All Comments on 'Abusive Husband Tries Femdom'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What is it with black men in Canada and white Femdom?

Not a very erotic story. More of "True Confessions"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It may not be an "erotic" story perse but I really enjoyed the sense of honesty about it. Many stories are written for this site that attempt to be erotic but come across as utter bullshit and are often more of a turn off than a turn on anyway. This story may be a good jumping off point to be sequeled with specific incidents that could be very erotic if the author chooses or perhaps getting his readers rocks off was never his intention. Either way I enjoyed reading what felt like a truthful account of how a person came into the BDSM lifestyle in an unorthodox way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Femdom here was just as bad as his wife battering, and for the same reasons. Leave children OUT OF IT!

It is a good thing that he learned better ways to relate to women, especially his wife, by avoiding verbal and physical abuse (which he correctly found to be HATEFUL when his mother did it to his father!), but PEOPLE SHOULDN'T HIT PEOPLE!

Sex of "participants" should have nothing to do with it. Women abusing men is as bad as men abusing women, and for the same reasons.Much, if not almost all, domestic violence has its roots in child abuse, with young children either witnessing or experiencing violent behavior from their parents. It was deplorable that their two young sons were deprived of the opportunities to learn better ways of resolving disagreements and poor communication by the parents' bad behavior! You do not want to teach your children to be violent.

Women's domination is NO answer here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh yes!

I've never hurt a woman but I certainly understand being submissive and masochistic. I had 10+ years with a sadistic woman with a high sex drive. The more She did to me, the more I begged for. She had strong orgasms when hurting me and I knew it was my duty to give Her those cums.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2142 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS