A Time to Be Young

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't help herself and threw herself into his arms. She kissed him and finally had the strength of will to take his lips with her own and force herself to stay in this moment. He kissed her back and embraced her.

"David, tell me." Jill said with a need in her voice.

"I told you."

"Tell me what to do?" she said as the need was growing.

"I told you that too."

"Ok, David, we're going to have sex right now and you need to drop all the bullshit about being a gentleman. I'm asking you to boss me around and tell me what to do. I'm ... I'm your property. Own me."

David raised and eyebrow. "Kinky."

"Tell me."

"Should we establish a safe word just in case ..."

"I trust you completely. Do whatever you want to me and I will not say no."

He looked at her and then Jill felt her body begin to somehow sexualize itself as it heated up. She was so hot that she had to remove he robe and then she lost her strength to stay upright and she fell to the bed. Without David even touching her she was in a powerful orgasm so magnificent that it outshone the sun.

"Stop." she gasped. "No."

David pulled his power back. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. You just don't understand. Don't pleasure me."

"What is it you want?"

"It's too fast. Make me earn it. Make me earn you. I'm here for you, to do what you want me to do. Make me pleasure you."

David looked like he didn't exactly understand but then nodded.

"Bend over." he said with a hint of authority in his voice. "Let me see your ass up in the air."

Jill got up on her hands and knees and then put her face all the way down to the bed sheets. "If any part of me pleases you."

She felt him get behind her and then she felt him start to enter her. She was filling up so much that it was almost painful. She held her breath and clenched the sheets as her huge brother started to move in and out of her. Perhaps because of how much she'd already been heated up in only a matter of seconds his dick was propelling her to the stratosphere.

She didn't want to do it. She wanted to quietly moan and just be there to pleasure him but she could not deny what was happening to her body. She could not deny him. Her brain was exploding into fireworks as her body nearly went limp. "YES!" she cried out. A smile started to develop on her face as she was drunk from orgasm.

She had to hang on. She had to endure. Her brother wasn't finished yet. He was still pumping in and out of her. "FUCKING HELL ... YES! OH, YES!" She was so embarrassed and indeed scandalized with herself for succumbing to that impulse but she could not deny what he was doing to her.

It was too much. She needed a break. She needed a rest. She couldn't go on. She could almost not breathe anymore and when she did get air in it would only come out as she vocalized "YEESS!"

Then all of her senses went blind. She had no sense of gravity and it was as if she were floating in the void. She had no sense of her body and could not tell the position of her limbs. The only sense she had at that moment was of hot cum filling her pussy. Massive amounts of super hot liquid semen entered her and then she was gone.

...

In the oval office Susan was humiliated as she had to just stand there and watch as her ex husband finished having sex with three gorgeous blondes, Susan's own daughter among them and the one who accepted Paul's load of cum into her cunt. Lilith tongue kissed her father right in front of her mother and as she did so she flipped her mother the middle finger.

"Susan, you're here early." Paul said as he was getting his pants on.

"I would not want to keep the regional governor of North America waiting, would I?"

"Ok, well, how can I help you?"

"I don't know. I guess I had to just come and see for myself."

"That I'm young again?"

"It's so unfair. You realize that, don't you?"

"Fair or not this is how it is. You have everything that belonged to the old me. I have nothing for you now. I'm only going to help you as part of my official duties."

"I didn't come to ask you about your official duties."

"Then I have to ask you to leave."

Susan tried to put on her charm. "Paul, don't you still love me. I was your wife for twenty years."

"Twenty years of cheating on me and then you divorced me."

"Our marriage was a bit open but on your side too."

"Whatever but I'm no going to argue with you. It's over."

"I can see how much of a burden the Emperor has put on you. You're not ready to take on all this responsibility alone. You need a strong woman by your side. Just like before, remember. I helped you get promoted so many times and my advice to you was always the best. You need me."

"I already have advisors. Good advisors chosen by the emperor himself."

"Not just advisors who do their job and then go home at the end of the day. You need someone with you in the dark hours. You need your wife. Whatever you may think of me, you have to know that I care about you and want you to succeed. I'm ready to do my duty to you. I'm your wife."

"My wife? No offense but you want to be my wife with me like this and you like that?"

"I'm not ashamed of my body but," Susan began to grin; "if you would prefer for me to be younger perhaps the Emperor would grant your request."

"I really don't think that is the kind of thing I can ask him."

"Perhaps then the Empress would be more inclined to hear the request. I so desire to meet her and tell her how much I look up to her and admire her. She's an inspiration to all women."

"Daddy." Lilith's voice said as she came back into the room dressed and threw her arms around Paul.

"Did you see your friends off ok?"

"They love you, daddy. Almost as much as I do."

Lilith made out with her father for her mother's benefit and the she left with a bounce in her step.

"After what you have done to my daughter I am owed." Susan said.

"You were paid."

"I'm owed more."

"Not from me. But hey, while you're here if want to see the Empress she's actually in the President's bedroom on an unofficial visit."

"Paul, you had better not dare let your sexual perversion extend to the royal family. Think of what the Emperor would do to me? Why don't you ever think of me?"

Paul rolled his eyes as she fixed his tie. "Come, I'll introduce you."

"I would be delighted to speak with her. Thank you Paul."

"Keep your wits about you, though. She's smart."

"Of course she is. We should all learn so much from her."

Upon arriving and being announced Susan did her more regal curtsy. Susan then began by extolling the health and beauty of the Empress who Susan had not yet given a chance to speak. Susan continued by praising the new order and then ...

"Governor Jackson, is there a reason you've brought this woman to me?" Jill asked.

"My apologies highness. My former spouse wanted to ask you if it were possible for the Emperor to make her young again."

"Don't just ask her like that. You're going to embarrass me. Let me make my own petition."

"This is Susan?"

"I am every so delighted to make your acquaintance your highness. I am sure you will find in me a confidant of ..."

"Wait, I know you."

Susan looked up at the Empress.

"You're that woman who was constantly hitting on all the men in the diner. It's you. You made my life a living hell, lady. And hey, you'd think you never heard of leaving a tip for your waitress."