A Time to Be Young

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl's face changed to show she understood.

Jill would have continued watching this but she sensed next to her body instead of the warm air of the hut she felt the smooth sheets of the bed in the hotel. She sat up and wrapped the sheet around her naked body because she heard voices from the other room. After putting on a silk robe she opened the folding doors to find hotel staff setting out a magnificent breakfast on a table outside on the balcony.

"Good morning dear sister. Come, join me." the real David said.

"I had a crazy dream."

"I dreamt of you."

"And I dreamt of you, I guess."

"I hope it was a good dream. Mine was very sexy." David said not concerned at all that the hotel staff might hear him talk about his sister that way.

"Funny, there was sex in my dream as well."

David dismissed the hotel staff and then Jill watched as her brother casually ate breakfast. Jill looked over at him and he just smiled.

"I know you did something. Tell me what it was." she said.

"Ordering breakfast was not that hard."

"I mean the park."

"I stopped a bear for mauling you. You're welcome." he replied.

She looked over at him and he just smiled.

"Tell me!"

"No." he replied.

"Please, you can trust me."

He sighed and said nothing.

"Hello." she said.

"Hello." he answered.

She leaned over towards him. "Listen, I'm on your side. I'm doing everything you ask me to do."

"I have a car, yes?"

"Yeah."

"What propels it?"

"What do you mean?"

"The mechanism. The engine. What makes it work?"

"Gasoline."

"And from where comes that?"

"What's with the riddle?"

"You want to know and so I'm explaining. From where comes gasoline?"

"They make it from oil."

"And the oil, from where comes that?"

"I don't know. It's in the ground."

"It comes from death."

"What do you mean?"

"Oil is produced by death. Something has to be alive and then it has to die. That death starts a long chain of chemical reactions that eventually produces oil, which humans use to make gasoline."

"Ok. Thanks for the science lesson. What's your point?"

"Feel you that I am responsible for the deaths of those ancient creatures?"

"No."

"I use the left over energy from their lives."

"So?"

"So nothing. So everything. The energy is already there. There is no blame on me or anyone else for using it. Eventually all the oil in the world will be found and it will be used and there's nothing inherently wrong with that. It's energy that can be used for a good and noble purpose like keeping the lights on at a hospital where lives are being saved. Or, it could be used for an evil purpose like setting a man on fire."

"What does that have to do with ..." she started and then paused and continued more softly as if she were afraid someone might overhear her "With what you did?"

"I saved your life. And my own of course but that is besides the point. I saved you and I saved the bear." He smiled. "I suppose you wouldn't understand why but I'm actually very fond of bears and it would have grieved me to harm that animal."

"How did you save me?"

"I simply used energy that was already there."

"What energy?"

She blinked and then she opened her eyes and she was in a park standing in front of David.

"What the hell?" she said.

"Hi." he said.

"Where are we?"

"We're in the hotel room sitting at the table on the balcony. You're on the side facing the sun and I'm on the side with the tree."

"How did we get here?"

"We're not here. We're in the hotel room. You're at the part of the table bathed in sunlight and I am by the tree."

She looked around incredulously. "This is a park in town by that church."

"Indeed it is. And across the street is the clinic."

"Yeah, what's the deal?"

"You asked me about the energy I use. I get some of it from there."

"How? What happens there?"

"Tell me again about gasoline."

"It comes from oil."

"And oil?"

"Seriously, how did we get here?"

"We're not here. We're in the hotel sitting at the table on the balcony. You're on the side in the sunlight and I am by the tree. Ok."

"I don't understand."

"Me and your are sharing an out of body experience. I've brought us here so you can understand but I warn you; my patience has its limits."

"This is so weird."

"Fine. I'll talk to you later."

"Wait. Ok. I'll listen."

"Do better than listen. Understand."

"How?"

"Listen for the name."

"What name?"

"Listen. What name hear you?"

Jill tried to listen but heard nothing. She shrugged.

David came closer to her and put his hand on her jaw. He turned her head towards the clinic.

"What name hear you?" he said.

She tried to listen again as he pointed at the clinic.

"Rebeca." Jill suddenly said.

"Good. Good."

"Who's Rebeca?"

"All life is precious." David said. "But no life is as precious and valuable as that of a human being. Life begins. It grows. A man and a woman come together and at the moment their dna combines there is a brilliant radiance in a spiritual spectrum human eyes can not see. At that moment, a new life is created and that new child has a guardian angel who already knows the child's name before the child is even born."

"That's beautiful." Jill said.

"The energy I use, like the gasoline in my car, comes from death."

"What?"

"Yes. Someone has to die. A life cut short. A human life, made in the image and likeness of God himself. Nothing else will do. All the potential of a human life with free will. Every choice that could be made, all that potential energy. It's not destroyed. It can't be destroyed. It must be used or it will linger forever."

"What are you saying? You have to kill people?"

"No, not any more than I had to kill dinosaurs to get my gas. Men simply found the oil that was left over and made use of it. I simply collect the energy already left over from uncountable murders."

"How?"

"The name. When a murder happens the guardian angel weeps and goes before the throne of God to wail the name of the victim as an accusation and a curse against both the killers and humanity as a whole."

"Rebeca was murdered." Jill said with a realization.

"She was."

"By who?"

"It matters not. I am innocent. You are innocent. Her energy is out here in the world but she can not use it. She's in hell where all humans go when they die. If you want it, use it. She won't mind. She won't ever even know."

"It feels wrong, though."

"Of course it feels wrong. It is wrong. Murder is wrong. But the universe carries on and so must we."

"So, what are you? A wizard now?"

"I guess you could use that word to describe me but from where I am it seems so inadequate. I've had other titles. Too many to list."

"You said I could use the ... energy. How?"

"That lesson will have to wait for another time. I have a test to take this morning and then we are going to the bank."

Jill turned to look around and she was suddenly back at the table on the balcony in the hotel. David was sitting next to her enjoying his eggs and Jill wondered for just a moment if what she had just seen and heard was real or not.

Jill got up and went to look at her face in the mirror. Had it been a dream? Maybe she'd nodded off. She went to her clothes and got dressed before going back to her brother.

She returned to the table and he smiled at her and then passed her a note on a napkin. She took it and opened it right away.

There on the paper, in big black letters. Rebeca.

Jill could swear she felt her heart stop as she looked up at his face. He did a brief nod and then turned his attention again to his meal.

...

"Hey!" Lilith said as she surprised Paul.

"Hi." he responded. "Classes finished?"

"I have one more but it's my lunch break. I don't suppose we could eat together."

"I can take off, sure."

"Great." she said as she came around to go behind the counter with him. She kissed him on the lips and when she pulled back she had a great idea. "Before we go, I'd like to get an appetizer."

Paul raised an eyebrow. "What did you have in mind?"

Lilith looked around the lobby to see if anyone was there. Then she looked playfully at Paul.

"Just act normally." she said and then she got down on her knees below the window.

"No, no, no, no, no. I'm working. We can't do that here." he said when he saw what she intended.

Lilith didn't answer him and instead she just got his dick out and started to suck him. She loved his dick so much and she mentally took note to enjoy the taste, texture, shape, heat, and everything. She was going to swallow his cum and savor every drop.

As Lilith was working him up to a full erection and enjoying his cock she heard someone come up to the window. It was so exciting to think that the person might be able to see something wrong with Paul but not know what it was because the counter completely concealed her from view.

Lilith fully intended not to let anything distract her from her purpose but something about the conversation happening above her was throwing her off and the blowjob was lasting longer than she intended.

"It's nice to see you again." Paul said. "Were you able to learn anything?" Lilith heard him say it not just as an RA might ask a student about their classes but rather like he might be personally involved.

"A discovery was made." Lilith heard. The woman's voice sounded like it was coming from directly in front of her but that would be impossible because directly in front of her was Paul's cock and balls.

"You got me on the edge of my seat. Can you help me?"

"I discovered that you are not the one I am looking for. But he was here. It was his power that changed you from an old man back to your youth. The change was quite thorough and can not be undone. I can not understand why you would not be happy to have your life extended but I'm sorry. I can not change you back. You will have to live out all of your years again naturally."

"I understand." Paul said, seemingly to try and cut the conversation short.

