A Thousand Bucks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

I knew she wanted to keep the car so she didn't give in completely. She was one tough cookie and I loved her.

"Jarrod, one more thing. I went over the books and the motel is doing quite well. Is there any chance we can give Audrey and Phyllis a raise? They have been very helpful and good employees. According to the records they haven't received a raise in five years."

"That's your department. What do you think would be a fair amount?"

"Two dollars an hour. They would be making eleven dollars an hour and believe me they earn it. I've helped them clean a few of these rooms."

"Two dollars an hour it is; you can tell them today and it can start immediately."

I later heard that the girls were really happy and thanked both Jen and told her to thank me. I was lucky to have Jen around.

I mentioned to Jen that I had a couple of things to take care of and would see her later. I went to the hospital to pay off her debt before she changed her mind. I went to billing and told them I wanted to pay off Jenny Well's bill.

The lady told me I couldn't do that if I didn't have her permission or her social security number. I was getting heated up.

"For Christ sake, I want to give you money, not have anything done. Please, I know you have here social security number right there in front of you as well as the balance. Just tell me what amount to make out the check for."

"I'm sorry sir, I can't do that without her approval."

I asked to use the phone and called Jen at the motel. "Jen, I'm at the hospital...."

"Are you ok? What happened?" she asked.

"Nothing happened. They won't let be pay off your bill without your permission. Please tell this lady (using the term loosely) what she needs to know so I can write this darn check." I heard Jen laugh at the other end of the phone. She was probably getting a kick out of this.

I handed the phone to the receptionist and she typed in some numbers and then hung up. She gave me the balance and I wrote her a check. I headed over to the college and hoped that it would go better; it didn't.

I called Jen again and told her I needed her information again at the college. They in turn would connect me with the government personnel who would let me write a check to pay off her government loan. I was at the college for over an hour just trying to pay off a stupid loan. Finally I got it done.

Jen thanked me over and over for paying off her loans. I did wish she would let me buy her a new car.

Jen and I spent more time together after our love session. We would have dinner together or I'd take her and Jerry out to eat. Sometimes it was a fast food restaurant.

We did get together with Bill and Shauna on Saturday. They announced that they were getting married. I was a bit shocked, seeing they only knew each other for a few months but I could tell Bill was happy and Shauna was a nice looking woman with brains who seemed to really care for Bill.

They told us that they would be getting married in two months. Shauna was going to give up her part-time teaching job and work for us at the gym full time. She was still going to coach girls softball and maybe even volleyball. She was an active woman and when it came to sports she brought in a lot of business to the exercise gym.

We went out for a nice dinner and drinks afterwards. Later Bill told me he was really happy and knew he had found the right woman. I would be his best man and Jenny was asked to be one of the bridesmaids. Shauna had promised her sister the maid of honor position.

I was happy to hear that Bill's parents were coming to the wedding. He has only seen them once since he graduated from high school. He also had a brother and sister that would be attending. Jen said the reservations were coming in to reserve rooms for that weekend. We were booked up with out of town guests.

Bill and I talked about where to have the wedding. We decided to have it at the gym. We would close it for two days and have it decorated for the wedding. Shauna said that they had a hundred and fifty people reply that they would be there.

Bill and Shauna had the wedding catered. We got hold of a rental company for tables and chairs and Bill and I found a good DJ for the music. I asked Bill if he wanted a bachelor party and he told me no. He was truly in love.

I wanted to give him something special for his wedding gift. I told Jen what my idea was and she was surprised at first. "Are you sure about this?' she asked me.

"Yes, he's my best friend and he deserves it." I was surprised that Jen didn't call me nuts or something, but then again she most always supported my decisions.

Jen and I made love maybe twice a week but we cuddled and fooled around a lot. It was funny that neither of us ever brought up marriage. Right now we were in a good place and I guess neither of us wanted to bust that bubble.

The week before the wedding we went out with Bill and Shauna to get their minds off the wedding. Needless to say they were both getting nervous. Bill said he knew a place where it was somewhat of a coyote ugly bar where the waitresses dance on the bar and they had a great dance floor. He said it was owned by his uncle. I thought he was joking and just laughed.

He said he hadn't been there in a couple of years. Jen and I were in the back seat and when Bill pulled up and parked Jen said she needed to talk to me. I told Bill and Shauna to go on in and we would be there in a minute.

"What's the matter Jen?"

"Jarrod, this was the bar I worked in and got fired. Remember I told you I slapped the bartender for grabbing my ass?"

"Yes, I remember. Are you afraid he might still be here?"

"Well, yes but I didn't tell you the whole story. I was one of the coyote ugly dancers. I did wear the skimpy costume but I never let anyone touch me, honest!"

"So what is it you're not telling me?"

"I didn't just slap him. I grabbed a beer bottle and hit him over the head. He had six stitches to close it up. After firing me, he banned me from the bar."

"Is that the whole story? Am I going to get a different one if we go inside?"

"No Jerrod, I told you I'd always be honest with you. I'm telling you the truth."

We went in and Bill and Shauna were already seated. The place was packed. It was definitely a bar with the country flavor. A waitress came to our table dressed in a sexy cowgirl outfit. I looked around and all the waitresses were dressed the same. I could picture Jen in the skimpy outfit.

The waitress, whose name was Sheila, noticed Jen and seemed happy to see her. Jen stood up as they hugged each other. "It's so good to see you," said Sheila.

"Good to see you too and some of the other girls also. I see they have a few new ones."

"Yeah, we go though quite a few girls. You know Mark still works here? He's going to blow a head gasket when he finds out you're here."

"I know. By the way this is my boyfriend Jarrod and my friends Bill and Shauna. They're getting married next week."

Sheila congratulated Bill and Shauna and took our drink order. After returning she said the girls were getting ready to dance. A few of them got on the bar and the music started. They were really good but I kept picturing Jen up there. There was nothing wrong with the way the girls were dancing but I could see where guys would get turned on.

It was after the first song when Mark showed up at our table. "Get the hell out of my bar!" I went to stand up when Bill pulled me back down and stood up himself.

"What's your fucking problem man? You don't serve black people in your establishment? I come in here with my friends to have a good time and celebrate my wedding next week and you come over here and act like King Shit! Get the fuck back behind the counter where you belong.

"Andy Coffer, the owner just happens to be my uncle and I don't think he's going to appreciate your fucking attitude. Now get the fuck out of here."

"Coffer's a white man! What are you trying to prove?"

"My mom's Hawaiian just like Coffer, if it's any of your fucking business. I think I'll give him a call."

Mark laughed. "Just finish your drinks and leave," but did walk away. The band started playing again.

"I guess you blew that one Bill but 'thanks', nice try."

"Bro, it was the truth," laughed Bill as he called his uncle. After he hung up it wasn't five minutes when Mark got a phone call from behind the bar.

He wasn't very happy with whatever was said, he looked over our way and went back to bartending. The dancing started again and I asked Jen to dance for me. She smiled and her and Shauna got up and were shaking their booties.

A line dance started with the waitresses and they asked Jen and Shauna to join them. Damn, my girl could dance. Later the girls pulled me and Bill out of our chairs and said they would show us how to line dance. I felt like I had two left feet. Bill was doing much better. I told him it was the black rhythm in him, is why he was better then me.

We were having a good time. The girls headed to the restroom and Sheila came up to me and called me Mr. Right. "No, it's Hadley but please call Jarrod."

"No, you're Mr. Right. Jenny has turned down dozens of dates. She never dated anyone and I know she wasn't a lesbian. I asked her why she turned down all these guys. Some of them were creeps but some were pretty nice. She would talk to them and was nice to them but said she was waiting for Mr. Right. I'm happy to know she found you. She's a wonderful person."

About that time we heard a commotion near the restrooms. We stood up and Jen and Shauna were coming back to our table. Behind them Mark was lying on the floor with his hands between his legs.

"What the hell happened?' I asked.

"When Shauna and I came out of the ladies room he grabbed me by the arm and told me he would get even with me. I was startled and Shauna kicked him in the balls and down he went," said Jen.

I got up and headed for the asshole. I heard Jen say, "Don't do it Jarrod! He's not worth it." It didn't stop me.

He had just gotten off the floor and I grabbed him and put my hand around his throat and raised him so he was on his tiptoes. I knew he could hardly breath and had his hand trying to loosen my grip. He had no idea who he was messing with.

"You mother fucking son of a bitch. I ought to squeeze your fucking throat till you stop breathing. Jen's my woman and you have laid your hands on her twice. If I even see you near her I promise you I'll break your fucking arms. Do we understand each other?"

He was starting to turn blue but was trying to shake his head that he understood. By that time two bouncers were there and grabbed my arms. Mark fell back down and sat on the floor. I turned and Bill was there and told them he suggested they let me go or they would both be in the hospital. As always he was there to back me up.

All of a sudden we heard someone yell, "Stop!" We looked back and it was Bill's Uncle Andy. He told the bouncers to let go of me and to escort Mark out of the building. He told Mark he never wanted to see his face in his establishment again. He looked over at Scott, another bartender, and told him he was in charge.

He looked at Bill and said, "I got the invitation to your wedding." By that time Shauna and Jen were there beside us.

"This must be your lovely bride to be. It's nice to meet you." He gave her a hug. He then looked at Jen and apologized for the trouble Mark had caused her. He didn't hear about it till two other waitresses complained.

He had a talk with Mark, but was keeping an eye on him. When Bill had called him he figured he would come down and see for himself what was going on. He did tell Jen that she was welcome to come back and work if she wanted to but she told him, "Thank you, but I have moved on."

We partied for the rest of the night and Andy stayed with us. He ended up picking up the tab for the night and said he would see us all the following week at the wedding.

*

Thank you for reading my story. There will be one more chapter. Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers
12