A Vampire's True Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Our families would rise against us if they ever found out we were behind the rash of unexplained disappearances all over New England. The murders and disappearances were being blamed on serial killers working in teams. The police had no idea that anything supernatural was at work. We let things calm down, and became more discreet in our predations. There were methods by which the vampire authorities might tell whether a vampire had been feeding on human blood recently. If we were discovered, we would be put to death. We entered a detoxification program. It was tough but we got through it.

We had to purify our bodies before going before our families. Otherwise we would be exposed and our plans would have been for naught. We couldn't become the universe's ultimate power couple if we were dead. It was not easy to go back to drinking animal blood after feasting on human blood for so long. But together, we got through it. I had an iron will and so did Myra. Thirteen days later, our systems were cleansed. I took her to meet my parents in Milton, Massachusetts. My parents were delighted that I had finally brought a young lady home. My father especially. He had a bet going on with my older brother Jonathan that I would turn out to be gay. Well , that day, he lost the bet but was thrilled about his loss. Father summoned the entire family, most of whom were scattered around the country.

My parents, brothers and sisters were present when I declared my intention to marry Myra Thorne, the immortal woman who was once worshiped as a Goddess in ancient Scandinavia. Myra and I sat in the living room, hand in hand. I could see the wheels turning in my parents minds. They were calculating the pros and cons of such a union. On one hand, Myra Thorne was the daughter of the legendary United States Senator Rufus Thorne, an ancient vampire whom ancient Scandinavians once worshiped as the Thunder God Thor. The man was filthy rich and commanded a lot of power and respect, in both the human and vampire worlds. On the other hand, my folks simply weren't expecting this. My getting engaged. Oh, well. They had better get used to it.

And so it began. Next, I met Myra's father. Her mother had been slain by a cadre of vampire hunters thousands of years ago. It was what made her hate humans so much. Senator Thorne didn't approve of me and I could tell. He is not the kind of man who hides his opinion of others. Did I mention he's one of the G. O. P's rising stars? But I wasn't looking for his approval. I wanted his daughter because she was the woman I loved. I'd play nice with him but I wouldn't kiss his ugly ass. We set a wedding date, and made it happen. Myra and I went to Cancun for a honeymoon. I should mention that one hundred and forty eight people went missing that summer. Just call it an unsolved mystery. The following fall, I returned to Boston College and she returned to Harvard. I went back to playing football, going to class and enduring college life. She went back to pursuing her studies at the school which was named after a man she once slept with. Life with Myra was thrilling, dangerous and fun. I can never tire of this woman. Jeffrey joined us for some fun on certain nights. He was flying solo since the breakup of the Midnight Lads. His new hit single, " Alone Against the Dark" had topped the MTV charts.

After graduating from Boston College with a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice, I applied to law school and got accepted. I decided to become a lawyer instead of a cop. Myra Thorne Hadelson graduated from Harvard University with a law degree. We're two law students living a nice life in the city of Boston while being true to our nature as predators. We prey on people in and out of the classroom. One day, our friend Jeffrey nearly got himself killed. We couldn't believe it. How could this happen?

Apparently, some psychopathic human had been stalking him and followed him home. He was set on fire. Luckily, he managed to extinguish the flames and called us for help. We managed to save him. We provided him with plenty of blood and he made a complete recovery. He didn't even keep a single scar. But he was never the same again, at least mentally. The psychopath's fiery act had broken something in him. Our friend was healthy physically. Mentally, not so much. We took him to our sympathizers among the health care professionals of our kind. They did what they could for him.

Myra and I hunted down the would-be killer. Troy Webber of Dorchester, Massachusetts. Some loser who believed in vampires and made it his mission to rid the world of our kind. He was operating alone. We really let him have it. Myra stuffed his nuts in his face before setting him ablaze. Then we went after his family. His wife and two sons along with his three daughters. It was a grisly scene.

