Accidental Gangbang: A Lez Munchfest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where?" I asked.

"To celebrate," she answered.

"Where?" I repeated.

"You'll see," Amy shrugged.

Mom surprised me by showing me the remote... yes, that remote... and saying, "Look what Amy gave me."

"Mom, no!" I panicked, but she turned it on.

"So much fun," Mom giggled as I moaned.

"Let's go," Amy said. "The uber is already outside."

I followed Mom and Amy outside and into the uber, the toy still buzzing inside me.

As we reached the uber I asked, "Can you shut it off, Mom?"

Mom responded by changing patterns to a more aggressive one. "Oops!"

"Mom!" I whined, as they got into the uber, putting me in the front seat... the toy inside me buzzing loud enough for the driver to hear.

"Bachelorette party," I explained with a major blush when he gave me a peculiar look.

I remained silent and mortified for ten minutes until it became obvious where we were going. "You're taking us to Le Chateau Club?" I asked, an exclusive lesbian club. I then rephrased, "You're taking my mother to a lesbian club?"

"You only live once," Mom responded, as she playfully changed my egg pattern again.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked, confused and exasperated.

"Not what's gotten into you, more's the pity," Mom joked, making Amy laugh.

"I really love your mother, Clarissa," Amy said, "I could just eat her all up."

Mom, catching the sexual innuendo responded, "And I may just let you do it."

"Mrs. Wilson," Amy purred. "You really are a bad girl."

"Not yet," Mom responded, as I turned my head to look at them staring intently at each other.

Thankfully, we arrived at the club. Who would have thought I would ever be thankful for that?

We got out and approached the entrance. Amy asked me, "Ready to have your life changed?"

"Too late," I answered.

"Why not?" Mom answered.

As we went in, my head was spinning with Mom's lusty declarations and actions, and my pussy was burning with the buzzing egg that Mom was still using to drive me crazy.

"Hi. Amy," the big-boned tattoo-covered brunette manning the door greeted. She looked butch enough that to say she was 'manning' the door seemed appropriate, although I heard later that she crafted high-priced designer gowns and belonged to Mensa. So as the old saying goes: 'Fuck stereotypes.'

"Hi, Janie," Amy greeted, "this my best friend Clarissa and her mom, Katie."

"Hi ladies," she greeted warmly. "First time?"

"Yeah," we both answered.

"It's Clarissa's bachelorette party," Amy added.

"I'll let them know inside," Janie offered.

"Please do," Amy said, before taking both our hands and leading us in.

Dance music blasted, and the place was quite crowded.

To my surprise, there was a single empty table, and Amy led us right to it. As we got closer, I saw that it said, "Reserved."

"You reserved a table?" I asked.

"Of course," she said. We sat down and immediately three drinks arrived. "I pre-ordered those, too."

I perused the room and was in awe. Women of all ages were here, dressed almost exclusively in sexy or slutty attire. There were women who could be my grandmother and kids who looked like they could still be in high school (although they were more likely to be college girls). I saw a pair of heels under a table where four chubby women were chatting... was that woman servicing the others? It certainly appeared so.

Amy announced to both of us, "What happens here, stays here."

"This place is wild," my mother said.

"Not yet it isn't, it's just getting started," Amy said.

I looked up to see a second-floor mezzanine with doors on the far side, including one with a line of five women standing outside of it.

Amy explained, "Those are private rooms, often for celebrities, politicians and other dignitaries."

"Oh," I said.

"Which celebrities come here?" Mom asked curiously.

"Quite a few," Amy said, before adding, "but I don't lick and tell."

"Yes you do," I joked.

"I don't use names," she pointed out.

"True enough," I said.

"For example, I haven't told anyone who I ate out for breakfast this morning," she added.

My face went beet red.

Mom gasped, "Was it you, Clarissa?"

It went even redder.

"See? I told no one," Amy smiled, smug that she had kept her secret without keeping her secret.

The door upstairs opened, a girl came out and another girl went in. "What's that about?" I asked, trying to change the subject, but also curious to know.

"That's Big Rosie's private room," she answered.

"Big Rosie?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's known to have the tastiest cunt in the city," Amy said matter-of-factly.

"Why? Was there a contest?" I joked.

"Actually, there was," Amy answered.

"Really?" Mom asked, looking very intrigued.

"Yeah, it was a month-long competition a couple of years ago," Amy said.

"A cunt Olympics," I joked, finding this whole thing a little over the top.

"Oooooooh, I like that," Amy nodded, not catching my sarcasm, "I'll have to suggest that idea to Daphne."

"Daphne?" I asked, as I looked at the line.

"Yeah, she owns this club," Amy answered.

"So you're saying that people wait in line to lick this Rosie's big pussy?" I asked, this seeming completely unbelievable.

"Yeah," Amy nodded. "It's worth the wait. But she doesn't have a big pussy, just a delicious one. It's Rosie herself who is big."

"Have you eaten Big Rosie?" Mom asked.

"A few times," Amy answered, without any shame.

"Is it the best?" Mom asked.

"It's like cunt Champagne," Amy described it.

Mom laughed, "You make pussy licking sound so fun and tasty."

"Oh, it is," Amy said. "Oh, it most certainly is."

"Amy!" I scolded.

"What? Do you want me to lie to your mother?"

I sighed.

Mom added, "Clarissa, I can take care of myself." She then added, "And perhaps take care of someone else, too."

"Mom!"

"What? It's the twenty-first century, isn't being bisexual in?"

"Definitely," Amy added, loving what was happening as I imagine she was already approaching her end game in seducing my mother.

"I give up," I sighed, as the song ended and a woman came onstage.

The chubby, big breasted, leather dressed woman announced, "Ladies, tonight we have a special guest."

After a dramatic pause, "A bachelorette!"

People clapped and cheered as I glared at Amy.

"Will Clarissa Wilson please come up here and join me?" the woman requested.

"I hate you," I told Amy, not wanting to get up.

"You're gonna love this," Amy promised.

"Go," Mom ordered me tersely.

"Fine," I sighed, although I was anything but fine. Although I was curious, and horny, the egg inside me still buzzing away, I was also mortified to be doing anything off colour in front of my mother... even if she was abnormally going along with all of this.

I got up and walked across the dance floor as people applauded and cheered me for no other reason than I'd been called to the stage.

Weird.

After I'd climbed onstage and reached the woman, she shoved a microphone in my face and asked me, "When is the wedding?"

"Next Saturday," I answered.

"To a guy or a girl?" she asked.

"To a man."

"Aaaaah, so is tonight about exploring the other side, or one final wild night?" she asked.

"I don't know," I responded, unsure of the answer.

"Well, we have a few bachelorette games for you to play," she said. "Are you ready?"

"Um, sure, I guess," I said, feeling every set of eyes in the large room watching me.

"Bring out the cunts," the woman said with theatrical flair.

And three chairs were brought out, trailed by three women: a petite young Asian who appeared to be in her early twenties, a chubby black woman in her thirties, and a white woman in her fifties.

All three women were naked from the waist down. Well... they were all wearing thigh highs and heels, but nothing to hide their... you know.

Each of them sat down and spread her legs.

"This game is called 'Deep Dive'," the women explained. "Your task is to pull two balls out of each pussy, then get the seventh ball out of mine, and finally spell a mystery word. You have three minutes. Unscramble the word correctly, and you win 500 bucks for your wedding."

"Really?" I asked, thinking more about the money than the task.

"Yep," she nodded. "But you only have three minutes."

"Oh," I said, as the vibration pattern changed inside me, making me glance over to my smiling Mom.

"Are you ready?" the lady (the clothed one) asked.

"Um, sure," I said, glancing over to the table where Amy and my mother were both watching and unsure of what else I could say as an entire crowded room watched me.

"All right, on three," she said. "One, two, three."

As soon as she said three, I hurried over to the small Asian, dropped before her, and slid a finger inside her twat. To my surprise, pulling ping pong balls (I would soon learn that's exactly what they were) out of a pussy wasn't as straightforward as I'd assumed.

The balls moved around escaping me... the girl moaned... and I had to stick two fingers inside her to try and get a grip.

I pulled the first one out. It displayed the letter 'B'. I placed it in a bowl that someone had placed beside me and quickly inserted my fingers back in, and after some more frustrating efforts, pulled out the letter 'E'.

I scurried over to the black woman, glancing at the clock. It had gotten up to 1:15. Shit. I had to make up some time. |

I shoved my fingers inside the black woman and quickly found the first ball, the letter 'I'. I returned to her wet pussy, surprised how well the pink colour stood out framed by her dark skin. The second ball seemed to be actively trying to avoid me until I fished it out... an 'L'.

I was already pretty sure the word was 'lesbian'. That word contained all the letters I'd gathered so far, and it just seemed right for this place.

I rushed over to the older woman, older than my Mom, as I glanced at the clock: 2:05. I'd made up some time.

The older woman suggested, "Just shove that fist in my cunt, dear."

"Really?" I asked, surprised, as the pattern in my cunt changed and intensified again.

"Yes, baby, go ahead and fist fuck me," she urged.

So I made a fist and pushed it between her pussy lips, surprised by how easily it disappeared.

Once inside, I opened my hand and found the two balls rather quickly. Then, feeling naughty even though the clock was ticking, I gave her a couple of quick fist thrusts before pulling out... I glanced quickly at the letters 'S' and 'A'.

I knew I'd guessed right. 2:42.

I rushed over to the MC, dived under her skirt, which wasn't easy since it was leather, shoved my entire fist up her cunt, which was awkward since she was standing, and snatched (appropriately) the final ping pong ball.

"Oh, the slut just fisted me," the woman moaned theatrically into her microphone, as my hand moved around inside her.

I pulled it out, saw it was the 'N' I'd been expecting and called out, "Lesbian."

2:58.

"You win," she announced.

Clapping and cheering echoed through the room.

"Ready for round two?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," I said, a massive rush of adrenaline coursing through me after succeeding in that strange task.

"You have ten minutes to go back and get each girl off," she instructed.

"Only ten?" I asked.

"For ten hundred dollar bills," she said.

"Oh," I said, glancing back at our table to see Amy and Mom watching me intently, both with smiles on their faces. Amy gave just the slightest nod as if telling me 'Do it!'.

"Are you game?" the MC asked.

"Why the fuck not?" I asked, now actually wanting to put on a show for Amy and Mom, and also for the growing audience, as people wandered in and stood near the entrances, wanting to see what all the commotion was.

"I couldn't have said it better," she laughed.

I knelt in front of the Asian, looking at her trimmed pussy, and said, "Start the clock."

"Okay," she laughed again. "One, two, and eat."

I buried my face in the Asian stranger and began licking my second pussy of the night (still annoyed I hadn't been allowed to finish the first one).

Unlike how Amy had meandered up and down my cunt as if she were taking a casual Sunday drive, I attacked this girl's clit like I was on a mission. I licked, I sucked on her clit and after a couple of minutes of her soft moaning, I slid two fingers inside her and finger banged her. That seemed to work, and her moans increased as I pleasured her cunt both inside and out. She screamed, and I received my first-ever cunt cum facial.

I lapped it up, wanting to enjoy and savour the sweet cream, and then I moved to the second cunt, glancing at the clock... 3:01. Nice! I was a bit ahead.

I couldn't help saying, "God, is your cunt beautiful," before I dove into the pink peach.

"Worship it, slut," she ordered, her fingers combing gently through my hair.

Her taste was stronger and tarter than the first, which made it even more addicting, and I lapped hungrily.

"That's it slut, suck on my clit," the black woman moaned, as she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me deeper into her pink oasis.

I sucked on her clit, tugging it between my lips as she began grinding on my face.

It was so hot just to be used by her.

It triggered my natural submissive persona, as I became one with my servitude.

I don't know how long she used my face for, probably longer than I needed for the contest, but at the moment getting her off was more important and all-consuming than a thousand bucks.

Finally she moaned, and wordlessly came all over my face... an abundance of wetness splattering my face as I got a cunt cum face wash: something I could definitely get used to. It was exhilarating, humiliating, stimulating, intoxicating and satisfying, and my pussy burned as Mom's vibrations intensified inside me.

Realizing time was of the essence, I reluctantly left the perfect pink pussy behind and moved to the last woman. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 7:56. Now I was behind.

I reached the older woman and asked, "Are you ready for a hard fist fucking?"

"Mmmmm, pound away," she smiled, opening her legs wider.

I slid my fist inside her and pumped her pussy like my arm was a mammoth cock. Her moans got loud instantly, and after thirty seconds I moved to her clit and licked it while still fist fucking her.

It was awkward and somewhat sporadic, but it was effective, since she came in just over a minute.

I fist fucked her for a moment longer before pulling out and burying my face in her cunt while it was still coming, lapping up her pussy juice.

"And with forty seconds to spare," the MC declared. "I think we have a natural here."

I glanced over and saw Amy was now sitting alone.

Where was Mom?

I looked more closely and saw Mom's shoes under the table.

My mother was going down on Amy.

Wow!

Amy smiled at me as the woman asked, "Ready for your final task?"

"Sure," I said, only half listening as I couldn't take my eyes off my mother's feet while she was under a table assumedly licking her first cunt... and if that was true, Mom and I had both lost our licking cherry to the same pussy, and on the same day. Weird.

"Ride the Sybian for three minutes without coming, and you get another thousand," the woman instructed me.

I looked behind me and saw a Sybian, a device that had always intrigued me, waiting for a cunt to sit on it.

"Sorry, I can't do that," I said.

"Why not?" she asked.

"I have an egg buzzing inside me," I admitted.

"You may take it out, my pet," Amy called loudly across the room.

"I'll do it," someone said, and in a flash, a cute blonde was kneeling before me and her fingers were in my pussy. She was a complete stranger.

I moaned, "Oh my."

The girl pulled it out, and then she sucked my excessive wetness off of it before handing it to me. "Mmmmmmm." Fortunately my plaid schoolgirl skirt had a pocket.

I quipped, drawn into the surreal moment, "It tastes even better directly from the source."

"Just snap your fingers, and I'll service you, ma'am," the blonde said.

"Good to know," I said, stunned by the conversation.

"She's just discovering her submissive side," the MC explained to me.

"Me too," I said in a daze.

"Well, go and ride," she said.

"Okay," I nodded, going over to the machine, straddling it and lowering myself down, as many people watched me doing it. "Oooooh," I moaned, my orgasm having been building for hours... literally.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

The buzzing started, and I let out a loud moan. The vibrations were powerful, far more powerful than my egg, and the cock rotated inside me.

This crazy day, from this morning's pussy pleasing by Amy, to Dwayne's permission for me to do just about anything except a man, to the egg inside me being controlled by my own Mom, to my brief taste of Amy, to the kinky games at Amy's house, to all that had happened here... I was already at the edge of eruption.

I'd like to say I lasted the three minutes.

I'd like to say I lasted two minutes.

I'd like to say I lasted even a minute.

I lasted only 44 seconds.

I screamed, "I'm coming!" The orgasm hit me like an inner tornado, as the hours of being teased had me fully primed for an intense orgasm.

I closed my eyes and just allowed the pleasure to consume me... not caring that my blatant orgasm was being witnessed by two hundred plus strangers, my best friend, plus even my (slut?) Mom.

I then opened my eyes and got one final shock.

My Mom hadn't even seen my orgasm... that wasn't the shock.

She was still under the table... that also wasn't the shock.

The shock was there was someone else at the table now.

And not just anyone... but the Governor of our state... Governor Greene.

Oh my God! Both from the pleasure still spinning through me and the reality the Governor was not only here but she was sitting at my table with Amy, and she was also possibly being licked by my mother. Could she be the Daphne that Amy had said owned this club? Wow!

The MC said, as I remained on the buzzing machine, "Well, no thousand dollars, but you already have 1500, you get to take the Sybian home, your drinks are free for the rest of the night, and here is a front of the line pass for Big Rosie."

"Thank you," I said, wondering how I was going to explain a Sybian to Dwayne, but I climbed off of it, as I wanted to go to our table and meet Governor Daphne Greene.

I went to the table and Amy spoke up immediately: "Governor Greene, this is my best friend Clarissa."

"Hi, Clarissa," the Governor greeted, extending her hand, smiling warmly, "Congratulations on your impending nuptials."

"Thank you, Governor," I said, as I looked down at the table.

"Your mother is getting to know our Governor up close and personal," Amy smiled.

"Oh," was all I could say.

"Enjoying yourself?" Governor Greene asked.

"It's been surreal," I said.

"Clarissa, join your mother under the table," Amy ordered.

"Amy!" I said.

"Now," Amy stated firmly. "You can do some mother and daughter bonding."

"Go ahead, Clarissa," the Governor offered, "you look rather hungry."

"Dare I lick Your Excellency?" I asked, going along with another suddenly surreal moment in the domino of others I had experienced in just around twenty-four hours.

"You'd better," she responded playfully, as I lowered myself to the floor and crawled under the large table.

"Move over, Mom," I said, "it's my turn with the Governor."

"Did you expect any of this tonight?" Mom asked me, as she backed up a bit, both to make room for me and to re-approach Amy's cunt.

"Not in a million years," I said, before adding, "although the past two days have been one surprise after another."

"Get eating me, Mrs. Wilson," Amy ordered, ending our brief and weird mother-daughter conversation.