Accidental Gangbang: A Lez Munchfest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy," Mom smiled playfully at me before turning away and crawling between Amy's legs.

I crawled between the Governor's legs, realizing I was about to lick the same pussy that Mom had just been licking.

Weird.

So for the next ten minutes, I ate the Governor's, and hopefully the next President's, pussy.

Unlike the prior three , time was no longer of the essence, so I tried to replicate Amy's earlier pleasing of me... taking my time... savouring what I assumed was a once in a lifetime interlude.

I probed.

I licked.

I sucked.

I fingered.

I explored the outside of her pussy with my tongue.

I explored the inside of her pussy with my fingers.

I tried to find her g-spot.

After a fair amount of searching, I found it... and her legs twitched as I tapped on it.

"Your pet has discovered my g-spot," Governor Greene announced to Amy.

"Her mother just found mine, too," Amy replied.

Then within a minute, Mom and I had gotten our respective women off.

Governor Greene's cum was like warm wine, cascading out of her cunt and into my extended, cupped, tongue before I tilted it into my mouth.

Amy moaned, "Lap up my cum, Mommy."

"Mmmmm, the Mommy card," I smiled, as I licked. Could I have sex with my mother? Unlike my father, she would know it was me.

I pushed that thought away for another time, as I focused on finishing the task at tongue.

A minute later the Governor ordered us, "Come on up, you two."

Mom and I crawled out and joined them at the table.

"Well, that was different," my Mom said enthusiastically, her face glistening with Amy's pussy juice.

"That's an understatement," I laughed.

"I need to get going," the Governor said apologetically, "but it was a pleasure meeting you two."

I wanted to say 'literally', but refrained and said instead, "The pleasure was all mine."

"Oh, we know that's not completely true, you little vixen," the Governor smiled, leaning in and giving me a kiss.

I then moved out of her way and she got out.

"Be sure to vote in 2020," she said.

"You've got my vote, hands down," I promised sincerely, before joking, "or is it knees down."

"Thanks," she smiled with a soft genuine laugh, before adding, "be sure to use that pass; sampling Big Rosie is a must."

"I will," I agreed, glancing up to see five people lined up for her, as the Governor walked away.

"What the fuck?" I said, looking at Amy.

"We're friends," Amy shrugged, as if it wasn't a big deal.

"You tell me everything, but this you don't?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"Like I said, what happens here, stays here," she said. She then pointed, "For example, over there is Laura Madison, ex-Disney good girl now turned movie star."

"Oh my God," I gasped, as I looked and saw it was indeed she. Ms. Madison was wearing a flimsy pink negligee with matching thigh highs that literally hid nothing (ironic since she had a no nudity clause in her movies because of her wholesome Disney image... although I did recall she had recently broken up with her celebrity boyfriend which made all the newscasts and tabloids... I imagine those same tabloids would have a field day with this story), and had an obviously expensive necklace around her neck with the words 'OWNED SLUT' spelled out prominently in diamonds. She was on all fours and being led on a leash by a haughty-looking woman in her twenties.

"She's very submissive," Amy explained.

Mom said, "May I go wait in line, Mistress Amy?"

"You may, slut," Amy generously agreed, as I let out a little gasp at Mom calling her 'Mistress'.

"I'm dying to taste her cunt," Mom bluntly said.

"Really?" I asked.

"When in Rome..." she shrugged and walked over to the stairs.

"Wow!" I said.

"I may have awakened a sleeping slut," Amy said.

"Maybe two of us," I said, as I looked around, thinking the same thing as my mother.

Amy smiled, "The cool thing about Dwayne, is that you can have your cake and eat your pie, too."

"Mmmmmmm," I smiled, adding, "I still haven't tasted your cunt cum yet."

"The night is still young," she smiled.

"Are you really Mom's Mistress?" I asked.

"I imagine so," she nodded. "Your mother really needed tonight, likely more than you."

"It's so weird," I said, as I glanced at Mom walking up the stairs.

"We're all sexual beings," Amy shrugged. "It's just too bad that mothers and daughters never really get to have this chat or share these experiences."

"Hmmmm," I said, before asking, "So are you my Mistress too?"

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I hope so," I said.

"Tonight you will obey any order I give you," she said. "Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, liking the idea of allowing her to completely control what happened the rest of the night... tonight I could be like Laura Madison, an OWNED SLUT.

"Good, girl," she smiled, her hand going to my leg.

I glanced at the line-up and asked seeing Mom now at the end of the five-person line. "So Big Rosie is a must?"

"Definitely," she said, glancing up too.

"I have an idea," I said.

