All Comments on 'A Thousand Bucks Ch. 05'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
zed0zed0over 12 years ago
What a Great Quintupology

Almost the great American (mini) novel, just goes to show ya that with friends, integrity, determination, hard work, and the love of a good women, (and five million dollars) you can accomplish anything. This was one of those rare stories where I hated for it to end, I just wanted to stay in their world, at their motel, and live happily ever after.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Entertaining Romance

The only defect is having the money fall from heaven... I prefer to see the lesson that good hard work will be rewarded. I admit that the events of the last ten years have shaken my faith in that principle! Our soup operas down here have the subliminal message that money can only be obtained by robbery, inheritance, marrying money, or from the lottery! I admit that at the beginning the protagonist seemed very nasty, and thus undeserving of his windfall.

Very nice work taken as whole. Thanks, DG!

DG HearDG Hearover 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Thank you for all the comments. They are all appreciated. I write just for fun and the comments are what keep me coming back. They truly are appreciated.

with respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I wish there were more stories like this one. Keep writing

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Excellent Work!

Delightful story! A little bumpy at the beginning, but then, that's the plot line: a guy with a tough start in life, who turns out to be a good man (although through some very uncommon twists and turns).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thank you

a good love story. happy ending..

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars

If could DG Hear write wrong story? A damsel in distress whose is a half orphan son as Jarrod was and the human feeling switched on in his brain.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Im looking forward to an epilogue

Where Mark shoots both cunts in the head.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
A Very Charming Series

I have liked most of your stories, and this series is no exception. Great imagination and plot.

Looking forward to your next submission!

Thank you

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
It's So Gratifying

to read appreciative comments on a fine series. I feel the same way, but of course can't vote. Working with DG Hear, MFG, is a pleasure, an honor and a privilege. Best of all, i get to read the stories first!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
I understand your feeling

@ Dear Estragon I think it is a great feeling to read a good writer work first. I had 2 possibilty when I read a story or a version of a story first.

3 years ago 800Ibgorilla sent me the first version of the "A Beautiful Wish" 8th chapter for preacritcizm against my poor English knowledge and StanStar06 sent me the sequel chapter of the " Circling the Drain" which is not published yet.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I waited until the end to comment, but...

I must confess that I gave each chapter Five Stars. Like Zed0, I hated to see it end. DG has been at the top of my favorites list for a long time, but Estragon deserves some of the recognition too. Aside from missing the occasional "to" that should be a "too", the editing is quite good. Thank you for your efforts.

juanviejojuanviejoover 12 years ago
Five Stars, Old Friend.

You never miss! Thank you so much for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Yet another yarn that reaches the high standard one has come to expect. Congratulations.

Keep up the good work. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hope its true

Hi there your story was great hope it was true

Would love to see more stories by you

Happy New Years

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the whole premise and story

SUCKS THE BIG BALONEY YOUR WORST-EST EVER THE WHOLE 5 PARTS VACUUM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent read!

Really good reading. I liked it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
comment from quobac

I always love your stories. I think this is your best one because it show there is more to a person then what people think of them

gabaagabaaover 11 years ago
Enjoyed That a Lot

Kept me following along with great interest. Pity you made the guy quite so emotionally immature-but his upbringing may have been the cause. It strained the credibility a bit. Rushing around hitting any people who upset his wife just isn't practical these days and could cost him dearly. He was lucky the guy on the ship was not a good lawyer-both he (and his wife)- might have have relished the opportunity for a large money transfer to drop a serious assault charge-I must admit I would. Perhaps Jen can help the hero grow up a bit before he lands in gaol.

rdd1953rdd1953over 11 years ago
Just like the rest

I have read all of your stories at least twice, each time I find something I missed the first time. They each and every one are really good, and for those that want to poor mouth a writer that actually gives the rest of us a break from the daily grind, please get a life......

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
As always, DG, a very fine job.

Sex and romance, a combination hard to beat. Thank you for writing, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved this story. Would like to read more stories like this one.

Richie4110Richie4110over 10 years ago
Thanks again for another of your wonderful stories

This one met your high standards for style, story and character development, and a pure pleasure read. I will always relish a new offering by DGHear.

5star! Nuff' said.

Cassy16Cassy16over 8 years ago
comment

great story thanks

Tony NZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your the best!

As usual.

xtchrxtchrabout 8 years ago
One Of The Best!

I've said it before but you are one of the best Romance writers on this site. I could feel the True Love that these two broken people had for each other. Thank you for a real 'feel good' story. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good one

just shows many women will give out for a price...a bit chap though at only 1000 bucks...a bit like the film when offered 1 million dollars...but if the price is right they will do it....

tizwickytizwickyabout 6 years ago
Unconventional and warm love story

Good read, I'm a fool for a happy ending. Cheers to all the successful underdogs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A nice story.

Unemotional and not at all compelling, but still a decent read. Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FINIS

I ended the story with a tear starting in my eye and a lump in my throat. I guess that pretty much says it.

Enjoyed the warm and insightful comments of those before me.

Paul in Oklahoma

fritz51fritz51over 5 years ago
5*s

DG Hear you are now one of my favorite authors. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

Nicely done indeed! Good to read someone with good grammar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THIRD READ

Wonderful

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GLAD I READ IT

...yet again.

Paul in Oklahoma

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 2 years ago

Excellent, excellent, excellent. What more is there to say. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am working my way thru all of your stories Some I love some make me happy some make me sad As a cheated husband I can relate to a lot of them Keep up the good work (jaybee186) I have tried to become a member but for some reason lit wil not let me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You certainly are a master at building up suspense. Great story and a definite fiver overall.

BJ

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Another great love story from DG Hear. Well written and great character development.

Well done 5-stars

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

I didn't want to comment until I read all the chapters. This is one hell of a story. A rags to riches kind of tale. A coming of age kind of tale. However, to me it's a wonderful story about maturity and finding love. Jarrod a Jen are superb characters, that this reader thoroughly admired and loved. The storie' progress is smooth even with the wonderful backstory and sub plots. The dialog is well done. Overall, good writing!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

5 stars. Crazy story, but cute. At the end, typical DG Hear. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do so many writers on here think that shaking your head means yes? If you live in Bulgaria it does, also occasionally in Turkey and Greece, but in the rest of the world, shaking your head means no and nodding means yes. Apart from that and an inability to decide whether his name is Jerrod or Jarrod, I really enjoyed this story, I do love a happy ending.

LacastrianLacastrianabout 1 year ago

5 million is not as much as you think

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can't wait for the update about when she hits 40 and realises that Jarrod had 100 to her three so she needs a hall pass to even things out.

Ps. 5 mil is a lot of money, but not that much. And I doubt with good business practices it'd take more than a day to do the books and payroll.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A well-written, enjoyable smiler :)

DazzyDDazzyD10 days ago

A few misspells but it WAs great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5720 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES