All Comments on 'A Thousand Bucks Ch. 04'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fun

This story is one that shows that an erotic story can also portray people who act in reasonable, believable ways. Thanks.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Nice Romantic Story

The characters are getting filled in all the time. Thanks DG!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I am enjoying the story because of the way you have wriiten the characters and not just the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When is this boring crap ending?

Hopefully soon so that you can start writting a good story.

WyldMTWyldMTover 12 years ago
Great story!

I love it. Keep up the great writing!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
What would the modern science instrument show???

Dear Writers and Poets the Modern Biology Sciences showed not only the DNA test for the almost 100% paternity results but the love as well. The modern brain investigator instruments are able to show the love in rhe BRAIN!!!! The results of the reserches are the love is in the brain more than 20 years or less than half year it depends on the people, cases, etc. The average love time among the people is about 4 years. The modern brain investigator instruments can show the lying almost 100% sure, because we use twice more brain parts when we lies. The sexual orientation can be shown also almost 100% sure. What would the modern science instrument show FIRST IN HIS LIFE?

earthmvrearthmvrover 12 years ago
I am loving it...

Please do not listen to any of the "haters', I have enjoyed your story, I really like how he has "softened" and we have seen him develop more and more. Nice job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I apologize

I posted in the last chapter about the fact that you had a typo where you called bill ben. I shouldn’t be so nit picky. I realize this story is fiction but I love the transition in jarrods character. It is the first literotica story that has made me feel like I wanted to read the story to tell how the characters turned out and where I was skipping over the sex parts. LOL. Good job. It’s very minimal but still effecting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5712 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES