A Wet, Wild Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel the precum leaking out the tip of my cock. I position my dick right between her lips and slide my hands under her ass. "I love you, Kelly," I whisper. "I'll be gentle. Tell me if it hurts."

Kelly moaned. My dick is at the threshold of her wet, hot pussy. We hear bells ringing.

Wait, what?

Kelly sits up fast, pulls herself out from under me. It was the doorbell. "Is that Mom?"

"Shit." Kelly and I both could've won a re-dressing contest now, we get our clothes on so fast. My dick is still huge, so I grab a basketball and hold it in my lap.

"Sorry, Mike!" I hear Mom call up the stairs. "Couldn't find my keys in this bag and I'd all but given up. I see Kelly's car-is she here?"

Kelly gives me a mournful look, mouths I'm so sorry, and then she leaves the room. She's gone. "Hey, Mom! Just got in," I hear her say before she heads downstairs, and their conversation escapes me.

12