Accidental Gangbang: A Lez Munchfest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

....

As I was leaving, Mom picking me up for my bachelorette party, Dwayne said, "Now don't you go eating your mother."

"Are you saying I'm not allowed to have any pussy tonight?" I questioned playfully.

He laughed, but then intoned seriously, "No, that would be like shooting myself in the foot. How's this? I give you permission to eat as much pussy as you like, as long as I get to hear all the details."

"And can my own pussy be licked and fucked?" I continued, thinking how ludicrous and impossible this conversation would have been twenty-four hours ago.

"If you want to fuck a guy, you'll need my specific permission up front, and no promises I'll ever allow that again; last night was a special case. But yes, you can do anything you like with any girl you want," he pontificated.

"So... cunt is good, strap-on is good, real cock is bad," I summarized.

"Almost. You can also do a shemale's real cock. But if you pull that one off, then I'll really want details, plus photos or a video if possible."

"I think they're called trans now," I pointed out.

"If she has breasts, a pretty face and a feminine demeanor, you're allowed to do anything you like with her, including with her cock," he clarified. "But I'll want at the very least a long, hot story. How's that?"

"Crystal clear," I smiled, as the doorbell rang.

"Well, I'm off. On a hunt for cunt," I quipped, not sure whether that was true... actually I was pretty sure it wasn't, since my mother would be there... even with Amy's hint about seducing her, which I definitely couldn't ignore. I decided just to go with no expectations, but to be open to whatever.

"Munch away," he gave his blessing.

Half an hour later, I was at Amy's with a bunch of friends, coworkers and relatives, nervous about where Amy might take this now that I'd opened Pandora's Cunt.

So I wasn't particularly surprised when immediately after I got there she announced to the room, "I'm taking the bride-to-be off to get her dressed more appropriately for tonight."

"What's wrong with jeans and a sweater?" I asked.

She sighed, "Just asking that question is an insult to our friendship."

She, as usual, was in a skirt and nylons, and as I glanced to the hem of the short skirt, I could see the very top of her thigh high stockings.

"Yes, I'm a terrible friend," I admitted with a hint of sarcasm.

"It's your day, so do whatever Amy tells you," My mother ordered me.

"Mom, I've never heard a scarier order in my life," I replied. "Be careful what you ask for."

"Katie, that's why I love you," Amy said, pulling Mom in for a hug, and then giving her lips a surprise kiss.

Amy then took my hand and led me away to her bedroom.

Once inside, I asked, in a tone implying it was more of an order, "You're going to behave tonight, right?"

"I'm going to act like I always do," she answered ominously, going over to her bed.

"Oh, God," I replied, both because her words could easily mean 'no limits', but also because I'd just seen what she expected me to wear.

"You're the one who'll be misbehaving tonight," she said, and ordered me, "so come over here and put this on."

"You can't be serious," I refused, not budging.

"Now, my lezzie slut," she ordered.

Her tone was the one she used when she insisted on getting her way, an irresistible tone similar to my mother's when I'd been a teenager and fighting some rule. I sighed and walked over to the bed, but added, showing a bit of defiance, "And you're the one who ate me, so that makes you the lezzie slut."

She smiled evilly, and I realized too late I'd just given her a challenge, "Oh, as true as that statement may be at the moment my pet, tonight it's going to be flipped ass over tits."

I was indeed curious what Amy would taste like, and given the right situation, I was more than ready to succumb to her after years of temptation, but not while my mother, friends and co-workers were present. I said, as I pulled off my jeans, "Please, Amy, not here."

"Be a good obedient pet for me, and I may respect that wish," she allowed, as I grabbed the plaid schoolgirl skirt, keeping my panties on.

"Are you my Mistress tonight?" I asked, my tone sarcastic, while another growing part of me just wanted to know.

"Not only for tonight," was her answer as I finished putting my skirt on. She then startled me by pushing me back onto the bed, straddling my face and ordering me, "Grab a quick taste of your new favourite snack."

It happened so fast! Suddenly I was on my back, my best friend's trimmed pussy hovering just above me... Her exotic scent completely enveloping me... a scent that was indescribable and unlike anything I'd ever smelt before.

This remarkable aroma drawing me in like a moth to a flame, I extended my tongue, wanting to find out if the taste matched the scent (many things don't).

I know it sounds pathetic and unbelievable, but one lick, one taste, and I wanted more.

Like the scent, it was both indescribable and intoxicating.

At first I licked tentatively, but after just a few licks I was lapping hungrily like a parched person crawling through a desert who finally finds water.

"Good girl," Amy moaned softly as I licked her. I wasn't only licking my first pussy, I wasn't only doing it with my mother and some other women downstairs waiting for me, but my first ever pussy was my best friend's.

Yet, just like when I was with Dwayne, as soon as my libido was lit, my needy desire to please consumed me. I wanted to get her off right away, and I wanted to taste the full flood of her cunt cum.

So I was surprised, disappointed and frustrated all three when she suddenly lifted herself off my face and I asked, annoyed, "Where are you going?"

"We have guests waiting for us."

"You're not going to let me get you off?" I asked, baffled.

"Like I told you, I was just giving you a quick taste, a little sample of what you've been missing all these years you've been turning me down," she smiled, as she pulled me up and kissed me. "Mmmmm, I do taste good."

"Yes, you do," I agreed in a daze, drunken with lust.

"Don't worry," she said, as she grabbed a white thigh high from the bed and rolled it up in her hands. "I'm not chintzy with my pussy, and I'll have you drunk on cunt before the night is over."

"Now you're scaring me," I worried, as my pussy betrayed me, leaking slightly from what I'd just been doing, as well as from the touch of Amy's hands sliding a stocking up my leg.

"You sure? I seem to be exciting you," she smiled, checking out my damp panty spot.

"You're both scaring and exciting me," I admitted, feeling like a sexual yoyo.

"Good," she smiled, grabbing the other stocking as she explained, "Tonight will be your sexual awakening."

"I think that was last night," I joked.

"True enough," she laughed, "then tonight is the sequel, but it's the rare one where 'The Lezzie Slut Comes Out" is better than the original movie, 'The Hetero Slut Hides in a Box'."

"Oh my," I said, as she drew my second stocking on.

"I plan to make you into a cunt craving submissive slut tonight," she said bluntly, as she reached for a smallish metal ball on the bed, and in another motion so quick I couldn't process what was happening, she slid the ball in my pussy. As I moaned from the sudden surprising intrusion she added, "Fuck, you're soaked. Is that simply from licking me?"

"I don't know," I answered, which was the truth.

"Mmmmmm, you're off to a great start, and tonight is going to be epic," she concluded, as she pulled my sweater off, again in one quick movement. She was like a lesbian cheetah both metaphorically with her speed, and literally with her aggressive attacks.

She unclasped my bra, suddenly making me into her real-life Barbie bride, and she instructed me, "No bra tonight."

"I'm a Barbie girl," I sang.

"In a lezzie world," she sang back.

"My life is fantastic," I continued.

"Cunt munching is your task now," she finished and then shrugged, "I know that didn't rhyme perfectly, but I think the message is clear."

She grabbed a t-shirt and put it on me, a black one that told the world, "Your wish is my command."

"Seriously?" I questioned.

"It seems rather appropriate after last night," she smiled, kissing me again.

"You really are a bad influence," I said, with a smile.

"I resent that," she said, pulling me up, which made the ball thingie inside of me move around, stimulating me, "I maintain that I'm a very good bad influence."

"My entire thigh highs are exposed," I said, examining myself in the mirror. Before adding, "And what did you put inside me?"

"A vibrating egg," she answered.

"It's not vibrating," I said.

She picked up something small from the bed, and a moment later my pussy was vibrating as I moaned, "Oh!"

"I can turn it on and off with the click of a button," she explained. "And if I keep it in my pocket, no one will know: except for you, of course.

"You really are devious," I said, trying to control my outside while the vibrations delivered slow burning pleasure to my inside.

"Or I can change the patterns," she informed me, pressing another button.

"Oh, God," I had to bend over and brace myself on the bed as three quick intense pulsations hit me, followed by some much softer ones.

"There are ten patterns in all," she explained, changing patterns again.

"Oh, shit," I moaned again, as some quicker pulsations coursed through me.

"For such a small toy, it really packs a punch," she said as the vibrations were making me into a muddled mess before they suddenly stopped.

"You bitch, why do you keep teasing me?" I asked, my orgasm having been rising and then suddenly just stopped in its tracks.

"One final touch," she said, ignoring my outburst, going to her dresser. She returned a moment later and scrunched my hair into two pigtails.

"Seriously?" I asked once again, as I felt some more wetness leaking into my panties.

"Now you look like a schoolgirl."

"Or a slut."

"Or both," she shrugged, taking my hand and leading me back to the party.

"You're not going to turn this thing on during the party are you?" I asked.

"Of course not," she answered in a voice clearly signalling 'Of course I am.'

The next three hours were a whirlwind. I won't bore you with every detail as most of it was anti-climactic (literally), but there were some interesting moments (in addition to Amy turning the egg on and off randomly throughout the evening... continually driving me nuts) like:

1. A 'Pin the Kiss on Ryan Gosling' game that was hilarious fun.

2. A game of 'Drink If' that included lots of simple comparisons at first: tallest, oldest, youngest, lives closest to a 7-11, has the most siblings, born closest to today's date, etc.

3. Then Amy, being Amy, changed the game to 'Have You Ever' and made it perverted, and instead of only one person drinking, everyone drank who'd ever done whatever it was. The criteria included:

-You've gone commando to work (all but two of us drank... my Mom didn't, I did)

-You've kissed a girl (everyone but my Mom drank)

-You've given someone a blow job this week (six drank, including me again)

-You had sex yesterday (two drank... I was again one of them... which got lots of oohs and aaahs, although I was just relieved the criterion hadn't been having sex yesterday with at least a dozen different men)

-You had sex today (Amy and I both drank... as I prayed for no one to catch on that Amy and I'd had sex together today)

-You've had a threesome or moresome (four of us drank... once again making me look like a slut)

-You've had sex in public (half drank... Mom being one of them, and I had to suppress an astonished gasp)

4. Lingerie Shower Bingo, which was tame with a mixture of lingerie, thongs, a robe and a couple of sex toys until Amy, of course, presented me with a strap-on. Amy joked, "This is either for later tonight, or for your wedding day."

I shrugged, playing along, "Or maybe both."

5. Some people left, and we ended up with eight people still remaining, as we played a game of Cards Against Humanity. Of course, my mother was still present... and this is definitely a game you don't want to play with your mother... especially when you're both a little past tipsy.

For anyone unfamiliar with the game, here it is in a nutshell: a person known as the Card Czar reads a question or a fill-in-the-blank statement from a pre-printed black card, and the other players choose their responses from their hands of ten white cards (some pre-printed, others left blank for the player's imagination). The players then turn them in, face down. The Card Czar collects, shuffles and reads them out. The less politically correct the responses are, the better. The Card Czar decides which submission is the best one and awards whomever submitted it one Awesome Point. Then someone else becomes the Card Czar for the next hand. There are a few more rules, but like I said, this is a nutshell version.

So... things got weird....

Hearing a friend read what I would learn was my Mom's answer when she was awarded the Awesome Point: For my next trick, I will pull A BIG BLACK DICK, out of GRANDMA... made me laugh.

Hearing Mom read out the following two was so surreal and hot, as I'd never even heard her swear before:

AN OEDIPUS COMPLEX, kid tested, mother-approved.

EATING YOUR MOM'S CUNT, kid tested, mother-approved (the second one being a hand-written entry).

Mom choosing the Oedipus complex stunned me again, although it was more inventive than the other, naughty one.

Amy read out this next one, which had a few doozies as answers:

Next time on Dr. Phil: How to talk to your children about THE PRIMAL BALL-SLAPPING SEX YOUR PARENTS ARE HAVING RIGHT NOW.

Next time on Dr. Phil: How to talk to your children about INCEST

Next time on Dr. Phil: How to talk to your children about ANAL BEADS

Next time on Dr. Phil: How to talk to your children about LESBIAN BACHELOR PARTY GANG BANGS (another hand-written submission)

Amy joked, resting her hand on my mother's leg, pointing out the ball-slapping one, "Katie, did you ever explain this to your daughter?"

Mom surprised me by answering, "Ball-slapping? More like ten strokes, a grunt, a deposit, and thirty seconds later he's snoring."

"Mom!" I gasped.

"What?" Mom asked, then added, "Sorry, sometimes it's more than ten strokes, it's all of twelve; is that better, Clarissa?"

"I hope you have a nice toy on hand, so you can finish yourself off," Amy offered, her hand remaining on Mom's leg, Mom not moving it away.

"Just the one you bought for my last birthday," Mom answered, surprising me again.

"What?" I asked.

"It's nine inches," Mom informed me, before adding, smiling widely, "and it's black."

"Oh my God!" I gasped.

"That's usually what Katie says when it's all the way inside her," Amy added, looking right at me.

"Just choose a winner," I said.

"Well, incest and anal beads are funny," Amy continued, "but I have to go with Lesbian Bachelor Party Gang Bang."

"Of course you do," I sighed. "A rather specific card."

"I made a few new ones for today's festivities," she shrugged, before adding, "although your mother also made a few including that one."

"No way," I gasped.

"That's mine!" Mom cried out, throwing her hand up in the air like she always did when she got excited.

"Mom, this game is corrupting you," I said, shocked to see her being so slutty.

Mom surprised me again by correcting me, "No dear, you're just seeing another side of me."

A few questions later, after some tame ones, Mom read out this one, with the following hilarious but disturbing answers:

What are my parents hiding from me? HARRY POTTER EROTICA

What are my parents hiding from me? DOIN' IT IN THE BUTT

What are my parents hiding from me? MOM'S LESBIAN BROWSER HISTORY

"Are any of these true, Katie?" Amy asked my Mom, her hand going back familiarly onto my Mom's leg.

"Maybe a couple of them," Mom admitted, her face flushing red.

"Please tell me it's Harry Potter erotica," I pleaded.

"Nope," she said.

"Then I don't even want to know," I said, shaking my head and covering my ears. ("La-la-la-la!") This game had taken a surreally strange course.

"I pick Doin' It in the Butt," Mom chose.

Clarissa would pick that one too," Amy quipped.

"Shut up," I objected too quickly, making it even more obvious that I did it in the butt.

"Clarissa," Mom gasped mockingly. "Does my sweet daughter take it in the ass?"

"I plead the Fifth," I said, completely mortified by the question, although even worse, I found myself moaning my plea as the egg suddenly switched on.

"I'll take that as a yes," Mom smiled benignly before adding, "Dwayne is a lucky man."

The egg switched off and I shrugged, figuring why not, "He doesn't complain."

A couple rounds later, another drink later, and Mom read out this question:

During sex, I like to think about xxx:

And then she read out these responses:

GETTING EATEN OUT WHILE ON THE PHONE WITH DAD.

SWAPPING BODIES WITH MOM FOR A DAY

MY DAUGHTER'S BEST FRIEND'S CUNT (another one written down by Amy).

Mom actually glanced up to Amy as she pointed to 'MY DAUGHTER'S BEST FRIEND'S CUNT'.

There was utter silence.

Amy then said, "Good to know," giving Mom's leg another squeeze before she drew a question and then said, "Oh my, this one has to go to Clarissa, and it needs to be the final question."

"Fine," I said, curious how it could be perfect for me. I read it to myself and blurted out, "Oh, God!"

"Read it out loud," Amy prompted me.

"Fine," I sighed, reading it, which got a huge roar of laughter.

The sentence was: Honey, Mommy and Daddy love you very much. But apparently Mommy loves xxx more than she loves Daddy.

These answers were mostly doozies.

BLOWING SOME DUDES IN AN ALLEY

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS

REVERSE COWGIRL

PUSSY

A STRAP-ON IN THE ASS (another handwritten one)

"So which is most like your Mom?" Amy asked.

"I'm not choosing," I said.

"Go ahead, honey," Mom said. "Which one do you think is the most like the inner me?"

"None of them," I said, afraid to see her as a sexual being, although tonight she didn't seem to have any problem flaunting herself as one.

"Okay, then which one should I do?" Mom asked, clearly quite tipsy.

"Again, none of them," I insisted.

"Pick one," Amy pestered me.

"Fine," I sighed and pointed silently to 'A strap-on in the ass." I couldn't bring myself to say the words, but still I felt like dropping through the floor.

"That one's mine, all right," Mom said.

"Oh my God!" I said, shaking my head in shocked mortification. Just wait for me everybody, until I manage to climb back out of the basement!

I must not have been the only one shocked out of my gourd by such revelations, for within a few minutes the party had dwindled to only Mom, myself and Amy.

Amy asked Mom and me , "All right: ready for the nightcap?"

"If nightcap means going home and getting to sleep, then yes," I said.

"No, it means going to a club," Amy said.

"I'm in," Mom surprised me yet again.

"You are?" I asked.

"Sure," Mom said cheerfully. "I never get to go out."

"It's confirmed then," Amy said, taking Mom's hand. "Although Katie, we've got to get you into something more club worthy."

"Okay," Mom said agreeably, and I was soon left alone, with Amy and my mother having traipsed into Amy's bedroom. I heard giggling.

Fuck!

A few minutes later, Mom and Amy came out dressed in slutty outfits.

Mom was in a red dress and black nylons... the length of the dress not letting on whether they were pantyhose or nylons.

Amy was in a black leather skirt, black nylons and boots. "Let's go," Amy said.