A Weird One Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So now that we know that mystery woman isn't going to be joining the family when are you going to get us together?"

"I'm not. There is no way that you could handle knowing who she is and I do not want to mess up what I have going with the two of you."

By then I was as hard as I was going to get and so mom climbed up and mounted me cowgirl. As she started to ride me she looked down into my face and said:

"You might be messing things up anyway."

"How would I be doing that?"

"I might just cut you off until you make it happen."

Where had I heard that before!

"From a strictly realistic point of view you will be cutting me off some day anyway and when that happens I will still have mystery woman, Mary, Gail and your prospective daughter in law so I'll be okay."

"Are you really doing that many?"

"You know about Mary and Gail and you have tasted both of them on me and you know that neither of them taste like mystery woman and you just tasted my prospective wife to be and you know she doesn't taste like that others so you know I am doing that many."

"If you are getting that much you won't even miss me and mystery woman if you put us together and it blows up on you."

"If" is the wrong word to use. "When" is the word that belongs in that sentence."

"I think mommy's motherfucker is being a bit overly dramatic. We will talk more about this later, but right now you need to make mommy cum."

I rolled her over onto her back and then proceeded to do what she asked. We played most of the morning and then while mom showered I called Gail and gave her the news that Tasha and I were back together and then I made a date with her for Sunday after Tasha left for school.

Over breakfast at the Village Inn all mom wanted to talk about was the mystery woman and my getting the two of them together. I kept telling her no; that I wasn't about to give up a good thing. Then mom got stupid on me.

"Listen young man; I am still your mother and as long as you are living in my house you will do what I tell you to do. You will get me together with mystery woman. Do you understand me?"

"No problem mother. I've wanted to move to an apartment anyway. Then I won't be living in your house and I won't have to do what you say."

I don't think she expected that and she didn't have a come back ready. We finished breakfast in silence and the silence continued on the ride home. It wasn't until I pulled into the driveway and put the Impala in 'park' that she broke the silence.

"I don't want you to move out. I'm happy with what we have going and I don't want it to stop. And I do think you are overreacting on the effects of my meeting my mystery woman."

"I'm not and you are just going to have to trust me on that."

When we got into the house she wanted to play some more, but I told her that I couldn't.

"I have to save some for Natasha."

"When did that happen?"

"We had a long talk last night and we are going to give it another try."

"So that is who I tasted this morning. Does this mean that mystery woman is out of the picture now and if so it wouldn't hurt anything to put us together right?"

"Mystery woman is not out of the picture. I still need something to do while Natasha is up at school."

"You have Mary and Gail for that. Let me have my mystery woman."

I didn't even bother to answer that; I just got out of the car and went into the house. I was regretting not telling mom that the taste she got the first time she sucked me off after I'd been with Marge was from a whore I picked up on Second Avenue. One thing I did know for sure; I would be washing my cock after being with Marge from now on even if I had to stop at a gas station and use the restroom to do it.

++++++++++++++++++++

I picked Tasha up at four and we went to The Hungry Heifer for dinner and after eating we went to the teen club. There were some kids there that we knew and we put a couple of tables together. We danced and socialized until around ten and then Tasha reminded me that I had to have her home by one.

We left the club and as I steered the car toward the Starlight Tasha moved next to me and started to play with my cock. I was primed and ready when we got into the room and we spent a thoroughly enjoyable two hours before I had to take her home. We necked for twenty minutes and then I walked her to her door. She kissed me and we made a date for nine in the morning to go for a run.

Mom and dad were asleep when I got home and I went right to bed. I fell asleep wondering how I was going to handle things now that Tasha was back in the mix. She would get from Friday until she left for school Sunday and that meant that I would have from Sunday evening until Thursday to squeeze in mom, Mary, Gail, Pam, Marge and occasionally Shelly and I could not see how I was going to be able to do it. The one thing that I never even considered was giving up any one of them.

