All Comments on 'A Tale of Revenge Ch. 05-07'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LilMissNerd1LilMissNerd1about 8 years ago
I wish....

It had been longer, but you finished it neatly. Felt a tad rushed, but otherwise was well written. Love your work, even if I feel it ended too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

you did it again you wrote another great story more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not as good as your past stories

And it felt like you ran out of words at the end.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 8 years ago
Hard to Please Everyone ...

Boy, it's brutal to be a Lit writer. First readers complain that the stories never get finished then turn right around to whine the ending was too rushed. Jeepers, people, try expressing some appreciation before jumping into your complaints, ok?

The way you let the vampires creep into her mind was awesome, ratcheted up the suspense nicely!

PsychocandyPsychocandyabout 8 years ago
More!

You're very skilled with English in general, and the way you write really paints a picture. I love reading your stuff. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredible story

I really love reading your stories. I know it can take a while to put out chapters because you want everything worded to flow perfectly and mold together. I haven't written anything in years but I was the same way with poetry. The end result is always so worth the wait. :) Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Oh and to t’other Anon, the words are supposed to run out at the end. That’s why it’s called the end 😉

Another 5 stars

Tess (UK)

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

Another good one I think I will keep reading.

sweetone66sweetone66over 2 years ago

This was a very good story... closer to what we humans believe vampires to be than any thing I've read here on literotica. Doesn't mean I don't like the other types of stories, because I do. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4093 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories