About That Night

Story Info
Halloween Night is a Perfect Night for Romance.
17.3k words
4.85
19.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©2023 Smuttyandfun All Rights Reserved

This one is for the Halloween Story Contest 2023. As always, your votes and comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Halloween to All!

I don't know why I let my friends talk me into these things.

"It'll be fun," they promised. "Easy money for a few smiles and a maybe a dance or two," they swore. But of course, that was never how it turned out.

Because with these girls, it always went sideways.

Before we even got there, the way the five of us were packed into Mindy's old rust bucket I could feel myself starting to feel a little panicky, since I'm kind of claustrophobic. Which already had me regretting letting them talk me into going to this Halloween shin dig.

Although, I did feel a little awestruck as we pulled into the circular driveway of the stately old mansion. The house looked like a classic French Chateau all lit up with spot lights, illuminating the beautiful stone façade against the sparkling night sky. Which had me kind of curious to see how the other half lived.

Especially considering my bachelor apartment wasn't much bigger than Mindy's old clunker and just about as glamourous.

When we pulled up out in front, and the car door was suddenly pulled opened by a tuxedo clad valet, everyone gasped when we started tumbling out into a tangle of arms and legs, nearly landing on the pavement. Of course, we laughed when we managed to catch ourselves, with the help of the nibble-footed valet, so no one got hurt.

Though, I'm sure anyone watching would think we looked hilarious. And what a way to start the night, nearly face planting on the pavement before we even got inside.

Scrambling to pull ourselves together with everyone staring at us wide-eyed, we all checked our costumes, to make sure that everything was where it should be and that nothing had popped out.

Especially considering that my girl friends had talked me into being tricked out as some kind of she-devil in a shimmering red one piece bustier that had my girls nearly spilling out over the top, while showing off way too much leg in sexy black fish-net stockings. Of course, with little red horns on my head, just to add to the effect.

Since I'd never worn anything so high cut, I had to make sure that I shaved really close, so that no one could get a peek at anything they shouldn't be peeking at. But the costume was just so over the top sexy, and such a departure from what I normally wore, I was a littler nervous about walking inside and being ogled.

Especially since the master mind of this whole fiasco, my friend Kendra, our receptionist at work, finally fessed up on the drive over and told us that there'd be mostly older men at this little soiree. Who, no surprise, had requested some hot young things to help liven up their evening.

And I'm guessing that meant us, since I noticed that most the other ladies wandering inside, past the fake cobwebs and display of bright orange pumpkins, with their dates on their arms, were mostly older.

Kendra did promise though, that we'd all be getting paid, just for showing up. And I could use a little extra money to help cover my rent, and buy a few luxuries, like groceries, since my fridge was pretty empty. Especially since I'd been out of work for two months, when the last company I worked for went bankrupt. And considering I'd only started at my new marketing job a few weeks ago, some extra money would sure help.

Thankfully, Kendra also swore that no one was expecting us to do anything more than walk around, smile and make a little small talk, and maybe share a dance or two.

I just hoped she was right, because there was no way I was going to do anything else for a room full of strangers. No matter how much they were paying us. Because none of us were that desperate, at least I hoped.

As the five of us made our way inside, it was actually kind of comical, the way our mouths dropped open. And the more I looked around, the more convinced I was that we were walking into an honest to goodness palace.

I'd never seen anything like it: a wide marble staircase, towering twenty-foot ceilings, intricately inlaid marble floors, heavy brocade drapes on the floor to ceiling windows, and just so much beautiful artwork covering every wall.

It looked like somewhere royalty would live, and yet here we were, five nobodies that had been invited to step inside.

Which had me wondering how anyone could ever call such a big, cold place like this home, as right on cue, I felt a shiver run up spine. Just as a smiling tuxedo clad butler came and greeted us in the foyer.

"I'm sure Master Thomas will be delighted to see that you've arrived, ladies. And I must say, your costumes are all very fetching," he said, letting his eyes roam over us while flashing an appreciative smile.

Though fetching was a lot nicer word than I would have used to describe us in our sexed-up costumes. With tall, brunette Kendra masquerading as a naughty witch, curvy raven-haired Mindy nearly overflowing the cups of her playboy bunny costume, pretty blonde Lissa decked out as a sexy pirate, and red-haired Kristy looking like a very racy Santa's elf.

Extending his arm, the butler let us lead the way, with him following close behind us into a gorgeous ballroom, that I quickly realized was almost big enough to play football.

Gosh, what a feast for the eyes; glittering chandeliers lined the intricately painted ceiling, lights glimmering off the floor to ceiling windows that looked out onto what had to be the most beautiful gardens I'd ever seen. It reminded me of pictures I'd seen of the Palace of Versailles, only we were lucky enough to be here in person.

It was like walking into a fairy tale, it all looked so enchanting.

Even the Halloween decorations were impressive. I imagined just for the party, the walls were adorned with actual framed paintings of witches, scary looking ghosts, with gleaming red eyes, and whimsical electronic bats, placed along the walls with their wings slightly fluttering. Along with a few glowing pumpkins scattered around the room, of course all beautifully carved, with cats, and scary looking monsters and witches on brooms.

The other guests, all in elaborate costumes, were already laughing and dancing. Which kind of put me at ease, since it was obviously just a Halloween party, even if it was being held in a palace.

Then I glanced across the room and my heart skipped a beat when I found myself staring into the sexiest blue eyes I'd ever seen.

Tall and leanly muscled, standing off on his own, his jet-black hair neatly slicked back, like a vampire with a widow's peak. He just looked so hot, if slightly scary, dressed as a very classy looking Count Dracula in a long, high-collared blood red velvet coat, crisp white shirt, black silver buttoned vest and burgundy cravat. I thought he was absolutely gorgeous.

Inexplicably drawn to him, his eyes never left me, as I dared to wander closer, while taking a moment to glance out at the gardens, so I wouldn't look too eager.

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as his beautifully shaped lips curled up in a slow seductive smile as his gaze slid over me, like a physical caress. I couldn't believe the shiver that went through me, just from the heat in his eyes, when I finally dared to meet his gaze. Though somewhere in the back of my mind I sensed that as handsome as he was, he might also be a little dangerous.

And not just because of the way he was dressed, but more from the determined look in his eyes, like he was telling me that he was going to have me, and there would be no denying him.

We were almost toe to toe when he raised his hand and signaled for a waiter, who quickly offered me a glass of champagne. Once we were alone again, he leaned in and murmured, "I was hoping you'd come."

I blinked, confused. "Do we know each other?"

Because I was pretty sure I would have remembered meeting someone who looked like him.

I could see the amusement in his eyes as he shook his head, before he leaned in even closer and whispered against my ear, "Not yet. But that can easily be remedied."

He was so cheeky, I laughed at him over the rim of my glass as I had my very first taste of champagne. When I almost sneezed from the bubbles tickling my nose, he smiled watching me, and said, "Be careful of the bubbles."

I looked back into his eyes, and he just kept smiling back at me, like I'd said something to amuse him. I finally said, "What's wrong?" looking myself up and down, hoping there was nothing out of place with my costume.

"Nothing's wrong. I was just thinking, you look like such a tempting little devil in that red satin, you have to be the most alluring woman in this room."

Alluring? Me? I looked around to make sure that he was actually talking to me. But when I realized that he was, I gotta say, I kind of liked his style. I'd never met anyone so smooth or polished, that knew just what to say. At least to get my nipples tingling.

Especially considering the last knuckle dragger I agreed to go out with, didn't bother mincing words. Only minutes into our date at Gino's uber sketchy Pizza Bar and Grill, I'd barely had a chance to swallow my first bite of double-cheese pepperoni, and he got right to the point and asked, "So, are we gonna hook up later, or what?"

I guess he wanted to know before he bought me another beer, if I was planning to put out. But since the answer was no, I never saw him again. Which was fine by me.

But this guy, was like no man I'd ever encountered. When he took my glass, set it aside with his, and asked, "Shall we dance?" I didn't even have to think, I just smiled and nodded, yes.

I loved the way his arm slid around me, holding me to his side as we wandered into the crowd of dancers, like he had already claimed me as his, at least for the night.

We'd just gotten onto the dancefloor and a slow, sultry song began, and he pulled me into his arms. Gazing up into his eyes, I kind of found myself swooning as the singer crooned,

At last

My love has come along

My lonely days are over

And life is like a song

Tipping up my chin, he had me swallowing pretty hard when he told me, "You've got such pretty eyes."

"But they're just plain brown."

"No, they're not. They're beautiful. They make me think of warm, shimmering pools of deep dark, chocolate."

Oh, gosh. And I always thought my eyes were nothing special. But I gotta say, I sure loved the way that he described them.

"And your hair is so silky," he whispered against my ear, as he slid his fingers through my long dark tresses, while teasingly caressing the back of my neck.

Just from the heat of his body pressed against mine, I could feel things starting to tingle down below. And my nipples were so hard, I knew he had to be able to see them trying to pop out of the top of my red satin bustier.

Glancing down at my heaving twins, he looked up into my eyes, shook his head and smiled. "I think you're absolutely perfect."

I was about to say, "And so are you," but when he gently brushed his lips against mine, I kind of forgot how to speak.

And of course, perfect timing, my empty stomach started growling like a bear. Probably because all I'd had since I woke up this morning was a yogurt.

I could feel my cheeks burning, I was so embarrassed. But he just smirked and said, "Sounds like someone's hungry. So, I think we'd better get you something to eat."

With my hand in his, he walked us through a doorway into a huge elegant dining room, with rows of chandeliers sparkling across the ceiling, and a table that was so long, it looked like something from a movie set.

And holy smokes, what a feast! I had never seen so much food. There were just so many different types of dishes spread across the table, and everything looked so appetizing, I wasn't even sure where to start.

I noticed the girls standing off to one side, looking pretty happy, holding platefuls of food while chatting with a few tall, handsome costumed men.

Well, except for poor Kristy, in her sexy elf costume. The way her eyes were darting around the room, she looked like she was looking for a way to escape, as the old guy leaning on a cane that she was talking to, was practically breathing down her neck, with his eyes firmly focused on her girls.

When I crooked my finger and offered her a plate, she quickly accepted, said goodbye to her admirer and got in line ahead of us. "Thanks," she muttered, looking pretty relieved.

I just laughed and said, "No problem," happy that I could help her out.

Kendra winked when she noticed me standing in line with hot stuff. I just smiled, because I was pretty happy with my date for the evening, though I had yet to learn his name.

As they served the food, I thought it was fun that even the servers were all in costume, keeping with the palace theme; in pale blue satin britches and vests, wearing tri-corn hats and white powdered wigs.

We were halfway down the long serving table, when I realized my plate was getting pretty full, and I decided I'd better try and eat what I had.

My date nodded at a doorway that led to a large glassed-in room scattered with tables, with little glowing pumpkins for center pieces. We took a seat overlooking the gardens that were lit up with spot lights and a few fairy lights glimmering in the perfectly groomed shrubbery.

"This is such a beautiful home," I remarked, blown away by the formal gardens and elegant glassed-in conservatory where we were sitting.

He just shrugged like it was no big deal and pointed out the selection of wines on the table. "Red or white?" he asked. When he poured me a glass of something that sounded French, I was glad I chose the white that was nicely chilled and went perfectly with my dinner.

"Everything is so good," I remarked as I cut into a slice of fork-tender prime rib, with the most delectable mushroom gravy I'd ever tasted, that almost melted in my mouth.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it," he said, before taking a few bites of his own dinner.

I noticed he had some interesting looking appetizers on his plate, that looked like little pastries.

Lifting one to my lips, he asked, "You're not allergic to anything are you?" When I shook my head, and opened up, he popped it in, and then he laughed at the way I moaned when I tasted it. Because, holy smokes, was it ever good.

"Wow, that's tasty. What's in it?"

"It's escargot in garlic butter, baked in choux pastry."

"Escargot?" I'd heard the name before, but I couldn't remember what they were.

"Snails," he said, looking amused at the way I winced once I learned what I'd eaten. "But didn't you just say they were tasty?"

"Yeah, they're really good. But - snails? Aren't they like, little slimy things?"

He laughed. "Not when they're cooked in garlic butter and encased in warm, tender pastry." He held up another one, and laughed when I opened my mouth and he popped it in, chuckling as I rolled my eyes and just gave in and enjoyed it.

After I'd had a sip of wine, to wash down the snails, curious, I leaned in a little closer, and whispered, "Does someone actually live here?"

He smiled, looking around. "Yes. The house has been in my family for well over a hundred years."

"Wow! And I don't even know where my family comes from." Eyeing me, he nodded, but didn't say anything. And I was glad he didn't, since I'd basically just admitted that I'm a bit of a mutt. Whereas, he seemed like someone who could trace his pedigree back for centuries.

We had no sooner put our knives and forks down, than a server came and whisked away our empty plates. Prompting my sexy dinner companion to say, "I hoped you saved room for dessert."

I smirked. "How did you know I have a sweet tooth."

Teasingly stroking a finger over my hand, he smiled. "Lucky guess."

The server came back with coffee and a tray full of the most delectable looking sweets.

"Ooh, they all look so good. I don't know which one to pick."

I noticed him silently nodding at the server, and gesturing at the table. "Then we'll leave the tray here, so you can have as many as you'd like."

"They're all so beautifully decorated," I remarked, looking over the Halloween treats, that someone must have spent hours creating. There were cute little pumpkin cupcakes, custard cups with spun sugar that looked like spider webs, with tiny chocolate spiders, that appeared to be crawling across them. And little dark chocolate cakes that looked like caskets with white chocolate hands creeping out of the sides, making it look like the ghouls inside were trying to escape. And there were tasty looking witch and ghost cookies, piped with frosting, too.

"As you can see, our pastry chef is quite artistic, and loves dreaming up new designs, especially for things like Halloween."

"They're all so perfect; I almost hate to cut into them."

"Then I'll do the honors," he said with a chuckle. "Otherwise, I have a feeling we'll be staring at them all night."

I actually winced watching him slice a few of them in half, placing a piece on each of our plates so we could share them. Though we each enjoyed one of the warm creamy custards with the spun sugar webs, and cute, creepy spiders that melted on my tongue.

Smirking, I held a little frosted ghost cookie up to his lips. He chuckled, opened up and took a bite, making a point of licking my fingers, just to tease me.

When I finally finished my last bite, I pushed my plate away, letting out a cautious sigh, hoping I wasn't going to pop out of my costume. "They were all so cute, I can't believe they tasted even better than they looked."

"I'll have to let Ivan know that you enjoyed them."

"Oh, I enjoyed every bite. And I think he's as talented an artist as he is a baker."

"I'm sure he'll be pleased to hear that, too."

The band had struck up, and I could hear the singer softly crooning, "Unforgettable... that's what you are."

I could feel my heart skip a beat when he leaned in and brushed his lips against my ear, and quietly murmured, "I think they're playing our song." Nodding towards the ballroom, he extended his hand. "Shall we?"

With my hand in his, and his eyes fixed on mine, he helped me to my feet, slipped his arm around me and led us back out to the ballroom.

When he wrapped me in his arms, it just felt so incredible to feel his body molded against mine as we danced together, chest to chest.

I think we'd both decided we knew each other well enough by now to want to be nice and close.

The lyrics were just so beautiful as we moved around the floor like we'd been dancing together forever. It was such a magical night, I wished it would never end.

Tracing a finger along my jaw, he seemed to be on the same page when he murmured, "You fit me like a glove."

Pulling me in even closer, his hand slid down over my bare back. And as he gently let his fingers trace a path over the top of my satin-covered tooshie, heat began to pool between my legs when I became aware of his erection pressing against my belly.

As we danced together close to a few more songs, with him dusting kisses over my lips, he was getting me so aroused, all I could think of was finding somewhere to be alone with him.

Which was crazy, because I was never the type to hop into bed with someone I'd just met, no matter how handsome he was, or how charming.

But for some reason I felt almost powerless, just being this close to him. Like he'd put me under his spell.

My pussy was clenching so hard, I just wanted him inside me, even if we only had this one night. And I knew I wouldn't regret it. Though, I still didn't know his name.

"I'm Alexa," I whispered close to his beautifully shaped mouth.