A Tale of Sexual Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill was silent, sensing that Jennifer was not finished.

"Okay, so that was bull shit...Christ now you're going to think I'm a lesbian or something! Men and women need each other. Comfort, love, family, respect...equals...caring...even good sex. None of which existed in my short foray into wifedom with Fred. I'm just not sure I can ever see myself being married...again."

Bill rose to leave, knowing that his allotted time had long since expired. He didn't want to leave but knew he should...needed to. "I've never been married, Jennifer, but I used to utter those exact same words less the 'again' part when I was the Bill you knew. Today I realize that I was completely full of it. I haven't got any prospects and my confidence that I may never have any scares the hell out of me. I'm not that old...I want a family some day...sooner rather than later. I don't want to look back as a pitiful and lonely old man regretting what might have been but never was. I've taken too much of your time. I really enjoyed seeing you again and I'm very happy to see that things have turned out so well for you. Let me know if there is anything I...our company can do to meet your needs." They shook hands and smiled and he walked back to his rental car for the short drive back to the regional airport.

Over the next few months Bill and Jennifer occasionally spoke on the phone but only about business. Bill's company won the contract; he assigned one of his most trusted and older subordinates to handle day to day matters. Once the initial stages of the contract were past there was really no business reason for Jennifer and Bill to have regular contact. At the one year anniversary she came to his office with a couple of other executives for a quick tour as part of an annual review of the business relationship on a Friday morning.

Bill's company had performed exceptionally well and the contract was renewed for three more years without consideration of other competitors. After people from both companies shared a business lunch together, Jennifer and Bill lingered over desert and coffee alone. The folks who had accompanied her had plans to remain in the bigger city for the weekend to see mutual old friends and shop. Bill's people returned to work.

"So, Bill, what kind of big plans have you got for the weekend?"

"I have a new lover. She can be a nasty little bitch!"

Jennifer was speechless, shocked by his response.

Bill grinned. "Chocolate Lab, four months, not quite housebroken or remotely trained. She is the love of my life and will be getting my full attention over the weekend."

"Do you have any experience training dogs, Bill?" Laughing as she understood.

"Apparently not, Jennifer. Currently she does exactly what she wants to regardless of what I say."

"Would you like some help?"

"Huh? Well sure, but I thought you were going back..."

"I did have one special girl friend when I lived here; she's recently divorced. We've stayed in touch but haven't spent time together in years. I'm spending the weekend with her." Jennifer seemed deep in thought. "Four months...house breaking should no longer be an issue...they have pretty good control of their bodily functions by then. Can she get out to do her business if she needs to? Do you take her out and make her...."

"She hasn't taken a dump in the house in some time. It's normally a strategic tinkle on a valued possession that I forgot to put out of her reach. I take her outside after every meal. She has a doggie door and two fenced acres. I try to get home for lunch a couple of days a week."

"That has nothing to do with bladder control or not knowing better. She's sending you a message; she misses you. You've become her life and then you're not there all day. You either need to have someone come by and spend time with her, get a second dog or..."

"I do have a lady who stops by three times a day but maybe you're right, she doesn't have any bond with her. You seem to know quite a bit about this topic."

"I love dogs and would love to have one but I live in one of those executive developments where fences aren't allowed...nor are big dogs...like Labs. Also, I grew up with dogs. I once thought I wanted to be a small animal vet. I worked for a vet in high school and did dog sitting in college. I work with a rescue group and am a certified trainer. I do it for free now, helping new owners of rescue dogs through the difficult early stages. I'd be glad to help lest you lose patience and decide to dump her at the pound."

"Well now that hurt. I love dogs and also grew up with them. This is the first house I've lived in that was really dog-friendly. She can piss on anything she wants and I'd never give her up, I'd just like to get to the bottom of it because I know she's embarrassed when I get home...she knows she shouldn't have done it."

"Do you hit her?"

"Of course not! Jennifer, never mind. I'd love the help but you've already decided that I'm an undeserving dog owner. I'm sorry; I'm getting angry now. Enjoy your weekend. I intend to enjoy mine." Bill rose to leave having already paid the bill.

"Bill!"

Bill paused and turned. "Yes, Jennifer?"

"I apologize; I was being unfair...sorry...I guess I made the assumption that a man who used to treat women the way you did...let's start over. I'd love to meet your puppy and I can help you train her in a couple of hour's time. Tell me where you live. I don't have anything I need to do for the rest of the afternoon, so..."

"Apology more than accepted; old impressions die hard, I guess. Look, I have an idea. I don't need to go back to the office and had planned to go home anyway and spend some time with my baby...her name is Mocha...not terribly original but...Why don't you follow me out there in your rental car?"

"Believe it or not, I don't have a rental car, I let the other guys take it figuring I'd take a cab to my friend's house or bum a ride. I packed light...it's all in my oversized briefcase/small suitcase next to me."

"Okay, I can either drop you back at your friend's place or if you need you can take my car, leave it at the airport Sunday or whatever and I'll have someone pick it up. I have a truck I drive on the weekends anyway."

"That's very generous of you. Let's go see your puppy. One quick stop I need to make if it's not out of your way. I didn't pack anything suitable for dog activities. Could we stop along the way so I can pick up some jeans?"

A few minutes later they were in the women's department of a nationally known department store.

"Don't you need to try them on?"

"I know the brand; I'm also a perfect size six...I might wish I was a four but I'm a six."

"You have the height and carry it well...you'd be too skinny as a size four. I'm sorry, I'm not flirting, just making an observation."

Jennifer smiled ever so slightly without responding. It hadn't been a remotely offensive comment but she appreciated the fact that he had been sensitive about it.

They arrived at Bill's relatively new home out past the urban extremes of the city an hour later after the quick stop at the department store where Jennifer purchased the jeans and a couple of casual tops. Mocha greeted her master exuberantly but quickly attached herself to the new acquaintance.

"Where can I change? Love your house by the way...terribly jealous of the huge yard...seems like a lot of room for a bachelor?"

"More than I need but I hate apartments, there's a minimum square footage code requirement out here and if I get lucky, well I'm prepared."

"Lucky?"

"You know, a woman for the ages, a soul mate, a family, children...oh, go to the top of the stairs and turn left...guest bedroom and bathroom."

"Mocha seems to want to go wherever you go." Bill observed.

To his shock and surprise, Jennifer told her to stay and after several reinforcements of the command, she did so, obviously not happy about it. When Jennifer descended the stairs in her newly acquired dog training duds, Bill had to force himself not to stare. He stood no chance with this woman no matter how much he might have wished it. She knew him...knew his history...knew the old Bill.

She would never be able to get the old Bill out of her mind and he felt genuine regret at that knowledge. It was that very knowledge, the clear realization that neither of them could ever mean anything to the other...that there was no possibility of a relationship or romance that removed any hint of sexual tension from the next few hours they spent together. She cared about dogs a great deal; he needed someone to help with his dog. They had a business relationship. He was not really sure they were even friends. She was, however a superb dog trainer and in short order Mocha was responding not only to her but to him as the obedient little pup that she really wanted to be.

"Bill, you need to tire her out before you go to work---mentally. This breed can run all day and not get tired but thirty minutes of structured play and training taxes her little brain and will exhaust her. Reward her when she has been good with extended play and structure. She'll eat it up. Find a dog sitter who will do more than just walk outside and stand there with her...someone who will play with her. Wait a minute! The friend I'm spending the weekend with works with dogs---that's how we became friends. She doesn't live that far away. I'll ask her if she has any time available. The other answer is to take her to a kennel---doggie day care---but this is her home. On the other hand, occasional doggie day care is very helpful in socialization. My friend owns and operates such a facility. I'll get you the particulars."

Too soon from Bill's perspective, Jennifer was gone; she'd elected to borrow his car. It had been one of the most enjoyable few hours he had spent with a woman---anyone—in as long as he could remember. As he and Mocha settled in for a much needed night of sleep...Bill's dreams drifted toward Jennifer...the woman he was growing so fond of...the woman who had not the slightest intention of ever having anything to do with him....as a man.

He was sipping his second cup of coffee and perusing his morning paper the following morning when his phone rang. It was Jennifer.

"Look, unless you've got big plans, why don't you get off your butt, get Mocha in your truck and come over here. Jenna---my friend---has just opened a small dog park, only open on the weekends, dozens of dogs of all shapes, sizes and ages. It would be good socialization for your pup."

Bill was out the door and on the road with one Chocolate Lab puppy enthusiastically seated beside him.

***

"So who is this guy of yours again?"

"Not, 'my guy', Jenna...not by a long shot. We have a business relationship, nothing more. I'm not sure we're really even friends. He has a sweet little puppy and he needs some help in that department...that's all."

"Bull shit! There's more. Spill it." Jennifer did so.

"I'll reserve judgment after I meet him. I know you girl...something about this guy intrigues you."

"Look, Bill's not a bad guy; the new Bill is a dramatic improvement over the one I met five years ago. He seems to have turned it around. I mean he was always bright, funny, charming, intelligent, successful...he just was such a shit!"

"Is he cute?"

"You'll have to decide on that issue."

"If he is do you mind if I fuck him?"

"He's not my boy friend!"

"Look, Jennifer, there is a happy medium between being some sort of depraved, sexually addicted fuck slut---male or female---and wiring your pussy shut---which I'm starting to wonder if you aren't close to doing. I like to fuck; I'm picky and I'm no man's submissive little whore but, come on, sex is what makes the world go 'round!"

"I'm not frigid Jenna. I like a good roll in the hay as much as the next girl, not that I've been enjoying very many recently. I'm just not willing to even think about a serious relationship with a guy with Bill's tendencies...history. Fuck him if you want to. Rumor had it that he used to be pretty talented in that department."

Bill arrived shortly thereafter; Mocha completely ignored him for the next three hours of blissful romping and playing with the others of her species. Jenna flirted shamelessly with Bill. She was hot...a tall no-nonsense brunette with an amazing ass and a come hither twinkle in her eyes that made his dick twitch. Well, isn't that nice, Jennifer thought to herself! You solved his dog problems and found him a nasty fuck all in the same twenty-four hours.

"Your friend seems very nice and she certainly knows her way around dogs." Bill commented innocently.

"She also knows her way around a man's cock, Bill. You two should get along famously." Jennifer snapped.

"No! Time out! No! You are not doing this shit to me any more. Cancel our contract, I don't really give a shit but I am not taking any more abuse from you over the life I used to live. Enough! Am I going to end up in bed with your friend? It's probably none of your God damn business...we're consenting adults. But in all likelihood, no. Not because I wouldn't love to fuck her and she's damned hot and I'm sure she would screw my brains out, but because she is not the woman I want to grow old with or..."

Jennifer shut him up with her lips and no one was more surprised than Bill was...except maybe Jennifer.

"What was that for?" Bill said in utter confusion.

"You were talking too much."

"I do that sometimes."

"Do you want to fuck me, Bill?"

"No...yes...no!"

"Which is it?"

"Both. You are one very hot lady and you know it. No man in his right mind would answer no to your question. Right this second I'd like nothing more than to drag your pretty little butt around behind the kennel, bend you over and fuck you silly...if I still remember how. I don't have the foggiest idea what that kiss just meant. I was absolutely positive that, regardless of how much I might have wanted it, you despised me and we could never have a future...a real future together. Now I'm totally confused. So, if I say, 'no' and that means that I get another chance...a chance to win your heart...to mean something to you...something very real and very permanent than the answer is, no with no regrets at least as it stands right this minute."

"I'm going to make your dream come true, Bill...you can even fuck me in the ass if you like...I've got an unbelievable tight little ass...the best you've ever dreamed of and I seem to recall hearing that you liked that." Jennifer said, taking his hand and leading him toward the rear of the kennel.

He stopped following her; she turned toward him, a mix of anger and something else on her face.

"Nope. Not going to do it, babe. You're still testing me. If we fuck now you're as much as telling me it never goes past the fuck. Maybe I'm holding on for the impossible dream but now I think it's time for me to take my puppy and go home. Thank Jenna for the hospitality. Drop me a note and let me know where to pick up my car."

Gathering up his exhausted baby girl, Bill drove home confused and unsure of what the future held.

*** "You really have lost it this time! He's a hunk and he obviously likes you...hell, more than likes you. It would appear that he forgot his leash. Maybe I'll just take it over to his house...it's a nice one. Maybe I'll even let him lead me around by it...suck his cock, fuck him until he screams...give up my devastatingly attractive rump. Hell, if you're not going to fuck him, someone needs to."

"I offered to fuck him. He said no."

"He said no because the simple man is fucking in love with you, bitch!"

"I don't really care, Jenna. Go fuck him if you want to."

*** "Hi, Bill, you forgot your dog's leash. I brought it over...I was in the area."

"Come in, Jenna. Care for a beer? I'm having my first of what may be exceeding my normal two beer limit."

"I'm not really the girl you wanted to see at your front door, am I Bill?"

"Nothing personal Jenna, you are an amazingly attractive woman and if this morning was any indication, one hell of a load of fun. Who knows, we might even find more in common than just screwing. Yes, I'm sure we'd be great in the sack together. Look, regardless of what the future holds, I intend to bring Mocha over regularly and would enjoy being friends. The problem is, I just realized that as impossible as it sounds I've fallen in love with a very stubborn blond who happens to be a good friend of yours. I'm pretty sure I don't stand a chance with her but I'm taking a vow of celibacy until I've exhausted all possibilities."

"So, no hard cock for poor little Jenna this afternoon?" Jenna said, moving in and rubbing his cock through his jeans.

"Stop it before I call 911."

"Okay, but you are one cute guy and if it doesn't work out my bones are available for jumping. Give me that beer and tell me your story; I've got all kinds of time since it's apparent that I'm not going to get laid."

Two hours later Jenna returned home to find Jennifer puttering in the kitchen.

"So, you've been gone for a while...I suppose that means..."

"Oh my God the man is insatiable! And that cock of his is huge and it never goes soft! I blew him twice. He fucked me for over an hour and fifteen minutes later he was pushing that fat cock head against my sphincter...almost split me in two...he has amazing staying power and a very talented tongue....wow! I must have cum dripping out of both holes...I can feel it running down my legs."

Jennifer was silent; her eyes moistened. "Well. How nice for you; sounds like you've found a new play thing."

"Oh fuck you Jennifer, I did everything including rubbing his cock through his jeans---he threatened to call 911---and for almost an hour and a half we sat there nursing our two beers while he talked about you and little else. If you don't want him I'll damned well take him. I'm sure he's a great fuck...I'm also pretty sure he's a lot more. Shit or get off the pot...you're acting like a fucking child. Go over there. Tell him you're sorry. Fuck him or not but decide if you want him or let him go. He's so fucked up right now he probably couldn't get it up if you stripped down and waved your pretty little ass under his nose. He'd be afraid it was another test. So fine, don't fuck him. Tell him, yes there's a chance. Let's get to know each other, go out together, date, court...whatever. I can't deal with your hang ups any more!"

*** "Jennifer, what a pleasant surprise! In the six months I have lived here you are only the second incredibly beautiful and desirable woman who has rung my door bell and to think, twice in the same day!"

"Are you drunk?"

"Let's see two pints of Guinness over three hours...highly doubtful. Please come in. You're welcome to rub my cock through my jeans...Jenna seemed to get off on that. I'm just giving Mocha her dinner and then a little play, pee and poop time...'want a beer? I'm going to have a third one."

"Yes, thank you."

Mocha finished her dinner and the three moved outside.

"What do you want, Bill?"

"The more important question is what do you want, Jennifer? Okay, you asked first, so here goes. You are bright, well educated, fun, you have a sense of humor, astounding legs, a wonderful rump and very respectable boobies. You also have the most amazing eyes and a melt-me smile that I see every time I close my eyes. Nice hair, too, just for the record. You want a relationship...one that'll last a very long time. You want babies, of that I am sure. I want both of those things. It's come to my attention that you just might be the one...the once-in-a-lifetime one...the soul mate. Why, sure, I desperately want to make love to you---notice I didn't say 'fuck' but I'm pretty much convinced I still want to be making love to you when you're ninety-nine years old. So, simply, I want you...on your terms, within reason. You want to take it slow, date, no sex, explore the possibilities? I'm okay with that, but in the end I want you today and every day for the rest of my life. I want you sitting next to me and standing beside me. I want to see you when my eyes open in the morning. I want you to be the last thing I see before I drift off to sleep. I want your kiss to be the last thing I ever feel before I die. I think that about sums it up. You're turn now."