Abbey's Unexpected Visitors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. Please, Master - rape my tight pussy," she said, her eyes smoldering as she searched for what was behind Vick's hardened stare.

Vick's flinty eyes seemed to alight with some inner fire now. As he gently lowered her pussy onto his eager shaft, he growled in her ear.

"I'm going to impale that cute cunt and gush you full, but that's not the best part. After I'm done with you, we're going to take you onto the club floor and let all the other males have their way with you. Have you ever been gangbanged before, little slut? Hmm?"

Abbey's legs went weak, her eyes fluttering as she moaned, feeling her sheath encase his straining length.

"Uuuhhh...oh god...N-no Master, I haven't...not ever," she sighed, her hands cupping his neck as he gripped her buttocks and began to slide her snatch up and down his cock with a firmer rhythm. She happily helped her Master, squeezing her hips and cunt muscles, relishing at the feeling of each penetration.

Between Abbey's moans and the squelchy sounds of her sex being roughly impaled on his cock, Vick kissed her, distracting her from dwelling on his outrageous promise. Yet to the girl's shock she realized that the prospect of being fucked by a gang of complete strangers seemed like a forbidden adventure, one to which her libido responded with an emphatic 'Yes please!' the moment her mind began to waver.

Soon Abbey was enthralled by the overwhelming assault of pleasure, heat thrumming between her thighs as Vick impaled her horny pussy with his straining penis. The two were now kissing each other like enraptured lovers, bruising one another's lips as Abbey's moans deepened, her pussy twitching on his shaft, coating it with her fluids. The orgasm threw her into the abyss, her body convulsing greedily around his hard shaft, and her hands clenched with white-knuckled intensity at the nape of Vick's neck until the last or her climactic spasms subsided.

"AAAAHhhh...Mmmm...fuck you, bitch! Now it's my turn," Vick growled. He brought a hand up to squeeze one of Abbey's breasts as he gushed like a fountain in her sex, his cum filling her and then oozing in excess to coat their enjoined pubic muffs like a sexy glue. He groaned an almost agonized sound as he sagged against her, crushing her against the cage. Abbey felt his spent cock still held tightly between the walls of her slick pussy, and she moaned the only words she could.

"You feel so good inside me, Master. Your cock belongs nowhere else but in my pussy." The words seemed to have the effect Abbey had hoped for. Vick opened his eyes, his heavily-lidded gaze brimming with satisfaction.

"I think I'm addicted to you, little cunt." And as he kissed her with Dmitri's jealous face in the background, the slender brunette opened her mouth for him to take his pleasure, her body sated yet primed for more. Dmitri's voice interrupted though, and he pulled Vick back with an angry grunt.

"Don't let the bitch talk you out of it. She's going on the club floor now...to please her betters." Dmitri's dark eyes glinted with a hideous yet arousing promise. The slim, beautiful girl felt disappointment as Vick withdrew, tugging at her wrist to make her follow him out of the cage. Dmitri brought up the rear as she was flung on her knees before a crowd of horny, naked men. There were at least seven forming a circle around her now as Vick stepped back and Dmitri knelt behind her.

The gorgeous brunette groaned as Dmitri fingered her pussy and whispered the evil yet delightful promise in her ear.

"You're going to please all these cocks before the night is out, little bitch. Better get started!" Her two Masters drew back as the seven eager men closed in. Abbey opened her mouth as a young clean-shaven man shoved his vein-bulging cock between her lips. An older man in a biker vest and nothing else forced her legs out in a doggy-style position, and soon his cock was snaking between her gaping cunt lips, penetrating her soft folds as she moaned around the cock being thrust deeper down her throat.

'Oh god...' Abbey thought, her pussy thrumming with need and excitement as she saw the other men pumping their shafts in her peripheral vision. Their lust seemed to coil around her like a palpable fog, infecting her with the same primal directive. This would be a night she would never forget if she could only survive the assault of sensations. That was her last thought before the first man let loose a guttural groan, his cum flooding her mouth.

********

THE END

********

I hope you enjoyed the story.

Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

~Gaggedkitty