That's what the humans get for coming after us. They have inferior. They have no right to come after us. Like the Neanderthals before them, they should just fade away. Our mission of vengeance was only beginning. After that, we went on a nightly rampage for three weeks. We killed forty seven humans in twenty one days. They were male and female, black and white, straight and gay. Young and old. We spared no one. Three vampires working within the police force tried to stop us one night. We killed them too. We also destroyed their squad car. Then we faded into the night. A mystery to both human and vampire. When the news of the officers demise hit the human and vampire communities, Myra and I acted as if we were shocked. But inside we laughed. Humans who come after vampires die. Vampires who protect humans die as well. Slowly. That's our rule.

After Jeffrey Byrne's downfall, we took over the group. Our numbers increased. All of us were wealthy and powerful vampires. The sons and daughters of the ruling vampire clans. The elite of our community. We set our new plan in motion. We began to rise in both the human and vampire worlds. After graduating from law school, I got hired by Samson & Wilson, one of the top tax law firms in the state of Massachusetts. Myra joined the District Attorney's Office as an assistant prosecutor. She was very good at what she did. Oh, don't be surprised. You know my lady always goes straight for the jugular. No matter who she's dealing with.

As time went by, we became more powerful. She became the District Attorney after only four years in the office. We put our people in power. I became a full partner at Samson & Wilson, helping the super rich dodge the Internal Revenue Service. One day, I decided to run for the office State Representative. That year, I became the youngest state legislator in Massachusetts history. A couple of years later, I became a member of the Massachusetts State Senate. I actually ran unopposed. Some private detectives hired by my dear wife uncovered some pretty interesting facts about Supreme Court Judge Hannah Crowley, the Republican candidate who planned on running against me. Let's just that she's very, very close to the young woman who clerks for her. Since she didn't want that information to get out, she dropped out.

I am now a state senator. My wife is the district attorney for the city of Boston and she plans on running for the office of Governor of Massachusetts someday. After the rather amicable current governor leaves office, of course. He's such a nice man. One of a few human politicians I actually like. And for once, my wife agrees. He's a very likeable human being. When Myra and I aren't playing power games, we're playing tonsil hockey ( and more) wherever we can. We've done it in the Massachusetts State House, along with the county prosecutor's office and a movie theatre near Boston Common. Yes, we're keeping the passion going.

We plan on having it all. Lately, Myra has been talking about having my hellspawn. I was wondering when she'd get around to that. I'm glad she wants them. I can't wait to see a bunch of little devils who look just like me prancing around our house in the Back Bay. I don't know how many we'll have but it's definitely going to be fun making them. These days, I wake up sore and exhausted after my beloved wife tried to fuck me to death. That's the way every man, human or otherwise, should start his day. He wakes up next to his wonderful mate, and they put in their time to drastically help increase the population's growth. Oh, yeah. Since wifey and I are so busy these days, we've hired someone new to be our enforcer. Michelle Lee, Jeffrey's ex-girlfriend. She's left the rocker lifestyle behind and now works as a highly skilled assassin. While Myra and I are mixing it up, she's slaughtering our enemies, human and vampire alike.

Not many men can say this, folks, but I really have it good. I love my life. And I love my wife. And the hellspawn we shall have soon. Oh, yeah. I've got her pregnant. Knocked up. Family way. Bun in the oven. Actually, make that buns in the oven. She's carrying triplets, two dudes and one chick. I've got it all planned out. The guys will go to Roxbury Latin Academy and Boston College High School. I want my guys to be successful immortal supermen like myself, so single sex education is the way to go. As for the gal, she will go to Notre Dame Academy. I can't tell you how happy I feel. Um, how happy we feel. I sometimes forget. Myra contributes too. Just kidding. She does most of the work. I love her, and the hellspawn we're going to have. I'd lay my life on the line for them, believe that. I can't wait to take the entire family on a hunting trip. Guess who's we're hunting?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers