A Weird One Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May we join you" Gail asked knowing full well that I wouldn't say no to here.

"Of course you may."

They sat down and Nancy said, "Is the fence still in good enough shape for me to mend or is it beyond repair?"

"Nothing is ever beyond repair Nance."

"I'm sorry Bobby. I thought I was being cute, clever and original and I thought you would get a kick out of having a fan club. I screwed up and I'm sorry. Gail tells me that you are a forgiving sort."

"I am, but you are a little late. Natasha and I are back together now."

"So I blew it huh?"

"We are still friends Nance. I won't say that we will never be more than that, but who knows? Even though Natasha and I are back together she is sort of on probation. It may or may not work out for us, but you need to know that I really do want it to work."

"Then I guess I need to stay close so I'll be among the first to know if it goes south on you right?"

"I laughed and said, "Don't get too close. I'm a guy and guys can be distracted by great looking girls."

Nancy raised her eyebrows at that and gave me a small smile and Gail said:

"You might not know it Robert, but you just threw out a challenge."

"Not really. You know better than anyone my time constraints."

There was some more general conversation before it was time for me to go.

+++++++++++++++

A work I got a bonus. Shelly, Andrea and I were sent to the basement to clean out and shred some old files. We worked at it until half an hour before quitting time and then Shelly pulled me toward the playroom and Andrea followed along behind.

You want weird? Picture this. The air mattress on the floor. Shelly on her knees on the mattress with most of her under the table. Andrea lying on the table with her pussy right on the edge and her legs spread wide. And Bobby? On his knees with his cock buried in Shelly's ass and his face buried in Andrea's pussy while his unanswered cell phone is sending Tasha's message that she is home to voicemail.

I don't know how, but I did manage to get the three of us off by quitting time. I kissed the two ladies goodbye and headed for the men's room to wash my cock and face before going to pick up Tasha.

To be continued.