A Vampire's True Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Somehow, I ended on top of Jeffrey. I looked into his eyes, and saw a powerful desire in them. I also felt his erect manhood underneath me. All of a sudden, I ached for him. I wanted him badly. In a flash, our positions were reverse and now Jeffrey was on top of me. He kissed me, then pressed his long and thick cock against my ass. With a swift thrust, he entered me. I gasped as he entered me. Damn it this guy's dick was big. He began fucking me hard and fast. I wrapped my arms around his torso, welcoming him inside of me. I hadn't known that this was what I wanted, but I guess the body knows what it wants. Even if the mind was been conditioned to deny it.

Every thrust of Jeffrey's cock into me basically ushered me into a new world. I felt an endless stream of new sensations assailing me. I felt pain, but I also a felt a pleasure I hadn't known before. The pleasure that came from the truest of all sexual surrenders. I welcomed Jeffrey's hard dick inside of me. My own dick got harder than I ever thought possible. I stroked it roughly. Jeffrey groaned as he fucked me. Then he did something which totally took me over the edge. He savagely bit my neck, drawing blood. He drank from me. Then, he pressed his wrist against my mouth and told me to drink from him. I did. And his blood was my portal into a new world. New sensations filled me, and I shouted in sheer pleasure. Moments later, Jeffrey screams joined my own as he came, filling me with his manly seed. We lay side by side on the heated floor of the burning warehouse. Exhausted after the sex of the century.

Jeffrey and I got the hell out of there shortly before the firefighters arrived. The three bodies were found burned almost beyond recognition. The official story was that the three women who escaped the prison had taken refuge in the empty warehouse and gotten into an argument or a dispute. They fought with one another and somehow caused a fire which claimed their lives. The medical examiner closed the case. The police moved on, as did the town. Once again, I had gotten away with murder. And Jeffrey was right there with me. Do we make a good team or what?

After that fantastic night, the two of us became inseparable. I found that Jeffrey had awakened in me something I didn't even know was there. And drinking human blood was changing me in strange, unpredictable ways. I felt stronger than ever. Also, my senses were sharper than ever. Sex with Jeffrey was spontaneous and awesome. I still had sex with Maureen from time to time. I didn't want her to feel neglected. One night, we did it in a club. I was so powered up after a really satisfying kill. This guy and his whiny girlfriend were arguing violently right outside this night club in downtown Boston's theatre district. She kept accusing him of stuff and hitting him with her handbag. He kept trying to restrain her. I put an end to the dispute toot sweet. I broke his neck and ran my hand through her abdomen. Then I drank their blood. It felt sweeter than anything I'd ever tasted. I got in my car and drove to the banks of the Charles River. I threw their corpses in it after attaching heavy rocks to them. Then I returned to the club as if nothing had happened.

When I came back to the club half an hour later, Maureen was pissed off at me. She thought I was with another chick. When will women realize that men have things other than sex in mind all day? Personally, I find killing men and women to be just as satisfying as sex, if not more so. But that could just be me. Anyway, something about my new predatory outlook and demeanor must have turned on Maureen like never before because she came to me hornier than ever. Like a bitch in heat, pardon my French. We did it in the club bathroom after posting the "Closed for Cleaning" sign on the door.

Once inside, we got buck wild, as they say. Maureen got on her knees and went straight for the dick this time. Usually, she's not that into oral sex but tonight, she was wilder than ever before. She sucked my dick like it was pumping life into her mouth. I didn't believe my eyes. When I finally came, she eagerly drank my seed. More eagerly than I'd ever seen her do it. I think she must be on something but whatever it is, I like it! I bent her over the bathroom counter and spread those plump ass cheeks of hers. I whispered something into her ear and asked her if she was down with it. Surprisingly, she told me she was down for whatever. I grinned. Is this my lucky day or what?

Gently, I pressed my cock against Maureen's backdoor. Slowly, I entered her. Her ass felt warm and tight around my dick. Truth be told, this was my first time having anal sex with anybody. Jeffrey was into anything. He'd do it with a man or a woman. He'd perform as well as receive oral sex. However, he didn't let me anywhere near his ass, claiming that he was strictly top. Which ought to be a sin considering how hot his ass looked. Anyhow, back to the matter at hand. I began to slowly, carefully prod my way into my girlfriend's ass. Maureen grunted as I penetrated her, but didn't complain.

She told me that she was no stranger to ass fucking. In fact, she was one of those rare women who enjoyed some backdoor loving every now and then. What a remarkable woman. I'm glad I met her. If they're all like her down in Georgia, I'm moving there. Word up, folks. As I explored her ass, Maureen fingered that sweet pussy of hers. I nibbled on her ear as I fucked her. She seemed to like it. Especially when I began to lick her neck. All of a sudden, the urge to bite her became unbearable. She seemed so...tasty. Bent over like that, so vulnerable, with my dick up her ass no less. It would be so easy. But this wasn't the time nor the place. Besides, the entire school knew we were an item. If she disappeared, they would suspect me.

Satisfied with that line of reasoning, I began drilling my cock deep into Maureen's ass. She was definitely not passive. Rather, she gave as good as she got. As I fucked her, she would back that thing up, as they say. Watching her big booty bouncing as I fucked her turned me on more than anything less. That awesome visual, combined with the vice-like pressure of her ass on my dick worked me over. It didn't take me long to cum. Maureen screamed. It was a primal, bestial sound. Man, can that woman scream. She's awesome. Afterwards, we readjusted our clothes and went back on the dance floor. This night was turning out to be magical. I was drunk on human blood and steamy sex with my girlfriend. I didn't want it to end.

My world was rapidly expanding. I was suddenly becoming aware of profound changes in myself. I was fast becoming stronger and faster. I could also hear and smell better than ever before. If human blood tasted so good and granted us vampires so much power, why did we ever give it up? Probably because some cowardly vampires among our community were afraid of being exposed and hunted down by the humans. I don't know what they're afraid of. We've got money and power. We've got our own armies. We can take the humans. We should dominate this world, overtly, and constantly remind them of their genetic inferiority. Yes, because humans are genetically inferior. The men and women of the human world are constantly at each other's throats. Jealousy. Anger. Prejudice. Greed. Hatred. Humanity's many flaws. They had messed up planet earth, not us.

The world would be a better place without them. Humans discriminated against their own kind based on race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, immigration status and social status. Along with body type and health status. Their society was chaotic. Man against woman. Mother against father. Offspring against parent. System versus individual. Brother versus sister. Black against white. Straight against gay. Rich against poor. Everyone was unsatisfied with their place in the world and trying to tear down others to get ahead. There was bias, prejudice and discrimination even in the laws they created to combat these very same evils.

Small wonder sometimes they went nuts and killed their friends, neighbours, co-workers and family members for no apparent reason. More proof of the genetic inferiority of humans. Other obvious signs of their inferiority was their weaknesses. They had so many diseases. Cancer. AIDs. West Nile Virus. Influenza. To name but a few. Their planet was going to hell. Their world was falling apart. Thanks to Global Warming, the human world was in danger. Rapid climate change and dwindling resources would soon force the so-called enlightened men and women of the twenty first century to revert to their animalistic, primitive state. They're talking apes who learned to shave and picked up a few tricks, nothing more. And I will be the death of them.

I lay on my bed, and experienced a rare moment of clarity. What the humans call an epiphany. I smiled. Wow. Now, at last, I knew why I was born. And so I set about bringing my plan to fruition. I had to make some major moves. Fortunately, fate seemed to be on my side. Jeffrey was not only my lover and my best friend. He was also the leader of a secret group of vampires who longed for the day when humanity would once more tremble beneath the might of the vampire nation. His band mates were all members of the group. They discreetly hunted humans in order to grow more powerful. They also sought to rise in power in both the human and vampire communities. So far, the group lacked a charismatic leader to show them the way.

While in the group, I met a gorgeous white female vampire named Myra Jane Thorne. This tall, fiery beauty was a Harvard University student as well as the daughter of one of the wealthiest, most famous and most powerful families in either the human or vampire worlds. We became lovers. I dumped Maureen soon after. It was for her own good, really. You know that if we stayed together, I'd take a bite out of her sooner or later. This way she gets to live. I focused on Myra, the new woman in my life. Myra was really something. A fascinating woman whose ambition and viciousness rivalled my own. I cannot thank Jeffrey enough for introducing us. I learned that he had been her lover as well. That made me smile. The bastard gets everywhere. Myra Jane Thorne was a law student. She desperately wanted to get in politics. And so formed an alliance. She, Jeffrey and I. We became the Blood Trinity.

From the moment the Blood Trinity was forged, we became inseparable. We hunted men and women together in the streets of various cities around the state. We killed anyone we pleased. Cops. Firefighters. Hustlers. Prostitutes. Gangsters. Homeless men and homeless women. College students. Anyone, really. We even killed a serial killer who was operating in the Boston area. We did everything together. We killed together. And we fucked together. Once, we even had a steamy threesome in Myra's dorm at Harvard. How about that? I lay on the bed while Myra and Jeffrey joined forces to rock my world. It was one of the best nights of my life.

I lay naked on the king-sized bed while Myra and Jeffrey sucked my cock and balls. Man, this was oral action that I could only dream of on most nights. And that night, my fantasies came true. All of them. I sucked on Myra's firm cone-shaped breasts while Jeffrey sucked my cock. I got on all fours and Myra happily strapped on a dildo and worked it into my ass as I sucked Jeffrey' s long and thick dick. I liked the feel of her dildo in my ass. She took her time and was gentle with me. Jeffrey was never gentle when he fucked my ass. He was often brutal and left me sore afterwards. Myra fucked me expertly while I licked Jeffrey's balls, making him cum time and again. I drank his manly seed while Myra sweetly plundered my ass with her dildo. When she was done, she made the dildo spew hot artificial cum deep inside me. Ah, what a naughty bitch. I like that! It was fun, but the night was just beginning.

I was sandwiched between the two of them, and loved every minute of it. Then, Myra got between Jeffrey and me, offering us her body. While Jeffrey sucked on her tits, I licked her pussy. It tasted sweet. Much sweeter than Maureen's, for reasons I shall never know. I fingered and licked Myra's pussy, until she squealed in pleasure. She wrapped her arms around me and told me to fuck me. Jeffrey sat nearby, watching us while stroking his cock. I didn't need to be told twice. With a swift thrust, I went into her. Man, it had been so long since I had fucked a female vampire, I had forgotten what it was life. Doing human chicks was okay, but the female vampire's body was made for the male vampire's.

Too often when I was with Maureen, I had to restrain myself. Why? Simply because she was human and I didn't want to break her in half during sex. I didn't have to worry about that with Myra. Her superhuman body was designed for the kind of moves I could only dream of doing with human females. I thrust into her pussy with all of my might. She wrapped her arms and legs around me. In an embrace that was unbreakable. Her firm, supple body was stronger than steel and smoother than velvet. I savagely bit into her neck. I drank from her. She scratched my back with her nails, digging deeply into me. I liked it. Ah, the sweet pain. She buried her fangs into my neck, drinking from me. We were in a realm of pleasure humans couldn't even dream of.

We changed positions. I put her on all fours and spread her ass cheeks wide open. I pushed my cock into her ass and began fucking her. Meanwhile, Jeffrey stroked his long and thick cock. Judging by his movements and facial expression, I knew he was dying to join us. Not right now. Right now, he gets to watch and nothing else. That's what he gets for denying me that sweet ass of his. I had found yet another woman willing to surrender her ass to me, something my male lover refused to do. I gripped Myra's hips roughly as I slammed my cock deep into her ass. She was a wild one. Screaming louder than I ever thought possible as I fucked her. I grabbed ahold of her hair and yanked her head back as I took her. She spat like a cat and urged me to fuck her harder. I did just that. We went at it until I came, filling her sweet ass with my seed. Myra howled in such a low, primal tone that I got chills right down to my bones. What a woman!

Man, this was the wildest night of my life. It cemented my relationship with Myra. She was a fantastic woman. We did all kinds of things together. Once, for my birthday, she brought me a sexy Latin punk chick named Melanie whom she had seduced at a lesbian bar. We feasted on her blood together, then dumped the body in the Charles River. Sometimes, Jeffrey joined our escapades, sometimes he was too busy with school, the band and his own adventures. Myra and I became an item. She taught me a lot about sex, life, love and how to be a vampire. Folks, sex after killing some people just for hell out of it can be the most thrilling experience you've ever had. Myra taught me how to clean up after myself. Apparently, she thought there were better ways than the Charles for getting rid of drained human corpses. I took offense at that. What was wrong with my method? She said my method was okay, but hers was better. Women.

Myra lived in high-tech circles. Vampire scientists had recently discovered a chemical agent which turned living flesh into a quick-fading pile of blob. The chemical was harmless to vampires because of our unique genetic makeup but lethal to humans. Besides, when we died we turned to dust instantly. No messy bodies to get rid of. The chemical agent was amazing. It would consume an adult human's body, flesh and bones, along with clothing and everything else in a matter of minutes. Myra had recently taken to using it to get rid of the bodies she drained. I carried a bottle of it with me everywhere I went. Is my lady smart or what? I love her.

Myra and I were in love. I had never seen a woman like her. She was completely accepting of me as a bisexual man but since I had her in my life, I didn't feel the need for a male lover. She was open to threesomes to spice things up. We hunted together. She had such style, too. My extremely beauty, highly fashionable and lethal girlfriend. One day, I proposed to her. I don't quite know how it happened. Let's see, we were hanging out in Bangor, Maine. There was this crime scene nearby. The police were gathered there. Someone had killed an entire family and left a particularly chilling calling card. Folks, it wasn't us. We were just admiring the handiwork of some undead friends of ours.

Myra was in the mood for playing kill-a-cop tonight. You know how a lady can get when she doesn't get her way. So I obliged her. The detectives were in the house, along with the forensics people. There were two uniformed cops standing near a squad car, a tall white woman with red hair and a short, stocky Asian guy. In the darkness, they didn't see us coming. We were upon them in a heartbeat. I took the woman and Myra took the man. I grabbed the female cop from behind. She reached for her firearm. I snapped her neck effortlessly and had myself a nice drink. On her, of course. Myra toyed with the man. I hated when she did that. She disarmed him, then broke both his arms completely. Her strength stunned me. Then, she dragged him to the squad car. She slit his throat, and drank deep. He was dead in minutes. Then, she took his blood and drew a smiley face on the building wall. We took the chemical and melted their bodies into oblivion. I set the car on fire, then we took off.

A few blocks away, we climbed on a rooftop. Police sirens were blaring into the night. We stood there, watching our handiwork from a safe distance. The cops were beside themselves trying to figure out how someone could have made two of their own disappear. A police spokeswoman told the media they were looking for a particularly daring serial killer or killers. I smiled, knowing they would never catch us in a million years. There we were, just the two of us. On top of the world. Eternally young. Powerful. Healthy. Strong. Immortal. The rightful rulers of the universe. I looked at Myra, and in her I saw everything a male vampire could want in a female of his kind. She was beautiful. She was ruthless. She was vicious. She was cruel. She was manipulative. And she was treacherous. She could turn on anyone at any second. She was lethal, and unpredictable. And she loved sex as much as I did. We shared a predatory love. She was all the woman I'd ever need. And so I asked her to marry me.

She stared at me, stunned. I took her hand and placed it against my chest. In this position, she could literally rip out my heart in a second. I wouldn't die, thanks to my regenerative powers, but I wouldn't be any good for a long time. However, this was a symbolic gesture. I trusted her. My Myra smiled, then took my hand and placed my extended fingers on her neck. It was the female vampire's gesture of trust. Then she took my other hand and placed it upon her womb. For it was the place where our dreams would be formed, and from which they would emerge. She was acknowledging me as the future father of whatever offspring she might bear. Among our kind, the females choose the males and not the other way around. I smiled, and kissed her. She kissed me back. And that night, we fucked until I begged for mercy. Even when the sun rose and burned us, we went at it. Until, at last, I pulled into shadow and so did she. I honestly think the woman was trying to fuck me to death. I wouldn't put it past her. What a way to go! I knew I had chosen well.

We drove back to Massachusetts. Maine was boring. And its people didn't taste too good. Too thick for my taste. I went back to Boston College. I had morning classes that day. I dropped Myra back at her dorm. She had three classes at Harvard that day. When the afternoon came, we met, made love, and schemed. According to vampire nation tradition, we had to play a game of meet the parents. We planned everything. Our families were the wealthiest and most powerful vampire clans on the planet. We were the offspring of immortal men and immortal women whom all mankind once bowed to. We would be a force to reckon with. Every detail had to be well-planned out, though.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers