A Very Long Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"For my husband to finish what he fucking started." Sammy took the lube bottle from the bedside table and squirted some into her hand. "What, you thought I forgot about what you promised? You wanted to love me, to take it slow. So we did that, and I loved you for your restraint." She kissed me softly as she stroked my dick, spreading the lube on it. "Then you started fucking me, and I loved you for your passion." Another kiss, harder this time. "Now? Now I want you to show me what you were going to do that second night, the night you made me choose a safeword. 'Rutabaga.' I remembered it. But I don't think-- " My smart little slut gave my cock a squeeze. " -- I'm eeever going to need to use it. I think you know just what I like, because it's what you like. Isn't that right, big bro?"

With a growl, I kneeled and flipped Sam onto her stomach, stripping the bottle of lube from her hand as I did so. "Spread." She complied, and I squirted the cold gel onto her slightly open anus. She squeaked as my thumb pressed the lube inside, pushing into her and rotating around. Little moans escaped her lips as I gently stretched her. "Are you a good girl or a bad girl, Sammy?" I switched from my thumb to two fingers, tightly pressed together, opening her ass a bit more to make sure she enjoyed what was to come.

"I-- ah-- I-- Which do you want me to be, big bro? I'll-- Oh! I'll be whatever you want, whatever fanta-- aaaah!" I was silent for a long monent, giving myself time to work on her body and for the uncertainty to bore into her brain. A third finger joined them, forming a tight triangle that I intermittently spread just a little bit to stretch her tight hole so I wouldn't hurt her more than I had to. More lube was added for the same reason; I wanted Sam to have as much fun as I was going to. "Wha- what-- what do you want, M-Matty?"

"I want you to pick, slut."

"What-- ah-- tell me-- which is which--!"

I withdrew my fingers and pulled her roughly to her knees. "Bad girls get their asses fucked." Leaning over her back, I whispered into her ear, "And good girls beg for it."

It was like an electric spark shot through her. "Fuck! Oh god, Matty, please big bro! I'm your good girl, your sweet baby sis, please, Matty, please fuck my aaaaa-!" Her voice turned to a little yowl as I entered her, the head of my cock pushing just past the elastic ring that was trying in vain to keep it out.

Her breath came fast, but I held there, letting her adjust. "Is my little slut enjoying herself?" Unable to speak, she simply nodded. "More?" Another, more vigorous nod, then a low moan as I slowly slid centimeter by centimeter into her, crescendoing in a loud wail when I was buried all the way inside. I kissed her shoulder softly, and my voice was reverent and grateful as I said, "Good girl. You're my good girl. That's all of it, Sam. You're doing so good, sis."

"Stay--" Her hand reached back and grasped my hip. "Stay-- stay like this? Just-- ah, please, Matty, just for a minute? It feels-- Oh god-- so full. So good." I was still for her, almost rigid, just savoring the tightness and heat. Reveling in the closeness of our bodies to each other, the little shudders and tremors I felt as she tried to control herself, before she ground herself back against me, as if she was trying to take yet more in. "N-- now. Please, Matty! Please fuck my ass!"

I'd like to say I was gentle. I tried, at first, to be. But her little noises, the ones that could be pain or pleasure, spurred me to move faster. When It became clear they were both, I was rougher. And when they changed again, when she pleaded and wailed and moaned as her climax tore through her body and her ass squeezed me so tightly it hurt, I knew I couldn't contain myself anymore. "Gonna-- fuck, Sammy, gonna--!" I emptied myself into her bowels, hot ropes of cum coating her guts as she begged for more.

She whined as my cock slid from her abused, gaping asshole, then slumped to one side. After a quick trip to the restroom to clean myself up, I returned with a warm washcloth and did the same for her. She whimpered a little as I wiped away the cum and lube, but I spoke soothingly to her to ease her discomfort. "You're such a good girl, Sammy. My good little sister. I love you, Sam. You did so good for me, baby. I'm proud of you. You're such a perfect wife, giving your husband everything he wants." She smiled as I spoke, a bashful, happy grin for the praise I heaped on her, the praise she more than deserved.

"N-- never deny you, Matty. Love you too much." I leaned down and kissed her, then we cuddled close together to rest for a little while. After a time, though, I heard an evil little chuckle. "Still got two holes to claim tonight, big bro. You trying to hold out on me?"

The next morning was bittersweet. We made love one last time in the shower, lovingly cleaning each other afterwards. When she was all packed, I gave her a real goodbye kiss in the apartment, then a more socially acceptable hug after helping her load the car. "I'm gonna miss you so much, Matt."

"I'll miss you more, I promise. But it won't be long. I'll find a new apartment for us, and you can get moved in early. Tell Mom and Dad you want to find a part time job here during the summer and get used to the town. I doubt they'll mind very much." I smiled, but my heart was breaking just a little.

She nodded sadly. "Okay. Yeah, okay. But it still sucks."

I laughed, "Yeah, I know." She opened the door and got in. "Text me when you get home?"

Rolling her eyes, she pretended to complain, "Yeah, okay. God, so protective. You'd think we were married or something." Then she closed the door and left me to be by myself for the next two months.

She came back, of course. We had some great times over those next four years in our new, slightly larger apartment, the one with one extra bedroom that very rarely got used. If you just want to know if we had a happy ending? I certainly think so. She'd agree, I know. So would our kids and grandkids. But those are, perhaps, stories for another time.