A Tale of Sexual Addiction

Story Info
Bill was a jerk when it came to women...could he change?
8.6k words
4.65
59.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've touched on this theme before, i.e., sexual addiction. You won't like Bill very much when you first meet him but give him a chance to grow, mature and become healthy. He's not such a bad guy after all. He gets his wakeup call from an unexpected source and turns his life around. Writing about sexual addicts allows me to include lots of really nasty and perverted sex but also the opportunity to grow the character and guide him toward redemption.

*

"Bill does that little cunt from the office you've been banging take it in the ass?"

"Which one? I've fucked just about all of them. You must mean Belinda. She didn't when I started going out with her but you know me, Fred, it's something I expect...require. She screamed, bitched and complained the first time I popped her pooper but she's actually starting to get into it or at least accept the fact that she's going to get her rectum stretched. It takes time and patience but I'm never met one yet that wouldn't give up the back door if she thought it was critical to her future prospects."

"You lucky bastard! God I'd like to tap that sweet little rump. I bet she's one damn fine little cock sucker too."

"She just gets better and better. I swear to God it's the ubiquitous slut gene...all women have it; you just have to dig for it. She's turning into one delightfully nasty little piece of ass. Why don't you come over tonight after work? She's about ready to move on to the next phase in her development. As a guest you get first dibs...any fuckin' hole you want."

***

"Fred's coming over...you know the young guy from my office...you thought he was pretty cute. I told him what a hot little bitch you are...he wants to find out for himself."

"Bill? You want me to..."

"Put a smile on his face Belinda....you know you want to fuck him... 'seen you checking him out. Look, he's been married for about a year and I gather his wife is for shit. I know she doesn't blow him and her little brown eye is completely off limits. Let's party...you me and Fred."

"I don't know..."

"Belinda you love cock and you know it! Here's your chance to have two...at the same time...one in that sweet little pussy of yours and one up the butt. You've hinted before that you wanted to try it...don't disappoint me. Make me proud."

"You treat me like such a slut..."

"The best little slut this side of the Mississippi, Belinda. A very special little slut. My favorite little slut."

*** "Belinda, go in there and suck him off while I fix some drinks. Just drop his pants and blow him...I'll be in soon to join the party. And for God's sake, get naked! When I come in there all I want to see is your pretty little head bobbing up and down in Fred's lap...and your sweet little ass sticking up high in the air."

"Should I..."

"I haven't decided where I'm going to drill you first so yeah, you might just want to work a healthy dose of cocoa butter up your shitter....here." Bill got very hard as he watched Belinda remove her panties, raise her skirt, place on leg on the counter and work the creamy lube up her tender little hole. So pliant...so submissive...so fuckin' easy!

Ah, what a pretty picture, Bill thought to himself as he came back to the great room...Fred's eyes were glazed over...Belinda was on her knees in front of the sofa deep throating his over sized tool with her usual youthful abandon and that sweet little crinkle was just winking at him. Fuck the cocktails...I need some tail. He was naked in a flash.

"Mind if I bone this little bitch up the ass while she sucks your nuts dry? 'Didn't think you would. Hold still you nasty little cunt...you know where its going...don't stop slurping that cock...here it comes, honey, shut the fuck up and suck cock! You've got one fine, tight nasty little ass, baby...ready for your treat? Here it comes little cunt...yes!"

In Bill's opinion there was no such thing as a bad ass fuck unless it was messy and stinky and he'd trained Belinda to be sure that was never an issue. Belinda might just be the best yet. She was still new enough at it that there was some pain; of that he was sure but certainly less with each ample stretching of her once rock tight anal orifice. She accepted the pain now...he was pretty fuckin' sure she even got off on it...needed a man to show her who was in charge...make her do his bidding. She was one more in a long string of stupid little office cunts he'd drilled in the ass...and she would by no means be the last. Women...the best thing about them was that they had three delightful orifices in which he could stick his seemingly perpetually stiff dick.

An hour later with Fred's rather oversized tool stroking that fine behind from the rear while she rode Bill's pharmaceutically enhanced prick from below he marveled at the absolute depravity of the scene. What kind of woman lets two guys do her at once in both holes? A slut...dumb little bitch slut who thinks this is going somewhere...his kind of dumb little bitch fuck slut. Weren't they all just sluts? A resounding yes from his experience. Woman existed to satisfy men...give them a tight warm place to dump their load...get their rocks off...little more.

By the time Fred went home to his pretty little wife after the "business meeting", Belinda was a mess, cum covered from head to toe. They'd both cum on her face...in her hair...in her mouth and filled both holes at the other end with a healthy load of man juice. He'd kicked her ass out a little after midnight and sent her home. 'Got to keep them in control...don't let them get too comfortable.

Now Fred's young wife was something else...unbelievably fine...hard little C cup titties standing up firm and proud, tight little bubble butt....beautiful face...pretty little pout of a mouth that according to Fred wasn't particularly fond of cock. The hottest little blond Bill had ever met. Sure, she was the kind of woman you took home to meet the parents and strolled down the aisle with but she was for shit in the fucking department, or so Fred had told him and anyone else who would listen.

Bill didn't need any of that shit. So now you're married and you can get it any time you want but it's...well...not for shit? Bill knew he'd love to tap that little piece of tail...maybe teach her a few things. Bill also knew a wife would never be in his future. He'd heard too many stories about guys who married some sweet young thing assuming the sex would get better after they were married and then... No, he'd learned one thing and that was a bitch does her best fucking when she's trying to get the ring, not afterwards.

It wouldn't have been the first time he'd seduced one of the young wives in his office. He'd tapped most of them, at least the ones that were worth his trouble. He had a way with woman... he'd never met one whose pants he couldn't get into if he put his mind to it. Sweet young things that had never had a man treat them like whores...sluts...He might just go after that hot little babe. Fred wasn't really his friend...just another dumb young fuck that worked in his office. He was fucking around on that little sweetheart and not just at Bill's house with Belinda. What the fuck...why not give it a go?

He had never quite figured out why they'd come back after the first couple of times. He didn't treat them like a princess the way their husbands did; he treated them like what they essentially were...fuck sluts. He'd coax them into doing things...nasty things that they hadn't done before...wouldn't do before. Come to think of it, he was performing a community service. Fred wouldn't be the first young husband to come into work one Monday morning bragging about how hot his young wife had suddenly become...she'd finally swallowed...rimmed him...given up her pooper...He didn't completely understand the situation between Fred and...what the fuck was her name? Oh, yeah, Jennifer...sweet little Jennifer. He'd noted that Fred certainly had no trouble getting it up, stayed hard and had a big cock yet from the way he talked about it, his sweet little wife didn't seem to "get into it". What the fuck did they get married for, anyway? It just didn't make sense.

*** "Hi Jennifer, nice to see you again! I'm real sorry I had to keep Fred at the business meeting so late the other night. We had a lot of stuff to go over before the big customer conference. How have you been?"

"Oh, is that what it was, a business meeting?" Bill had sidled over to lay the groundwork with Jennifer while Fred was off playing volleyball and rubbing up against as many young tits and asses as he possible could. It was the semi-annual company picnic. The office girls were reasonably competent employees even though Bill didn't hire them for their clerical skills.

"What do you mean, Jennifer?"

"Look, I may be young but I'm not stupid. When a man comes home smelling like freshly fucked cunt---and it's definitely not the scent of his wife's cunt---not to mention dried pussy juice and cum all over his balls it's pretty obvious what he's been doing. So, Bill, is getting your young charges fucked and sucked on a regular basis a normal part of your company's benefits package?"

"Jennifer, I have no idea..."

"Spare me, Bill! Frankly, I really don't give a damn. Fucking Fred is a chore and a bore. He may have a big damn cock but he is a lousy fuck. Twelve months after the wedding I don't have the slightest idea what I saw in him. So feel free to keep him well serviced with your stable of little sluts...it's saved me the trouble of putting up with his excruciatingly clumsy 'love-making'...love...what a fucking joke!"

"My stable of..."

"Cut the act, Bill. It's none of my business what you do but if you think it's a secret that you hire these little bimbos for their business acumen you are dumber than I thought."

"Jennifer, I..."

"Came over to chat me up so you could notch my name on your bed post? Forget it...not in your wildest dreams. 'Thought you might just 'teach me the ropes' like you've done with just about ever one of those little sluts rubbing their tits and asses up against my---soon to be---former husband on the volleyball court? Right this second your cock is as close as it ever will get to my pussy, mouth or...ass. I'm sure Fred's told you what a lousy fuck I am but the truth is he's got his roles reversed...he's the one that sucks in the sack. He's got less finesse than a damn gorilla at the zoo."

Bill was speechless for one of the first times in his life.

"I really don't understand you, Bill. You are a good looking guy---bright, funny and successful. You stay in shape and when you're not on the prowl you are an interesting man with a great personality. You've got a very profitable and respected business and at least when it comes to the way you treat your customers you've got rock solid integrity. But you're not too many years from being little more than another lecherous, dirty old man, traipsing from one little bimbo to the next...getting your rocks off using the power you hold over them to get in their pants, pussies, mouths and I assume butt holes. Life's too short, Bill. If you were still twenty-two, I guess I'd understand---but you're not. You hire these barely qualified little twats so that you can fuck 'em. You pay most of them more than their skills would dictate. Let's be honest here, Bill, you're basically paying for sex...buying prostitutes...fucking whores. Grow up and accept it."

And as quickly as she had appeared in front of him, she was gone. People respond predictably to that which they can't accept, whether it be their own imminent death or the complete and absolute shattering of their own life style. Bill went through denial, anger, more denial and slid through the typical stages until much later when he finally accepted the fact that he was fucked up.

Fred was served with divorce papers as he arrived home Monday afternoon; Jennifer was gone along with everything she had owned and almost exactly one half of their joint accounts and possessions. She had named Belinda and several other young women as correspondents. Abstracts of depositions were attached. He signed the papers without hesitation the following morning after meeting with an attorney. In this particular state he would undoubtedly have lost more than half if it had gone to court. He also knew that Jennifer's father was a lawyer and assumed that she would have pro bono legal counsel.

Bill finally bit the bullet, realized he had a problem and sought professional help. He got in a program not unlike AA and cleaned up his act. He quickly cut Belinda adrift and she ended up moving in with young Fred. Two years later to everyone's amazement, they were married.

For a couple of years Bill's love life and dating success were abysmal. He had zero success building any kind of meaningful relationships. He had to completely relearn how to deal with the opposite sex if he was to have any hope of having a real relationship. Thanks to the program and the counseling he finally understood why he had been the way he had and began to find a modicum of satisfaction in his dealings with women. It had been a painful transformation.

He had taken the short flight from his home city to the somewhat smaller urban center less than two hundred miles away. He was going to present his sales pitch to a new and potentially very profitable customer. He'd long since upgraded the business skills of his inside staff and with a lot more time on his hands paid more attention to growing his company. He was not remotely prepared for the decision maker sitting in the expansive office he was ushered into; the person who had sole authority to accept or reject his proposal. It had been almost five years but Jennifer looked as fine as ever...more so it occurred to him...and she wore her title of VP of Contracts and Purchasing with confidence. For the second time in memory a woman rendered him speechless.

'Cat got your tongue Bill? It's good to see you...what's it been, five years? Have a seat."

"Jennifer, I..."

"Bill! Let's clear the air. You are here because I wanted you here. When my corporation decided to out source this particular activity yours was the first company that came to mind. I may not have respected your life style but I always respected your business acumen and integrity---and your customer focus. If we can settle on an acceptable price you will be the front runner. I'll present it to the board but they haven't declined my recommendations to date so I wouldn't think they would in this matter. You probably need to bring me up to date on your company's direction over the past five years but I don't need the whole dog and pony show."

Bill set up and went through his presentation, skipping over sections as either he sensed that she didn't need to hear or see them or as she indicated so.

"I liked the fact that you put the names and faces of the key customer contacts in your presentation. I'd have to say I didn't recognize many of them though."

"I've made a conscious effort to 'retool' from a personnel perspective. I can assure you that in every respect our current customer service group is highly talented, well educated, well trained and focused on the customer. We've had virtually a 100% turnover in inside staff in the last five years."

"I noted both maturity and diversity---particularly age diversity---in those faces I saw, Bill, how ever do you manage?" Jennifer said not attempting to hide her sarcasm.

Bill paused a moment to collect his thoughts and organize his response. "Jennifer, I'm not the Bill whose clock you cleaned five years ago at that office picnic. The fact that I'm not is...well... I owe you. You hit me where it hurt. You were right. It's been a challenging five years; I was in a program for my particular form of addiction until very recently. I've sought professional help. Looking back, I'm not very fond of the Bill you knew and understand completely why you found me so despicable."

"Well good for you, Bill! Good for you! I have to confess I wasn't sure you had it in you. Let's get back to the bottom line; show me some numbers." Bill did so.

"I think we're okay on the numbers, Bill and I have confidence that your company is head and shoulders above the competitors in meeting our requirements. I'll get back to you by the end of the week after I put it all together and pitch it to the board. Fair enough?"

"Thank you Jennifer. You've been more than fair and treated me better than I deserved."

"Water over the damn Bill, water over the damn. My ex doesn't still work for you by any chance, does he?"

"No."

"I'm probably off base her but a little background would be appreciated. For the record I've haven't spoken to Fred in five years...not since the day after the picnic...the last morning I was living under the same roof with him. I was just curious."

"Okay, well, Fred ended up shacking up with Belinda and then they got married about three years ago. I guess in hind sight, addictive personalities don't always stick to one addiction. Fred started drinking and doing recreational drugs. As you would expect he also started fooling around on Belinda and she on him, or so I gather. He beat her up pretty badly one night...ended up in jail. He got pretty badly abused in prison; he was repeatedly raped and sodomized. He got out after eighteen months. Belinda had moved on...no one ever heard from her again. He tried to rob a liquor store one night and the owner put two barrels of twelve gage double aught buck shot in his belly. He was pronounced dead at the scene. That's pretty much the story."

Jennifer was pensive for a moment. "Regardless of my unfavorable feelings about Fred, I wouldn't have wished that death spiral on anybody." She paused. "What about you Bill, any of those other addictive pursuits exerting an influence over you now?"

"I grew up with two addictive parents; their poison of choice was booze...they were drunks...alcoholics. I never developed a taste for it, probably because I watched what it did to their---and my---life. A beer at a picnic or a glass of wine with dinner but that's it. Gambling? Never got it, never understood the attraction. Drugs scare the hell out of me; I've only tried pot once or twice and the almost instant feeling of loss of control terrified me. I smoke a decent cigar a few times a week and I'm pretty sure if I started smoking cigarettes I'd be hooked but I wouldn't be happy with what it did to my stamina...I like to bike ride...do it every morning. I've learned to understand the roots of my addiction and channel my energy in other directions. I would guess that my particular addiction in retrospect didn't appear to have the health hazards of other ones---even though that has changed in the last few years. Jennifer, it's just like being an alcoholic. The root causes are there and the temptation is always there. Knowing it, accepting it and being determined not to ever again let it own you...all part of dealing with it successfully."

"So how is your love life, Bill? I would think you would have settled down with that one special someone by now."

"There's been a lot of relearning to do, Jennifer. It's been an uphill trek. I believe I'm capable today of a meaningful relationship but no real prospects on the horizon....you?"

"I never remarried, Bill. My issues were different but also, 'a product of my raisin'. Bad tapes from mommy...find a man with a future and get him to give you a ring...security...a woman needs a man to take care of her...all that happy horse shit." Jennifer paused to reflect. "I've endured quite a few of those over-priced hourly sessions over the last five years. I've worked through my own insecurities. Recognized that I don't need a man to take care of me---far from it. I make a decent six figure income; I'm highly respected for the way I do my job. I own my own home and don't need a man to pay the mortgage or for anything else for that matter."