A Weird One Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have been so busy on this second shift thing that he hasn't had the time. I'm serious stud. I'm really hurting."

"I'm like the man from the government sweetie; I'm here to help you."

We didn't waste time on foreplay and we got right to it. I got us both off and she got me up again. I got us both off a second time and then some sixty-nine. One more time in the doggie and then it was:

"Time for you to go stud. It kills me to have to say it, but you have to go. I'll make it up to you the next time."

I stopped at a Conoco on the way home and washed my dick in case mom got curious about who I'd been with since I got off work. I was home by eight-twenty and my mom told me that Gail called and wanted me to call her back. Since it was still early I called her and she wanted to know if she could see me Wednesday and I had to tell her no.

"I promised Mary that I would see her tomorrow. You doing anything Thursday?"

"I don't have anything planned that I can't get out of."

"I'll see you Thursday then. About seven?"

"That'll work."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was a Wednesday and I had two papers that I had to turn in Friday so I spent the morning at the library. I think that I pissed off mom because I was up before dad took his morning shower and she didn't get a chance at tasting my cock coating not that she would have tasted anything anyway since I'd stopped and washed.

When I got to work I stopped at the office to see where I was going to work that day and they put me with one of the new women, Tessie, working on the personnel files of the new hires.

I'd been there maybe an hour when Shelly came by and whispered "Five minutes?"

"Be there or be square" I said.

She was waiting at the door when I got there and I said, "A little eager are we?"

"If you only knew. Can we do anal today" she asked as I unlocked the padlock so we could go in. "I'll do you tomorrow."

"No problemo sweetie."

I was pounding away at Shelly's tight ass when the door opened and Andrea came in. She stood off to the side watching and Shelly whispered:

"She wanted to see it done lover. I think she wants to try it but she is a little scared."

"Then we need to give her a good show" I whispered back.

I started fucking Shelly faster and she moaned, "Oh God yes lover. Fuck me hard; fuck me hard and make me cum. Oh yes lover, yes, yes, yes; it feels so fucking good. Don't stop lover; fuck me hard and don't stop."

I banged away at her butt and out of the corner of my eye I saw that Andrea had lifted her skirt and was fingering herself as she started at what was taking place in front of her. Shelly had two loud orgasms before I busted my nut. As I pulled out of Shelly's pooper I glanced at Andrea and said:

"No, you can't be next. We've been gone too long as it is and we need to get back to work."

When she heard me talk Andrea suddenly realized that Shelly and I were watching her and she pulled her hand away from her pussy, let her skirt drop down and hurriedly left the room. Shelly went back to work and I hit the men's bathroom and washed my cock. When I got back to my desk I saw Shelly and Andrea talking and I wondered what they were talking about. Work? Or something a lot more fun.

Five minutes before quitting time Andrea came up to me and said, "I want to try it. When can we do it?"

"Not tonight" I said, "I've already made some plans that I can't get out of, but even so we can't do it during work hours. The first time I'm going to have to go very slow with you and we would be missed if we were gone that long. When is your husband due back?"

"Late tomorrow or early Thursday, but we can't do it at my house because I can't be sure that he won't come home early."

"If you are really sure you want to try we can do it here after we go off the clock."

"It's a date."

I didn't stop by Marge's office to say hi because I didn't want to have to say no to her if she wanted to play. It would be Monday before I could see her again. Tonight was the gangbang at Mary's, tomorrow was Gail's and Friday evening till sometime Sunday was Tasha's and then of course Gail would want the rest of Sunday when Tasha left for school.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got to Mary's the driveway was full and there was no room on the street in front of the house so I had to park a half block away. When I entered the house I saw Mary and five guys in the living room. I was surprised when I saw that two of the men were black. Mary saw me and said:

"Oh good. Now that you are here we can get started. Come on baby" she said as she took my hand, "Let's go up to the play room."

We went up the stairs and the five men followed along. When we got to the bedroom everyone started undressing. Mary stripped down until she was only wearing thigh high nylons and high heels and then she got on the bed. By the time I was naked she had her legs spread and was smiling up at me.

"Come on baby; I promised you that you would be first."

I'd been naked in front of guys before, but that was in a high school locker room. I felt weird being naked in from of five men who were as old as my father and in a sexual situation. Sure, I'd been naked in front of Tom in sexual situations, but I knew him and there was only one of him and not five guys that I had never seen before. Like I said -- weird. Fortunately my dick had a mind of its own and right then it wanted Mary.

"Come on baby; it's hot wet, wanting and waiting,"

Once I sank my cock into her pussy, which was indeed hot and wet, nothing else mattered except getting off. It didn't even faze me when one of the guys stepped up and offered his cock to Mary's mouth. After that it was one huge sexual sensation as the five of us took turns. I got to see and participate in foursomes and even a five some. I saw a woman airtight for the first time in real life and it was way the hell above seeing it on a porn tape.

I was in Mary's ass when I heard a familiar voice say, "Oh shit! Fuck me."

I glanced over and saw mom standing there naked as the two black guys moved toward her. I could see that she wanted to turn and run, but before she could the two black guys were on her. One said:

"Damn Madge, you still look as sexy as you did twenty years ago. I never thought I'd get to fuck you again after you got engaged."

While he was talking to her the two guys were moving her toward the king size bed. I heard her say:

"I can't do this. I'm married."

The black guy who knew her twenty years ago said, "But you are naked and not screaming to get away."

You want weird? How about two black guys fucking your mom on the bed next to you? Seeing a black cock in her mouth and a black cock pounding her pussy? What is even more weird is seeing your mom with a black cock in her ass, a black cock in her pussy and hearing her moan:

"Sweet Jesus, but I have missed you guys."

But the weirdest part of the evening was making mom airtight with the two black dudes. Busting my nut in her ass while the other two were loading her pussy and her stomach.

After a while it was all repetitious. Mary, mom, six guys and any combination that you could think of. I did notice that the black dudes -- Terrell and Marcus -- seemed to spend more time with mom than Mary and I wondered about that. She had told me that she was a really wild child in college and I wondered if back then she had been a slut for blacks in general or just Terrell and Marcus.

It was ten when mom put a stop to her participation. "I have to get out of here. I'm expected home by ten-thirty."

Marcus said, "We will do this again won't we?"

Mom looked over at me buried in Mary's ass and said, "Maybe. We will just have to see."

She dressed and left and maybe twenty minutes later the guys started running out of steam and they began leaving. Pretty soon it was down to Mary, Terrell, Marcus and me. We had Mary airtight, me in her mouth, when Marcus asked me:

"How old are you?"

I didn't see that it mattered so I told him I was nineteen. I expected that he was going to ask me how I came to be fucking women old enough to be my mother, but he surprised me and asked:

"You ever have any chocolate pussy?"

"No. There was one girl in my class when I was going to high school that I would have loved to nail, but she wouldn't even talk to white guys. Why?"

"My wife has always wanted to try a young white boy. No idea why, but it is her biggest fantasy. She has never acted on it because she was afraid to go out and try to find one. I was thinking maybe I could just bring her one. You game?"

Now this might make me seem racist, but I'm not. Marcus was my mom's age and I assumed that his wife would be close to his age and most of the older black women that I have seen have all been on the large size and I never found any of them appealing. But I didn't want to upset Marcus because he was obviously Mary's friend (and also apparently my mom's) so I said:

"If she is willing I am."

"Before we leave give me your phone number."

By eleven Mary and I were alone.

"Was it as much fun as you thought it would be" Mary asked.

"And then some."

"Why was your mom here?

"I don't know. I'm guessing that yesterday she overheard me tell Gail I was coming over here tonight and she figured that she would join the two of us like she did the last time. I doubt very much that she thought she would walk in on what she did. My biggest surprise there was that she didn't turn and run when she saw what was going on, I'm sure that I will hear all about it when I get home."

"That won't be until tomorrow lover. Right now we are going to shower and then you are going to cuddle up with me until we fall asleep."

Mary's morning blow job couldn't get me hard enough to fuck her so I ate her until she got off and then I dressed to leave.

"Want to do it again?" Mary asked as I zipped up my pants.

"Does a duck walk barefoot on the beach?"

Mary laughed and asked when and I suggested next Wednesday.

"You going to invite your mom?"

"I'll leave that to you. Inviting my mother to a gangbang would be just too weird even for me."

++++++++++++++++++++++

School was school and Gail joined me for lunch.

"We still on for tonight?"

"Absatively posalutely. Seven good for you?"

"I'll be ready." She was silent for a few and then she said, "You want more women in your life?"

"I don't know if I could handle any more. Why do you ask?"

"The other day Nancy asked me why you didn't like her."

"I don't dislike her. Why does she think that?"

"You haven't spoken to her since our aborted meeting here a while back."

"That's because ever since I got up and walked away she hasn't given me anything but nasty looks so I'm avoiding her."

We talked about things in general until I had to leave and I told her I would see her at seven.

At work I was put on entering invoices into the computer. Shelly had left early for a doctor's appointment which meant that I'd be fresh for Andrea. I was unlocking the padlock when she got there and I asked:

"Nervous?

"Does it show?"

I just smiled and opened the door so she could go in.

"Last chance to back out" I said.

"Not likely. Not after spending the last twenty-four hours working up the nerve to be here and do it."

I pulled the air mattress off the table and dropped it on the floor. Andrea took off her panties and got on the mattress in the doggie position and I moved in behind her. Remembering Angie I said:

"Some girls love this and some girls hate it. I'm not going to lie to you and say that this is a piece of cake and not to worry. It is going to hurt at first, but the pain should fade after we get going. I'll go slow and take it easy until you tell me otherwise. Again, not ever girl likes it so if you turn out to be one of them just tell me and I'll stop."

I spent time working on her butt hole with fingers, thumb and KY until I thought I had her loose enough. She did give a little cry when I first pushed into her, but I took it real slow and easy. By the time I was in her as far as I could go she had stopped whimpering and was making a low moan that I hoped was a sign that she was adjusting to it.

I started the slow back and forth motion and waited to see if she would respond. It took a half dozen slow strokes before I felt her start to push back on me a little. A couple of more minutes and she said:

"A little harder please."

And we were off to the races. When I finally came and pulled out she rolled over on her back, smiled up at me and said:

"That was awesome. I want to do it again."

"Tomorrow? Same time?"

"Why not now?"

"Without a hot mouth to help it will take me a while to get back up and there are no facilities here in the basement for washing off my cock and I'm betting that you don't want to suck on it right out of your butt."

"Oh yeah. Right. Okay then, tomorrow it is. Now what I have to figure out is how to get Dennis to do it."

"Just tell him that you want to try it and see what he says."

"He will wonder why I all of a sudden want anal sex and I can't very well tell him that one of my fringe benefits at my new job is having anal sex with the owner's son."

"Lie to him. Tell him that while he was gone you went to a bachelorette party for one of the girls you know and tell him that instead of having a male stripper in for the event the girls putting on the party showed porn tapes. Tell him you saw girls doing it on tape and you thought you might like to try it. If he says no you will still have me as backup."

She gave me a hot kiss, told me that she liked the way I thought and we dressed and left the room.

++++++++++++++++++++

I had to go home and change before my date with Gail and I was dreading it. I expected that when I got home mom was going to want to talk. I was wrong. She didn't mention Wednesday night at all. She asked what I was going to do that night and I told her I had a date with Gail and all she said was:

"Have a nice time."

It came as no surprise to me that when I asked Gail "Where to" she said "A bed."

"I'm beginning to think that all you want me for is my body."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"No, I guess it isn't."

"It was a standard Gail night. Suck, fuck, suck, fuck, suck, fuck and then take her home. On the drive to her house she said:

"This isn't working for me Bobby."

"What isn't working for you?"

"Thursday and Sundays just aren't enough for me. With Mary and now Nat taking up some of your time I'm just not getting laid enough. I talked with Nancy this afternoon and she left me with the impression that she is going to take another run at you and that will cut into your available time even more. I'm trying like hell not to cheat on Tom, but it is getting to be more and more difficult. And I don't even know if he still wants me. I'm close to saying the hell with it and start dating again. At least that way I can get the three or four times a week that I need."