I picked Tasha up at nine and drove to Paint Brush Park. We ran the Black Diamond Trail and there was a large clump of bushes near the middle of the trail. When we reached them Tasha pulled me behind the bushes, pulled down my pants and then went down on her knees and started sucking my cock.

The Black Diamond runs between two hills and the Red Hawk Trail ran over the top of the hill to the east and the Blue Heron Trail topped the hill to the west. Tasha thought we were hidden by the bushes, but where we were we could be seen from the other two trails where they went over the hills. She had me close to cumming when I happened to look up and see two guys and a girl watching from the Red Hawk. "No sense in worrying about it now" I thought as I gripped Tasha's head and emptied in her mouth. She swallowed and then took her mouth off me and said:

"That's so you will have something to think about until next Friday."

I glanced up at the watchers and the girl gave me a 'thumbs up' and then the three of them jogged off. I didn't bother telling Natasha about her audience. It might make her think twice about doing it again.

From the park we went to the IHOP on Park Street and over breakfast we made plans for the coming Friday and then I took her home, kissed her and told her that I would see her at the end of the week. As I pulled away from the curb I called Gail and asked her what time she wanted me to come by and she said:

"I'm ready and waiting right now."

I picked her up and as soon as she was in the car she said, "Find us a bed. I'm as horny as a billy-goat."

As I drove toward the Starlight I decided that I needed to see about a weekly or even a monthly rate. When I checked in I asked the woman behind the counter if they had such a thing as weekly or monthly rates and she said that they did. The weekly rate was $350 which would be a savings of $62 over the daily rate and would work out to just $50 a day. The monthly rate was a little better at $1200 which worked out to $40 a day. I told her I would think about it, but I wouldn't.

I was averaging fifteen times a month which came to $882 at the daily rate. The daily, weekly and monthly rates all came to more that an apartment would cost and since I wasn't going to live there, but just use it as a fuck pad I wouldn't have to sweat cooking, doing laundry (except for sheets and towels) or going without all the things I got by living at home. Well, maybe I would have to dust once in a while.

Gail and I played until eleven and then I took her home and then went home and sacked out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

School was school and I didn't have any visitors at lunch. The parking lot was packed when I got to work. I'd forgotten that the second shift was starting that day. Luckily one of my perks as the owner's son was an assigned parking place.

When I got to the machine shop Fred told me that I was supposed to go to the office.

"I don't imagine that I'll be seeing much of you any more. Doesn't much matter. You have a good idea of what we do here and that's what you were supposed to get out of it."

I went to the office and found that the second shift also required more office help and there were three new women in the office. I was introduced to Andrea Moore and I was told to work with her and guide her through the maze that our office was. I didn't bother to ask why one of the full timers like Tina, Gloria and Shelly wasn't given the job although I think I figured it out on my own. They had worked with Andrea and the other two during the day and that had caused them to fall behind so it was "give Andrea to Bobby so we can try and catch up."

I didn't mind in the least. The other two were matronly ladies, but on the ten scale with Shelly being a 9.5, Gloria an 8.5 and Tina an 8 Andrea was somewhere between a 9.3 and a 9.6 and being the hormonal teen that I was I was instantly captivated. She was about twenty-five or twenty-six I guessed and it was hard to take my eyes off of her as I worked with her.

I wasn't surprised that I didn't really have to show Andrea much because she had done the same job at Johnson's. It was just a case of showing her where things were. I did notice Andrea occasionally looking at me with a look that I couldn't figure out and I wondered about it right up till quitting time when she shocked me by saying:

"You really like blow jobs don't you?"

"What?!!"

"You must really grove on them if you won't even stop when you have an audience."

I looked at her confused and she said, "Paint Brush Park yesterday. You looked up at us watching and you didn't stop."

It dawned on me then. The woman who gave me the 'thumbs up' sign before moving on was Andrea. She might have caught me off guard to begin with, but my association with mom, Mary, Marge, Pam and Shelly -- all older ladies -- had given me a lot more confidence that your average nineteen year old so I smiled at her and said:

"The only thing I like more than getting is giving."

She looked at me for several seconds and then she said, "You any good at it?"

"I've never had a lady push me away."

"What are you doing after work?"

"I don't have any plans."

"You do now."

She picked up a pen and a piece of paper and wrote down an address and handed it to me as she said:

"Give me a half hour and then stop by."

I swung by Marge's office to say hi and she said, "Not tonight stud. I have some shopping to do and then I need to do laundry. Keep tomorrow open for me?"

"Will do. See you then."

I ran the car through a car wash and then filled the tank and that took care of the half hour. I headed for the address that Andrea had given me. She answered the door in a bathrobe and when I was inside she asked me if I wanted a drink.

"Beer if you have it."

She told me to have a seat on the couch and then she brought me a Coors's Light. She sat across from me in an easy chair with a glass of white wine and then she said:

"Tell me something Robert. How does a young man of nineteen become so self-assured that he can so easily accept an invitation from an older woman?"

"It was an older woman who seduced me and took my virginity. She then spent the next several months teaching me how to please her. It put me miles ahead of most other nineteen year olds."

She lifted her wine glass to take a sip and I noticed for the first time the wedding rings on her finger.

"Now I have a question for you. Do I need to worry about a pissed off husband storming in and wanting to tear me limb from limb?"

She smiled and said, "Dennis is an over the road truck driver and he left this morning on a four day run so he won't be joining us."

She stood up and let her robe fall to the floor. Yes indeed, she was definitely a 9.5 or 6.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" she asked.

She turned down the covers and sat on the edge of the bed as she watched me undress. When I was naked she laid back and I knew what I was supposed to do. I buried my face in her beaver and went to work. I licked, sucked and fingered her to two orgasms before I moved up and worked me cock into her tight pussy. I fucked her slow and easy until she moaned:

"Harder damn it; fuck me harder."

I obliged the lady. I did her as hard and fast as I was able and I got her off twice before I got my nut. I held myself in her until I was limp and then I pulled out. Then I surprised her by going down on her again. I got her off one more time and by then I was hard again.

"I want you doggie this time" I said and she scrambled to get up on her hands and knees. I fucked her steady, but not really hard and I got her off one more time before getting mine. Again I held myself in her until I went soft and then I pulled out and fell to the bed beside her.

She got up and left the room and came back with another beer. She handed it to me and I sat up to take a drink. As I touched the bottle to my lips I felt her lips surround my cock. Her mouth fell off me as I scooted back so I could sit up with my back against the headboard and then she scooted up to capture my cock again. I sat there and drank my beer while she worked on getting me up one more time. By the time I'd finished the beer she had me up and I asked:

"How do you want this one?"

"Doggie. You rub my clit just right in doggie."

She assumed the position and I got her off once more before I was done for the night. When it was over I asked her why.

"Two reasons. But first I need to tell you that this wasn't supposed to happen. I'm a good looking woman and I get hit on a lot. I accept it, but in a fun sort of way. I've found that when I flirt with the men I work with it makes work more fun. Almost all of the men I flirt with know that nothing is going to happen. They hope, they wish, but down deep they know it is just sexy kidding. That is all it was supposed to be tonight after work. Given what I'd seen at the park I thought that I could kid you and given your age I thought you would blush, stammer and maybe even hurry away and then I could have fun with you at work from then on. I wasn't ready for your response, but it intrigued me. Especially the part about liking the giving as well as the getting.

"I love to have my pussy munched on, but I don't get it. Dennis tries, but he can't do it. It is some sort of mental thing with him. He will start, but two or three minutes into it he will get up, run to the bathroom and heave. It tends to put a damper on romantic moments so I don't let him try anymore. And there you were saying that you liked it. That is the first reason.

"The second reason is that I owe you. With me not working Dennis and I could not afford the payments on this house. There was no work in town when Johnson's closed. I know because I spent ten hours a day pounding the pavement looking. Then you talked your father into taking advantage of the availability of the Johnson people to expand and all of a sudden Dennis and I are able to keep our house. Tonight got me what I have been missing and it allowed me to thank you for what you did for us and by us I mean all of the Johnson people."

I wasn't about to say that I didn't have anything to do with it. I decided that it wasn't going to hurt me if every one of the Johnson people felt that way. I wasn't going to say "Glad I could help" but I wasn't going to deny it either.

"I do have to tell you that this is a one time thing. I hope you won't hate me, but I do love my husband and I don't want to lose him so this is just my thank you."

"I understand and I want you to know that it was exceptional and I loved every second of it, but even though I can't get it up again we still aren't through."

I pushed her down on her back and then I buried my face in her pussy. I ate her until she got off and then I said:

"That is my thank you for the gift you gave me tonight."

I got up and dressed and she, still naked, walked me to her front door. She kissed me and said that she would see me tomorrow at work. As I drove home I was sorry that we were never going to do it again, but I was also relieved that I wouldn't have to give up one of my other ladies to make room for her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday at school was no different than any other day and I spent lunch alone. At work I was paired up with Gertrude, one of the two matronly ladies, and we worked on entering invoices into the computer. Andrea gave me a big smile when she saw me and Shelly noticed and teasingly asked if she had been replaced. Andrea overheard the remark and she came over and said:

"If we can get our husbands to go out drinking together some night maybe we can share him."

"Shelly laughed and said, "Great idea."

A little later Shelly came over to me and in a low voice asked, "You still have the key to our playroom?"

"Of course."

"Meet you there in five?"

"You bet."

I headed downstairs and unlocked the room. The air mattress had gone down a bit so I plugged in the air pump and filled it up while waiting for Shelly. I didn't bother unzipping because the day was going to be Shelly's. She had gone without for a while and I hadn't even come close to going without. When she cam into the room I said:

"Up on the table girl. You first."

She got a big smile on her face, pulled off her panties and jumped up on the table. I went to work and in only minutes she had her first orgasm. I kept at it and gave her two more before I felt her tense up, but it wasn't an orgasmic tense. I looked up at her and saw her looking past me with a look of horror on her face. I turned and saw Andrea standing there.

"I saw the two of you sneak off and being the nosy curious person that I am I came snooping."

She walked over and took Shelly's hand and said, "Relax honey. Not to worry. I'm curious, but I'm not a blabber mouth."

Shelly relaxed a little and Andrea said, "He really is quite good at that isn't he. Can I be next?"

"What happened to the "this is a one time thing?"

"That was yesterday. Before I knew about the job's fringe benefits."

Shelly sat up and said, "I need to get back upstairs. They might miss the three of us not being there."

She put her panties on and left.

"You do this often?"

"Only when I work in the office. Shelly can only do it on company time. We used to do it after work, but her husband got suspicious."

"In all the years I've known Shelly I've never suspected that she could cheat on Mike."

"You know her?"

"We went to school together from the sixth grade to high school graduation and I never would have ever expected that she would step out on Mike."

"She doesn't see it that way. He refuses to do oral or anal and she loves them. Her position is that he is the cheat. He is cheating her out of the things she loves and craves."

"Anal? You do anal?"

"Doesn't everybody?"

"I don't. I've never even thought about it."

"You should try it at least once, but we can talk about that later. Up on the table girl. We can't take forever or someone will come looking for us."

I ate her to an orgasm and then we hurried back to work. I wasn't at all surprised when ten minutes after we got back to work I saw Andrea and Shelly huddled and in deep conversation. They both blew me a kiss at quitting time. I stopped in at Marge's office and she said:

"Give me fifteen minutes stud. See you there."

I stopped at the men's room and washed my face and then stopped by the vending machine to buy a pack of gum. I didn't think it would be cool to kiss Marge with Shelly and Andrea on my face and in my mouth.

I parked my usual one block over and walked back to Marge's. As soon as she let me in she grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.

"I need it stud; I need it bad. I need it so bad that I let you come over even though you can't stay long. My sister will be here at eight-thirty so you need to be gone by then."

"What's the matter? Dad not taking care of you?"