"Are you having trouble? Let me help you with that." the woman's voice said and then Lilith felt Paul release his massive load of cum into her mouth and no matter how much she wanted to swallow all of it much of it spilled out of her mouth, down her chin, and onto her cleavage.

Lilith was working to clean Paul's cock of all the cum on it when she heard the woman above speak again.

"Your daughter is very beautiful. Cherish her and never be ashamed of her love for you. She reminds me of myself with my own father when I was that age. How I wish I could have known how to bring my father back to my own stage of life and extend his years as has been given to you. The emperor must have seen something very special in either you or her to give you both such a gift and reward. I don't supposed you might know where I could find him so I could pledge my loyalty to him once more."

"Emperor?" Paul asked. "There was a kid talking about being Emperor of Earth but ..."

"Him. Yes."

"Can he change me back?"

"Where is he?"

"He used to live on the hall but ..."

"Show him to me. Think of his face and show him to me. Yes. I see him. Good. I thank you very much for your cooperation. You may not ever see me again but even so I wish you and your daughter a wonderful life together."

Lilith finished cleaning up Paul's cock and herself and when she felt pretty sure no one would see her rise up she got to her feet and looked at Paul's face.

She waited but he didn't say anything. She waited a bit more but then saw him look down and away, a body posture she knew well. She looked at him with new understanding in her eyes.

"You see me?" he asked.

"I see you, daddy."

"I wanted to tell you. I tried to tell you."

"But I didn't recognize you. Even mother didn't recognize you."

"I'm sorry I had to lie to you. I understand if you hate me."

"Stop that." she yelled at him.

"I'm sorry."

"Stop it." she said again as she aggressively pushed his hands out of the way and threw her arms around him. "I love you. You're alive."

"I'm alive."

She would not let go.

...

The appointment at the bank was not for a little while yet so after his test Jill found herself just walking with David downtown. They were near the ice cream shop but hadn't actually reached it yet though David stated that it was his preferred destination.

"I think I'd rather like to get some golden ribbon. Suppose you that they have that one?"

"I think so." Jill replied.

Then out of nowhere two men, a tall bald black man and a shorter white man with a white beard, approached them and then both men fell to a knee before them.

"My lord, at long last we have found you." the white man said.

"Baro, Comi, get up. You can't act that way here." David said.

"As you command, my lord." the black man said as the two obeyed.

"Who are they?" Jill asked.

David didn't address her. He instead asked a question of the men. "Why are you here?"

"We have come seeking you, my lord." the black one said.

"We never would have guessed you would take on such a young form." the other one added.

"Come." David said. "Off the common." He walked quickly to the ice cream shop and upon entering he ordered four cups of Vanilla. Then he pointed at the two men and Jill to sit. Jill didn't know what was going on so she stayed quiet as David addressed the men again. "Why stayed you not with my granddaughter?"

"The throne has rejected her rule, my lord." the black man said.

"Lady Aurora herself asked us to go to the ends of existence itself to fetch you home." the white man said.

"I am home. I was born on this world. I will have to die on this world. Understood she not this when I left?"

"The war goes ill." the black man said.

"Which is why you should be there assisting her instead of wasting your time here." David said.

"Excuse me." Jill interrupted. "You have a granddaughter?"

David turned to her. "Ah. Jill, meet my good servant Baro." he said as introduction of the white man. Baro nodded to her. "And his companion Comi." The black man nodded as well.

"Companion?" Jill asked.

"That word means for us not what you think it means." David said. Then he turned his attention back to the men.

"My lord, why do you tarry here?" Baro asked.

"We are prepared to ..." Comi was going to say.

"No." David said sternly. "Eat your ice cream, let it melt not."

"My lord, come you here to seek an empress?" Comi said as he looked at Jill.

Baro mentioned that Jill was exceptionally pretty as he put the small plastic spoon with ice cream on it into his mouth.

"Empress?" Jill asked. "Someone tell me what's going on."

"Speak not." David said. "Eat, and then go."

"As my lord commands." Comi said.

"Come on. After everything else this is what you want to keep secret from me?" Jill said.

"There was a moment when I held both time and space itself by the throat. I ruled a vast empire of thirteen realms all living together and working together holding back the great evil. I was one of the paramount masters of the universe."

"For five thousand years, my lord ruled well." Baro said.

"Five thousand years?" Jill asked.

"My lord, the other masters have been dealt with. They can oppose you no longer." Comi said.

"It matters not." David said. "I was banished."

"The throne still recognizes you as emperor." Baro said.

"My life here on this world is finite. One day I will die. Until then, Aurora rules in my name. Go back and serve her as you would me."

"There is yet another matter, my lord." Comi said.

"We believe Averium is here." Baro added.

"This is known to me." David said. "He has already tried once on my life."

"Then, my lord, command me and I will seek him out and kill him." Comi offered.

"Kill?" Jill said. "Kill who?"

"Not a who, lady." Baro said.

"Good Jill, there is so much that you do not understand and we don't really have time to explain it to you." David said.

"You're talking about killing someone." she countered.

"Averium is ... I supposed the best way for you to understand is to call him a demi god."

"A what?"

"You know how Hercules is the son of Zeus and is therefore a demi god? Same idea. Only he's not on mount Olympus or anywhere in the heavens at all. He was cast out when Lucifer fell."

"That would make him a demon."

"Was that not obvious?"

"Wait, so you're saying Zeus is real?"

"As real as me, you, them, Lucifer."

"And his son wants you dead?"

"Not the son of Zeus. The son of Vulcan. I had one of his brothers executed for treason and Averium now seeks revenge I suppose. Although, considering the way these princes of the universe quarrel when they meet, nearly always ending with one of them loosing a head, Averium should be thanking me for saving him the trouble and go back to Avernus."

"My lord, if he has made an attempt on your life, then he must be executed." Comi said.

"Leave him to me. You two need to get back to my granddaughter."

"She commanded that we not return without you." Baro said.

"And whose commands will you follow, hers or mine?"

"Ok. Everybody stop. Please. I'm still confused about the part where a demi god wanted to kill you." Jill said.

David yawned as he looked at her. It was in that moment that she realized. She could see clearly beyond the flesh of his face. She wanted to ask who he was. She wanted to ask what he was but instead held back fearing what danger she might be in.

"I have to go?" Jill said while trying to keep panic out of her voice.

"Now?"

"I just realized. I have to go."

"Very well. But the appointment at the bank was for your edification. I have no need of it now."

"We'll reschedule."

"As you wish."

When Jill got to her feet David stood up as well and then seeing their master stand the two men stood. David took Jill's hand and kissed it. Once Jill felt his grip on her loosen she yanked her hand away and retreated out of the shop.

...

Lilith couldn't wait for class to be finished so she could go speak with her father. She had half a mind to just leave early. Why were summer school classes so long? It was silly and stupid and she had more important things to do. But she'd promised her father that she'd stay until the entire class was over and unlike her mother she was going to keep her word to him.

The teacher gave out the reading assignment to be finished by the next day and then as soon as class was dismissed Lilith bolted out of there. She ran across campus not caring if anyone seeing her thought it was weird. She made it to the guys dorm and there he was in the RA booth working.

"Daddy."

"Lilith. I was thinking that maybe you better keep calling me just Paul."

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Any news?"

"Nothing's changed."

"The emperor guy hasn't been back here?"

"I haven't seen him, yet."

Lilith looked around and then she went around the counter and entered the booth. "Daddy, I was thinking. You don't even know if he can change you back. That woman said ..."

"I'm not supposed to be this way. You deserve to have your father."

"And I have him. I have you. Let mom think you're dead. Let the whole world think you're dead. You have a second chance to be young again. I don't understand this but I'm seeing it with my own eyes. This is good not bad. You deserve this. You deserve some happiness."

"I haven't earned any of this. Why me?"

"Ok, daddy, stop. Stop and think."

"I've been thinking nonstop for days."

"Obviously this is huge. This changes your entire life and mine. You always give me so much great advice. Can you give some advice to yourself for once? If this had happened to me what would you tell me to do? You'd tell me to slow down, process my emotions, get more information, and only after I had slept on it should I do anything after I know for sure that there was something for me to do at all. You need answers. You need an explanation before you can go deciding to do anything."

1...678910...12