"What's that, my wicked little slut?" she asked.

"Some more Mom and daughter bonding," I said, leaning in and kissing her. Breaking the kiss, I said, "When I return, though, I want to be your complete, obedient, submissive pet."

"Oh, you'll be that for life," she assured me, as I stood up.

I smiled, "This accidental gangbang sequel doesn't seem so accidental."

"Oh, it was years in the making," she smiled, "but man is it going to lead to more epic sequels."

"I hope we can keep them as good each time," I joked.

"Oh, we can always up the ante," she said.

"I'll be back soon," I said, giddy with anticipation.

"You better be," she said, before I walked away and sauntered towards the line and my Mom.

I walked up the stairs, grabbed Mom's hand and we walked together to the front of the line, showing my pass.

Someone behind me sighed, "Fuck," but no one walked away.

Mom asked, "What are you doing?"

"Something unpredictable," I answered.

"That's tonight's motto, it seems," Mom said sheepishly, not as confident away from Amy.

"Mom, I'm really enjoying spending this time with you," I shared. You know, exploring who we are, and doing crazy things around each other."

"Me too," she said, appearing noticeably relieved by my words.

"Although you know Amy will want to fuck us or use us from now on."

"I hope so," Mom said. "I needed to get out of my rut."

"Is Dad not satisfying you?" I asked.

"He's adequate," she shrugged.

"Not a ringing endorsement," I laughed.

"I suck him, he doesn't lick me," she said, "he comes when we have sex, I don't."

"That is sad," I said.

"It's not how it used to be," she said.

The door opened and a voice called out, "Next."

"Let's go," I said.

"Together?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, leading her into the room.

A large naked black woman, with the hugest tits I'd ever seen, was reclining on a sofa with her legs spread... her pink peach already drawing me in.

I said, "I have a pass."

"Lucky girl," she smiled.

"May I share it with my mother?" I asked.

She looked surprised. "She's your real mother?"

"Clarissa came out of my cunt," Mom bragged, which made Big Rosie roar... a loud laugh that echoed throughout the small room.

"Well, it's unorthodox, and something I've never had done to me, so fuck yeah," she permitted.

I led Mom to the woman and we both dropped before her.

"Go ahead," I offered, and Mom buried her face in the pink peach.

"Oh yeah," Big Rosie moaned, "show Big Rosie and your daughter how big a lezzie slut you are."

I watched closely as Mom licked the large woman eagerly. God, was it hot.

"Come suck on my tits," Big Rosie ordered me.

"Yes, Ma'am," I said as eagerly as my Mom, moving to her massive melons.

For a couple minutes I sucked on her nipples and cupped her huge tits, before Mom sat up and said, "Your turn honey, you just have to taste this cunt."

"That good?" I asked.

"I imagine if every woman had the chance to taste Big Rosie's nectar, there wouldn't be any straight women left," Mom said, a look of admiration and lust in her eyes.

"I'm flattered," Big Rosie laughed again, as Mom and I swapped places.

As I licked, I couldn't believe the taste... it was similar to all the others in some ways, and yet somehow completely different, too.

The taste was stronger... addicting.

I lapped away as if this were my last meal.

After a couple of minutes, Mom and I swapped places again, doing this two or three times before I began licking between the big pussy lips while Mom bent over and somehow reached out her tongue far enough to lick the swollen clit.

"Oh fuck, you sluts, keep licking," Big Rosie moaned, grabbing both our heads and holding them in place until we got her off.

Mom and I both lapped up the cunt cum that flooded out of the pink peach. Once she was done coming, Mom licked some wetness off my face and I licked some off hers.

Before I knew it... we were kissing.

"Hot," Big Rosie said, as we kept kissing.

Mom broke the kiss and said, "Sorry, honey."

I said, "Don't be sorry, the next time we kiss I want to be kissing your other lips."

"Oh my," Mom said, looking lustful but confused.

"Thanks, Big Rosie," I said, "that was heavenly."

"Thank you too," she smiled. "Never had a mother-daughter team."

"Well, hopefully we'll see you again," I said.

"You know where I'll be," she said.

Mom and I walked out and down the stairs back to Amy... hand in hand.

I said, drunk on cunt lust and lesbian passion, "Mom, when we get back to Amy's, I'll use my new strap-on on you first."

Mom surprised me once again, as she said, squeezing my hand just before she kissed me again, "I'd love that, dearest, and hopefully in my ass."

THE END

Coming next:

Accidental Gangbang: A Mom-Daughter Show

The night continues with Clarissa committing incest for a second time (this time with her mother) and a lesbian playtime with movie star Laura Madison.