All Comments on 'A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 05'

by SubBabs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jpalsgrjpalsgralmost 14 years ago
lots

Lots of details, no hot action

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
John's options

John needs to contact Kevin's wife and turn the tables. While Kevin is banging his wife; John needs to be banging Kevin's wife. What sweet justice we have in the end. Everyone is satisfied!!

katibkatibalmost 14 years ago
Principles?

For you to authentically depict a couple of educated teachers and their principal (note the correct spelling, please), you ought to know that verbs and prepositions are followed by the objective case. Of course, it may be that you deliberately want your characters to appear uneducated.

Perhaps a little more attention should be paid to the psychological distress felt by John, the husband.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
john give kevin pam cunt to fuck and fill

another hot horny part. this only get better with more parts kevin streaching pam cunt opening more and more. she now enjoying kevins big black cock brilliant erotic parts to follow im sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
There is an alternative

Instead of giving his wife to this disgusting heap of shit, he should use a tazer to disable kevin(no need to use a capital letter to name a heap of shit)cut his penis down to 2 inches erect length before cutting his own throat.

Do americans wonder why so many people are willing to kill themselves as long as they kill those around them?

Ponder no more, the answer is right here in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Direction of plot

This story started off well, but now seems to have gone off the rails with far too much attention paid to the Kevin/John aspect. I would prefer to hear about the woman's experience.

Jorgy444Jorgy444almost 12 years ago
Its Just a Damn Story

Geez lay off the writer. It is just a fuckin story

so you can get your jollies. Thanks author

for taking the time to write erotica for us!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 11 years ago
I second the last comment

I have mixed feelings about the story so far but it is well written and skillfully executed, but I thought in the 1st one her breasts were small now they are a 36C? how did that happen?

Is there anyway you can modify your tags?

Every chapter has same tag but new content, teacher, group, husband, Doctor and I think later tattoos and piercings. It will get more his an interested readers if you add detailed tags.

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Too bad

I had hoped, since this was the last chapter published in over two years, it would end with John finally deciding to man up and execute Kevin with the pistol he's been preparing. Sadly that was not meant to be and the story is simply left hanging. Too bad.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck continues his rise to the bottom in this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous