A Very Tangled Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's it lover," I moaned as I felt his cock inside me. I pulled him close to me and kissed him passionately. "Go slow," I whispered as our lips parted.

Stephen obediently followed my instructions, and went at the pace I dictated, slowly sliding his cock in and out of me. I kissed him deeply again and moaned into his mouth. When our lips parted, I smiled warmly at him. I thought to myself that Kelsey's assessment was WAY off. This kid was pretty good at what he was doing.

I arched my back a bit and groaned loudly. "Oh yes, lover!" I hissed. "You're going to make me cum!" I kissed him deeply again and moaned loudly as I felt my orgasm hit. "Yes," I moaned as our lips parted. "You feel that, lover? Did you feel me cum all over your cock?"

"Oh yes, Mrs. Graham," he stammered.

I smiled again. The sordid, perverse nature of what was happening brought me to the edge of another orgasm. I wasn't just fucking a young kid. I was fucking my daughter's classmate. AND he was still calling me 'Mrs. Graham'.

"Now you," I breathed heavily as I reached down and grabbed his hip. "Fuck me deep and hard and fill me up with your cum."

Stephen increased his pace at my urging and drove his cock deeper inside me with each thrust. I urged him on, telling him how much I wanted to feel his cum inside me. He buried his face into the pillow beside my head.

"Oh Mrs. Graham!" came his muffled voice. "I'm cumming!"

"Yes lover," I moaned. "Do it!"

I felt his body stiffen and groaned loudly as I felt his cum spew inside me. He came harder than he had when I'd blown him a few days prior. And the amount of cum he blew inside me was large. He came for what felt like fifteen seconds, non-stop shots of his jizz exploded into me.

Stephen collapsed on top of me when he was done. I put my arms around him and held him to me, kissing the side of his head as I thanked him and told him how wonderful he had been.

As much as I had enjoyed that session, as I lay there holding Stephen while we both caught our breath, I knew there was something more I had to do. My mind raced as I considered the best way to approach it.

I decided on what I thought was the best course of action. "You, Stephen," I said softly as I ran my fingers through his hair. "I do have to say I'm a little disappointed in you."

He raised his head from the pillow and gave me a confused look. "Why? Did I do it wrong?"

"Oh no," I giggled. "You were wonderful," I put a hand to his face to reassure him. "No," I continued. "I meant what you did with those pictures."

He still looked confused. "I didn't do anything with them, Mrs. Graham," he said. "I haven't even shown them to anyone."

I tilted my head at him in such a way that a parent would at a child they know is lying to them. "Then how does Kelsey know about them?"

"Oh," he mumbled and his face began to redden. "I told her about them. But," He quickly added. "It was only after she cornered me about being over here that day," he sighed as he slumped over onto his back. "I tried to lie but she kept at me."

Now I had a confused look on my face. "So you didn't confront her with those pictures then?"

"What?" He asked in a surprised tone. "No. Of course not."

My mind was going a million miles an hour trying to figure out what the hell was actually going on here. "Stephen," I said as I propped myself up on my elbow and looked at him. "Don't take this the wrong way, but how is it that I came home and found you fucking my daughter?"

His face continued to redden. He put both hands to his face and I could tell he was very embarrassed.

"Stephen," I put my hand on his and gave it a reassuring rub. "What is it?"

"It wasn't my idea, Mrs. Graham," Stephen whimpered. "I told Kelsey I would do it if she'd just be my date for the prom. But she was the one who came up with the whole plan."

"What plan?" I asked. I was completely lost now.

Stephen finally came clean. He wasn't just tutoring Kelsey. She asked him to help her cheat on her final exams. He explained that Kelsey knew he could hack into the school's computer and get copies of all the exams before they were presented. So, their tutoring sessions were little more than him hacking, and Kelsey making cheat sheets off the data he was able to access.

"I didn't want to do it," He explained. "But Kelsey wore me down."

"Yeah," I replied in a harsh tone as I was piecing the whole situation together. "She can be very persistent."

Stephen continued, telling me that once he'd agreed to do it - after all the nerd did have a crush on her - Kelsey suggested trading sex for his services. As he'd told me earlier, he was willing to do the hacking just to have Kelsey be his prom date. But she wasn't willing.

"So this has been going on since you started tutoring her?" I asked.

"Yes," He admitted meekly.

I smiled at him. I actually felt sorry for the kid. But I also admired that he had a bit of a devious nature to him. "And you told me you'd never had a blow-job before the one I gave you," I playfully chided him.

"But I hadn't," he protested.

"Really?" I asked in an incredulous tone. "Kelsey never gave you one?"

"No ma'am," he replied.

I could tell he was being honest. I smiled at him again. There was no reason for me to be angry with Stephen. He'd been duped, just like I had been.

I stood up and looked for something to cover myself. "Fuck it," I mumbled as I headed for the door. "Wait here," I said to Stephen as I headed out of the room.

I was fuming as I headed down the stairs totally naked. I shook my head as I got to the door of Dan's den. I knew what waited for me on the other side of this door, but I needed to confront my daughter over the fact that she played us all for saps. At that moment, I didn't even care that she was fucking my husband. So I swung the door open.

I was surprised that my stomach didn't turn, or that I wasn't more upset at the sight of Kelsey - my daughter - lying on the leather couch, with Dan - my husband - pumping his cock in and out of her eighteen year old pussy.

"Jesus Darlene!" Dan yelled in shock. He stopped his motion as he looked at me in awe.

"What the hell, mom?" Kelsey snapped at me.

It came as no surprise that Dan's reaction was based on the shock of me being there. Nor did it surprise me that Kelsey was angry. The master-manipulator was no longer in control of the situation.

"Well?" Kelsey asked in an incredulous tone. "Do you want to join us or something?"

I couldn't help but smile as I saw Dan's look of awe now being directed at our daughter.

"No," I replied flatly. "I just wanted to congratulate you on being such a manipulative little bitch."

"Oh mother," Kelsey replied sarcastically. "Couldn't this have waited? This is the second time you've interrupted me while I was getting laid today. And this time," Kelsey stressed. "I was actually enjoying it!"

"Who were you fucking before?" Dan asked astonished.

"Her tutor," I replied matter-of-factly. "And you know what, young lady?" I said in a frank tone as I made my way to the bar to get myself a drink. "You don't give that kid enough credit. I thought he was pretty fucking good. Pun intended."

Kelsey just rolled her eyes.

Dan stood up from the leather sofa and shifted his gaze from our daughter then back to me. "Do you mean to say that you just..."

"Yes, Dan," I replied frankly as I tinkled the ice in my vodka tonic in a mocking gesture. "I just fucked young Stephen."

I could see Dan trying to process the whole situation. I could tell he was about to say something, but I made sure I got the next word in.

"Don't even think of getting judgmental with me either, Dan," I said sternly. I took a sip of my drink. "Let's not forget that ten seconds ago, you had your cock inside your eighteen year old daughter."

Dan's shoulders dropped and he exhaled heavily. "I think I need a drink," he mumbled.

Kelsey sighed as she got up from the sofa. "I guess I'm not getting off today," she said in a resigned tone as she came over to the bar and began fixing Dan a scotch.

"The day is still young," I said to her with a smile on my face.

Kelsey smiled at me. "So you're not pissed?" she asked.

"No," I sighed. "Actually I have to congratulate you on playing us all so well."

Kelsey walked Dan's scotch over to him. She passed him the glass then sat on the sofa.

Dan stood there, still completely stunned.

Just then, I heard Stephen call out timidly from upstairs. "Um Mrs. Graham?"

"Come on down, Stephen," I called back.

"Oh for Christ's sake," Dan mumbled. He downed his scotch in one gulp then reached for his boxer shorts. "I take it neither of you are going to bother covering up?"

"I'm fine the way I am," I shrugged.

"Me too," Kelsey said with a giggle.

Dan shook his head in disbelief as he donned his shorts.

Stephen joined us in the den and was clearly uncomfortable. Still, I thought he should be there to hear of Kelsey's duplicitous behavior.

I explained everything that I'd pieced together, and to her credit, Kelsey didn't deny any of it.

She'd initiated a sexual relationship with her father, and used that relationship to get him to agree to get her a tutor. Then, she traded sex with her tutor to get him to help her cheat on her exams.

"I'm not the only bad guy here though," Kelsey added in her own defense. "You were the one who traded a blow-job AND took pictures, to get into daddy's laptop," she playfully wagged a finger in my direction.

"I own that part of it," I said with a chuckle as I made myself another drink. "But there is part of me that wonders if you always planned on me finding those pictures of you on your father's computer."

Kelsey smiled and shrugged. "Maybe," she said with a wry grin.

Dan and Stephen were both completely taken aback by the whole situation.

"So where does that leave us?" Dan asked, still trying to process everything he'd heard.

"In the same situation," I said with a shrug. I toasted my glass at Kelsey. "This one has done a marvelous job in setting up this Machiavellian scheme. No one's hands are clean here."

Stephen and Dan both looked at me stunned. "You," I looked at Dan. "Are fucking your daughter. You've got no recourse here. And you," I looked over at Stephen. "I'm sure you don't want any of those prestigious universities you're applying at to learn of your hacking and cheating, do you? To say nothing of the fact that you did accept sex in return for your talents. Hardly the kind of thing an upstanding young man would do."

"She's got you both dead to rights there guys," Kelsey added with a giggle.

"So we do nothing?" Dan asked in an exasperated tone.

"What can we do?" I asked with a chuckle. "If we raise even the slightest stink about any aspect of this, ALL the dirty laundry will come out."

"So we're just going to let our daughter cheat her way to a high school diploma?"

"Like I said, Dan, dirty laundry. Besides this whole scheme indicates that our daughter has a pretty good head on her shoulders."

In the end, both Dan and Stephen saw the situation they were in, so neither protested too much. Dan would still get to have sex with Kelsey, while Stephen and I would continue with our affair too.

Stephen did say he had to be getting home. As I lead him out of the den, I glanced back and saw Kelsey take Dan's cock into her mouth.

I walked Stephen to the door. I told him he didn't have to have sex with me if he didn't want to, but I did stress that he needed to see things through with helping Kelsey on her final exams.

"I will, Mrs. Graham. It's like you said," he sighed. "I'm in too deep. But," he added in his nervous way that I found endearing, "I did enjoy being with you."

"You're sweet," I gave him a soft kiss. "I enjoyed it too."

As I opened the door for him, he sighed once again. "All I really wanted was a date to prom."

"Well, I can't be your date, lover," I grinned at him. "But after prom, why don't you come over and I'll help you celebrate your graduation."

He beamed a smile at me. "I'd really like that, Mrs. Graham. Thank you."

******

When Stephen was gone, I walked slowly back into the den. Dan was too busy fucking our daughter to notice, and judging by her loud moans, and the way her head was flailing back and forth, I doubted she'd have noticed a Mac Truck driving through the den.

I walked over to the bar and fixed myself a stiff drink. How was I able to just stand there, sipping my drink, while watching my husband fuck our daughter? Had I grown that perverse? That sordid? That numb to it all?

It wasn't until Dan finished cumming in our daughter's pussy that they both heard the ice clank in my glass as I fixed myself another. When they both looked over at me, I held up my glass in toast, and then took another sip.

When they were both sitting facing me, I said in a matter of fact tone, "Stephen's probably going to be heading off to college in a few months, so I guess I should start shopping for a new lover."

Kelsey stood up and came over to the wet bar. She poured her father a fresh scotch, and one for herself as well. What was I supposed to do at that point, bitch at her for drinking alcohol?

And then she looked right at me, "I can help you with that, if you want. I know a lot of guys who'd love to fuck a MILF."