Abbey's Unexpected Visitors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did the slut love every second of it? What do you think, my friends?" Lamar roared at the crowd and received yells of approval in return. Abbey's pulverized pussy suddenly ached with emptiness, and the lithesome brunette realized that she yearned for another cock to fill her horny snatch. She so needed to COME too - almost as if she would die if she didn't. Lamar seemed to sense her insatiable craving, his palms slapping her ass cheeks with affection.

"Well, bitch? Did you like receiving my spunk? Beg for another cock. I felt your hard nipples and I see your clit all swollen and pleading for release, little cunt. So BEG, bitch. Let me hear it."

Between licks at Shirana's now sopping-wet pussy, Abbey managed to obey her new Master.

"Please Master, let someone else fuck my wet pussy! I need more cock, Sir...I need it stuffing my pussy full and pounding me so hard!"

Lamar turned to the crowd. "I need a volunteer...YOU...come over here." In no time at all a sturdy man was stepping into the cage and then lining up his prodigious manhood behind her. Abbey bit her lip as she felt this new shaft slide home between her pussy lips, the girth of the penis making for a delicious recipe of ricocheting vibrations.

She frantically slammed her hips back to meet the new rapist's thrusts, pleading inwardly for release and cooing as she began to build back up toward a climax. Even as Abbey's cunt was clenching feverishly around the newly thrusting shaft, she sensed Shirana's impending orgasm. The Brazilian beauty's juiced-up sex suddenly exploded in a frenzy of ecstasy, her ankles and wrists flailing as she ground her crotch roughly against Abbey's mouth.

"Ummphh!" Abbey grunted, unable to swallow the flood of sweet feminine nectar that overran her palate and flowed down her chin. "Oh god," Abbey sighed, her pussy getting ready to join Shirana's in bliss as the new cock kept lunging between her swollen cunt lips in a blur of motion. Abbey looked back and realized that it was Dmitri. The bastard and his partner Vick had set this up with Lamar somehow, Abbey was sure of it!

But the sexy brunette was too far gone in the haze of lust to dwell on it. Abbey's shiny raiment of hair shook as her body rocked back and forth with Dmitri's savage fucks, his shaft sliding easily through her welcoming wet sheath as she groaned and felt her hardened nipples slide back and forth almost painfully on the table's surface.

"Oh god! Yes! Keep fucking me!" she crooned, and her slender body began to shake and shudder as her snatch convulsed on Dmitri's manhood, coating it with her fragrant sexual fluids. "Ooohhh fuck!" she cried, her pussy still spasming as a second orgasm followed on the heels of the first, and Dmitri just kept lunging without mercy, the crowd enjoying her squeals as the dual-orgasms tore through her young pussy.

"Uhh! Uh!! UHH!!" Dmitri grunted, his muscles corded with effort as he plunged his cruel, thick shaft between Abbey's exposed sex lips with even greater zeal, loud smacks echoing though the chamber. The crowd was meanwhile urging him on.

"Yeah, fuck her brains out! Fuck that slut to death!"

Abbey's blue eyes looked up to meet Shirana's gaze. She suddenly realized that the Brazilian girl had come down from her orgasm and was now just staring at her.

"Oh yeah, baby. You like humping that fat cock, don't you?" Shirana said huskily. Her eyes were heavy-lidded with lust, and Abbey sensed that Shirana found the sight of Dmitri pounding her cum-soaked pussy to be the ultimate turn-on. She moaned and thrust her hips back fervently, encasing Dmitri's penis completely as the man groaned and grunted, grinding his hips forward as he exploded inside her moist slit.

"AAAHHHH!!" he shouted. Abbey shuddered, aware of so much gooey seed refilling her already tainted cunt. Soon she felt the scalding heat spreading through her insides, making her shudder with satisfaction as her pussy still quivered in the aftermath of the intense double-orgasm. She sighed, going limp with exhaustion as Dmitri emptied the last drop of precious cum in her tight and thoroughly-raped depths.

"Who's next?" Lamar bellowed. "This slut needs a third cock in her tight fuck-hole!" Abbey was panting, wondering just what all these animals had in store for her tonight and if they would at least give her a few moments to rest at some point. Then she heard it, that unmistakable voice.

"Let me have a go at her." Vick was now speaking, there was no doubt about it. The two bastards definitely HAD set her up for this. Abbey looked back with lust and the evidence of lust pooling between her legs as she saw Vick, naked as the day of his birth, line up his elongated shaft, barely pressing the head of his cock between her now cum glistening and raw-rubbed pussy lips.

"I told you, didn't I Abbey? That this would be a 'date night' you'd never forget," he said, amusement dripping from his tone and showing in his eyes. Vick pulled back his cock and proceeded to tease her slit by rubbing his head across her opening, sending delicious shivers through her sensitive young sex. She whimpered and tried to shove her pussy back to capture his cockhead, but he simply drew it just out of range, fueling her frustration.

"Please Master, put your cock in my pussy!" As Abbey begged, her loins felt as if they were on fire. Desire surged through her veins, and her mind could only anticipate the pleasure of being filled once more. It was if she could transcend reality if only he would give her his cock, like a god withholding his ultimate blessing. She cried out as he finally flung his cock like a spear into her dripping-wet sex.

Vick's powerful hands pulled her buttocks back with each thrust, his staccato grunts joined by the slap of his testicles as they swung with the motion of his raping cock. Abbey moaned and resumed licking Shirana's pussy, overcome with resurging arousal as her nipples beaded, her cunt juicing up around Vick's manhood in a memorable plea. For several minutes Vick simply enjoyed himself, watching the slender brunette squirm and feast on Shirana's sex.

Yet he eventually grew restless. Now he pulled her off the table, and Abbey gasped as Vick gripped her by the throat and slammed her against the cage wall.

"I don't think you've earned the privilege of receiving my cum yet, bitch. Listen up, I'm going to take off the cuffs, but don't even think about moving that cute little ass. Understood?"

The naked brunette nodded, quivering more from anticipation than fear. "Yes Master."

The tattoo-covered brute proceeded to take off Abbey's cuffs, only to chain her hands high above her head to the cage's wiring. He then took a shock wand from its peg on the wall and stroked its tip up and down the girl's smooth belly.

"What are you doing?" Abbey whimpered. Fear spiked in her chest as she saw the sex toy, but it was diluted by something stronger - sheer arousal at being dominated like this, at not knowing what he was going to do next. In the drudgery of everyday life nothing like this could have ever happened, and this was the very thing that drew Abbey to a darker fantasy like a moth to the flame. Vick and Dmitri had taken her to this sex club, a place where forbidden desires could actually blossom, where judgment and the shackles of self-conscious guilt were replaced by shackles far more agreeable.

Vick pressed the end of the shock wand against Abbey's light fuzz of pubic muff and sent a jolt to her young pussy. The girl yelped and squirmed, but the zing of pain brought more pleasure than agony - awakening her nerve endings like nothing else could. Abbey's breasts jiggled as she writhed a little in her bonds, but as she stilled she looked with hunger at the sex toy still gripped so tightly in her Master's hand.

"Did you like that, bitch? Why is your cunt so wet, hmm? Answer me."

"I...I don't know," Abbey admitted, shame coloring her cheeks for the briefest instant as the warmth in her pussy began to smolder.

"You nasty slut!" Vick's fingers probed the beautiful girl's slit, coming away slick with fresh fluid. He smeared the girl's cunt cream on her well-sculpted tits and then licked the juices off her skin as she moaned, her cries deepening as Vick sucked firmly on each of her hyper-sensitive nipples.

"Oooohhh... Master!"

"Quiet, bitch!" Vick growled. He put his hand over her mouth and then sent another jolt to her exposed sex, admiring her writhing nakedness as she groaned into the palm of his hand. Finally she stopped squirming, and he relished the sight of her panting chest, the movement of her breasts as she took in great gulps of air.

Putting the shock wand aside, he took his other hand and plunged his fingers between her soft, wet folds, rubbing her clit tenderly with the rim of his thumb. "SSSHHHH. You did well, slut. You took my punishment like a good and proper fuck-slave, and I see your clit nice and swollen, begging to be touched in all the right ways. I can be merciful too. Would you like that?"

Abbey nodded, Vick's hand still smothering her mouth. Her hips rolled as he continued to stroke her clitoris and caress the inner walls of her snatch. "Stay quiet, little cunt, and maybe I'll let you come." The poor girl tried not to whimper as her Master relentlessly stoked her libido, caressing and fondling every inch of her pussy with patient tenderness. He grazed his fingertips along the inner walls of the girl's cunt and lightly pinched her nipples so that they looked like hardened pink buds atop each of her supple cones. He licked them again, admiring the way her sexy figure shivered at the faintest touch.

She was so beautiful, and like precious clay in his hands - to be shaped, molded, and dominated to perfection.

Finally, only after Abbey's hips were fervently rocking to meet each of his devastating caresses, her muscles pressing her moist sex firmly into her captor's hand, did Vick remove his other hand from her mouth. He gave her a deceptively soft kiss just then, pressing his lips gently against hers at first, then more voraciously as he pumped her cunt harder with his fingers.

"Oh god...oh yes... Oh god...yes, please fuck me," she groaned as Vick's fingers thrust deeply up her snatch, the friction throwing her into a haze of primal need. The helpless girl's cries intensified as her cunt seized up violently around Vick's fingers, and then the moment came - like a thundering tsunami - Abbey's young sex spewing its needy fluids on the man's furiously pumping hand. Her voice echoed in the sex club before it was drowned out by cheers and raucous cries from the spectators below.

"Yes, fuck my pussy with your cock now, you bastard. I'm coming... oooooHHHH Fuck! Aahhhhh!" Abbey squealed.

"Yeah! Pound that pussy!" someone shouted from below. "Fuck her hard in her pussy and ass!"

Vick held his hand up and looked critically at the coating of feminine fluid which now dripped down his fingers all the way to his wrist.

Lamar had watched all of this taking place, and now he was eager to rejoin the action. The tall dark-skinned athlete tapped Vick on the shoulder, leaned over, and whispered something in his ear. Vick's sly grin made Abbey's knees go weak, and she waited helplessly, her heart thundering in her ribcage as her gaze drifted to Lamar's crotch.

Apparently the tennis star's cock had replenished its potency, because now he mounted the altar and slowly positioned his shaft between Sharina's thighs. He looked at the audience and bellowed.

"What do you think I should do with this little cunt?"

The answering calls were as predictable as they were enthusiastic.

"Fuck her without mercy!" one shouted.

"Fuck her pussy raw!!" someone else cried out. Shirana looked down at Lamar's reawakened penis with awe tinged by lust. She licked her lips and spread her legs a little wider, as wide as she could given the fact that her ankles were bound. Lamar gently slid his hands up and down her slit, his fingers sticky with her juices when he brought them up to his lips to suck them clean.

"Mmmm...so sweet," he sighed. "My cock wants a taste of your sweet pussy, girl. What do you think? Should I be gentle or should I rip it into you rough?"

Shirana stared at his prodigious manhood, her nipples beading up like two little diamonds as she said huskily, "Do me, please Sir. Rape my pussy so hard. I'm your little slave-bitch!" The dirty words were such a turn-on for the young Brazilian girl, and just saying them sent her lust soaring as Lamar teasingly rubbed at her clitoris some more, positioning his cockhead with great care between her labia. Shirana's eyes fixated on the enormous cockhead as it suddenly rushed between her gaping lips, slamming between her thighs like a hurled javelin.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Shirana cried. Cheers went up from the crowd all around the cage. Lamar began plunging his cock full-speed into her tight passage, hammering her cunt with a savagery that seemed to outmatch the energy of most Olympic athletes. Her loud moans soon sailed across the chamber, and the crowd fed off of them. Men in the crowd began stroking their cocks as they watched the rape scene on the altar, and the scent of sex hung heavy in the air. Many of the women in the audience knelt near their male companions, licking and slurping fervently on the cock of their boyfriend, husband, or appointed 'Master' for the night.

Meanwhile Shirana's hands clenched and she felt so frustrated lying helpless on the altar as the hulking black man plowed her pussy. She wanted to wrap her arms around his bulky chest and wrap her legs around his chiseled buttocks to pull his cock even deeper inside.

Instead she just had to lay there as his hands gripped her neck and shoulders, as he stroked her insides with his massive erection, stretching her snatch to its limits. She closed her eyes and shouted at him, "Please fuck me harder, Master! Fuck my pussy with your glorious cock!" and she found her arousal exploding as she heard the filthy shouts of men in the crowd - and, to her surprise, more than a few women.

"Finger her ass!" one woman suggested. Shirana tensed as she realized that Lamar had withdrawn one hand from her neck, moistened two fingers with his saliva, and was even now prodding them at her puckered hole. The Brazilian beauty's moans deepened as she felt herself violated in both pussy and ass, her body screaming with sensations, enslaved to pleasure. She shuddered and cried out as her pussy began to clench up around his raping shaft, spewing its strongly-scented juices as she writhed helplessly underneath his muscular form.

"AAhhhH!! Little bitch, did I give you permission to come yet?" Lamar growled. He slapped the girl across the face - not hard, just enough to startle her - and then proceeded to kiss her voraciously, his tongue plundering her young mouth. She moaned as he stifled the cry from her orgasm, feeling his cock swell up inside her, the release imminent.

He held back his release, though, and glanced over at Vick - an unspoken sign passing between them. Vick undid the restraints on Abbey's wrists and shoved her toward the table. The lithesome young brunette now faced Shirana's outstretched legs, the Brazilian babe's exposed sex obscured by Lamar's pumping body. Abbey's gaze fastened onto Lamar's rock-hard butt cheeks clenching hard with effort as he thrust powerfully between Shirana's thighs. Between the girl's feminine grunts and the more guttural grunts of Lamar on top of her, the two of them created a strangely alluring symphony made all the more cohesive by the stench of sex.

"What... what do you want me to do Master?" Abbey yelped as Vick smacked her on the left ass cheek with the palm of his hand.

"Lean over and suck Lamar's balls while he fucks the slave-girl on the altar. DO IT, bitch."

The idea of doing something that degrading sent a quiver through Abbey's loins. She licked her lips, watching Lamar's testicles jostle back and forth with each powerful thrust as he fucked Shirana, and it ramped up her libido to the highest peak. Abbey leaned over willingly and began to lick carefully at the wrinkled sac, being careful to fondle and caress the man's testicles with her skillful tongue.

"Aahhhh...that's a good little slut you have there, Vick. I'm glad you decided to share her tonight," Lamar grunted, pounding Shirana's pussy even harder as he felt Abbey's seductive ministrations.

Soon she was sucking in his balls, her mouth firmly sucking on one testicle and then the other, adding to his pleasure as he buried his shaft in Shirana's wetness again and again and again. Meanwhile Shirana could only coo and moan as she felt Lamar's body join with hers in a ballet of savage need. She looked down, her hands sore from being almost permanently clenched. Yet it was her best way of directing the pent-up energy fueled by his monstrous cock punishing her pussy with its ecstasy-inducing thrusts, a constant barrage of fucks that threatened to send her back over the precipice.

"Uhh..uh...uh! You ready for a load of splooge in your warm, wet twat? Your boyfriend Diego told me you're not on the pill, said you like to live on the edge. What you think, bitch? Would you like my hot, NASTY cum filling your tight pussy and invading your womb to get your PREGNANT?"

"Oh god!" Shirana cooed, her pussy still twitching in the aftermath of her earlier orgasm. The thought of this brutish, fine male specimen impregnating her sent her libido through the roof, and she raised head, snarling at him, daring him to do it.

"Fuck my pussy and slam me FULL, Master. Gush in my pussy. Rape my cunt and make me yours! Get me pregnant with your nasty cum" she said. Soon enough Lamar readied himself to make good on his threat. He pulled out his slimy phallus almost all the way out, only to plunge his hips forward, burying himself balls-deep in her wet warmth as his cock surged with enormous amounts of cum. The hot liquid erupted from the tip of his cock, blasting through her tight love-hole as she imagined one of those little swimmers penetrating her body and piercing one of her eggs.

"UUUHHHH!!" Shirana groaned, her feminine instincts satisfied at the sensation of stickiness permeating her young snatch. She suddenly felt exhausted, and her slender nakedness went limp as Lamar sprawled across her like a blanket, leaving his softening prick nestled deep inside her cum-coated cunt. He kissed the side of her face with surprising tenderness, murmuring, "Your pussy is mine now, bitch." Shirana thought of her Diego. Was he filming all of this as he'd promised? The idea sent a thrill that heated every part of her.

Somewhere in the crowd Diego put down his videorecorder, unzipped his pants and let his huge cock flop free. A skinny, blonde vixen with bubble-shaped breasts knelt and began to suck him, and he groaned as he looked at his raped girlfriend on the altar.

Meanwhile Abbey's ball-licking ministrations were rudely interrupted when Vick yanked her back by her hair and thrust her up against the side of the cage again. His glistening cock saluted her nakedness, the tip pressed against her belly. His hot breath tickled her cheek as he rasped, "So, bitch...are you ready for one more cock before I throw you to the wolves?"

Throw her to the wolves? Abbey wondered what exactly he meant by that, but the sexy girl simply nodded.

"Put your hands on my shoulders." She did as he asked, gasping when he picked her up by the waist. She lassoed her hips around his midsection by instinct, and then looked down at his imposing cock poised just underneath her delicate pussy.

"Tell me you want me to rape you. Let me hear the words, little cunt."

Abbey met Vick's stare, mutual lust creating a palpable energy all around them as the dark fantasy became every bit as potent as reality. The slender brunette rubbed her tits back and forth across Vick's chest, and then her one hand slipped down to grasp the base of Vick's cock, stroking up and down to devastating effect. Abbey felt the entwined gooeyness of Lamar and Dmitri's previous loads of cum coating Vick's cock, her own juices mingling with their flavors as she brought her hand back to her face, sucking the cocktail of sexual fluids from her fingertips.