ABC Modeling Company Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A battering ram strikes me from behind. I feel a mushroom and stalk rubbing up against my bottom. I lower my hands and arms and tried to arch my back to lift my ass a bit. Ron helps more and then thrust into me from behind. It was a gentle thrust, testing for lubrication, I am well oiled.

Ron pulls on my shoulders, lifting me off the edge of the pool. Then he starts slamming his rocket into my silo, it always is a perfect match. Faster and faster he gave it to me, I start moaning and trying to time our slapping into each other. This is fun. All I can think about is the hunk of metal between my legs splitting me open and invading my space.

I wanted it to go on forever, but I could tell I was near the peak, I scream, "Yes, Yes, Yes, GIVE IT TO ME GOOD, YES, Yes, Ahhhhhhhhhooooooooooo, so good." Then I collapse. Ron still has me by the shoulders, so he pulls me to him and kisses me as he pumps rope after rope into me. I regain my ability to move but I didn't give it away, I stay limp, so he will hold me. Eventually, I start stroking him, prepping him for Beth.

Beth can see his smile as he looks at her, "She yelled Oh no, there is a madman here, I must get away" in her little girl voice. She swam around a bit, but Ron is persistent, she swam behind me.

Beth says, "Protect me, Anna, protect me from this beast." She giggles, giving it away.

I trap her behind me and the wall as Ron grabs her and dunks her. Then he backs her up to the wall. He tries to, but I am in the way, I believe that was his plan. I did what any good friend would do, I grab her tits and start squeezing them.

Beth screams, "OH, OH, OH, OH that feels good."

I started squeezing her nipples, alternating between the breast smashing and the nipple tweaking. She is breathing hard as Ron enters her from the front. He locked her in a passionate kiss as he starts sawing her cunt in half with his steel. She is building quick, in no time she will be enjoying a nice orgasm.

Ron senses that as well and slows down.

She yells, "I fucking hate you. FUCK ME NOW!"

He did. He picked up his speed slowly and she, of course, starts moaning and whimpering, "So Good, so good, don't stop, I NEED this." I would have killed him if he slowed down again.

Ron sensed her need and sped up, Beth is getting closer and closer to the end. He then popped a finger up her ass and wiggled it a bit before she releases. That was the best word I can use. It is a guttural, "FUCK YES" and I swear I saw a bolt of electricity that shocked us all.

After more relaxing, we go back down to the beach to have dinner. When we get there Cindy and Ricky run up to us with huge smiles and said, "THAT WAS AMAZING! The way your screams echoed down the forest and shook the house, we have to try that."

We all blush.

We had a nice simple dinner of fresh fish. I have no idea how they got there but with Ron's group, it doesn't even phase me anymore. It is a spectacular dinner.

After dinner, Ron made another bonfire then ran off to the large building. He came back with a guitar case. He had played a bit in grade school but lost interest, this is a surprise. He sees us look at him with shock, "I picked it up overseas, not much good music there."

He tunes the guitar and then starts to play.

Beth was in choir and has a beautiful voice but is too shy to sing for anyone. As Ron plays it is Ricky that starts to sing first. He has a much lower voice that isn't half bad. I never knew. As Ron plays and Ricky sings, Beth feels relaxed enough that she starts to sing backup to Ricky. It is amazing. Ricky starts doing sounds and Beth keeps singing, not realizing she is now solo. Then Ricky picks up the backgrounds. This is much better.

Ricky is good, but Beth has better range and sounds like a real professional singer the way she holds notes, and gives life to the songs, it is amazing! Eventually, both Ricky and Beth had enough, and we are all starting to get tired. Ron plays taps, it's sad to hear. He has a tear in his eye. When he finishes, he puts the guitar away, helps us up, and we go to bed. It is silent that night.

The next morning, we again get up together, clean ourselves out in the ocean, and have breakfast. Ron announces that we need to pack and be ready to leave in an hour. Cindy asks, "Pack what?" We all fall to the ground laughing hard. I am sure we are all crying because it hurt from laughing so hard. A perfect way to end a short trip.

We fly back to the "airport", Ron gets George and Wendy, then we are all on the plane to go home. George asks Ron if he wants to do the take-off, but he declines, "I will leave it to the professionals." Beth and I cuddle with Ron on the couch while Wendy takes Rickey and Cindy in the back.

I tell Ron, "I don't mind if you join them. I had a wonderful time and that could be fun." He replies, "I promised you I was a three-woman man, that's not on my menu, let them have fun." We both kiss him.

Beth asks, "Why?"

Ron answers, "Why what?"

Beth replies, "Why the trip?"

Ron replies, "I love you both. I flew in many military airplanes and assisted in the cockpit often. I love the view. Few things can match it when the conditions are just right. You too looked a little, how shall I say it, lost lately. I thought you were missing Cindy. Have you ever been away from her this long?" We shake our heads no.

Ron continues, "I didn't think so. I called in a few favors, spent a bit of money, and waited for the perfect moment. George is an old war buddy. I thought you could use some time away from home, from work, from worrying about the wedding or the baby. This was to help you relax and smell the roses."

At four hours Wendy made another amazing lunch and then it is Ron's turn to fly. This time Beth asks to sit in the pilot's seat. I am amazed, no way would see normally like this. She looks straight ahead, down, and up, taking it all in.

Beth is amazed, "I agree, this is breathtaking. You need to learn to fly and the company needs a plane. This is how I want to fly from now on." I add, "I agree 100%."

Once again, the four hours flew by. We sleep the rest of the way home, dressing before we land. Ron got three huge kisses once we stand on the ground again, as Wilson holds the car door open. A second car takes Ricky and Cindy to his place. Ricky tries to kiss Ron too, but Ron gave him a mean look. Cindy grabbed him and walked to the second car. Ron giggles.