There wasn't much I could say to that. There was no way I could give her any more than I was giving her without giving up some of the others and I wasn't going to do that. Get real here. I was in hog heaven as far as pussy was concerned and I was well aware that I was living a dream compared to almost every other guy I knew my age or even a little older and I was also aware that I could wake up tomorrow and have none.

Think of it.

Only Gail and Natasha were my age. Mom, Mary, and Pam were twenty years older than I was. What was the honest likelihood that I would be doing anything at all with them? Marge, Shelly and Andrea were all at least seven or eight years older than me and mom, Pam, Shelly and Andrea were married and how likely was it that four married women would take up with a nineteen year old?

Oh no! It could all be gone away at the snap of your fingers. I was going to hold on for dear life.

Maybe I should take Gail over to Mary's next Wednesday. She ought to get enough there that my twice a week could hold her. I didn't waste any thought on the fact that if she did a gangbang she would be cheating on Tom because I had all ready written him off. If he still planned on a life with Gail she would have heard from him by now.

"Tell me what cheating means as far as you are concerned. Is it just physical? Just fucking? Or does there have to be an emotional involvement to make it cheating?"

"I guess...oh fuck, I don't know. Shit!! Yes I do know. Dating another guy but not giving it up wouldn't be cheating at least as far as I'm concerned. Giving it up to another guy would be cheating emotional involvement or not. Why?"

"No reason. I had a thought, but it won't work."

"Oh no Bobby. You can't do that to me. What were you thinking?"

"If I told you you would get pissed at me and kick me out of your life."

"Don't be silly. I couldn't do that and you should know it. Come on Bobby, give."

I thought about it for a couple of seconds and then figured what the hell why not! She wasn't fazed by Tom and his mother and she accepted me into the relationship with no problem so why not put it out there.

"Okay, but you won't go for it because it would be cheating as far as you are concerned. Without going into how it happened I took part in a six man gangbang at Mary's last night and my thought was that if you could consider sex without any emotional entanglements as not cheating you could do that and it would satisfy you enough that you could get by with my twice a week."

"You're not serious?!!"

I just looked at her and she said, "You are! You are serious. Oh my God. Oh no. No! No way I could do that."

"I know that. That's why I didn't want to bring it up."

"You, Mary and five other guys? You have to tell me about it Bobby; you just have to."

I told her, omitting my mom, about the five other guys and described what we did.

"Three men at once? Oh my God! And two of them black? Oh my. My possible mother in law is a constant surprise to me. I'm sorry I pushed you into telling me. I won't be able to stop thinking about it. I just can't imagine three at once."

"Of course you can. You have had Tom and me in you at the same time. You had Tom in your pussy and me in your ass lots of times. All you have to do is add one for your mouth."

"I can't do it, but I will be thinking about it and visualizing it in my mind for weeks. Maybe even months."

By then I had her home and I walked her to the door, kissed her goodnight and then headed on home.

++++++++++++++++++

Mom and dad were in bed when I got home and I went right to bed. I woke up to mom's mouth on my cock and the sound of the shower in my ears. Once she saw I was awake she said:

"Just a preview of coming attractions motherfucker. May sure that you are here Saturday so I can give you the full feature. But right now I need to know if you told any of the guys at Mary's that I was your mother."

"They didn't find out from me."

"I don't think Mary would rat me out so I should be okay. Why didn't you tell me what you were going to be doing that night?"

"Why would I? I didn't even know that you knew I was going over there."

"I heard you on the phone talking to Gail."

"For what it is worth you were a big hit. Marcus and Terrell both heard you when you said, "Maybe. We will see" and both are hoping that you will be back next time."

"Next time? You are going to do it again?"

"Next Wednesday."

"Well I'm not going to be there."

"You sure? I heard you tell Marcus and Terrell that you really missed them."

"They were part of my past kiddo. A very enjoyable part of my past, but they need to stay in the past so the answer to your question is that I am sure. I am very sure."

+++++++++++++++++++

School was school and at lunch time Gail showed up at my table with Nancy.