All Comments on 'A Welcomed Guest Ch. 05'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

MORE PLEASE and soon

DeLord12804DeLord12804over 3 years ago

Ok... I think... but staring now I'm going to need a scorecard.

A previous comment was made concerning the use of 'man' and 'woman' instead of using names. I think this is done to reinforce the randomness of the chosen breeders, and to that extent, it works for me.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

pars, i first found you on xnxx, and followed you here because searching through all of your stories for the next one was incredibly difficult some times, but i do enjoy your stories, some seem to be a little to focused on sex, but as i read the plot needed it, and some stories contain almost none, i have no doubts you are an accomplished writer somewhere, but the only thing i ask is fire your editor, and proof reader, there are a lot of misspelled words, and wrong words in sentences in places that i have to stop and read the line a few times before i can understand what word you wanted to use... but, the plot, the body, and the endings are always well timed and the stories are captivating, thank you for many many hours of great entertainment.

dare2b1@gmail.com, drop a line if you consider this a worthy criticism... as i have said i very much enjoy your stories, but a good editor and proof reader would help a lot, the email is a dump email, so i only check it like once a month, but i will respond.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
2212 Followers
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES