THAT question as this time. Maybe a few years down the road.

Moreover as long as the wife calls her serial cheating a " mistake" ...as long as she HAS to see her lover for one last farewell fuck ...then he isnt going to get the truth anyway.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all

I did hesitate to write the wife point of view. As many noticed, the focus is more about the turmoil created in the husband's life, and his relationship with his kids and ex-wife, than anything else. I used that story as a sounding board for the many other ideas I have. It seems I should avoid the Loving wife category ;-)

Hey, as a comment made above noticed, it is only a story, not real people, although I try to depict them as closely as real people would behave.

The story is past the mid point. The other chapters are in the process of being edited.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
Something wrong with shoe

On one hand, I know you shouldn't feed trolls like shoe here. On the other hand, if nobody challenges him on it, people might actually start believing him. What a conundrum.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
I having a few problems here.

The flashback took a few reads to realize what the hell was going on. Why do we always have to read what happened twenty some years ago if it has no bearing on the story? How about telling us about a great round of golf back in 89? It makes as much sense.

Writing in first person, with more than one POV does not seem like it is really telling a story in first person to me. The story moved very little. Once again we have a story where the husband refuses to speak to the wife and then the wife promising to grant the divorce if he talks to her. Why would a cheating wife do that? The alienation of affection thing is allowed in a few states but every damn cheating wife in Literotica lives in one of those few states. I liked the emotion this story evoked in the first chapter, but it seems to be flailing around now and rapidly losing its edge.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 13 years agoAuthor
I read you

As a very experienced author, I understand what you wrote Harddaysknight and it is sure to be my only and last many chapters story. Beginners mistake I guess.

cpetecpeteover 13 years ago
MORE!

Well done LGW_____

Good story line, and one of the few times I have seen the use of both partners POV used to sucessfully advance and improve the tale______

Real life display of anger by the husband character. Was he wrong to involve the kids?-maybe, however we are talking about an emontionally wounded and blindsided guy. He would not be thinking too clearly seeing his future plans and life go up in flames. Tough to think of others with a knife sticking out your back coutesy of your wife! _________

As far as not speaking to the wife. I have relative who's in-laws divorced due to wife's affair. It has been two decades and husband still does not speak to ex-wife. They attend family functions, but husband leaves the room if ex-wife enters. Funny thing is the ex-wife is pissed at the hubby because A) He will not "get over it" and B) Hubby became very sucessful years after the divorce (seems his life became nothing but work after the divorce-so money follwed) and ex-wife felt she should have gotten more $$$. The family is so used to it now, no one thinks it is strange anymore.___

LGW had the wife sad-but more it seems she is more upset at getting caught then at having the affair. I echo what other posters have said-the affair was not a "mistake" but a thought out long term plan. LGW has enforced the wifes insecurity issues with her POV.

thanks for the read and I look forward to you future posts.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 13 years ago
Not Bad

Though I have to say that I'm not sure he involved the kids, it sounds like the slut was pushing them to pressure him for reconciliation. and as was previously stated a 2 year long affair is not a mistake, once while intoxicated may have been a mistake but a 2 year long affair is pretty well thought out and planned.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Pretty Good

It turns out the husband was correct. There was no need to listen to her bullshit. Why would he want to? In the end she said exactly what most of them do in this situation. As for the kids, it does not seem that they are trying to help dear old dad much. Maybe that will improve. I am glad that others have responded to the shoeman. I am sure that there was a large question mark hanging in the air above my head when I read his comment. In his last sentence he said that her cheating should not have changed the husband. How in the hell can you respond to something like that? Shoeman, wait fifteen minutes after smoking a joint to comment. It works better that way.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Nice!!

Nice story about people that are believable both in their actions and reactions. Look forward to chapter four to learn of lawsuits and revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is "delusional shoe" at it again?

As usual, shoe's mentally challenged POV confirms his flawed mental capacity to process information logically and validates the numerous character defects of which he so flauntingly exasperates. Has this loser ever commented on a story without using "biased phrases or inferences"?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
Please do not

decide to stop writing many chapter stories based on my less than enlightened criticism! I just felt that each chapter needed to advance the plot a little better. A chapter needs to have a purpose, or fulfill a need, as well as advance the plot. Chapters are not easy and that is probably why I do not do them very often or well. The good writers in Literotica, and there are more than a few, like Ohio, Q, Rehnquist, curious2c and others, use chapters very effectively. Do not change because of ANY comments in more than slight ways. Do not cater to us commenters. Always write your story. The more you do, the more comfortable you become. I must apologize if I seemed harsh as you have done very well here. I would only hope that you as a writer consider any comments and decide if they have any merit. Always tell the story you want to tell. You are quickly becoming a story teller that readers look to see when they first come on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Didn't Read All

of the comments, but enough to know that there are some pretty stupid responders. LGW made it very clear that this was NOT a liason, but more of a seduction that took advantage of the ageing process. It was somthing that any male in a long term marriage that cares for and still loves his wife deeply, as Kieran surely did, should know about and recognize. I don't remember that Kenzey or Masters and Johnson ever did any studies on the effect of ageing on husbands and wives leading to cheating, but I would sure be willing to put some of the money I don't have on the former not the latter group.

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
I respect everyone else's point of view...

...but I think this is a very clever story. I think Harry has most of it right but, for me, there is an innocence about the writing which makes the story more powerful. The wife really did fuck up and she is SO aware of it - has been since his discovery of them at the motel. From the way the story is written her case would have been better served by absolute honesty and immediate contrition but, who has not been caught with their fingers just out of the cookie jar?

Thank you LGW - I look forward to your concluding chapter(s).

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Continued great story

Still a wonderful "Heart of Darkness" story of despair, demoralization and depression. Terrific story.

A couple of things about the story though...I still hate the serialization of the story...again I had to reread (skim) the first two chapters, then when the character Mark suddenly comes into the story, I had totally forgotten he was the son...pissed me off that I had no idea who Mark was until later. What also bothered me was knowing in the first couple of sentences of chapter one that the husband was divorced and miserable. This method/style of writing, telling the outcome of the stroy first, ruins potential tension and enjoyment. Further it feels that the author always knows more than the reader, and thus impinges on the reader's innocent and wonderful sense of personal discovery. I want to totally enjoy immersing myself in a story and knowing the end in the beginning is a "buzzkill". I and the reader, do not need to know the ending. It hurts the potential suspense and, to me, is not necessary.

Lastly, I hope I am not further subjected to another flashback... that of the husband's "sexy hot" mid life crisis, oh well!

99.9 percent of this story is magnificent and I have thoroughly enjoyed this tale.

God I sound like a pedantic spoiled brat!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Too Sad

So....she screwed up and had an affair. Terrible as that is, does it totally destroy his feelings for her. I have a hard time with that, anger- yes, disappointment-yes, but he is self destructing....seems over the top to me, but maybe I am just hard hearted.

rphinneyrphinneyover 13 years ago
I just see her selfishness

She has an affair because it was what she wanted, regardless of what it might do to her family. She lied about it because of what she feared she would lose. Now, she tries everything she can think of to keep her husband with her, regardless of what he wants or what is best for him, simply because that is what she wants.

When does she start thinking about someone other than herself?

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
A Little Close to home for me.

This is a good, clever story. And I want to respond to something one commenter wrote.

Yes, you can lose feeling that quickly. when I found out my own ex-wifes liaisons and the fact that my youngest was not mine, I can say that in the span of a moment I went from devotion to that most dreadful of emotions. Not hatred, loathing, or sadness. I went to total ambivalence. The opposite of love is not hatred. In both love and hate one has a vested interest in the others welfare for good or for ill.

But with ambivalence, there is no emotion at all. It opens the the heart to stark, trackless desert. you don't care if the person lives or dies. They become no more significant than a ant crawling along the floor that you can either squash or allow to proceed depending on your whim at the time. In either case your reaction is still devoid of any connection.

So yeah. I can see the man here acting just like this. All he wants is for it to stop hurting.

Regards

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Before you embark on a journey of revenge-

dig two graves. While revenge may feel good at first, the bitterness of it will eat you alive, consuming you from within unitl all that is left is hatred, bitterness and despair.

Be hurt, be angry; but also be prepared to forgive. I'm not saying they should get back together; but to habor such petty vindictiveness will only alienate his daughter.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
To the anon above me

I do not see any petty vindictiveness here. The husband wants out, to just leave and make it all go away. The wife on the other hand, does not want him to go, even though her mere presence hurts and makes him angry. And let's not forget their children, who are both pushing for their dad to get back with their mother.

It's not him who wallows in pain and revenge, it's his ex and his children who won't let him forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Revenge Just Pain.

He wants it over, this is his way of dealing with the destruction of his marriage, good story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Do you have kids likegoodwine?

I liked your writing, skipped over the two walks down the memory lane, too much of a distraction from the purpose of the story... but I think you missed big on the kids. If you had made them 10 and 12, the behavoir would have been more understandable... they were protrayed as extremely immature and very accepting of mother being a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story!

I've enjoyed the tale so far and look forward to both the conclusion of this tale and new stories from you. Excellent!

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 13 years ago
Is this the end?

I do not expect a reconciliation given her actions but do you have to leave this guy who did no one harm estranged from his kids, hopeless depressed and alone? Doesn't life go on and isn't the best revenge to live well without the bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Attention grabber.

This story is very good and a real attention grabber! I can't wait to see what will happen next?

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 13 years ago
Happily every after ? Nahhhhh.......

As much as we all would like to see a family restored, and love re-kindled and a dream restored, cant happen. Would it have been a one time deal, sure, but a 2 year affair shows total disrespect, and disregard to a common future. The only way, and this is a LONG LONG shot I can ever see any reconsilation ever happening here is if it were to be found out that he was conducting an affair of his own during that 2 year period. In part of that period, or something, and this was something of a revenge fling on her part, and it just hasnt come to surface yet because we just havent heard a whole lot from her side of the story yet.

I guess we'll wait and see.

Great story so far though, looking forward to the rest.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Can you give us another chapter?

Don't think you van make a reconciliation but could you get them to non hostile

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
A sad tale

the selfish cheating bitch only got what she deserved. But not before severals lives were changed for the worse.

GreekforfunGreekforfunover 13 years ago
I believe...

that this story needs a deus ex machina really bad before it turns too sad to read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
They both made their own living hell

I will take a long while before all of the hate he has towards his wife to fade, but eventually it will.

The problem with hate, it is worse on the hater than it is on the hated.

Thanks for the chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It's not only men that can have a mid-life crisis. If the male had cheated I am sure some of the comments would be excusing the behavior but since it was the wife that cheated she is a "slut" and a "whore". I think she just got lost and got swept away in wanting to feel young again, it happens to a lot of people.

And I can understand his ander but he needs to leave the children out of it. Even if their mom cheated they don't need to hear their dad calling her nasty names and really all he's doing is hurting himself and alienating him from his children.

Senrab13Senrab13over 13 years ago
Real Life

Kieran and I react the same way. (Although, I have a sickening feeling the author is going to steer towards a reconciliation). I suppose that works for some, but I'm just not cut out that way. I wouldn't be interested in counseling either. This wasn't a one time drunken "accident". This was a planned, continuous string of lies, deceit, and betrayal. A divorce is costly but what price do you place on self respect, trust and loyalty?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story so far, keep writing.

"If the male had cheated I am sure some of the comments would be excusing the behavior but since it was the wife that cheated she is a "slut" and a "whore"."

I see this comment alot but I never see any justification for it. Every comment I see is anger at the cheater no matter what their sex is. Maybe I'm just missing the bad comments or something.

As for the story, very good telling. Very seldom do people do everything right especially with such high emotions rolling through them. If you've ever been through a divorce or know someone close that has you've probably seen how the worst in people can come out. Kieran even says he wants to spare his kids but he can't help but lash out at them. People can say whatever they want but when emotions run that high you are going to mess up.

norcal62norcal62about 13 years ago
I guess the guy, being Irish gets to be a lush.

So many; most, Brit stories have the male sloshing around in the sauce, either all along, or at least when a conflict comes. It's a sorry device and only exceeded by authors having the male refuse to talk to the spouse under any circumstances. What is that supposed to achieve? Revenge by refusal? Doesn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
she'll be feeding him creampies again

soon enough - reconciliation and a cuckold returns his chin to the chinrest

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Good riddance to a cheating whore.....

Now let's hope he gets himself a life with a decent woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Two things I hate: flashbacks and chaning point of view

but a decent story in spite of that...

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
lose loose

Loose is the wrong word. "I don't want to loose you." Lose is perhaps what you want to say.

And "[You]Bent over a bit" is not a very good command. Did you mean "..Bend over a bit?"

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOT BEING A SEXIST, 2 WRONGS CANT MAKE A RIGHT

and pain isnt nice no matter how delivered. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Razz

What 2 wrongs? Do you mean in chapter 1? That was 5 year after the divorce.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Why

Do they always need a goodbye fuck - because it is more than just sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eileen what a piece of work

Did the readers catch her statement that the affair with the relatively yoounger Catilan Doctor was a couple of months ? When we knew from the hotel registry that it had been going on for a year and a half. Even with divorce staring her in her face she can't be honest with Kieran wonder what other secrets she has ?

A married woman willingly enters in an extramarital affair for a year and a half and after it ends she really doesn't know why she did it in the first place. Me thinks Eileen even lies to herslef.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
two months?

She took responsiblity for the two months since she got caught. She guilty of plenty but not that lie.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Sad Tale

We all get old and individuals deal with it differently.

Shame Elaine decided to fuck a younger man !

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

That's how you leave a cheating skank slut whore wife. WITHOUT A FUCKING WORD!!! Why isn't this tale done? I guess I'll continue...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loving it

Can't say I blame this guy for how he is behavior. She has done nothing to earn back his love. Saying I'm sorry is not the same as making up for bad behavior.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
Perhaps he could agree to CONSIDER taking her back

provided she is willing to go 24 months without any make-up, beauty parlour treatments, hair colouring etc. Nothing but basic haircuts. But still continue to work and engage in a least one public facing community service.

And after 24 months, IF he still has feelings for her, they can both reconsider at that time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
2 years

2 years this whore fucked her lover. Two years she brought her nasty cunt home to her loving husband and family.....may she die from an extremely virulent case of aids. Don't dare change your mind Kieran. She's a complete piece of human waste.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
Some Thoughts

A good tale and needs more for closure. Just a few thoughts.

Someone said she lied about the duration of the affair, since she said something about 2 months and he knew it was at least 18. I thought that at first too but then I realized that she was probably talking about the 2 months of hell they had both been through since he caught her. That could have been made a bit more obvious to avoid reader confusion.

Then there was the comment about how the clerk could know about her since the Dr. was the one doing the registering. However, the clerk indicated that she did the registering earlier in the affair and that he missed that because she was so classy and good looking.

The attitude of the son and daughter is somewhat understandable. They selfishly want their family to stay together. It seems they still have not accepted the depth of her betrayal. It might have been better if they were a bit more cautious in their entreaties for him to give their mother a chance. As it was written, it is a bit hard to believe.

The father's attitude toward the children is a little out there. He needs to chill a bit or he will lose (not loose) them as well. I think the author went a bit overboard to impress us with the father's anger.

As was another reader, I was somewhat mystified by the father's unwillingness to talk to his wife. The author paints a picture of a man desperately trying to understand why his wife did what she did. He does not have to believe her and he can certainly decide to divorce regardless, but he might get some clues. The father's pain, which might make him unreasonable initially, is maintained at too high a level for too long,

There was a disconnect in the story where something in the plot earlier was ignored in this chapter. Earlier she had an epiphany regarding their retirement. She said that for the first time in years, she felt good about it. Her fear had vanished. (I am not really sure why.) This could explain why and add credence to the fact that she had decided to end the affair. Considering that they had been at it for 18 months and she must have felt bullet proof, it is not unreasonable to believe that she would break it off with one last roll in the hay. The disconnect is that even though he had beat himself up earlier in the story for not recognizing the problem she was having with their retirement, he did not even consider it when he was trying to figure out why she had the affair.

Eighteen months is a bit much to get past. If her guilt after the first or maybe even the second time had led her to stop and perhaps even confess and ask for forgiveness, there might be room for reconciliation. As it stands, not a snowball's chance.

As I said originally, it is a good story and I look forward to more chapters. Thanks!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Multiple times

"loose"....should be "lose"..Distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This 'author' always thanks these 'editors' for their abysmal editing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loving it

five stars.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
believability

How could a person go from being a fuking slut to fucking wreck, because she was caught ? I know it's a story and it's just spinning yarn, but it doesn't happen this way. If they've been cheating for two years , they are not in love with you. In reality, they'd say thanks. We were over anyway. We'd like to think they can't live without us, but in fact, we're all replaceable. Flip her the bird and move on.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Five Stars For Dumping The Slut!

Why do so many of these cheating sluts just HAVE to have a farewell fuck when they are ending the affair? If it is over, just END IT!

And if she is SO in love with him, and feels SO guilty, why is she using the kids against him?

Instead of having the kids beg him to reconcile, she should be telling the kids that SHE was wrong, that she cheated on him AND them, and to whatever extent they had to choose to choose him, because HE is the victim.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 9 years ago
Frick,n Awesome!

Love the cold ruthless reaction!

So deserved.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
She's a walking cliche,

and I really hope we don't end up with a reconciliation here. I can not see how it would be managed and leave him an ounce of pride. I know the story has already been written, but I can hope, can't I? As for using the kids, women don't fight fair. Anything is on the table for them when it comes to getting what they want. It is their make-up and not necessarily a bad thing. They will fight just as hard for you as against you and the faithful ones are worth their weight in gold. Well written and the only thing is about the "having an affair because they were feeling old and a new, exotic man showed up" that is trite. If a man was to do something like that he would be hung from the yard arm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cripes

"I had done it to us. My selfishness over the last few years came crashing around me,"

Years. The last few YEARS. Not, I'm sorry honey, I got drunk and had a one night stand. No, I'm sorry I cheated on you for YEARS.

Fuck you, you disease riddle cunt slime.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
3RD MISTAKE

not forgetting regrets and what ifs. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
slut

His first hint should have been when he met her. When she saw his Dick and commented that she hadn't seen one of those in two weeks. Maybe he should have asked how many she'd seen . She never gave her ass to a date on the first time out, but anyone could fuck her pussy. And, she'd swallow your cum. Just saying.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through....

Still love it. Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW!

Tough story but good reading! 5*

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
wow

Love the drama... great writing.

Going back to vote on the earlier chapters now..... 5*

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Now thats how to put raw emotion onto paper ( or screen )

Having to hit the archives again ( what else is new ) , and I haven't visited your library in awhile .

Excellent !

Please come back and post again , the masses really need you.

5 *'s

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 7 years ago
Author has his work cut out for him...

I still feel a reconciliation is coming - I'm hoping I'm wrong. If the author wants his readers to accept it though, he'll have to spend quite a bit of time "fixing" Eileen. Over 18 months of sex with another man, a younger man, just because she thought she was getting old? So many platitudes and cliches in this story. It's going to take a lot of work to make Eileen look like wife material again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am not the type of woman to make excuses lol

To have an affair and continue on is the highlight of all excuses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nope!

Not buying she would have stopped. While one time is one time two many having only 6 to 9 long afternoons of exhilarating best of life sec over 18 months is not a torrid twice a week with numerous weekends thrown in affair

She states she only met him when feeling old.

Absolutely no hint of guilt. She was the arrogant predator's greatest, most fulfilly conquest. He would pridefully continue to pursue her and become more irritated and boastful about his conquest of the unattainable until he was once more rutting between her widespread legs. The scene coming out the door demonstrates evrything. If he believed it was last time he would not have PLAYFULLY grasped her butt. He would have been somber and more demanding. He would have forced a very long and very public embrace upon her while groping her breasts. If she actually was ending affair she would not have so giggling and playfully swatted his hand

away. She would have turned on him and vvehemently chastised him, shoving him away.

A couple months down road, another grey hair few more wrinkles and she would immerse his cock in her fountain of youth. A squabble with husband with him escaping to cabin and she would arrange a sec-filled weekend. Impaled on his length for two days and nights instead of a few hours would have escalated affair into almost daily couplings.

The only end to affair would come when she retired and only if she and her husband left for parts unknown.

Needless to say she would soon be coupling with native poolboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Nothing mentioned about suing the hospital and getting Dr. Fuckwad fired and, maybe, go after his license!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OOPs

She slipped and accidently had an affair and hidden meetings while she loved her family so much. Coulda happened to anyone.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
And she

lied about the length of the affair. He fucked up. He married a slut.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingalmost 6 years ago
@Schwanze

She didn't lie about the length of the affair. The two months she was talking about was the period of their separation up to that point.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
18 month affair

It is a love affair not a fling. He should divorce and run away. She cannot be trusted. How dumb are the kids. They are adults a year and a half affair while lying to all of them shows her true self. Was just covered for a long time. If she thinks she could get away with it she would cheat again.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Oh

Oh boo hoo! Her declarations of love ring as hollow as her foolish head. I'm getting old, I need to fuck a younger man. Burn the.bastard too.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
More cliches

1. Getting drunk days on end ... typical cliche on Literotica, not really true in real life. Most of men that are cheated are not going to do that since they need to work and drinking makes them provoke two things : (a) everybody will know that something is wrong with them;

(b) it would impede their work.

Why is this cliche on LW so often, who knows?

2. Constantly thinking about "what went wrong with us". That is also a complete cliche. 90% of men will react with anger and accusations against spouse because that is a healthy attitude that draws away from depression. Self-examinations are subconscious but this author (and many others on Literotica) are making self-examination as a constant reference. It is easy to understand that - they have no ability to conceive original plot so they keep on harping on cliches.

3. "Alienation of affection" lawsuits. Also Literotica cliche. Alienation of affection is allow in only 6 states in the US and it is almost never won in a real court. This is a typical cliche of LW constantly repeated by mediocre writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More cliches

the drinking, the children only focused on the fact that the slut is sad, the declarations of undying love after being a slut for nearly two years betraying her vows, her husband, and her family, etc.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
QL

I'm sure you're right.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
So

our MC asked "I couldn't fathom Eileen's reason for her betrayal of my trust. Where did I go wrong?"

Answer: When you confused a good lay party slut with wife material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OH SNAP

she RUINED that meeting by lying to his face!

She said her affair was 2 months, when in reality was 2 years!

ahahahh, what a stupid selfish cow. doing selfish damage control, even at the bitter end. if she 'loved him so much', she'd consider his feelings for a change. He wanted honesty and to be rid of her. She lies to him, continues doing damage control with the children, and 'fights' for him by.....not respecting a single wish he has. She's a lost cause, I no longer feel sorry for her. Unless she starts crawling on broken glass, metaphorically, to help her entire family....and not her ego....i have no sympathy for this character.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
My Concern

The best that could come from this is that the two of them become competent and reasonable co-parents.

After cheating on him for that length of time and trying to use his child against him, RAAC would be ridiculous. If that's where this is heading, it will destroy every previous chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
People need to read and understand.

She did not say the affair lasted 2 months. She said she was to blame for the last 2 months. That is how long it had been since he found her to be a lying, cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh Please...

More wasted space on the "back story" and then this gem of the writer's art:

""I see that I am starting to get at you. Your rude rejection is a blessing. Now that I know that, let me tell you that I am here for you, and only you. No need to be jealous. None of the women I know come close to your beauty or your charms. Some are pretty, but you are beautiful. When you need Xavier, you only have to ask."

Museum quality dreck. Can the author think that even a foreigner would speak this way and that a sane woman would do anything other than laugh at "Xavier's" sheer egotism? The pending RAAC ruins the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loose?

Obviously you mean lose but you keep on using the word loose! Learn how to spell then write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
POV

I can’t count how many stories on this site lose their momentum when the POV changes. And that’s what happened for me in this chapter. Changing POV is tricky and it’s a gamble. I rarely see it done on this site where it was necessary. Nothing was added by changing to Eileen’s POV that couldn’t be done staying with Kieran.

Kappa

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous