A Tale of Sexual Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer answered with a kiss...longer than the first one...more intimate and probing. She broke the kiss first and spoke.

"Let's get the sex out of the way right now."

"Pardon me?"

"Let's go to bed; Mocha appears to be tuckered out so we should have plenty of time...all night. We can make love or fuck, hopefully both; we can fuck any---and every way---you would like, my tastes are diverse. Tomorrow morning we'll talk about the future...figure out if there is one. You've wanted to fuck me for over five years; you've wanted to make love to me for a decided shorter period of time. I do find you sexually attractive...did even five years ago when you were a misogynistic shit head. Let's lay all of this sexual tension to rest and see how we feel in the morning. Take a pill if you like...you are going to need it."

"Don't really think I will but if I fail to live up to your expectations..."

In an instant Jennifer was naked, letting her few items of clothing stay where they fell. She helped Bill quickly arrive at the same stage.

"Anyone see us if we go out on the front porch?"

"Not likely."

"Then let's start out there. Bend me over and fuck me...hold my hands behind me...drive your cock into me hard and fast....slap my ass...a nice animalistic first fuck, doggie style...just an alpha dog servicing his favorite bitch...play by my rules...no sweet nothings...a slut fuck...the way you'd drill some dumb little slut."

"What the..."

"Don't talk Bill, unless you're going to talk dirty to me. Pure sluts used to be your primary fare...a little trip down memory lane for you."

Bill still wasn't sure what Jennifer was up to...what game she was playing...but as she moved to the edge of the porch and bent over displaying her perfect, ripe, magnificent rump, his dick was as hard as it has ever been and he did her bidding. He reached around to touch her perfect breasts and caress her little slot...and then he was inside her in a single thrust. She responded almost instantly, rolling her perfect hips in rhythm with his forceful thrusts inside her.

"That's it, baby, fuck this little girl...drive that big cock deep...fuck me hard...slap that ass...do me mother-fucker...do meeee!"

He heard and felt her rising release...she was very close...it took everything he had to hold on...just a little longer...cum for me sweet baby...cum for me...oh yes, now, now now!!!!

He pulled her up, turned her around and kissed her, tenderly softly moving across every millimeter of her face...her neck. He held her tight...held on for dear life...he knew he would never be able to live if he couldn't hold her and finally, tentatively at first, and then definitively, he felt her arms surround him and he began to cry...softly against her neck but she could not have missed it. She hadn't.

"Bill?" What's wrong...wasn't...aren't..."

"Shush, shhhh...don't talk baby...don't say anything....just let me hold you...you hold me...just like that..."

Bill picked her up in his strong arms and carried her in all of her naked beauty back inside the house and to the master bedroom, laying her gently on the side of the bed that had never been used before. For a long time he just held her silently, periodically brushing his lips along her neck, at her hairline...her eyes...In short order he was again rock hard and Jennifer did not miss it. She stroked his hard organ and struggled to reposition herself to suck him his fat cock..

"No! Your rules the first time, my rules this time." He said as he repositioned her strong young body and again entered her but this time languorously...slowly...tenderly. He made love to her as he was sure he had never made love to another woman and little did he know that no man had quite loved her the way he did that first late afternoon. They dozed together blissfully until well after dark and then coupled a third time but differently than the first two...playful...giggling...teasing but ultimately every bit as remarkable as their first two efforts.

"Are you hungry?"

"It's well past my dinner time, what have you got?"

"Oh, I'm sure we can find something to throw together; get your lazy butt out of that bed and let's go see what we can create."

A small salad and a decent steak graced the small table off the kitchen in short order. Jennifer was wearing an oversized long sleeve shirt of Bill's which she had found in his closet and nothing else. Bill never got much past a tee shirt and boxers. He opened a bottle of wine and poured them each a glass. For the longest time they ate, smiled at each other and remained silent. She spoke first.

"What just happened here?"

I was about to ask precisely the same question. That little routine out on the front porch...delightfully nasty and quite satisfying...but..."

"Bill, Bill, Bill! All of the woman you've been with over the years and you still don't get it, do you? It's not really your fault. First you picked the wrong kind of women and secondly you never stayed with one long enough to learn. It's pretty simple. Any woman worth her salt doesn't mind being a fuck toy...slut...now and again...as long as there's more to the relationship than just that. It's so simple, Bill. She wants to be one man's...one special man's...saucy little minx...nasty little slut...dirty little girl. But there's got to be more...love...respect...caring...tenderness...making love instead of just fucking. Let me ask you a question oh, purveyor of nasty little sluts far and wide. Did that first episode on the porch fill the bill? Because we didn't---I didn't---even tap the surface of what I'm capable of. And I guess I'm saying that if we're going find anything to build on here...I'll be your little slut anytime you want me...but it's got to be me and only me...no one else. And I will need a regular dose of episode two...wow...I was very surprised...I thought you'd try but I had no idea you would pull it off. Was it real?"

"More real than the front porch...more consuming, erotic and satisfying...more amazing...more earth shattering...I'm not sure I've ever done it before...just made love to a special woman...didn't have any script for that...just went with instinct."

"Pretty good instincts for a former sleaze ball!"

"Am I ever going to live that down?"

"It could take years...decades...a lifetime."

"As long as you are beside me I'll deal with it for a lifetime."

"Okay." Jennifer said, taking another bight of her steak.

"Okay?"

"Yeah...okay...let's give it a go...explore the possibilities. Let's find out if there is more to this than better than average sex...I'm particularly thinking episode three, that was just fun...but you get a gold star for number two or we wouldn't be having this discussion."

"Where do we go from here...some minor geographic issues but..."

"We've both got customers or clients in the two cities we live in and they're not that far apart even by car. If this is meant to be I sense we'll know in short order. I told you in my office one day I don't need a man---never plan to need a man---to pay my bills. I've no intention of quitting my job for the present. If thing work out well...we end up getting married...having children...that'll be a different issue. There's always telecommuting...I bring enough value to my company that they'd try to work something out. There's one more thing...you need another dog...a friend for Mocha. Jenna's got a couple of rescues that might be perfect. Why don't we go over to her place tomorrow and pick one out together? And don't even think of getting any ideas about inviting her into our bed...ours means you and me...no one else."

"Oh, darn. Picking out a dog together? That sound like a commitment!"

"Ya' gotta' start somewhere."