All Comments on 'A Wet, Wild Summer'

by RubyShields

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Liked it

Hope there is more and i hope it will be something that will be lasting between the 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great start to the story

Thanks for giving Mike some chest hair -- on a twenty-year old guy, that's very sexy, and Kelly seems to enjoy everything about her "big" brother!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lost it on page one

this was way to rushed from the time she got home to the time she undressed for him should be spread over months not less than an hour. delete and do a rewrite makeing it longer, slower and more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I didnt have a problem with his sister getting right to the point. Shes home, she has him alone in the house. What annoys me is the brother is basically a douche. Written in being afraid of this and that, like a thirteen year old, when he had no reason to be afraid of anything. He's a big boy but never went to talk to his sister about things like a man. Then when shes telling him how she feels he's still acting like a douche towards her! Hell, if you replaced him with a real guy then the story would be perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
truth

I think the story has not ended as the lady has not been deflowed besides they've got all summer

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Loved the story so far. Hope you will had a 2nd chapter.

I thought she was going to say she was wearing the same red panties from last year,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ummmmm

Ho hummm. Wake me if chapter 2 isn't as boring.

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24almost 2 years ago

Wish the big brother was as brave as lil' sis, but I'm willing to read on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous